User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 20:56   #1
IceBreaker

IceBreaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Donations

I would like to donate money to planetarion but i dont know how or where to go to. i want to be able to have full capacity when i play, can someone please help me?
IceBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:42   #2
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donations

i suppose u want to know how u can upgrade your account:

when u signed up for r15, then u can buy credits via credit card, 1 round costs 1 credit (~7 Euro for one, or if u buy three at once u pay ~15 Euro, makes ~5 Euro for one; the two credits left can be used for later rounds or upgrading your friends)
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 07:28   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, more accurately, Jolt will debit your account in Pounds Sterling; it costs 5 Pounds for one credit, and 10 Pounds for three credits (the most common option and the best value for money).

A credit will 'upgrade' or 'fully activate' your planet for a whole round. When a round ends, you do not loose any credits if you paid for more than one - provided you sign up with the same email address, your credits will be transferred between rounds. Alternatively, you can use your credits to pay for your mate(s).

The place to go to pay can be found on the PREFERENCES page in-game - there should be bright red writing saying 'Your user-id is 531' or something, and there should be a link nearby.

Visa (not Visa Electron), Mastercard and Paypal are all accepted.

I hope that helps.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 18:54   #4
IceBreaker

cool thanks for helping me out, one more question, if i buy one credit will that transfer over to the next round??? can i use more than one credit on my account??
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 19:40   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

1 credit buys you one upgraded account for one round.

if you buy multiple credits and have credits lef tover at the end of the round then if you sign up to the next round with the same email address you will get the credits

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 08:40   #6
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Jolt will debit your account in Pounds Sterling
im bored and picky that shuld be credit, not debit
...but i know u dont care
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 09:33   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron7684
im bored and picky that shuld be credit, not debit
...but i know u dont care

It depends on perspective, and which account you are talking about.

fjear my Accounting 100 skillz!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:35   #8
IceBreaker

so i can only put just one credit to one account, not more than one credit to one account??
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:06   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

you can donate me money however
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 23:00   #10
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBreaker
so i can only put just one credit to one account, not more than one credit to one account??
Yes, 1 credit per 1 account per 1 round. If you want to buy 2 credits, then you can upgrade your account and another (a friend, co-worker, mate, etc.) If you buy 2 credits, and upgrade your account for this round, you can use your other credit the next round.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 19:49   #11
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

You can put more than 1 credit on an account, but the game only costs you 1 credit a round. If you buy 3 credits for 10 (whatever the currency is). You only need to spend 1 a round, hence, its good for 3 rounds. Unless you decide to upgrade another persons acoount (friend/random etc.).