User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:07   #1
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about
So my time has come...

To finally put an end to this. After 10 rounds of PA, happy moments, sorrowfull moments, laughs, tears and everything in between I feel that it is now time for me to close off this part of my life, at least for a while. This coming year I have plans to prepare for schooling and I just know PA would get in the way of that.

Thank you everyone who has ever played this game and made it the community it is, I have enjoyed it through the good times and bad, and would like to thank you all for being a part of this wonderfull experience, and I will miss you.

I would like to specificly thank a few people who really meant a lot to me, and don't flame me if you think I forgot you, just give a shout if you think it's unjust and I'll add you in

Daywalker: For you continuing support and friendship/kindness over the years though you quite PA like 2 years ago, great talking to you m8 still frequently and hope I'll have the honor and priveledge to meet you in rl some time, you're the best

Nitina: For being patient with me when I n00bed up badly a few times during r12, and most of all for being one of the greatest people out there I've met. You're friendship has meant a lot to me, thank you for everything.

Stals: For turning from my mortal enemy into a trusted gal m8 and friend

All the old 4D crew: You know who you are, my very fondest memories of PA was during that time, the passion behind that alliance was amazing. Thank you every single person who ever was a part of it, the spirit of 4D will live on. Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
In particular: TheMast, Nitros, AKMaster, Unimatrix, Ultramar, h3ll, Buddah, Overcast, BN, Daywalker and many many more I'm forgetting.

NewDawn: For becoming my new home after I returned after a small break, you guys are the sexiest and weirdest bunch of players ever (I'll never forget squidly's crossdressing ) In particular thank you to: Squidly (for suplying an endless ammount of hilarious quotes), Gate (thanks for all the help/advice, you were a great HC and friend), FSL, and all other members. To many great chats etc to count I've had in the ND channels, thank you all for a great time It was an honor to BC for a while this round in it. I'm so extremely proud of their achievement and spirit this round, from being a rebuilding round till one ending #2, been a great ride I'm forgetting so many more to thank, but thank you all, you were my home and I won't forget you.

The r12 22:5 crew: Best gal I've ever seen (sorrie 6:10 ) Never fencesat, and had a bloody good fight with the #1 gal untill in last week we overtook them and won Ahhhh, the joys of 5 hours of sleep at night at most a month long Thank you Stals, Nitina, Dreamy, Rabbagast, Aif, Tek, Hansa, Yupster and Notrik for being the best gal ever

So once again thank you all for the great times, I'll be around on irc still, but will probebly take at least a 3 round break, if I ever come back.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!

Last edited by Orion Treet; 4 Oct 2005 at 23:17.
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:41   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: So my time has come...

all the best for the future m8..

hope to see you back at some point in the future

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 19:55   #3
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I will still be active in the community I've decided and will be writing a story on PA which will be availeble to the community when it's done (already a thread on it on PD) I will still be on IRC a bit.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 20:53   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
I will still be active in the community I've decided and will be writing a story on PA which will be availeble to the community when it's done (already a thread on it on PD) I will still be on IRC a bit.

FS Sure, all them great quotes and yer buggering off on meh?! :s

Fine. Guess I need to give ya one for the road then.

<Squidly> I hereby declare this a pants-optional zone. {or in my case, dress}

And if I don't see you sitting in that irc room every so often, there will be all heck to pay
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 23:01   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why do people I like keep disappearing?

Enjoy real life, I'm sure you'll crawl back eventually!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 02:01   #6
=4D=Hunter

it comes to us all m8 one way or another
i found myself that it was very hard after several rounds to break away
from something that totaly dominated my life for several rounds.

you will find something less time consuming to to keep your brain active or you will be back lol

it took me 2 rounds of saying this will be my last one before i actualy made the break.

myself i am still in online gaming - still running clans and it braught a big smile to my face tonight when i found one of my quotes on a thread "Might and Greed Will Never Outweigh Honour And Loyalty"
and since the day i put that forward as the 4D slogan i have played every game by that rule

have fun dude

Hunter - ray
[4D] Founder and former Hc

New Home
=M4G=Hunter - Hc And Founder
www mad4gaming com

Last edited by =4D=Hunter; 6 Nov 2006 at 02:57.