User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 17:00   #1
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Mission RP Championships

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present my latest project, a new type of RP contest!

This is not a ordinary arena though.

You will all choose the character you want to use, and using that character, complete anywhere between 5-10 missions, earning points based on style, creativity, etc etc, before competing in a massive free-for-all, with the winner being the one with the highest score!

These missions will range from Assassination of a target, fighting large numbers of enemies, stealing stuff, blowing up stuff, escaping, etc etc.

At this time the scoring system is being finished between myself and Inspectre, who is going to be one of the judges. It will be posted by the end of the week.

What I'm looking for is at least 8 people, more are welcomed. The top 8 after the missions are completed will then enter the free-for-all to determine the winner.

If you wish to sign up, you need to post a FULL character profile, listing/describing your character, from their abilities to equipment they bring with them. Once you posted that character, you are stuck with that character for EVERY mission and the free-for-all. No adding random abilities or equipment between missions (unless taken from the mission itself) [NOTE: You get full reloads of weapons, but only what you originaly have], what you post when you sign up is what you get to use. Anything goes for the most part [aka: if I think you are to overpowered, I will nerf your character, but that it unlikely unless you RP as a God]

As for the missions, once they are posted you all will have 72 hours to post a single post describing your character going through and completing the mission. At the end of the 72 hours the posts will be scored, the scores posted and the next mission posted. Scores will be added together, so if you do poorly in one mission, it's possible to catch up in the next mission.

Creativity and Style are paramount in this contest, along with cool things. Any questions, post them here. Characters, post them here in full!

Contestants
  • Crazyboy - (Awaiting Profile)
  • Gryffin -
  • Shadow275 - (Awaiting Profile)
  • Disrupter - (Awaiting Profile)
  • Mrmao - (Awaiting Profile)
  • Hewitt - (Tenative) - (Awaiting Profile)
  • Open

Judges
  • Bakan
  • Inspectre
  • AcidK

[Note: Title may change as well]

Last edited by Bakan; 13 Aug 2004 at 14:42.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote