User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:23   #51
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [football] league #21 (starts Friday 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
no cos he doesn't give them for draws i believe, its been mentioned in some of the football threads before, but i cant remember which ones
bollocks I lost a minute of my life which will never be recovered by going through everyones results twice. I should try reading the rules next time.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:23   #52
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
where have my predicting skills gone
that's what i keep asking myself.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:33   #53
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They used to get bonuses until early march when I removed them for that month when sniborp was 1-1 crazy. When april came, I decided to continue to leave them out just because I thought it worked well. However I do think draws are undervalued and high-risk atm, so I'll think about changes for next season (eg. 2 points for a general draw, or draws taking priority when scores are even)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:30   #54
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

That was pretty ****ing ace
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:37   #55
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm right in thinking I've predicted the next few games here? It's all so confusing :|
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:08   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I'm right in thinking I've predicted the next few games here? It's all so confusing :|
no, none of our team have done part 2 yet. They're due saturday.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:08   #57
1-X
overtired

LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa - Bolton
23PR Blackburn - Man City
23PR Chelsea - Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace - Liverpool
23PR Everton - Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough - West Brom
23PR Norwich - Charlton
23CH Cardiff - Reading
23CH Derby - Gillingham
23CH Leeds - Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest - Burnley
23CH Sunderland - Leicester
23CH Wolves - Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen - Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin - Schalke 04
23ER PSV - Vitesse
24SP Rangers - Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan - Parma
24IT Lazio - Juventus
24IT Sampdoria - Roma
24PR Man Utd - Newcastle
24PR Portsmouth - Southampton
24ER FC Utrecht - FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid - Villarreal
25PR Arsenal - Tottenham
26PR West Brom - Blackburn
26CH Leicester - Derby
27PR Newcastle - Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham - Sunderland
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 21:40   #58
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats why i predict everything at once in every league, its less confusing that way seeing as i have a crap memory at the best of times
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 22:37   #59
1-X
overtired

just to be extra-helpful we are awaiting part 2's from

Phalon, 1-X
Ste

Last edited by 1-X; 22 Apr 2005 at 17:42.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 22:46   #60
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's okay Koen. You don't need to predict; I'm a one man team
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 13:19   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 0-1 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 0-0 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3-0 Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool
23PR Everton 1-0 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 2-0 West Brom
23PR Norwich 1-0 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 0-1 Reading
23CH Derby 2-0 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 0 -1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 0-1 Burnley (Forest to be relegated, me, at PPS, to cheer lots )
23CH Sunderland 2-0 Leicester
23CH Wolves 1-1 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 0-1 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 2-0 Vitesse
24SP Rangers 0-1 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 2-0 Parma
24IT Lazio 0-1 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 0-2 Roma
24PR Man Utd 2-0 Newcastle
24PR Portsmouth 1-1 Southampton
24ER FC Utrecht 1-0 FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid 2-0 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 1-0 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 1-3 Derby
27PR Newcastle 1-0 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 1-1 Sunderland
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:03   #62
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 2-0 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1-0 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3-0 Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool
23PR Everton 2-2 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 1-1 West Brom
23PR Norwich 2-0 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 3-1 Reading
23CH Derby 1-1 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 2-0 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 0-1 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 0-1 Leicester
23CH Wolves 2-0 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 3-1 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 2-0 Vitesse
24SP Rangers 1-2 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 2-0 Parma
24IT Lazio 2-0 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 2-1 Roma
24PR Man Utd 3-1 Newcastle
24PR Portsmouth 2-1 Southampton
24ER FC Utrecht 1-0 FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid 1-1 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 1-2 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 1-2 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 0-1 Derby
27PR Newcastle 3-1 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 2-2 Sunderland
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:11   #63
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 2- 0 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1 - 1 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3 - 1 Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Liverpool
23PR Everton 3 - 1 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 2 - 0 West Brom
23PR Norwich 1 - 2 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 3 - 1 Reading
23CH Derby 2 - 1 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 2 - 0 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 2 - 0 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 1 - 2 Leicester
23CH Wolves 1 - 0 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 0 - 2 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 1 - 2 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 3 - 1 Vitesse
24SP Rangers 2 - 1 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 3 - 1 Parma
24IT Lazio 1 - 2 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 0 - 2 Roma
24PR Man Utd 3 - 1 Newcastle
24PR Portsmouth 2 - 0 Southampton
24ER FC Utrecht 1 - 1 FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid 3 - 1 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 0 - 2 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 2 - 0 Derby
27PR Newcastle 3 - 1 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 2 - 1 Sunderland
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:42   #64
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 2 - 1 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1 - 0 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3 - 0 Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Liverpool
23PR Everton 2 - 0 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 2 - 1 West Brom
23PR Norwich 1 - 1 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 2 - 1 Reading
23CH Derby 1 - 0 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 2 - 1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 1 - 0 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 2 - 1 Leicester
23CH Wolves 3 - 1 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 0 - 1 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 0 - 2 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 2 - 0 Vitesse
24IT AC Milan 2 - 0 Parma
24IT Lazio 1 - 2 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 0 - 1 Roma
24PR Man Utd 3 - 1 Newcastle
24PR Portsmouth 2 - 1 Southampton
24SP Real Madrid 2 - 0 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 2 - 1 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 1 - 0 Derby
27PR Newcastle 2 - 0 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 1 - 2 Sunderland
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:52   #65
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
thats why i predict everything at once in every league, its less confusing that way seeing as i have a crap memory at the best of times
Did you turn the table upside down 1-X?? I seem to be in the wrong place
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:37   #66
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 2-1 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1-1 Man City
23PR Chelsea 2-0 Fulham
23PR Everton 1-0 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 1-1 West Brom
23PR Norwich 2-1 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 2-1 Reading
23CH Leeds 1-1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 0-1 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 2-0 Leicester
23CH Wolves 3-1 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 1-1 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 2-0 Vitesse
24SP Rangers2 -1 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 2-0 Parma
24IT Lazio 0-1 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 0-2 Roma
24ER FC Utrecht 0-1 FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid 3-1 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 2-1 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 2-1 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 0-2 Derby
27PR Newcastle 2-2 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 1-2 Sunderland
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 23:16   #67
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa - Bolton
23PR Blackburn - Man City
23PR Chelsea - Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace - Liverpool
23PR Everton - Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough - West Brom
23PR Norwich - Charlton
23CH Cardiff - Reading
23CH Derby - Gillingham
23CH Leeds - Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest - Burnley
23CH Sunderland - Leicester
23CH Wolves - Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen - Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin - Schalke 04
23ER PSV - Vitesse
24SP Rangers - Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan - Parma
24IT Lazio - Juventus
24IT Sampdoria - Roma
24PR Man Utd - Newcastle
24ER FC Utrecht - FC Twente
25PR Arsenal - Tottenham
26PR West Brom - Blackburn
26CH Leicester - Derby
27PR Newcastle - Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham - Sunderland
oh no I've just done a messed up cut & paste and lost all my predictions

edit : redone but can't remember what I had before for half of them

23PR Aston Villa 1-1 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1-1 Man City
23PR Chelsea 2-0 Fulham
23PR Everton 2-0 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 1-2 West Brom
23PR Norwich 1-1 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 1-2 Reading
23CH Derby 1-0 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 2-1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 1-0 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 2-1 Leicester
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 1-0 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 1-0 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 2-0 Vitesse
24SP Rangers 2-1 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 1-0 Parma
24IT Lazio 0-1 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 1-0 Roma
24ER FC Utrecht 1-1 FC Twente
24SP Real Madrid 1-0 Villarreal
25PR Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 1-1 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 1-2 Derby
27PR Newcastle 1-0 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 1-2 Sunderland

Last edited by 1-X; 22 Apr 2005 at 23:22.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 04:21   #68
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've updated mine

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 11:29   #69
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 21 - PART 2
23PR Aston Villa 2 - 2 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 1 - 1 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3 - 0 Fulham
23PR Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Liverpool
23PR Everton 2 - 1 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 2 - 1 West Brom
23PR Norwich 2 - 1 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 2 - 1 Reading
23CH Derby 2 - 0 Gillingham
23CH Leeds 1 - 1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 1 - 1 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 3 - 1 Leicester
23CH Wolves 2 - 0 Rotherham
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 2 Werder Bremen
23DE Hertha Berlin 1 - 1 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 3 - 0 Vitesse
24IT AC Milan 3 - 1 Parma
24IT Lazio 1 - 1 Juventus
24IT Sampdoria 1 - 2 Roma
24PR Man Utd 3 - 0 Newcastle
25PR Arsenal 2 - 1 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 2 - 1 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 0 - 2 Derby
27PR Newcastle 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
29CH West Ham 1 - 2 Sunderland
So that's Ste-2

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 24 Apr 2005 at 14:27.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:25   #70
1-X
overtired

23PR Aston Villa 1-1 Bolton
23PR Blackburn 0-0 Man City
23PR Chelsea 3-1 Fulham
23PR C.Palace 1-0 Liverpool <--- +3 Blastoderm
23PR Everton 1-1 Birmingham
23PR Middlesbrough 4-0 West Brom
23PR Norwich 1-0 Charlton
23CH Cardiff 2-0 Reading
23CH Leeds 1-1 Ipswich
23CH Nottm Forest 1-0 Burnley
23CH Sunderland 2-1 Leicester
23DE Hertha Berlin 4-1 Schalke 04
23ER PSV 3-0 Vitesse
23SP Real Madrid 2-1 Villarreal

77% table [44/57]
Code:
		x	 g	pts
roadrunner	8	12	36
Phalon		7	13	34
JC		5	16	31
SYMM		6	13	31
1-X		6	13	31
LHC		6	13	31
Kurashima	8	7	31
midge5		5	15	30
Ste		5	15	30
Stew		6	11	29
sniborp		6	9	27
Zharkov		2	17	23
Blastoderm	5	8	23
Inferno		3	13	22
Lupin		2	14	20
KoeN		2	11	17
Code:
		x	g	pts		
Team PSX	19	39	96
Team SMS	16	41	89
Team for Tea	15	40	85
La Galacticos	16.1	29.5	83.6
LupInferno_0	13	39	78
Team Mourinho	13.1	36.5	75.8
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:32   #71
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you said Real Madrid v Villereal was tomorrow

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:35   #72
1-X
overtired

i had the day that was on the bbc website when I did the fixture list

they sometimes change slightly... eg the leverkusen game is now tomorrow

sorry
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 23:37   #73
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i want roadrunner back in my team!
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 00:50   #74
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that was some run

like 0 points
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 14:29   #75
Ste
Bored

missed the south coast derby
Ste-2 it is

Unread 24 Apr 2005, 16:11   #76
1-X
overtired

first of two updates today...

24SP Rangers 1-2 Celtic [J]
24IT AC Milan 3-0 Parma
24IT Sampdoria 2-1 Roma
24PR Portsmouth 4-1 Southampton
24ER FC Utrecht 2-2 FC Twente

86% table [49/57]
Code:
		x	g	pts
roadrunner	8	16	40
SYMM		8	15	39
Phalon		7	14	35
1-X		6	16	34
Kurashima	8	9	33
JC		5	17	32
Ste		5	17	32
LHC		6	14	32
Stew		6	13	31
midge5		5	16	31
sniborp		6	12	30
Blastoderm	5	12	27
Zharkov		2	20	26
Lupin		3	16	25
Inferno		3	15	24
KoeN		2	14	20
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team PSX	21	45	108
Team SMS	16	46	94
La Galacticos	16.3	38.75	93.5
Team for Tea	15	46	91
LupInferno_0	14	47	89
Team Mourinho	13.3	42.75	82.7
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 22:02   #77
1-X
overtired

24PR Man Utd 2-1 Newcastle
24IT Lazio 0-1 Juventus
23DE Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Werder Bremen

91% table [52/57]
Code:
		x	g	pts
roadrunner	9	18	45
Phalon		10	14	44
SYMM		8	17	41
1-X		7	18	39
midge5		7	17	38
LHC		8	14	38
Kurashima	9	11	38
JC		6	19	37
Stew		7	15	36
Ste		5	18	33
Blastoderm	6	14	32
sniborp		6	14	32
Lupin		4	17	29
Inferno		4	17	29
Zharkov		2	22	28
KoeN		2	16	22
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team PSX	25	49	124
Team SMS	19	50	107
La Galacticos	18.25	44.3	104
Team for Tea	17	52	103
LupInferno_0	17	52	103
Team Mourinho	16.25	46.3	95
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 01:17   #78
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bloody hell, my predicting ability has returned!

Another win for PSX mehopes

Unread 26 Apr 2005, 09:58   #79
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at least that will do my ppg some good
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 22:09   #80
1-X
overtired

25PR Arsenal 1-0 Tottenham
26PR West Brom 1-1 Blackburn
26CH Leicester 1-0 Derby

also I forgot to add the rangers-celtic [J] points to the last update

96% table [55/57]
Code:
		x	g	pts
roadrunner	9	20	47
Phalon		10	15	45
SYMM		9	17	44
1-X		8	19	43
midge5		7	18	39
LHC		8	15	39
Kurashima	9	12	39
JC		6	20	38
Stew		7	17	38
Inferno		5	19	34
Ste		5	19	34
Blastoderm	6	16	34
sniborp		6	15	33
Zharkov		3	23	32
Lupin		4	20	32
KoeN		2	18	24
Code:
		x	g	pts			
Team PSX	27	51	132
LupInferno_0	18	59	113
Team SMS	19	54	111
La Galacticos	18.5	48.6	110
Team for Tea	18	55	109
Team Mourinho	16.5	50.6	100
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 22:12   #81
1-X
overtired

Code:

pts    new-mid ham-sun
rr_0	47     1 - 2   1 - 3
Phalon	45     1 - 2   0 - 1
SYMM	44     3 - 1   2 - 2
1-X	43     1 - 0   1 - 2
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 14:44   #82
Cannon_Fodder

im going backwards
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 23:19   #83
1-X
overtired

newcastle 0-0 middlesbrough

+1 for Ste and midge5

Code:
		x	g	pts
Team PSX	27	51	132
LupInferno_0	18	59	113
Team SMS	19	56	113
La Galacticos	18.5	48.8	110
Team for Tea	18	55	109
Team Mourinho	16.5	50.8	100
Code:

pts   ham-sun
rr_0	47    1 - 3
Phalon	45    0 - 1
SYMM	44    2 - 2
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 22:49   #84
1-X
overtired

west 'aaaaam 1-2 sunderland

FINAL TABLE [57/57]
Code:
		x	g	pts
roadrunner	9	21	48
1-X		9	19	46
Phalon		10	16	46
---------------------------------- line of glory :)
SYMM		9	17	44
midge5		8	19	43
JC		7	20	41
LHC		8	15	39
Kurashima	9	12	39
Ste		6	20	38
Stew		7	17	38
---------------------------------- line of liability :(
sniborp		7	15	36
Zharkov		4	23	35
Inferno		5	19	34
Blastoderm	6	16	34
Lupin		4	20	32
KoeN		2	18	24
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team PSX	28	52	136
Team SMS	21	56	119
Team for Tea	20	55	115
a Galacticos	19.8	48.9	114.3
LupInferno_0	18	60	114
Team Mourinho	16.8	50.9	101.5
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:07   #85
roadrunner_0
cynic

can we have the ppg tables and stuff before the final league if it isnt too much trouble 1-X?
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:08   #86
1-X
overtired

Predictor of the Month for April, despite missing 12 matches, is Blastoderm

Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
Blastoderm	97	18	27	81
roadrunner	109	12	41	77
JC		109	13	37	76
midge5		109	13	37	76
Kurashima	109	16	27	75
Inferno		109	12	38	74
1-X		109	12	37	73
Ste 		107	10	42	72
SYMM		109	12	36	72
Phalon		109	13	30	69
Lupin		109	10	39	69
Stew		109	9	40	67
sniborp		109	13	26	65
LHC		109	10	33	63
Zharkov		109	6	39	57
KoeN		87	6	26	44
MrL_JaKiri	52	8	20	44
top ten ordered by total points
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
roadrunner	1085	126	428	806
KoeN		1066	113	462	801
Kurashima	1068	122	433	799
1-X		1074	116	441	789
Zharkov		1066	108	451	775
Blastoderm	1076	125	394	769
Stew		1038	115	424	769
JC		985	109	377	704
LHC		986	107	366	687
SYMM		873	106	335	653
top ten by points per game
Code:
		pld	pts	PPG
Phalon		349	286	.819
Ste 		592	472	.797
KoeN		1066	801	.751
MrL_JaKiri	135	101	.748
Kurashima	1068	799	.748
SYMM		873	653	.748
roadrunner	1085	806	.743
Stew		1038	769	.741
Lupin		350	259	.740
1-X		1074	789	.735
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:13   #87
1-X
overtired

Quote:
can we have the ppg tables and stuff before the final league if it isnt too much trouble 1-X?
i made that look efficient

(actually I'd spent the past half-hour doing them and just happened to be posting them anyway when you asked. Also, league #22 isn't the last, I said it would be probably the last full league. I want to string this out and see if I catch you up
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 09:07   #88
Ste
Bored

and the team tables?

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 09:59   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:10   #90
Cannon_Fodder

I get enough X's but never near on the g's
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:37   #91
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Congrats rr and the magnificent Team PSX

It's looking close at the top of the total points charts, should be interesting for the remaining leagues.

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:39   #92
roadrunner_0
cynic

i cant believe that i have played the most games! (i have actually missed 3 overall i believe if anyone is ever womdering how many games overall in the season) and that my ppg is so crap

EDIT: next season my aim is going to be to break the 1k total points mark
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:41   #93
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

I'm wondering how 1-X managed to forget to predict some

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 11:51   #94
roadrunner_0
cynic

i think he forgot the other week when he had 2 or 3 leagues on the go at once so he missed all 14 at once poor 1-X
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:36   #95
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I need a last minute run on the title here. Losing to RR is bad enough, but to finish behind a hockey loving dutchie is just not on!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:51   #96
roadrunner_0
cynic

its still possible for 3 or 4 people to win it, although for the person on 4th overall points to win (1-X), i think it would take some exceptionally bad form from me you and koen

i cant see the ppg table moving much - if at all though.

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 30 Apr 2005 at 14:02.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 13:56   #97
1-X
overtired

Quote:
its still possible for 3 or 4 people to win it, although for the person on 4th overall points to win (1-X), i think it would take some exceptionally bad form from me you and koen
I'll post a league one minute before it starts so only I can enter it
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:03   #98
roadrunner_0
cynic

hehehehehehehe nice one 1-X
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 14:14   #99
1-X
overtired

actually the most points this season is only one of many things up for the win... ppg, fa cup, champions league, uefa, big league, everything added together for the whole season, and any number of other calculations (most league wins/top 3's, most predictor of the month etc), I think I'll find a way for most of us to to win something. Then we can argue about which win matters most.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:55   #100
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I think I'll find a way for all of us to to win something apart from sniborp.
Fixed.