User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Jul 2011, 13:38   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
The Havoc for this round.

As a huge fan of Havoc time and of Factory I will clearly nail my colours to the mast, I like havoc, I enjoy the speed of ticks and the domination (or attempted) of Factory on the rest.

That said I can see the appeal of CTF and it was quite enjoyable last round for the second week.

However the drawbacks for me, and probably for most, is that roughly (and this is a pure guess) 2 or 3 players in each galaxy bother to play havoc with any sort of effort, and even less play it through to the end. (giving up often due to work or other interests).

This leaves the players who want to play with very little support from his (or her) galaxy. Given that CTF will mean no allies, it pretty much leaves each player exposed to gang banging by a group of players who will pretty much play in that way, not really caring who or what they destroy.

I would suggest that for CTF players are allowed before tick start to Create new Private Galaxies with up to and limited to a maximum of 6 players.

This will allow for the team play element to continue, and for better defensive options.

It would also be a fair reflection on the most active players and galaxies.

Feel free to shoot this "suggestion" to pieces with the usual insults.

Judge