User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2008, 15:47   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Making friends =)

Hi GD,

I've had a great idea yet again. But it seems to be more troublesome then the last one. I've got a dilemma and need your advice.

Lately I haven't been going out much. Mainly because my friends are either too geeky to go clubbing with, they already have a girlfriend and can't be bothered or they live too far away.

As an internetfag I've never matured mentally, so I decided to steal all girls from my little brothers MSN (who are still in high school). This was fairly easy to do; I just read his password while he was typing it and then added all female contacts to my second MSN.

This means that I now have an (unused) MSN with about 120 16-18 year old girls. This means I can fail about 119 times and still have a chance on (legal) sex with a random half-decent teen. And the best part is that almost all of them live nearby (I would guess about 8 miles).

However, I hadn’t fully thought everything through yet.

When I logged in people started asking all kinds of question that I actually didn't feel like answering just yet. The problem is that I don't want my little brother to know about what I'm about to do. He mustn't know about me doing this for obvious reasons. So I decided to log out and not make any hasty decisions.

I'm thinking about selecting the best once and add them to a better MSN so I can focus on the best looking once. One at a time.

The girls will want to get to know me when I log on tho. And I have to give them something to work on If I want to enjoy the fruits of my plan. I have to convince them that I'm actually quite a suitable sexpartner. However, I cannot have them ask around about me, or my little brother will find out. And this is where the problem lies..

They will proberbly need a name, my picture and they will proberbly demand that I tell them where I got their MSN from. The first thing they will do when I tell them the truth is ask around. Or even worse, send my picture around.

It all seems quite risky to me, but it might be worth it.

What should I do GD? Help!
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 15:53   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Making friends =)

http://i28.tinypic.com/20u5wfa.jpg

Unread 13 Apr 2008, 17:06   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any and all attempts to increase one's sociopathy should be applauded and encouraged. Go on.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 17:20   #4
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Tell the truth, everyone likes a friends big brother.. its one of those things that turns on all little girls.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 17:35   #5
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

I think we'll need chat logs to help you further on this quest.

ps. that list is horrible.
"hou van me mooie mannetje"? there shouldn't be an e there
"ik ben een beetje verlieft"? and "oud&nieuw word super" that's worse than english people using their instead of there or they're

I also think half of them are already in a relationship, I feel it's your duty to break up those relationships by sleeping with them.

Last edited by cura; 13 Apr 2008 at 17:41.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 18:37   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not wishing to cease the topic in favour of that of the finer aspects of the rules of Dutch grammar, but in "hou van me mooie mannetje", "me" can be interpreted as meaning the possessive adjective "mijn", in which case the "e" in "mooie" is entirely appropriate.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:06   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Great, GD now has lowered itself to discussions about Dutch grammar...
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:40   #8
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Not wishing to cease the topic in favour of that of the finer aspects of the rules of Dutch grammar, but in "hou van me mooie mannetje", "me" can be interpreted as meaning the possessive adjective "mijn", in which case the "e" in "mooie" is entirely appropriate.
either it's "ik hou van me/mijn mooi mannetje" or "ik hou van me/mijn mooie man" afaik
anyway, it was only a small step from the topic of wooing 16-18 year olds down to dutch grammar.
the reason why I addressed the lack of correct grammar in the MSN nicks was to draw attention to the point that it's 16 year old girls we're talking about here (and there's nothing wrong with that, but you shouldn't expect an intellectual topic about this subject).
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 19:55   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's hilarious you've chosen to ask GD how to go about sleeping with 16 year olds. If any of them are fat, Dace could probably lend you a hand.

I just want to clarify something, though: you're planning on entrapping one of your little brother's female friends with a fictitious personality and background in order to sleep with younger girls because you're too socially maladjusted to find girls your own age, or at least girls who are emotionally mature enough to know who they do and do not want to sleep with, and keep this a secret from your brother despite the fact they're friendly with him, that you probably look a little like him and that your lives are clearly interwoven?

Also, would you mind fast-forwarding 20 years, because I'd quite like to know of what crime you're eventually convicted. And just to let you know, if I had not have positive repped you before, you'd get another one now with the text "sociopath <3"
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 20:59   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should just add them on your normal MSN and pretend that it was a "virus" or bugged or something and somehow combined your brother and your MSN lists. Then just go "so who are you - I'm xxx's bro" to them.

This is much less creepy than the fictitious KoeN style grooming.
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 21:05   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why not just make a myspace profile and search for girls who live locally then send them a message?

You can check if they're single/pretty at the same time.

Shit, am i giving out all my secrets?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 21:12   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You should just add them on your normal MSN and pretend that it was a "virus" or bugged or something and somehow combined your brother and your MSN lists. Then just go "so who are you - I'm xxx's bro" to them.

This is much less creepy than the fictitious KoeN style grooming.
Oh god yes, I remember that having that MSN bug in the past. That's actually a pretty good idea. If we happen to find out what happened then I'll just say something like: "Well I just installed msn plus and suddenly my list was screwed up". Referring to the fact that I added 120 teen girls afterwards.

This way I don't even have to lie about my name or myself.
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 21:17   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm damn sure that I want several of you lot arrested.

At the moment though i'm not entirely sure what for
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 21:40   #14
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm damn sure that I want several of you lot arrested.

At the moment though i'm not entirely sure what for
You know objectionable behavior isn't a crime you liberal fag you. Even if I lie everything together. =)

Your just being jealous because we (hopefully) get vagina and ass while you are stuck with poopers.
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:15   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
You know objectionable behavior isn't a crime you liberal fag you. Even if I lie everything together. =)

Your just being jealous because we (hopefully) get vagina and ass while you are stuck with poopers.
Do men not have "ass" then?

You should ask Koen for some advice, you crafty Turk you!
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:28   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
It's hilarious you've chosen to ask GD how to go about sleeping with 16 year olds. If any of them are fat, Dace could probably lend you a hand.

I just want to clarify something, though: you're planning on entrapping one of your little brother's female friends with a fictitious personality and background in order to sleep with younger girls because you're too socially maladjusted to find girls your own age, or at least girls who are emotionally mature enough to know who they do and do not want to sleep with,
Well, it's better for me to act out my mid-life crisis now then trying to do everything over when i'm thirty-ish.

I do not know if I can find girls of my age, because i'm not exactly trying. They tend to be vicious, vile and behave disgustingly emancipated in general. Maturing really is a disgusting thing.

Last edited by Alessio; 14 Apr 2008 at 00:48. Reason: The edit button is fantastic
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:37   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While
Quote:
This is much less creepy
is true I wouldn't like you to think that this approach would somehow be "not" creepy. It would. You're a creep.
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 07:48   #18
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Would Alessio pull a horn if this thread would make its way to the people on that list/his brother?
Just hypothetically.

Last edited by Sharur; 14 Apr 2008 at 07:54.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 10:17   #19
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
While (tom's quote) is true I wouldn't like you to think that this approach would somehow be "not" creepy. It would. You're a creep.
Who, me?
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 20:48   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Who, me?
I meant alessio, but yeah sure if you have to ask if you're a creep you're a creep.
Unread 14 Apr 2008, 23:52   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It appears to me that you may be too immature to attract the 16-18 year olds which you covet.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 12:53   #22
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
*stuff*
People have been burnt by mobs for far less.

Fake edit: Do you intend to impregrate each and every one of them before disappearing into the internet?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 13:59   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Shouldn't you rename this topic to "attracting minors into having sex with me"?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 14:23   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Long live the euphenism!
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 17:27   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i think i should start posting again. :]

(thnx kila for showing me this thread)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 18:15   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

My friends suggested me to use a fake name and e-mail, before I even mentioned that I wanted to hide it from anyone. So from now on I shall be Alex van der Worst. I don't know if it sounds better in Dutch or in English.

Alexander.

This is so retro, i've missed doing this. I've picked the best looking ones that seemed the most camhorny.
Let the games begin =)

Last edited by Alessio; 15 Apr 2008 at 18:31.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 18:33   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Keep us posted.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:51   #28
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Have you considered that maybe there's a reason your brother has 120 female friends on his MSN and you can't get a date...maybe you should just ask him for some advice, or if you can date some of them.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:29   #29
Tomkat

Quote:
This is so retro
Leather jackets are retro.
Vinyl records are retro.
THUNDERCATS is retro.

Deceiving young girls into performing various degrees of sexual acts with/for you is not retro
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:54   #30
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
People have been burnt by mobs for far less.

Fake edit: Do you intend to impregrate each and every one of them before disappearing into the internet?
I really hope the press summary for his arrest ends, "as soon as he had killed his brother and buried the bodies he hoped to disappear into the internet."
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:20   #31
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Keep us posted.
Yes. Please do.

I hear they have the internet in prison nowadays.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote