User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 22:35   #1
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice
[Approved] Record Member Info

Just a simple addition to the current structure, recording details such as join date, change in ranks, number of posts ect

to make it easier for HC's to monitor the members within the alliance
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 22:41   #2
Spurs
[APA]

Spurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Record Member Info

lazy sod :P
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 22:46   #3
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point

you mean have the same sort of system we have in the PA forums (just take a look in the area just below your avatar) but in the alliance structure within the game???

Hmmm, any coders think they can comment on this and suggest a good plan on how to implement it???

I want what is rightfully MINE . I have much, but need MUCH MORE !!!

R13 - [F-CREW]
R14 - [F-CREW]
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 23:01   #4
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

what can i say, i am lazy

n i have the memory of a goldfish
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 23:39   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You wont have it for this upcoming round. Apparently code is locked and wont change till r15 even for simple additions.

However more information like this would be very useful
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:33   #6
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, alliances actually use the ingame 'Alliance' feature
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:26   #7
Avenged
Available

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:15   #8
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Wow, alliances actually use the ingame 'Alliance' feature
Was it you that something like this before, regarding adding/updating features on the alliance attack screen?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 07:14   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

here i was thinking that you might be suggesting something clever like storing 'member' type information in-game, so that planetarion knows who the long term, repeat paying customer are and have 'member' type bonuses, promotions, other useful things etc as a bundle.

But i suppose it couldnt hurt...
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:48   #10
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
here i was thinking that you might be suggesting something clever like storing 'member' type information in-game, so that planetarion knows who the long term, repeat paying customer are and have 'member' type bonuses, promotions, other useful things etc as a bundle.

But i suppose it couldnt hurt...
Bring on loyalty cards. How many points do i need to get a PA t-shirt if you start doing merchandise

edit: pa merchandise, i dont want anything dodgy of the back of a lorry!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 20:57   #11
Avenged
Available

lol
Closed Thread