User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:57   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Grimble

Has the BEST title EVER. I mean, Bompibjørnene is every true norwegian's childhood.
Did you see that in your strange countires?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:01   #2
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Re: Grimble

Let me guess, some cult TV show / Cartoon yes?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:03   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Those funny little bears that drank some strange fluids and became strong! Or, good at jumping!

Yeah that rocked :Gandalf:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:06   #4
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Petition for a :bear: smiley that drinks weird drug-like substances and bounces around.

kthnx
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:28   #5
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Gummy Bears was norwegian?... that rocked! surely its british
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:29   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Gummybears rock.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:30   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
I hadnt really thought about where it came from before, but looking at it now it seems incredibly incredibly norwegian.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:31   #8
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
I believe they were originally swedish, but they became far more popular in Norway than Sweden at some point.

It doesn't come close to Pompel og Pilt though. Childrens TV made by some hippies with a surrealist plot.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:31   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought it was American, like all good things
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:32   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Further research tells me it's actually american.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:37   #11
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

youre joking? they dont make good tv programmes
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:38   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

It's made by DISNEY

ps

pps http://home.no.net/agressli/egen/bilder/bompi2.jpg
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:48   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You made me unbelieve something only to tell me that what I used to believe was actually true!

I will never trust anyone again.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:09   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Who cares who made it, it rocks!

Oh, and Pompel (that's the high one, rite?) looks like my "principal"
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:31   #15
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
http://www.angelfire.com/games/Alter...ummy_Bears.htm

google is now officially crap

a search for gummy bears produces loads of shat sites that want to sell me non-gummy bear related crap
Its Gummi with an I

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gum...-8&hl=en&meta=

(How sad am I to remember that?)