User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:24   #1
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Sony apper to have lost my phone!!

I sent my phone off to them for repair via phones4u and i just rang them (fones4u) to see if it was back yet (was 3 1/2 weeks ago i sent it off) and they said 'no its not back but i will ring sony to see where it is' so i gave them my mobile no and a lindline to ring back on, 2 mins later i get a call from them saying 'is this your mobile no gave me my mobile no' so i said yes then he said 'ok erm ok i will ring you back again in a min i need to ring sony again'

Aghhhhhhh i need my phone back!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:27   #2
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Re: Sony apper to have lost my phone!!

it appers sony are waiting for parts and wont give a date for repair to the people at phones4u
so i going to try and find a no and ring sony myself!!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:35   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Tell them to send you a free ps2 as compensation
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:43   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

My mate got that too. But he said the phone was a 3310. Not cool enough for me I'm afraid!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:11   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What, one that works well in theory, but when you try to phone someone, it all falls apart?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:09   #6
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What, one that works well in theory, but when you try to phone someone, it all falls apart?
lmfao

oh on topic sony apper not to have anyway of contacting their repairs dept
methinks i will pay a visit to fones4u tomorrow and see if they will let me talk to sony.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:12   #7
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
lmfao

oh on topic sony apper not to have anyway of contacting their repairs dept
methinks i will pay a visit to fones4u tomorrow and see if they will let me talk to sony.
Demand a brand new phone. This depends on what your contract says though.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:38   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

The last guy who complained to sony about a "lost cell phone" was never heard from again. Aparently he is the one which turns the well to keep the scotland´s yard sign in motion.