User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:02   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Stupid computer users

They are not only annoying when you are involved with them directly... they even bug you indirectly!

When a random driver manufactorer feels that he has to include a l33t sound effects manager for the stupid computer users, then that's fine with me.
If he wants to show this manager in the system tray, then please do so.
That he also feels that he has to prompt the stupid computer user that he can do l33t gam0ring settings with that manager, each time the control panel is accessed, then that is fine with me too.

But PLEASE!!! GIVE THE UN-STUPID COMPUTER USERS AN OPTION NOT TO USE THAT ANNOYING PIECE OF MEMORY WASTING SH1T!!!

Sorry, I'm just a tad annoyed that it took me 5 drivers and the same number of reboots to get my sound going AND get rid of that rotten "sound effects manager" thing.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:03   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Point made null and void for describing self as 'l33t' in a semi-serious discourse.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:05   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Point made null and void for describing self as 'l33t' in a semi-serious discourse.
Rectified
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:05   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
you are not and will never be , 'nodrog'
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:34   #5
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch....i fel that..
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 15:19   #6
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
you are not and will never be , 'nodrog'
I bet you did a evil little smile when you typed that
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 15:27   #7
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Delete the Manager Value from the list.