User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 17:25   #51
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: PA Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
Chiefeh Spacedog MrSparky from Blue for teaching me to play and currently elviz, the guy puts 200% in 200% of the time to both his planet and his BG and is generally a sound guy
no offence but he puts 100% in his planet and 100% in mineDD why you think a shit player like me can do well else?

Note: it was a joke before you muppets start whining again

<3 elviz
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:37   #52
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

e l v i z

(thoough like Alki, im a selfmade mofo)
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine

Last edited by Cocteau; 9 Nov 2005 at 10:03.
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:44   #53
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its difficult to put one, so im going to say 4.

Elviz and Cypher - Insepperable, constantly doing work for the alliance, planets and bg (elviz doesnt actually sleep) both have been constant reminders of why I play this game and constantly helping out with tactics etc.

Idler - I dunno why Idler is here but hes cool ok, and well we did this xan thing in r13 which was fun, but hes a great player and works hard, often not given credit where credit due.

Storebo - My number one favourite player (atm ) the guys great seriously hes amazing. ok he cant calc but we get elviz to do that for him.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:54   #54
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

If it counts for retired pa players too. I would go for Glatze.
He show me the real power of friendship and loyalty in this game when he started RedBull back
in R5 and 6. He was great in teambuilding and one of the best diplomats i've seen. Besides that
he knew how to play this game
Round8 [KniV]
Round9 [FAnG]
Round9.5 [Đragons]
Round10 [Đragons]
Round10.5 [MISTU]
Round 15 Comeback?

Proud to have been RedBull
Proud member of R6B Speedround Gods
Proud member of MISTU
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 17:35   #55
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

For the old days Daywalker (r4-7), the hours we've spent chatting together I can't even count, and continues to this day. Great alliance commander, genuinly friendly and just a great guy.

For last few rounds:

Nitina, helped my out more times than I can count during r12 and is just a great truly friendly guy, have had many great chats with him and learned a lot through him

Gate, for the incredible ammount of work that he did for ND the past few rounds, it was truly amazing what he did, and ontop of that very friendly and a great HC.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 23:20   #56
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

wonderbra, sleepless and the rest of esthar
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 00:58   #57
Jonny05

Jonny05 is infamous around these parts

I would have to say wakey
Jonny05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 00:59   #58
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

If there's any one person who helped me get into the game it's Wakey. He's been nothing but a true inspiration in terms of assistance, game-playing skills, fair play, and is a real pillar of the community. Seeing him with all the hundreds of new players he teaches the game can bring a tear to the eye - he treats each as if they were his own son. And who can forget the numerous top 100 finishes Wakey has sacrificed selflessly to help out others, even after he was all set for a top 10 finish back in round one and was cruelly stopped from making it after members of his alliance decided to attack him for some end of round fun? Wakey does not interminably tell this story consantly, as he likes to shroud himself in humility.

[Can I have the £5 now Wakey?]
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:03   #59
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
[23:51:48] <Wakey|afk> grr still not one of the thousands of players ive helped get into this game has mentioned me on http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...5&page=1&pp=50
Even without this outbreak I would rate Wakey as one of the key people I contribute my ability. Without him giving me my first big break and showing me the PA can be fun as well as a game you try to win I daubt I would still be playing today, let alone back at F-crew as a HC.

There are many other people who since I started in round 4 have helped me along the way such as my year 9 Biology teacher who got me playing (yes I know, he really was that bad a teacher to convince his students to waste their time playing games) and my good friend Telescope who, as I have known him since I was 5, was always the person I tried to beat.

Cm
HC of F-crew
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:19   #60
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow I make an off the cuff comment and people from F-Crew actualy visit the forums and post. But when I really want them to go and post their views on a suggestion or something they all ignore me

As for whom I most respect, thats a tough one. Theres alot of people whom playing wise I should respect but whos attitude/playin style is bording on some or all the things I most dislike about PA thats its hard to say I totally respect them. I guess if I had to choose one it would probally be Zhil whom I have always found to be a more resonable top level player whom while he may not agree with you doesnt jump into attack mode and start throwing using rankings as a way to try and invalidate my views even though they know full well that good rankings (personal and alliance) will always be a struggle playing with the agenda of helping newbies/lowbies like myself and fcrew do
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:51   #61
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

BlueArmy, probably one of the main reasons I kept on playing PA back then.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 05:49   #62
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sjor is the reason why I play pa, pretty much. Has meant a lot to me in other games as well.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 11:48   #63
Kenny

steve- for bringing me to this game and believing in me when others did not.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:20   #64
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

My personal pick would be WonderBra for teaching PA. Also Wielklem deserves a honoroable mention when he in R4 learnt me the basics :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 19:57   #65
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Someone who may not be a massive 'celebrity', when compared to some of those mentioned, but i have known to be resolute and loyal throughout many years of PA, and have the utmost respect for.
I have known Nef for too many rounds, and he's always been around to accuse me of coming back to this game, being a noob, as usual, or generally listening to my nonsense ramblings. He taught me a few things in the beginning which i will never forget, and have helped me throughout many rounds and many years.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 23:14   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My very clich and completely expected: Synthetic Sid.

He still can surprise me.

Followed by Cayl/Greg for introducing me to PA Politics and believing in me in Fury and Ghengis for giving me a crack at command.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 01:12   #67
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point

KingMonkey - pretty much showed me the nuances of old PA, pushed me to do better etc, a good friend to the end.

Warbat/Rudolph - these 2 showed me the alliance ropes from way back in Rd2, WaC. #batwing - the place to be

everyone else that i shared the old PA times with. 2 many to say but u know who u are.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 02:51   #68
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point

Glatze.

and just to correct fredjes post he had no idea how to play this game just was very good at building what we (bink/myself) told him to :P
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Lord_Olrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 20:53   #69
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I sign Fredtje's and Olrik's post

And.. WTF Fredtje?
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 00:50   #70
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Rikard.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 00:52   #71
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i dont know if this is PD or AD, but ill post it here...mabey get more of a reply.

Who do you as a player owe the most respect to. this cud be anybody who has helped you along your way in the world of planetarion that you have the utmost respect for.

discuss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Rikard.
So, you respect yourself the most for helping yourself along the way in the world of planetarion?

I won't even comment on your sig - being good and coming fast.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 03:20   #72
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Choose.

Answer #1
The reason why i picked myself is because i made that post. it was the best post ever and because of that i decided there was noone else in the PA community that deserved to be named.

Answer #2
that post was nothing but my egoboasting complaint on this "who is best at licking other male genetals" contest. The fact that i negative repution for it and a reply on it aswell only confirms the "gayness" of this contest

Answer #3
Hey I guess thats how i am.

Either way
I'm Good (and quick ofc )

In all my coolness i found a 4th answer which is a variation of the first answer

Answer #4
Considering the PA community is based on who has the biggest E-EGO(tm), it is I who deserves to be the most respected person in the PA community because I was the only one so far with a big enough E-EGO to vote for myself.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum

Last edited by Rikard; 14 Nov 2005 at 03:30.
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 06:58   #73
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hehe, gotta love Rikard. Also a reason why I keep newbing these games all the time.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 09:57   #74
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least he thought it through heh.
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 11:16   #75
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

a good reply fast, it appears
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 12:49   #76
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Amycus kept me going from round 2.
Vaio
and Tearz for bringing me up to date on PA in SiN in round 11.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 12:57   #77
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Btw noah i meant to ask, did i see your planet recently?
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 14:17   #78
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Btw noah i meant to ask, did i see your planet recently?
Not this round sorry to busy to play this round just lingering on occasions

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 10:27   #79
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My role models are

McIvan
Lokken
Patrician

and not forgetting Dingo. I spent a whole round (5 was it ? the one Deus was in) making a conscious effort to be the complete opposite of him as he is probably the most ignorant and offensive twat I have dealt with while playing PA.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote