User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2005, 12:13   #51
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Re: Stagnation

Since ND will overtake reunion in the alliance ranking very soon inevitably. If i were Reunion HC, i'd rather wait for that, since ND said that #2 alliance should attack #1. Then ill watch those 3 alliances exchange rocks and smash each other's ships, then ill sneak up to #1.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 12:47   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Since ND will overtake reunion in the alliance ranking very soon inevitably. If i were Reunion HC, i'd rather wait for that, since ND said that #2 alliance should attack #1. Then ill watch those 3 alliances exchange rocks and smash each other's ships, then ill sneak up to #1.
There are so many if's in this thread. hehe.
What 3 alliances exchange rocks? ND/LCH/1up? Who is to say that LCH/ND cease to hit Reunion? It isn't even realistic that ND will hit 1up if they go into second, as they will then have to wory about 2 alliances hitting them instead of 1. LCH's beating that they rcv'd has taken a huge toll. Players have jumped ship, and went inactive because the HC declared to all of thier members that they had given up, as it was clear they couldn't win!! So ND will be backed up by a half ass alliance thats famous for dying in the last weeks of the round. Your senario sounds sweet, but the nasty truth is that it ouldn't be 3 alliances, it would be 1 1/4, and those odds are better for the current top alliance.
REALITY BITES.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 14:00   #53
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Reunions nap to 1up is not bringing them anything at the moment. The move Skyhead made was to win the round, anything else will be considered a failure. Finishig 2nd, or 5th, it doesn't matter. Perhaps the only thing Reunion will be remembered next round will be for the mergers. Nothing else.
If Reunion keep the nap, their chances of ending top alliance are 0. Their chances of ending ranked 2 don't look very good either. If i were LCH HC, i would have started hitting Reunion as well, for lack of balls.
If Reunion drop the nap their chances of ending top alliance are not great, but are definitely greater than null.
if reunion dropped their nap i would say their chances are worse than they already are, as for not finishing 1st a failure there are a number of alliances not finishing 1st to have been successful, f-crew have come a long way for example, reunion didnt have high targets at the beginning of the round
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:15   #54
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Interesting

I disagree with alot here.

First Reunion has the most to gain from a 1up/LCH/Reunion coalition. There members on average are smaller than 1 ups and there chances of landing on 1up in a 3 on 1 are alot higher than they currently are in the ND vs Reunion war. More landings on larger planets = more xp and more roids per landing = larger score gains. Second 1 up with target ND first due to there members getting tired of hitting targets already low on roids. They'll jump at the chance to roid down fat ND planets.

I don't understand how it can be seen anyways else.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:22   #55
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Seems ND sent the first blow.
Wake up round!! I know your in there!!!!!!!!!!!1
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 18:51   #56
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
the HC declared to all of thier members that they had given up, as it was clear they couldn't win!!

I must have missed that annonucement
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 19:46   #57
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Interesting

I disagree with alot here.

First Reunion has the most to gain from a 1up/LCH/Reunion coalition. There members on average are smaller than 1 ups and there chances of landing on 1up in a 3 on 1 are alot higher than they currently are in the ND vs Reunion war. More landings on larger planets = more xp and more roids per landing = larger score gains. Second 1 up with target ND first due to there members getting tired of hitting targets already low on roids. They'll jump at the chance to roid down fat ND planets.

I don't understand how it can be seen anyways else.
Again we see the typical misconcept of a lot of PA players. Sometimes it is necessary to avoid the most roid-fat target in order to avoid a lot of risks. This is a common problem amongst the rows of most PA alliances, and probably also one of the factors in why 1up is doing so well.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:44   #58
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
still no answer.
Are DLR still keeping their planet naps with 1up ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 03:31   #59
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
obviously you don't check your ingame mails.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 03:41   #60
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Are DLR still keeping their planet naps with 1up ?

There was no NAP

so the answer would be HUH?
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 03:45   #61
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Because if one round is ruined, it makes it perfectly ok to ruin another? Besides which, was there a 27 million gap with nearly 4 weeks to go and no1 hitting eXilition?

However, I would say the pressure is not on 1up, but on reunion. It's reunion's choice whether they want to fight for rank 1-3, or to fight for rank 2-4. Atm, they're fighting for rank 2-4.
Well... wasn't Angels kinda big and close to Exilition in rank? And their relations was just a nap..
There sertainly was a few weeks to go when everyone realised exilition side would win.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 03:57   #62
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hehe you took the words right out of my mouth. People are thinking that exil beat only 1up last round. Exil beat all alliances. Even the ones that they nap'd allied with. I wish the competetion had so man swell idea, when exil was making HUGE gains and your alliance didn't turn at any point to peg them down.
Sadly politics next round will be just like RD 13. Because now 1up is the bad guy again for keeping a NAP with Reunion. And Reunion/1up will be forced to coop again, as the universe is so near-sighted its pathetic.
Something I've found funny tho is.. some lch members saying... "just wait till next round!", "1 word EXilition!". In other words help EXilition win next round aswell, and not do as they all talk about in here. I'm sure Angels, LCH, ToT could have teamed up against EXilition and made the round fun again.. And perhaps one of them would have had a chance to win the round. But they didn't. So really.. anyone allying with EXilition next round, won't be fighting for #1, but for EXilition to be #1 instead of 1up. When 1up is down I'm pretty sure we'll see another round 13 where they'll say "why break up, we're such good friends etc..".

Why are all rounds where EXilition isn't playing all about ranks, and when EXilition plays it's all about stoping 1up from getting ranks. Kinda stupid.
[1up]
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 04:02   #63
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Check your pa-mail... Ingame mail from lch hc
mitre sent it i belive.
All lch'ers should have recived it
[1up]
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 04:53   #64
Storebo
Adelante

\This message was sent to all members of your alliance
From 12 hours from now some of our current members might find out that they got kicked from LCH. Many of those kicked planets wont even notice they have been kicked before a few days anway. I will not give any warnings to anyone about the kicking. The planets that will be removed are removed for a reason.
We have faced the fact that we wont win this round of planetarion. We still got some decent ranked planets who got the chance for a decent ending rank and we will do what we can to help em get that. Atm only 25% of ingame planets are doing what they can to provide defence and join the attacks so we can perfectly manage to do better without the deadweight.
Some of you will probably disagree about the kicking and if you do feel free to pm Mitre.
On behalf of the team - Mitre
[1up]
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 09:52   #65
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i think all 1up members got it too tho :P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:28   #66
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
\This message was sent to all members of your alliance
From 12 hours from now some of our current members might find out that they got kicked from LCH. Many of those kicked planets wont even notice they have been kicked before a few days anway. I will not give any warnings to anyone about the kicking. The planets that will be removed are removed for a reason.
We have faced the fact that we wont win this round of planetarion. We still got some decent ranked planets who got the chance for a decent ending rank and we will do what we can to help em get that. Atm only 25% of ingame planets are doing what they can to provide defence and join the attacks so we can perfectly manage to do better without the deadweight.
Some of you will probably disagree about the kicking and if you do feel free to pm Mitre.
On behalf of the team - Mitre
Owned colt. All of AD aren't silly nubs who just talk to be talking.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:39   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Owned colt. All of AD aren't silly nubs who just talk to be talking.
Luckily AD has kind pple like you running around gloating "see you got owned lalala" ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 16:15   #68
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm sure Angels, LCH, ToT could have teamed up against EXilition and made the round fun again..
We could have taken such course of action, but (unlike other rounds we play), we had made a deal with exhilition (not speaking for tot/angels btw) that we would be allied till the last tick.. Even though we were outgrown by exhilition, we always keep our word, so attacking Ehilition in any way that round was impossible. Once we make such a commitment, we stick to it, unless we were betrayed ourselves.

Sticking to our meant that we could not gain #1 rank anymore, because we would have to attack them. Sticking to our word was more honorable then trying to overtake them by beginning hostile acts against them.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:41   #69
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
We could have taken such course of action, but (unlike other rounds we play), we had made a deal with exhilition (not speaking for tot/angels btw) that we would be allied till the last tick.. Even though we were outgrown by exhilition, we always keep our word, so attacking Ehilition in any way that round was impossible. Once we make such a commitment, we stick to it, unless we were betrayed ourselves.

Sticking to our meant that we could not gain #1 rank anymore, because we would have to attack them. Sticking to our word was more honorable then trying to overtake them by beginning hostile acts against them.
I totally agree with you. Failing to keep your word as an alliance HC is one of the worst things you can do. In your position if I'd made the agreement you'd made I would also have kept it - even if it ended up costing us #1.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:03   #70
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Is there a 'Till end of round' clause in the 1up/Reunion NAP?

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 21:37   #71
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy

But that does mean tho that if u guys ally with Exilition next round u guys are very unlikely to break up (It is not to flame your actions just to wake up some people who keep saying a sertain little nap should be broken). 1up havn't really been in such a situation and I'm not hc either so I'm not gonna speculate what we would have done. But I do know that 1up have never betrayed yet.

Personally I hope next round won't start off like round 13 did.. With 2 big block and a couple alliances riding on the wave being napped to everyone. =)
[1up]
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:05   #72
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure Angels, LCH, ToT could have teamed up against EXilition and made the round fun again.. And perhaps one of them would have had a chance to win the round.
Going by the same logic, you should also be sure LCH,ND and Reunion could have teamed up against 1up and made the round fun again.
Angels also kept their NAP with eX last round, as Reunion does with 1up so far. My only criticism at Reunion comes from the fact that they merged with Hydra and took ds in, for what? What was the point of that move, if it was not to go for #1 alliance? And my point of view on this may be "black or white", but if Reunion expected to end #1 alliance without targetting 1up, what kind of victory would that be, even if it was the choice with higher chances of ending top alliance?
Although I still think that Reunion's chances of ending top alliance are 0 as long as they keep the NAP.
Or now that LCH is out of the race and ND is 1ups main contender, maybe Reunion hopes ND will slow 1up down while they cap easier roids?
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:12   #73
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

the realy facts and thoughts behind it will never be revealed

keep guessing - it's fun to read what we thought / should have done / tried to achive with our actions.

keep it coming \o/

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:38   #74
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Reunion have no hopes now of #1, and very small hopes of #2.

1up have a mighty lead, as you can all see for yourselves.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:46   #75
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno ND still have time for a few recruits.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:51   #76
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Yes, yes we do, but when people like LukeyLove and Teknik join 1up, the gap is even more impressive
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:51   #77
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

recruiting is no way to get into top ranks noah ... plz how can u say that ;-)

i am sure ND will never use such low options : \

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:54   #78
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Yes, yes we do, but when people like LukeyLove and Teknik join 1up, the gap is even more impressive
Your saying you wouldnt have recruited some good decent players?

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:57   #79
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
i think he wants to say that the better players of LCH decided to unbalance the whole thing even more by joining 1up instead of ND. Hard to tell what motives are behind it - probably they try to secure their ships and roids until the end of the round or just like 1up more than ND. who knows

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:57   #80
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
recruiting is no way to get into top ranks noah ... plz how can u say that ;-)

i am sure ND will never use such low options : \
They might not but the options are always still there and to do it to the top would mean some seriously decent players to recruit and I wouldnt say no to decent players myself.

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:59   #81
jupp
Hi there ...

too bad that you are not ND HC that might have some things easier for us last weeks - or at least clearer

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 15:59   #82
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
i think he wants to say that the better players of LCH decided to unbalance the whole thing even more by joining 1up instead of ND. Hard to tell what motives are behind it - probably they try to secure their ships and roids until the end of the round or just like 1up more than ND. who knows

Friends in an alliance always points you one way rather than the other

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:03   #83
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
No, I am not saying that at all. I am saying that with them joining 1up, the gap is even bigger.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:09   #84
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
No, I am not saying that at all. I am saying that with them joining 1up, the gap is even bigger.

I see there is a nice gap between 2nd and 3rd also

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:11   #85
The_Fish
ND

Yes, you are right. We comfortably beat them in our war.

That doesnt change anything about 1ups lead however, except make it seem more impressive as 2nd place have little hope of help
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:18   #86
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Yes, you are right. We comfortably beat them in our war.

That doesnt change anything about 1ups lead however, except make it seem more impressive as 2nd place have little hope of help
I am just keeping my eye on this xVx they making me nervous there like brad pitts character in Snatch as that pykey who just a tiny lil guy but can wipe you out in no time

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:38   #87
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

If Reunion does not break the nap with 1up, maybe they should at least call the war with ND off, so that ND could take a shot at 1up. With some help ofc .
And it's sad that some LCH big planets decided to keep their ranks by going to 1up.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:44   #88
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
If Reunion does not break the nap with 1up, maybe they should at least call the war with ND off, so that ND could take a shot at 1up. With some help ofc .
And it's sad that some LCH big planets decided to keep their ranks by going to 1up.
blame ND - we offered to stop the attacks a few days ago as they didnt benefit us at all anymore anyway - well i think ND just wasnt ready to hit 1up or caught in their anti Reunion tactics

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:48   #89
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
I don't know the main reasons for them joining 1up tbh but hey could be worse they could have been like everyone else this round leaving alliances here there and everywere joining different ones left right and centre or even merging.
We all try and pay the £5 and we all try and win or aim higher than last round some ppl just do it different than others.

Edit: they also took the risk of 72 ticks of hard defence but hey.

Unread 6 Sep 2005, 16:56   #90
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
blame ND - we offered to stop the attacks a few days ago as they didnt benefit us at all anymore anyway - well i think ND just wasnt ready to hit 1up or caught in their anti Reunion tactics
Too little too late tbh. And also, if 1up decides to have a go at us, I am sure you will be joining in with them, as you've shown throughout this round.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 17:50   #91
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Before ND passed Reunion in the ranks, reunion refused to stop hitting ND, now that ND is ahead, you guys ask that ND stop hitting reunion and vice versa?

/me sighs

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 17:59   #92
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Before ND passed Reunion in the ranks, reunion refused to stop hitting ND, now that ND is ahead, you guys ask that ND stop hitting reunion and vice versa?

/me sighs

-NitinA
To be fair, he speaks the truth. Reunion did turn down the offer of a NAP and to drop the NAP with 1up, this was around abouts PT1000 when reunion were in a far stronger position; .

Since Reunion's plan this round seems to now rely on 1up hitting ND and then hoping to ride their coat tails up to rank 2 as you've failed to defeat us, (not to blame you personally, jupp, I do like you. ) I don't think your criticism will have a real effect on how we run things.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:01   #93
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Too little too late tbh. And also, if 1up decides to have a go at us, I am sure you will be joining in with them, as you've shown throughout this round.
Careful Fish, you're showing some political niavety if you expected others to dance to your merry tune.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 18:16   #94
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Careful Fish, you're showing some political niavety if you expected others to dance to your merry tune.
I do not expect Reunion to dance to our tune, but I am damn sure we wont dance to theirs, either.

edit: The fact is, we offered them a nap when we were beating them, they rejected it. We carried on beating them, and then they offered us a nap. Pay for your mistakes etc.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 19:09   #95
jupp
Hi there ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
To be fair, he speaks the truth. Reunion did turn down the offer of a NAP and to drop the NAP with 1up, this was around abouts PT1000 when reunion were in a far stronger position; .

Since Reunion's plan this round seems to now rely on 1up hitting ND and then hoping to ride their coat tails up to rank 2 as you've failed to defeat us, (not to blame you personally, jupp, I do like you. ) I don't think your criticism will have a real effect on how we run things.
i never expected that - but thx for letting me know gate :P

edit :

maybe i should add that Reunion agreed on the 2nd attempt of ND this week when they offered a NAP. ND didnt respond and kept hitting us \o/

this way u sign u agreements ?

Last edited by jupp; 6 Sep 2005 at 19:17.
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 19:36   #96
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I do not expect Reunion to dance to our tune, but I am damn sure we wont dance to theirs, either.

edit: The fact is, we offered them a nap when we were beating them, they rejected it. We carried on beating them, and then they offered us a nap. Pay for your mistakes etc.

"pay for your mistakes" could very well be the theme when we look back on round 14
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 21:59   #97
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

The rumour has it that 1up already got the order to hit ND with full force…?

Well I’ve been wrong before?

If I’m wrong/right how many will stand by to watch or help/attack them in return?
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 00:22   #98
The_Fish
ND

according to my overview, you are correct.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:32   #99
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

So now you got both 1up AND Reunion attacking you... rofl

Well 1up aren’t that bad of a alliance and when they find out, I’m sure they will stop cos they always comes here and talk about fare fights….
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 22:52   #100
Chika

OMG. I listened to all you gypsies about your silly predictions and you were wrong.
I want my ****ing money back.