User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Sep 2005, 16:48   #101
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Impact is from F-Crew, GaR also came from WP.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 16:54   #102
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I suggest copying sandmans result for average score, average roids, total score, and so on.
You do it, I don't even play this game.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 16:56   #103
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Neither does he
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:12   #104
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
55 6 10 4 Vindraye Valadon 8045873 9547733 3703 Cat NoS to Tides of Fire Nibiru

Nibiru was with us for a fair bit of the round until he decided he'd rather keep 1k roids than his place in ND.
Why should he of stayed? ND sent him like 1 def fleet in 3 weeks? after he was sending at leats 1 a day. So he left.. heh
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:26   #105
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
Why should he of stayed? ND sent him like 1 def fleet in 3 weeks? after he was sending at leats 1 a day. So he left.. heh
Odd, I don't remember there being a lot of incs reported on his planet. Maybe my memory is faulty.

Of course, his leaving ND had nothing to do with his galaxy refusing to defend him because of his alliance, did it? Not that I'm saying they should have, what with being in the same alliances hitting him...
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:34   #106
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Vindraye (6:10:4) Vindraye (6:10:4) has left the alliance. Mon, 12 Sep 05:36
I am leaving because...i need 1up defence ingal ! else reunion would have stolen 1K roids !
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:39   #107
The_Fish
ND

And then he tried to rejoin also. He was not allowed back.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:53   #108
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Neither does he
Winnar
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 18:03   #109
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhou
here are a few tips

1. dont fly home on the last day of the round

2. dont go where there is no internet access

3. if you prelaunch your fleet with the intention of not losing it to ziks and other nasty people with 23 hours left in the round, remember to do it +12 as you intended, so your fleet isnt at home while you are away, rather than launching immediatly at 1:1:11, so u can get screwed over in the last 8 ticks or so

follow these 3 steps and you too can avoid dropping 20 ranks on the last day and 1 mil of ships and roids

LOL
:-) you must of been my target on the last night of the rnd
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 18:17   #110
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

heh no need to slag people off here heh... nib left nd as far as i know as he didn't receive def quite a bit, i even remember him being kicked by a bc once i think for asking, and he got a message from him saying he wouldn't get it. so yes his only source of defence could be his galaxy and we weren't allowed to def him if he was ND, so he left in the end. can't blame him tbh, you should look at atleast 1 of your bc's.

and he actually did have quite a bit of incs which we actually did report
I don't know however how you handle that further or if you record it or whatever.

fish you also know it's not just cuz of that that he left surely you understand there were more reasons then that heh
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 18:22   #111
The_Fish
ND

I could paste irc logs further dragging Nibiru's name through the mud.

The facts are he left ND because he was going to lose 1k roids to Reunion. He then told me he wanted to rejoin. I told him no.

At the time that he left, almost all of ND's big planets had been roided. He was not a priority, he wasnt t100, and he didn't have that many defence points. He also had a planet nap with ND's biggest enemy. If he is so fickle that 1k roids and his rank means more to him than his alliance, good riddance. If other alliances want someone like that, feel free, given the chance, he'll do it again
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 18:50   #112
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

I'm with Fish on this

PS We should go back to a limit of exiling max. 3 times per round.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 19:12   #113
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

If Nibiru didn't have many def points, he probably deffed alot ingal. Atleast on Universe Launches he send def 46 times the first month
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 21:04   #114
Nibiru

Nibiru is on a distinguished road

damn im popular around here. I left ND so 1up could defend me ingal (legally). I didnt got alot of defence points cus i defended alot of ingal and i joined ND later ingame. I had only 1K roids yeah thats true i had about 42 Attacks with ND and only 6 landed.

R2: OpusDei
R3: G-II Wing [HR]
R4: [HR]
R5: [HR]
R6: [HR]
R7, R8, R9, R10: Retired
R11: [HR]
R12: Absolute->LCH
R13: ND
R14: ND -> ToF
R15: 1up
R16: HR
Nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 21:19   #115
BlueDemon

BlueDemon is on a distinguished road

You sold your alliance out for 1000 roids?
Says alot about the loyalty you had to the alliance you were in, imo.
BlueDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 21:44   #116
Nibiru

Nibiru is on a distinguished road

I had to choose between my gal and an alliance that I had lost faith in both from a defensive & political point of view, so i sided with the guys who had worked hard all round to help the galaxy

R2: OpusDei
R3: G-II Wing [HR]
R4: [HR]
R5: [HR]
R6: [HR]
R7, R8, R9, R10: Retired
R11: [HR]
R12: Absolute->LCH
R13: ND
R14: ND -> ToF
R15: 1up
R16: HR
Nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 21:55   #117
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Winnar
Incidentally, if you'd bothered looking, the information you requested is already on the wiki (just not on that page, because, you know, it deals with, you know, planet ranks, and uh, yeah, stuff).
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 22:09   #118
Pilatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibiru
damn im popular around here. I left ND so 1up could defend me ingal (legally). I didnt got alot of defence points cus i defended alot of ingal and i joined ND later ingame. I had only 1K roids yeah thats true i had about 42 Attacks with ND and only 6 landed.
Lol. That explains it then. Would have made things a bit easier for you though, if you hadn't joined nd at all
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 00:14   #119
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibiru
I had to choose between my gal and an alliance that I had lost faith in both from a defensive & political point of view, so i sided with the guys who had worked hard all round to help the galaxy
moan moan moan

**** off, don't apply to join again.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 00:25   #120
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

He had his dis-agreements with his alliance and left, thats all there is to it in my opinion. I can vouch for him not getting much def from his alliance, but i think Fish explained that reason. If Nib tried to rejoin afterwards i am baffled as to why considering the reason he left in the first place but it's all in the past.

Too many handbags flying around, you all know who you are. Round is over take a rest!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 01:03   #121
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Wasnt Nibiru kicked out of NoS because he was a spy?
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 06:32   #122
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

1) I am Recluse, this is a previous nick of mine. For proof, ask some old NoSsers.

2) I will never hide the fact I had a Pnap. I also will not hide the fact that I got it quite early. I believe it was roughly 2-3 weeks in that I lost all faith in LCH and thus obtained my Pnap.

3) I spent 80% of the round not hitting 1up, and thus not being hit. But considering how hostile I was to ND (They'll agree) and how much I wtfpwned some reunion planets, I indeed received my share of inc this entire round, which Gio2k and other angels were forced to deal with.

4)
Quote:
So I should head over to the round 12 planet ranking page and credit mistu for all the top100 angels?
I was NoS before heading to angels that round and I was in t100, so not *all* Angels were in Mistu first

5) At the time I obtained my Pnap there was 6 1up in galaxy and 2 Reunion, which accounted for 80% of the active planets in my galaxy. The other 20% (not including myself ofc) were without alliances, thus not really able to help me a lot. The 4 ticks I was roided during the round were all 1up incomings.

I don't regret my decision, nor do I care what others think about it. I hardly ever post here anyways, and no matter what planet I pwn or rank I get, noone remembers my nick anyways, which is probably why I have never needed to fake nick since r9 when I was just paranoid

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 08:14   #123
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
1) I am Recluse, this is a previous nick of mine. For proof, ask some old NoSsers.

2) I will never hide the fact I had a Pnap. I also will not hide the fact that I got it quite early. I believe it was roughly 2-3 weeks in that I lost all faith in LCH and thus obtained my Pnap.

3) I spent 80% of the round not hitting 1up, and thus not being hit. But considering how hostile I was to ND (They'll agree) and how much I wtfpwned some reunion planets, I indeed received my share of inc this entire round, which Gio2k and other angels were forced to deal with.

4) I was NoS before heading to angels that round and I was in t100, so not *all* Angels were in Mistu first

5) At the time I obtained my Pnap there was 6 1up in galaxy and 2 Reunion, which accounted for 80% of the active planets in my galaxy. The other 20% (not including myself ofc) were without alliances, thus not really able to help me a lot. The 4 ticks I was roided during the round were all 1up incomings.

I don't regret my decision, nor do I care what others think about it. I hardly ever post here anyways, and no matter what planet I pwn or rank I get, noone remembers my nick anyways, which is probably why I have never needed to fake nick since r9 when I was just paranoid

I think your ace. And I also think that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 09:40   #124
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

fake nicking is lame i wish more people would use real nicks
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 10:44   #125
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
fake nicking is lame i wish more people would use real nicks
If I fake nick, they might actually think it's gonna be a top planet

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 12:37   #126
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

if you have never ended top 10, never fake nick. Simple. if you ended top 10 with a planet nap to the #1 alliance, you don't have to fake nick. As your top 10 was a fluke.
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 13:15   #127
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

fluke is the wrong word, undeserved maybe, but then again that's still dependant on the ethics each player holds whilst playing, if any. probably more accurate to describe a t10 with pnap as 'pussy-fought'
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 14:01   #128
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
if you have never ended top 10, never fake nick. Simple. if you ended top 10 with a planet nap to the #1 alliance, you don't have to fake nick. As your top 10 was a fluke.

pffffffft i got enough t10 finishes... doesn't stop me using cypher as planetname:P

your previous rankings have nothing to do with fake nicking
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:51   #129
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
So if I played pa I shud be named Tesla of Teslicitry, and get raped from out of protection ?
...No thanks
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 20:13   #130
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

In a real war, people who have joined an army will generally be kicked out or executed in short order if they refuse to fight one of their common enemies. Some guy runs away from the battlefield to leave his 'buds' to fend for themselves in a losing battle because he doesn't want to die?

Some people feel a person like that deserves respect I guess. :|

If that analogy doesn't sit well with you, think about any type of team that is involved in competition. Gangs, sports, whatever, if you don't help the fight against one of their opponents after you joined up in the first place (even worse, if you decide to join an opposing team) you're not going to be liked very much and will probably gain a well deseved reputation as a flake/unloyal.

Of course in planetarion, there's no contracts signed, no money or serious outcomes involved, and no sense of commitment to an internet alliance, so who really gives a **** am I right.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 01:08   #131
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Also, is it possible to have what we did in round 11, where planets with 1up planetNAPs are highlighted? (either in a certain colour, or bold)
1up command is not divulging such information out (and that includes us not telling members whether the planet was Reunion or a simple planetnap) - such was the agreement so there will be no highlights.

Naturally there is nothing to stop the people who had pnaps to admit this, nor for members within 1up or other alliances to speculate on certain planets - their just won't be any confirmation from a 1up official.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 14:53   #132
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up command is not divulging such information out (and that includes us not telling members whether the planet was Reunion or a simple planetnap) - such was the agreement so there will be no highlights.

Naturally there is nothing to stop the people who had pnaps to admit this, nor for members within 1up or other alliances to speculate on certain planets - their just won't be any confirmation from a 1up official.
So where can I signup for next round?
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 01:06   #133
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
yus it is

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:58   #134
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

VGN in the top 100:

63 13:4:9 YoureDoomed of Balanced Death 6455042 8758982 1414 Zik Vengeance YoureDoomed
87 9:9:6 fail MU of Status x 6495537 7631277 1273 Zik Vengeance rado

Commiserations are due to VGN member Shockey, whose planet finished 101st. It has to happen to someone, but for working his arse off all round he deserved that top 100 spot. Oh, and pickle - nice suicide
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 08:40   #135
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Commiserations are due to VGN member Shockey, whose planet finished 101st. It has to happen to someone, but for working his arse off all round he deserved that top 100 spot. Oh, and pickle - nice suicide
He has my every sympathy. I finished 101 last round (iirc) and the pain still haunts me.

Stupid wedding getting in the way

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 09:23   #136
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
He has my every sympathy. I finished 101 last round (iirc) and the pain still haunts me.

Stupid wedding getting in the way
You could file a divorce on the ground of "she sabotaged my ambitions"

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 10:56   #137
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Cypher Top5 again.. Gotta be kidding... And all my old allies, I remember the times we fought the alliance you are part of now I'll keep planetarion in my memories, for you guys: Play on!
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 16:50   #138
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

Thunder,

Change the title under your nick, as you are clearly no longer playing speedrounds

If you are, dignify me with a reply on MSN.

ps. WoW is teh suck

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 17:06   #139
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaZZam
Thunder,

Change the title under your nick, as you are clearly no longer playing speedrounds

ps. WoW is teh suck
agreed !

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:48   #140
Pilatus

Quote:
Are you actually trying to say that if your among the best of the best your a fluke?
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 00:42   #141
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
Are you actually trying to say that if your among the best of the best your a fluke?
I think the point he is trying to make that finishing top 10 while having additional naps for your planet (with the enemy?) is not exactly a great achievement. The best of the best (in my eyes) would be the ppl that work all round to help their alliance get to the top fighting off their enemies, and by that getting a good rank. If you apparently think your planet is more important than what your alliance wants, and thus nap your planet with other allies, all you proved is that you are able to hide behind protection flags and roid the easier targets while avoiding the real fights and challanges.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 14:16   #142
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
I think the point he is trying to make that finishing top 10 while having additional naps for your planet (with the enemy?) is not exactly a great achievement. The best of the best (in my eyes) would be the ppl that work all round to help their alliance get to the top fighting off their enemies, and by that getting a good rank. If you apparently think your planet is more important than what your alliance wants, and thus nap your planet with other allies, all you proved is that you are able to hide behind protection flags and roid the easier targets while avoiding the real fights and challanges.
bingo.

and hi pilatus.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 15:05   #143
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaZZam
Thunder,

ps. WoW is teh suck
Sorry Yama, Speedround sounds nice, but I'm done with the chapter. The fun we had belongs to the past now... Damn.. Good memories, good stuff! How pathetic it may sounds, those where one of my most enjoyble's weekends ever! (Gamewise )

The title still fits... Last 4 speedrounds R6B attend, where victorious Though it was R9.5 till 11??
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:12   #144
cypher
U've been Moderated

go sort shoot meeting then make yourself usefull :P and when we having beer? minty is coming over november, go sort meeting for that)))

yama will agree
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:49   #145
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
go sort shoot meeting then make yourself usefull :P and when we having beer? minty is coming over november, go sort meeting for that)))

yama will agree

can you shoot cypher if you do

<3 cyph

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:08   #146
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

I just wanne say thxs to ND and my gal, otherwise i whouldnt be t100
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:29   #147
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

So ToT had won right?
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:41   #148
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK.:.VJ
I just wanne say thxs to ND and my gal, otherwise i whouldnt be t100
I'd also like to thank Insomnia, LCH and hydra for moving my planet from top5 to the far reaches of 200+

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:52   #149
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

yama will agree

Or a poker night again .......yeah yeah pizzaboy you can take a ride with me again
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote