User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:40   #51
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
http://www.hashlinux.net/mirror/forums/graph.jpg

created by the data collected by queball and I.
make MT start the bot up again, we've lost the world
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:40   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
No. That list isn't by reg date. Otherwise Messiah would be on it too.

Hey I think I know what's with the deerbarn thing. He had two accounts, one regged 2001 named Deerbarn, and another regged april 2000 named deerbarn. Probably got the posts and the reg date from the deerbarn one transferred to the Deerbarn one (and the nick change i guess). Maybe we should ask him!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:43   #53
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
The data was collected a few months ago, it shows that a few people have had their reg dates edited.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:43   #54
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
yourself?

oh the comedy.
I'd laugh if it wasn't so predictable
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:04   #55
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i know... that was why i had to add the sarcastic thing at the end.

wasnt gonna stop me posting it though.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:10   #56
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
If our beloved admins gave a damn, I'm sure it would quite, quite possible to extract various pieces of data from the current DB, and easily parse it for the new one.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:25   #57
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Oh

What's going on there then?
Its by user ID. The reg date for mine is right tho. I knew i'd registered in the first 50 or so.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:38   #58
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
If our beloved admins gave a damn, I'm sure it would quite, quite possible to extract various pieces of data from the current DB, and easily parse it for the new one.

M.
I hope so, I quite like my 1337 April 2000 reg date

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:48   #59
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the forums will improve a notch when reg dates are gone.

I say this in advance, anyone that puts their previous reg date in their sig is a total faggot.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:50   #60
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
the forums will improve a notch when reg dates are gone.

I say this in advance, anyone that puts their previous reg date in their sig is a total faggot.
Best I get ready to move to Texas :ninjaa:

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:52   #61
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 14:31   #62
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
meh i was march 2000, and then my old acct. got closed, admittedly i was kinda glad cos the name on it was "angelsheep" the angel bit was a metal band and sheep was just an extra bit.

then i created a new acct. just so messiah could make me a mod on here in fact.

then i got fired for being lazy.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:33   #63
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
id like to point out to keep my ego alive that it was i who did the preliminary gathering of regdates and user ids to prove some people were up to shananigans.

i think my first reg date was nov 2000, it was just before round 3 kicked off iir

im going to steal Vaio's username just to annoy him.
How about writing a script to automatically register all of the current board's usernames?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:34   #64
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

M.

why would we want to move across irrelevant pieces of information which serve no purpose other than to boost users egos from a baddly corrupted database into a fresh new one?
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:35   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If they don't have some kind of nickname theft prevention they are completely ****.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:37   #66
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
id like to point out to keep my ego alive that it was i who did the preliminary gathering of regdates and user ids to prove some people were up to shananigans.

i think my first reg date was nov 2000, it was just before round 3 kicked off iir

im going to steal Vaio's username just to annoy him.
You smell of wee

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:37   #67
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
we have already discussed how to get peoples nicks over to the new one and have come up with a way. it juts requires some fine tuning.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:07   #68
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
why would we want to move across irrelevant pieces of information which serve no purpose other than to boost users egos
Why allow nicks at all - why not refer to users by their IDs? Why allow posting? Why allow smileys? It all strikes me as pretty irrelevent. Why can't we all dress the same and go round calling each other comrade, you Maoist!

Anyway : Why can't we just accept that some users enjoy post-counters, registration dates and the like? If this was some project to develop a new OS then I could see why it'd be a good idea to keep people's mind focussed. But it's not, it's supposed to be a bit of fun, and I fail to see why registration dates (or post-counts, or whatever) are any more/less relevent than smileys, signatures, avatars, or indeed any of the posts on these forums.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:10   #69
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Why allow nicks at all - why not refer to users by their IDs? Why allow posting? Why allow smileys? It all strikes me as pretty irrelevent. Why can't we all dress the same and go round calling each other comrade, you Maoist!

Anyway : Why can't we just accept that some users enjoy post-counters, registration dates and the like? If this was some project to develop a new OS then I could see why it'd be a good idea to keep people's mind focussed. But it's not, it's supposed to be a bit of fun, and I fail to see why registration dates (or post-counts, or whatever) are any more/less relevent than smileys, signatures, avatars, or indeed any of the posts on these forums.
Registration dates create inequality and further class division. It doesnt matter if they're useful for gauging someone's experience, or if they're "enjoyed".
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:14   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Registration dates create inequality and further class division. It doesnt matter if they're useful for gauging someone's experience, or if they're "enjoyed".
I think any thread in Planetarian Discussions which discusses something pre-round 4 should be deleted instantly since it makes users who only joined recently feel left out.

Similarly, Programming and Discussions should only discuss subjects which all users can understand. Complex and/or knowledgable posts should be deleted on sight, since it might make some posters feel inferior.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:19   #71
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I think any thread in Planetarian Discussions which discusses something pre-round 4 should be deleted instantly since it makes users who only joined recently feel left out.

Similarly, Programming and Discussions should only discuss subjects which all users can understand. Complex and/or knowledgable posts should be deleted on sight, since it might make some posters feel inferior.
also posts about women should be suppressed as muslim would feel left out

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:20   #72
queball
Ball

Could I hide a complex message in the style of a children's story, as in "Animal Farm" or "Alice in Wonderland"?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:31   #73
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Could I hide a complex message in the style of a children's story, as in "Animal Farm" or "Alice in Wonderland"?
That would never work

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:34   #74
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
oh no!

no more sleek hierachy of the elite where we get respect for having these reg dates?

that only happens on AD anyway.
SilverSmoke is a classic example of why your statement is so plainly wrong, heh.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:39   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I was aware of your device.

However, I've never read the latter of the above books, so please edit your post immediately.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:41   #76
queball
Ball

Have you seen the cartoon?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:43   #77
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Is the cartoon as scary as the movie ?

Vaio
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:49   #78
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Is the cartoon as scary as the movie ?

Vaio
OK, I meant the Disney cartoon/movie thing. Though apparently there's quite a few renditions: http://us.imdb.com/Tsearch?alice+in+wonderland
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:51   #79
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Not all the way through, my concentration span isn't too hot.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:53   #80
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
*Fap*, #28

Though thats probably nothing to be proud of.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:54   #81
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Why can't we just accept that some users enjoy post-counters, registration dates and the like?
Of course that's accepted--implicitly. If users didn't enjoy these features then there'd be no need--or point--in taking them away.

The admins aren't here to serve us; they're here to rule us. They're not going to give us the features we want; they're going to take away the features we like.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:55   #82
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Hey I think I know what's with the deerbarn thing. He had two accounts, one regged 2001 named Deerbarn, and another regged april 2000 named deerbarn. Probably got the posts and the reg date from the deerbarn one transferred to the Deerbarn one (and the nick change i guess). Maybe we should ask him!
My first account broke, moved the reg date over but not the post count.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:04   #83
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
we have already discussed how to get peoples nicks over to the new one and have come up with a way. it juts requires some fine tuning.
Maybe I shouldn't bother waiting for my email (for some evil reason I still haven't got it yet), and you just do the hokie pokie?

And how come I never made TOP of any lists? I've being here since 2000 as well.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:11   #84
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Jammyjim: did karmy mention the script i gave him

the one which moved all users to "requires activation" and emailed out the activation ID again to all said users as well as a randomly generated 20 digit ID, as the activation ID is fallable, the ID is stored in a text file which is the only output and therefore downloaded, it is in comma seperated format.

then there is the "restore.php" essentially a hacked register.php which doesnt require a username only a password email address activation ID and the 20 digit number, it parses the comma sperated file, if the ID is correct, and the activation ID correct, the user is created with the user name given in the file

making admins etc can be done after in the VB3 Admin CP, using the mass user group option.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:45   #85
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Quote:
why would we want to move across irrelevant pieces of information which serve no purpose other than to boost users egos ...
Like avatars for forum administrators?

Heh.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:47   #86
JammyJim
Godfather

who knows rr
one day you two may be allowed a custom avatar

its just the level of retardedness when we brought them in was so great it begged the question as to how we would handle the inevitable naked men pictures. :/

however the mods have em too. its juts a way for users to recognise whos who.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:50   #87
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Raging.Retard
Like avatars for forum administrators?

Heh.
you are inadequate
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:51   #88
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't know who the mods or admins are because I have avatars turned off :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:55   #89
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I am admin
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:57   #90
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
SilverSmoke is a classic example of why your statement is so plainly wrong, heh.

oh **** off!!
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:57   #91
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
You are a genius. Thank you for reminding me to do that, heh.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:47   #92
Da'ar
Scruffy nerf herder

Da'ar is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Since we're all about to lose our registration dates anyway..

Hehe, Still here!

No idea I was in the top 30 old timers though. And actually still playing. Too bad we're losing them.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:48   #93
Da'ar
Scruffy nerf herder

Da'ar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Since we're all about to lose our registration dates anyway..

Argh. Clearly my postcount has been reset too. I am so far beyound 2 posts, lol.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:56   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The post count was reset over a year ago you nincompoop.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:04   #95
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
why the **** did you bump this thread?
This is exactly the wording I was going to use
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:07   #96
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
it cant have been reset

wasnt it more ... shortened ?

It cant be i made > 2k posts in 1 year
Apparantly so.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:08   #97
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

idi, your'e obsessed.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:11   #98
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Insane. Badger can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Yeah it's getting old now.
so are you but you don't hear us complaining do you?
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:12   #99
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Insane. Badger can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
What do you mean by that?
take a big, wild guess.
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:13   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Insane. Badger is a paedo?
Closed Thread