User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:45   #101
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hydra & Reunion Merge - An Official Response

Ok so they lose 10k roids. Then what happens? They attack and gain them back. Thier targets are now fatter so Hydra players would get more xp/score than they will attacking the same targets now.

I agree fully that they have an advantage that they shouldnt have, but i dont believe the 25 players that shouldnt have been merged has made or will make that much of a significant differnce than if they had waited 72 ticks, a differnce yes. A round altering difference...no.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:47   #102
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
im surprised by your poor attemps heartless, i think you dont know much at all about our core members or about our structure.
That "poor attempt" comes from Reunion members asking me to vouch. But then again, if you now consider dS, Hydra and Subh as your core (instead of the members you started with) I do totally agree with you
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:52   #103
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Now here is a cat in a bag

i think there has been enough b*tching about this, PaTeam will most likely stick to their decision and so will reunion hc. this round just got more interesting imo so just live with it
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:53   #104
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Ok so they lose 10k roids. Then what happens? They attack and gain them back. Thier targets are now fatter so Hydra players would get more xp/score than they will attacking the same targets now.

I agree fully that they have an advantage that they shouldnt have, but i dont believe the 25 players that shouldnt have been merged has made or will make that much of a significant differnce than if they had waited 72 ticks, a differnce yes. A round altering difference...no.
That very much depends on how you evaluate a 'round altering difference'. If they win the round by a score of 1 and you agree they have score they shouldn't have, isn't that a round altering difference?

To state that even if they lost the roids they would get them all back with XP gains is an unbelievably assumptive statement and so wrong it doesn't bear talking about.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:11   #105
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

\o/
this merging simply s....
it will ALWAYS have an impactt on the game!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:19   #106
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the Cat picture,

It worsened the already very bleak Merging-ridden round we're suffering. It won't be corrected. End of.

"How to put 97 players in a bad light they don't deserve for no good reason"
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:32   #107
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
That "poor attempt" comes from Reunion members asking me to vouch. But then again, if you now consider dS, Hydra and Subh as your core (instead of the members you started with) I do totally agree with you

there again it is ! i am not sure what you try to achieve with such posts but it seems it makes you feel "informed" etc.

"Edited"
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 26 Aug 2005 at 10:39.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:34   #108
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
there again it is ! i am not sure what you try to achieve with such posts but it seems it makes you feel "informed" etc. Seems you just one of the bigegos who want to look cool on AD because they think they "know something a HC doesnt know".

all this poor propaganda from you guys. are you all that afraid to lose that you come here and post clueless shit ? i bet some wank after they posted here about their eliteness.
With all due respect mate can you guarentee that every single player in your alliance is happy with recent events and not a single one of them is thinking of leaving reunion?

If not then you might want to keep the personal slurs to yourself as you're a nice guy and it's not your style to be so inflamatory and I'd rather not lose the great deal of respect I've always had for you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:35   #109
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

heh, i am not sure how ignorant you became during the past rounds Legator (no offence), but i've heard several of your members expressing how 'happy' they are with all the merges and bg-recruitment u have done.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:40   #110
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
With all due respect mate can you guarentee that every single player in your alliance is happy with recent events and not a single one of them is thinking of leaving reunion?

If not then you might want to keep the personal slurs to yourself as you're a nice guy and it's not your style to be so inflamatory and I'd rather not lose the great deal of respect I've always had for you.

you got a point mazzelaar. no i cant guarantee that of every single player. but just saying something like that here in this thread is really a poor attempt to even makes it worse looking.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:53   #111
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
there again it is ! i am not sure what you try to achieve with such posts but it seems it makes you feel "informed" etc. Seems you just one of the bigegos who want to look cool on AD because they think they "know something a HC doesnt know".

all this poor propaganda from you guys. are you all that afraid to lose that you come here and post clueless shit ? i bet some wank after they posted here about their eliteness.
Why all this bitterness Legator? If you cannot counter arguments with facts, simply do not reply instead of always declaring it as a "poor attempt", or going at someone on a personal level. Those signs are always showing lack of backup for your side in an argument.

You know as well as I do that the original Reunion core is by far not in shape for heavy fighting - if you want I go and quote you and jupp from your last meeting. Ultimately, with what has been said by Skyhead and past experience with a lot of his bg's members, they will unlikely go and cover incomings by defpoint priorities (if they cover other people but themselves), more likely go and cover their own asses first - but here I do agree that this point still has to be proven for the Reunion-dS relation, and I welcome proving me wrong.

Let's face it, your alliance is desperately seeking for a spot amongst the "big players", thus you recruited hydra and dS with open arms. With telling your members to go for the #1 spot you even granted dS and hydra a lot of influence on your politics and other command decisions, since right now they can at any time say: "Fine, if you won't do what we tell you, we just leave again." - a very dangerous gift* you accepted there.

Maybe you want to think about all this and reevaluate the past days happenings in order to be able to continue making wiser decisions for Reunion in the future. It would be sad to see your alliance disband at end of round just because you put too much trust in a few parasites.

Regards,
Heartless

* up to you if you prefer the german or english meaning of it, chosen to display both sides of the medal you got from the recruitment.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 10:58   #112
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

no jupp that's not at all what i meant.. you should know me better...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:07   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
If you wanted to undo the merger you could just kick the members who got merged and the pa team could manually re add those members back in Hydra the same tick they got kicked if they wanted that.

When they could do it for the fang members who got kicked in pax and the phraktos members who got kicked before the merger with Mistu in r11, I’m sure they could do it for you too.
I agree, they've done it before and they sure can do it again, depends whether they wanna correct their fkup or not ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:27   #114
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
That very much depends on how you evaluate a 'round altering difference'. If they win the round by a score of 1 and you agree they have score they shouldn't have, isn't that a round altering difference?

To state that even if they lost the roids they would get them all back with XP gains is an unbelievably assumptive statement and so wrong it doesn't bear talking about.
Mazzelaar If an allaince wins by 1 point thats basically a draw, it doesnt happen, theres will always be a sizable gap between #1 and #2. We will no doubt see this gap at the end of the round.

To state that they should ahve 10k less roids is also an assumption, dS were out of an allaince for 3 days and for the first 2 lost very few roids. It may have been that Hydra lost no roids at all, or very few if they had some good attacks. Its all based on assumptions as it never happened.

Also i never said they would get ALL their roids back, but they would get more xp for the roids they do cap back.

Again i agree atm Reunion would ahve less roids/score than they do but i dont believe it would be that significantly less than they have atm.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:37   #115
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Mazzelaar If an allaince wins by 1 point thats basically a draw, it doesnt happen, theres will always be a sizable gap between #1 and #2. We will no doubt see this gap at the end of the round.
heh

Even you must understand quite how ridiculous that statement is and why I made the analogy on such a small number. You know that the value of roids and the score gained from having them (even if it's as little as 5k) makes a difference and like people keep saying - this is by far the closest round PA has ever seen and a cuople of million points can be the margin you win or lose by.

Quote:
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:41   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An alliance has effectively been allowed to go up to #1 in a very short space of time, when it shouldn't be the case.

If that's not "round altering difference", I don't know what is. This is a hardcoded alliance game. A miss is as good as a mile. Every point counts.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:41   #117
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Heh and what happened to SiNND last round after they "recruited for #1", they got roided silly. It is still to be seen if Reunion can even work as a unit, they may just fall straight down, its too early to say. My money is still on 1up :P
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:43   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Heh and what happened to SiNND last round after they "recruited for #1", they got roided silly. It is still to be seen if Reunion can even work as a unit, they may just fall straight down, its too early to say. My money is still on 1up :P
Were there rules to make a mistake at the time?

No. Basically we are back to last rounds ridiculous situation again.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:56   #119
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Thats not the point im making, im saying everyone was in uproar and after a few days no-one gave a shit cause SiNND fell down the rankings. Why don't we wait and see what actually happens over the next few days.

We have agreed that it shouldnt ahve been allowed nothing can be done about it now, roll on phat times.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:01   #120
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Well there is one thing which could be done by PA Team - "accidently" release the ingame alliance co-od list. Would be funny.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:03   #121
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Yeah good solution.....

On a side note id assume nearly all coords are known anyway.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:14   #122
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Probably are yes, but then atleast the hardcore / suicidial single players can have a bash at them
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:36   #123
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
SiNND merged WITHIN the rules, these alliances did not
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:44   #124
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
SiNND merged WITHIN the rules, these alliances did not

He is not argueing that. He just stated that SiNND got heavy incoming after they merged. After that the rules for merging where changed, and now broken again with the Hydra/Reunion merge. He merely states that the new Reunion will most likely have to prove themselves in the same way SiNND had too, as they can probably expect alot of incoming the coming period seeing the reactions from the community on the merge
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:44   #125
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Like ive already stated in a previous post im not refering to the legitimacy of the merge cause ive already said it shouldnt have been allowed, im commenting on the fact that just because they have become #1 allaince throught recruiting 2 BG's doesnt mean that they can stay at that level for long, on the other hand they may compete for #1 spot all round, we will have to see.

*Edit* Atleast one person understood what i ment \o/
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 12:57   #126
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Like ive already stated in a previous post im not refering to the legitimacy of the merge cause ive already said it shouldnt have been allowed, im commenting on the fact that just because they have become #1 allaince throught recruiting 2 BG's doesnt mean that they can stay at that level for long, on the other hand they may compete for #1 spot all round, we will have to see.

*Edit* Atleast one person understood what i ment \o/
But you aren't making anything resembling a valid point. You're essentially saying "they might win, but then again they might not". Well, **** me, I think we've uncovered another Einstein.

Quote:
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 13:08   #127
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

I dont see many people saying that they will fail, the general consensous is that they are going to content for #1 and every little roid they have extra is going to count . Not many people are saying that things could very well go tits up and they could free fall.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 13:18   #128
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

I really can't see how this merits so much discussion. It's happend and PA team have stated they aren't going to undo it (I don't believe they should undo it, as it was PA-team's mistake).

They aren't miles ahead of other alliances - and don't even have the best average score/roids. The round's only halfway over - so getting a small lead at this stage is hardly some major catastrophe for everyone else.

Everyone agrees that PA team are incompetent and that the merge shouldn't have happened - so now we can all get on with playing the round I'd have thought?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 13:27   #129
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Yay thats basically wat i ment, why is everyone making a big deal of something that may mean nothing at the end of the round, im just no good at arguing points :P. GL to all and have fun

p.s Don't attack me ^^
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 13:39   #130
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im surprised by your poor attemps heartless, i think you dont know much at all about our core members or about our structure.
I know you have completly changed it Legator so don't start going on about core members and stucture when you have completly ****ed of what you set out to do as an alliance to begin with.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:49   #131
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I know you have completly changed it Legator so don't start going on about core members and stucture when you have completly ****ed of what you set out to do as an alliance to begin with.
we have completly changed our structure ? it is really interesting that ppl like heartless and noah know so much about everything going on and are sometimes better informed than myself without giving any proof on who or what they base their info. More or less you could judge everything as assumptions or biased views of single persons. generally none of this is true.

ofc we have to make changes to fit our new memberbase into the rest of the alliance - still doesnt mean we changed so much that reunion is not reunion anymore.

( i prefer post without **** )

if you have anything personal to take out here noah plz contact me on irc and dont flame bout whole reunion on AD. ty

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:59   #132
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
we have completly changed our structure ? it is really interesting that ppl like heartless and noah know so much about everything going on and are sometimes better informed than myself without giving any proof on who or what they base their info. More or less you could judge everything as assumptions or biased views of single persons. generally none of this is true.

ofc we have to make changes to fit our new memberbase into the rest of the alliance - still doesnt mean we changed so much that reunion is not reunion anymore.

if you have anything personal to take out here noah plz contact me on irc and dont flame bout whole reunion on AD. ty
Jupp you know I know more than most and dont need to prove anything fine we will speak on irc and if you honestly think i am blind to things speak to legator we have already had a lil chat in private msges.

I have wished Reunion GL on all my posts and said how good i think they can be so once again I will say GL for the rest of the round if you stay on top i dont care what anyone says you earned it by just surviving if anything.

Just dont bugger up the ppl who helped you piece it together Jupp.

Oh and tell nutkins I just finished work and will see her at 5

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:21   #133
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
The new Reunion alliance is currently placed 4th in the alliance rankings. About 4 weeks until the end of round we are confident that they will not make the number 1 position.

Kloopy.

While I personally dont give a rat's arse, or even TheRat's arse, about the merge (though some consistancy would be nice) I wanted to quote this for comedy value.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:24   #134
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

I think if this were real life I'd insert a suitably worried whimper here. :-(
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:29   #135
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
I think if this were real life I'd insert a suitably worried whimper here. :-(
or a simple "Doh"

Unread 26 Aug 2005, 18:15   #136
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
While I personally dont give a rat's arse, or even TheRat's arse, about the merge (though some consistancy would be nice) I wanted to quote this for comedy value.
TheRat's arse ... becomes clear why he chose to have that nick

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:03   #137
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp

-> Read <-

Also read the stuff Skyhead said in this log. Hydra and DS represent over 50% of Reunions score and roids (backup? click here and look at when Hydra and ds joined Reunion @ 22/08/05).

Now, given this situation you, as a HC, want to say you can decide against the opinion of DS, which have proven to give a rat's ass about an alliance if it does not want to play their way. They got the pistol on your breast, you know that, and some of your members know that as well and you just handed them some white lies, or maybe described better as euphemisms, that the original HC still remains the same. This point is probably the weakest I have in this analysis, given that at least jupp had nice ties to eXilition and DS/Hydra know very well that Reunion is their only chance of winning this round and securing their top planets.

Your nap with 1up. Of course you will keep it, you guys are scared to the bone to have a war with us right now, as it does not allow you to grow as safe and sound as you would want to. Especially since DS seems to be unable to cope with roid loss, judging by the stuff Skyhead / Jonas posted. Instead you do hope that 1up will keep on fighting LCH while you can go and pick (in your opinion) easy roids from ND and anywhere else (hello friendly fire! we had it from you guys on an increasing scale already the past few days). Surprisingly you assume 1up will be ranked in front of you once ND is finished, and that LCH will be hurt bad enough to not be able to compete for #1 rank by themselves anymore, so you can nap them and focus on 1up full force until the end of round.

I would go and continue this right now, but the pub is calling. Expect me to check your replies tomorrow morning.
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 02:18   #138
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The new Reunion alliance is currently placed 4th in the alliance rankings. About 4 weeks until the end of round we are confident that they will not make the number 1 position.
Pateam, now proved wrong within 48 hours or your money back!
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 17:00   #139
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The reason the rule got broken is down in part to the HCs of the alliance and the rushed way in which PATeam handled the merge request. Miscommunication all round meant that one member of PATeam staff was under the impression another had already oked the merge. Not wanting to step on toes, this admin authorised the merge despite knowing it was "illegal".
let me make a wild guess, the admin in question would be Kal? :eek:
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 18:19   #140
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
let me make a wild guess, the admin in question would be Kal? :eek:
My guess would be Xontas :P
Unread 29 Aug 2005, 18:49   #141
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it was neither actually
Lunar apologised for it earlier on this thread.