User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:49   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Braap Braap

For the past few weeks I have been sent to the office in one of the ghettos of birmingham. Which is cool with me. Its always quieter and easier work.

However about 4pm after the schools finished there were a group of kids hanging outside my office building.

I heard shouting and shit so went to the window.

Next 30 minutes was comedy.

Kid A twats Kid B with a brick.

Kids A mates start kicking the shit out of Kid B

Kids B mates come and all hell breaks loose.

Kids A mates run off.

Kids B standing and laughing.

Kid A comes back with a gun.

From the middle of nowhere someone stabs Kid A.

8 police cars and a riot van come.

Everyone runs off.

Apparently no one was seriously hurt, it was a fake gun and the stab wound wasnt that bad.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:01   #2
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of
Re: Braap Braap

Take an air rifle to work and you could have some real good fun.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:03   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

At least noone was fencesitting i guess...
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:32   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Comedy genius!
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:39   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You could have thrown something out of the window and twatted one of them? Might ensure that the other gang don't bother you as you helped them \o/
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 20:05   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Buy one of those Megaphones with the Siren built in, then when you see the kids turn the siren on and watch them run like hell. It's damn funny. We sold them at a place I used to work, and every once in a great while I'd show one off to a customer, and go outside with it and turn it on, I swore at least 2-3 times I saw out of the corner of my eye someone take off running.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 20:22   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Braap Braap
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 20:50   #8
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Be thankful you're not working in Nottingham.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:28   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always thought the correct spelling was Brrrrup, rolling the Rs and all that.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:48   #10
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I always thought the correct spelling was Brrrrup, rolling the Rs and all that.
I think not...mr old man

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:52   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i always thought it was brrrrrrrrrrrrrrra brrrrrrrrrrra etc
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:18   #12
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

wagwan dem kids iz ruudies n chavs innit, best 2 leave dem kids b
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:30   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
I think not...mr old man
Why not? Young man.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:54   #14
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i shaved my head.
We needed to know because??

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:57   #15
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
i shaved my head.
Well if Tom does it, it must be cool!!!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 19:46   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They've got to be black kids right?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 19:49   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yea ;/
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 00:17   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The Burgers and the Johnsons gangs, lol.
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 19:52   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I work in Nottingham.
Well, am based there.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:15   #20
pig
1up on you

You sold out
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 04:04   #21
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I lived in Nottingham for 18 years and didn't see anything too bad.

I move to Birmingham and get two stabbings round the corner, see a guy get slashed with a knife, and have another guy try to stab someone with a syringe.

In a month.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 08:14   #22
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Sounds like you need some popcorn. That way you can enjoy the show and still have something to throw at them if needed.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:09   #23
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath

I move to Birmingham and get two stabbings round the corner, see a guy get slashed with a knife, and have another guy try to stab someone with a syringe.

In a month.
Welcome to Birmingham
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 09:19   #24
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I thought this thread was going to be about Peter Kays gun noises :P
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 13:41   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It probably just depends on where you live.
Here in London, in some places there isn't that much trouble (a stabbing rarely happens where I live) whereas there are other places that are hotspots for these types of things (there's a stabbing or something every day in South London)
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:07   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
(there's a stabbing or something every day in South London)
Given the size of South London this would hardly be that shocking though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 14:10   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

And Villa supporters wonder why they fail to attract big players
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 23:11   #28
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

In a month.
In a month, I get 6 separate shootings (one died) and a rape (at the park across my apartment).

All of them in my area (anywhere that's 10 mins away from me).

All of them are connected to each other.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 23:31   #29
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
In a month, I get 6 separate shootings (one died) and a rape (at the park across my apartment).

All of them in my area (anywhere that's 10 mins away from me).

All of them are connected to each other.
You win.

Quote:
i thought that last bit said "in the mouth". that seemed kind of extreme.
reminded me of back in the golden years when i used to think druggies might force them on my in a similar fashion.
it hasn't happened to this day.
Keep your fingers crossed!

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 00:10   #30
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
You win.
Some people accused me of exaggerating things but I hear shots at first and then police sirens everywhere.

The rape took place while I was at work. I just saw the yellow "Can you help?" sign.
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 00:21   #31
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Is it coincidence that you saw all this stuff ?! I think you are the perp!

What area in Birmingham is this pig ?
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 01:44   #32
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Welcome to Birmingham
It's not shit!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 13:33   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Given the size of South London this would hardly be that shocking though.
Ok, let me rephrase - there's a stabbing or incident every day in some parts of South London.
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 20:07   #34
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Is it coincidence that you saw all this stuff ?! I think you are the perp!

What area in Birmingham is this pig ?
Perry Barr