User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 09:36   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Coming from CT's point of view, we liked vikings and considered people in there friends.

We did have a war with them caused by high incoming... maybe that wasn't completely intentional by them and maybe we hit them hard too but there is no doubt that there have been failings in the decisions of some with regards to politics.

So we did have the war with them, CT/Spore/ND, but with a lot of work and 2 attempts we brokered a deal to end it. Deal was done as a block and it was made quite clear that the individual alliances in the block would not go and deal individual with vikings until the agreement was over or each alliance was agreed with the way forward.

The purpose of this was we didn't want to leave one of our allies to get raped due to not sticking together.

Fast forward a week to today, the day that the deal will run out... ND has stated its intentions i think that's clear to everyone, I still have to speak properly with spore but from CT's point of view, we are not interested in warring vikings further.

Our feeling is that we have done what we intended with regards to vikings, things are close at the top and they should be left to fight it out with fang. We also don't feel that we need to renew our avoidance with vikings... the avoidance was put in place to cease the hostilities and we will not restart them.

So we would rather there was no avoidance or nap and we see if vikings can avoid starting a new war with us, it will be a case of we will only hit them if they hit us first... I think that is a very fair deal.

So why don't other alliances want vikings to win??

[05:53] <Clouds> I've just been told that you have extended your agreement with FAnG yet you refused to extend your agreement with Vikings. You're basically giving FAnG the easiest win in the history of Planetarion and shit like this ruins the game. I have personally stepped down, going inactive and retiring after the round because I really cba with dickheads like you. Vikings will also be disbanding next round,
[05:53] <Clouds> so enjoy your blocking with even less allys.

crap like this!!!

Yes we extended our agreement with fang, its a very loose avoidance but there was no sense in ending it at that time, we are actually trying to reduce naps/avoidance to go back to gal raiding.

If Vikings spent less time trying to insult people and more time talking/listening then maybe they would get on better with others.

There has been a number of occasions in this round where i have been screaming at the computer "im trying to fcking help you" when they have moaned, complained and bitched, others don't have as much patients as me.

sorry turned into a rant :P

tip though to any future vikings hc, recognize when someone is truly your enemy or when they are just a friend trying to help but treat everyone you deal with with respect.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 10:11   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

classic clouds though
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 10:13   #3
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

personally gm... yours, ND's and Fang's history of politics is the same round after round...

You've been forcing Vikings and Apprime together the past few rounds, with the same block shit every round... And with the same crap excuses to why it was put together.

Stop the chickenshit blocking... it is getting old! WAY OLD!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 10:22   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this a rhetorical question? Why would alliances who are not Vikings want Vikings to win?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 10:33   #5
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

If they didn't want the other alliance to win.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 11:58   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Coming from CT's point of view, we liked vikings and considered people in there friends.

We did have a war with them caused by high incoming... maybe that wasn't completely intentional by them and maybe we hit them hard too but there is no doubt that there have been failings in the decisions of some with regards to politics.

So we did have the war with them, CT/Spore/ND, but with a lot of work and 2 attempts we brokered a deal to end it. Deal was done as a block and it was made quite clear that the individual alliances in the block would not go and deal individual with vikings until the agreement was over or each alliance was agreed with the way forward.

The purpose of this was we didn't want to leave one of our allies to get raped due to not sticking together.
In the first attempt to 'end' hostilities we made it very clear that we had no intention what so ever to have a deal with all 3 allies in your block. I approached CT to do a deal with CT and only CT. CT then asked if we could include Spore in this as Spore was the small ally, to which i agreed. Mind you it took me 4 days to get to this point. I agreed with Monroe that he would get back to me the next day to finalise this deal when all of a sudden CT came with the extra demand of bringing ND in on the deal too. I immediately said that we could have no deal in that case.

The reason i approached CT at the time was the fact that beside the first night, when we had way more incs than just CT/ND/Spore, you weren't landing a single attack on us (in fact you were only crashing on us), all while FAnG were noobroiding their way to a 10k roidlead on us, and a 20k roidlead on you. As a result, continued hostilities between CT and Vikings would not have benefitted either of us.

Quote:
Fast forward a week to today, the day that the deal will run out... ND has stated its intentions i think that's clear to everyone, I still have to speak properly with spore but from CT's point of view, we are not interested in warring vikings further.

Our feeling is that we have done what we intended with regards to vikings, things are close at the top and they should be left to fight it out with fang. We also don't feel that we need to renew our avoidance with vikings... the avoidance was put in place to cease the hostilities and we will not restart them.

So we would rather there was no avoidance or nap and we see if vikings can avoid starting a new war with us, it will be a case of we will only hit them if they hit us first... I think that is a very fair deal.
If you are not interested in warring us you might aswell have continued the agreement we had, possibly with altered conditions in it. By not continuing the agreement you sent out a message that you are at the very least preparing to start hostilities towards vikings again. Vikings have no intention to restart hostilities towards CT hence why we wanted the agreement to continue.

Quote:
So why don't other alliances want vikings to win??

[05:53] <Clouds> I've just been told that you have extended your agreement with FAnG yet you refused to extend your agreement with Vikings. You're basically giving FAnG the easiest win in the history of Planetarion and shit like this ruins the game. I have personally stepped down, going inactive and retiring after the round because I really cba with dickheads like you. Vikings will also be disbanding next round,
[05:53] <Clouds> so enjoy your blocking with even less allys.

crap like this!!!

Yes we extended our agreement with fang, its a very loose avoidance but there was no sense in ending it at that time, we are actually trying to reduce naps/avoidance to go back to gal raiding.
You had the exact same deal with FAnG as you had with Vikings. If the agreement with FAnG leaves you free to galraid, so would've the agreement you had with Vikings. So this is again sending Vikings a message of hostility, all while we haven't hit a single CT since you started the blocking towards us. The number of fleets CT put on us by far exceeded to number of fleets we put on CT.

As for Clouds' emo moment, he clearly states he stepped down, and as a result is no longer representing Vikings. He is then entitled to his own opinion, which he is allowed to air (as long as he makes clear he does it on a personal level anyhow). As for his statement that Vikings is disbanding next round, well this is most likely true due to a lack of active HC's for next round.

Quote:
If Vikings spent less time trying to insult people and more time talking/listening then maybe they would get on better with others.

There has been a number of occasions in this round where i have been screaming at the computer "im trying to fcking help you" when they have moaned, complained and bitched, others don't have as much patients as me.

sorry turned into a rant :P

tip though to any future vikings hc, recognize when someone is truly your enemy or when they are just a friend trying to help but treat everyone you deal with with respect.
I feel your frustration, i felt similar when CT approached me(and/or Clouds/Rexdrax) countless of times in the first weeks when Vikings were galraiding, when i tried to explain CT were by far our top hostile too, and when respect was lacking from your own end aswell.

Personal tip for any CT HC in future rounds: only run politics for your own alliance, any alliance that is big enough to partake in a block is big enough to run their own politics, or bare any possible retribution. Don't try to command HC's of other alliances through politics, use politics as a tool to further your military power.

To me the most frustrating thing about this round was the overall attitude to incomings, where the first reaction to incs of any alliance was to get a nap or avoidance immediately, or whinge about incs non-stop. When i set off on politics this round i had a clear intention to limit the amount of naps and avoidances we had, and to keep any deals we did have as fluent as possible. This eventually led to 1 fort avoid(FAnG, 3+ for the duration of 10 days, extended with another 7 days), and 1 nap (HR, at least 7 days with a 24 tick cooldown) and 1 intention of keeping friendly (Innuendo). Unfortunately Naptarion prevailed.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 10 Oct 2013 at 12:11.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 12:06   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Is this a rhetorical question? Why would alliances who are not Vikings want Vikings to win?
Lack of ambition of other alliances (they know who they are) to go for #1 spot
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 13:30   #8
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

The playerbase in this game is dramatically declining every round, one element is due to 'blocking'. I understand that some alliances may not be able to keep up with the more dominant ones, but 'bashing' is nice way to make players quit.

You had apparently hit Vikings due to us being your top hostiles, which is fair enough, but did you really need to block for 10 days..

This has resulted in some of the better alliances to quit, ie Ultores, who I know won't be returning to the game.

Blocking in the current playerbase leaves the alliance getting blocked with very few friends.

CT are the first to whine and the first to block.

Just for clarification, and to give Bitcher some trolling material, we have stated this before, WE DO NOT PLAY TO WIN. We don't care if you have biased opinions about us. If you don't like how we play, then that's your problem to be honest.

We play for the community and to have fun.

Vikings, however will be going down the same path as Ultores next round.

Also

Quote:
This is the first time that a 'Vikings representative' has insulted anyone externally. We have been quite civil to everyone this round, to my knowledge (bar Bitcher ofc).

Coming on the forums and sprouting shit just shows what a moron you actually are. You took my two sentences that I PMd you this morning and changed the context to suit your own propaganda troll.

Last edited by Clouds; 10 Oct 2013 at 13:49.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 13:35   #9
[DDK]gm

Planets: 1151

That's actually a good increase on last round, promising.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 13:37   #10
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Planets: 1151

That's actually a good increase on last round, promising.

Cluster 200: 444 <-- if only that number wasnt 4 time as high as last round....

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 14:22   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having kept track of player numbers since round 14, I can tell you definitively (and, indeed, once again):

1) The number if planets has never decreased dramatically, except after rounds with dramatic temporary increases, such as free rounds or LAST ROUND OF PAs.

2) In round 52, when the round ended, we had 797 planets in the active universe. I'm missing the data for round 53. We currently have 707 planets in the active universe. Considering the circumstances, that is not at all extraordinary.

So if you could all stop your hand waving, that'd be great. PA is neither growing nor imploding. It's in slow decline, as it has always been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You had apparently hit Vikings due to us being your top hostiles, which is fair enough, but did you really need to block for 10 days.

This has resulted in some of the better alliances to quit, ie Ultores
This is at best false, and at worst an outright lie.

Quote:
Coming on the forums and sprouting shit just shows what a moron you actually are.
Hmm.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 10 Oct 2013 at 14:29.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 14:36   #12
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Please explain where you're getting your information from, as I have recently spoken to two separate Ultores HCs who both came to the same conclusion that their members are tired of all the blocking, and are unable to reform the tag due to lack of interest from their core members.

So before you even attempt to be clever, I would get your facts straight before posting in future

Last edited by Clouds; 10 Oct 2013 at 14:41.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 14:48   #13
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Please explain where you're getting your information from, as I have recently spoken to two separate Ultores HCs who both came to the same conclusion that their members are tired of all the blocking, and are unable to reform the tag due to lack of interest from their core members.

So before you even attempt to be clever, I would get your facts straight before posting in future
[14:24] <@mz> Zwanstic or agar3s, did ult quit because we were blocked against repeatedly?
[14:25] <@agar3s> nope
[14:25] <@agar3s> just tired of hcing
[14:25] <@mz> didn't think so
[14:25] <@mz> thanks!
[14:25] <@mz> yeah
[14:26] <@agar3s> if you dont run with the motivation you used to, its pretty pointless haha
[14:26] <@agar3s> why did you ask mz
[14:27] <@mz> clouds posted we quit because of blocking
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 14:52   #14
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
[14:24] <@mz> Zwanstic or agar3s, did ult quit because we were blocked against repeatedly?
[14:25] <@agar3s> nope
[14:25] <@agar3s> just tired of hcing
[14:25] <@mz> didn't think so
[14:25] <@mz> thanks!
[14:25] <@mz> yeah
[14:26] <@agar3s> if you dont run with the motivation you used to, its pretty pointless haha
[14:26] <@agar3s> why did you ask mz
[14:27] <@mz> clouds posted we quit because of blocking
One of the guys I spoke to was Zwanstic, who told me that the core of Ultores are just tired, which was predominantly due to block incs, and that they need the rest.

I suppose it's a case of he says she says.

On one side, they have lack of HC enthusiasm, and on the other their core members are tired.

And when did MZ join Ultores.. lol? I thought he was HR to be honest.

Last edited by Clouds; 10 Oct 2013 at 14:58.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 15:55   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think my reasons for me not wanting Vikings, or any alliance like this, to win is because of the people who are in it, and what theyve done meanwhile being TGV or any other alliances.
You have people thats been attracting too much negative attention the last few rounds.

Clouds went around trying to steal innocent Peoples gal funds, while playing the "exile game".
This clearly is not what a HC of any alliance should be doing.

Dav tried to abuse a loophole/bug ingame to cheat himself to a ranking last round when he exiled himself into c200 after initating roids.

The whole HC team of r51(?) said that they did not care if they did not win aslong as their preround block partner won, and they would not break up the block what ever happend, this being said from the start more or less.
My dealings with TGV while being ODDR also perhaps is influencing my views on it, as they thought that not wanting to kingmake em at pt400 was totaly unheard of.

Clearly there is other people in other alliances who do attract attention aswell, some even claim that alliances im in will do worse when im around cus i attract hostiles, but for me there is no-one that id like to attack more just out from diffrent views on PA/moral/ethics than Vikings.
I think it was made stronger this round when i felt the reason for Vikings NOT hitting FAnG more or less for the first 600 ticks was due to they did not fall under the "farm alliance" cathegory, wich i had never heard of before. The farm alliances job is to initiate roids so the bigger alliance can keep hitting them night after night for the 600 ticks to get ahead.
I would love to see this being a 3 alliance race, cus then i could perhaps be able to roid FAnG back after they p-targeted me with 1/4 of their alliance when i was at the highest ranking ive been this round, but clearly then perhaps Vikings would win from this, wich would eventualy be even worse. (not that i have any say in who my alliance decide to target)

Me and Kaiba had a lot of discussion why Vikings were so poor, and why i thought they would never be able to win a round.
Kaiba claimed they had the activest playerbase, and strongest team.
I said that Vikings had the old Vikings factor with them, meaning that they would eventualy start emoing/fighting among themself and in the HC team, wich would eventualy lead to someone that perhaps wernt as well NAPed or had such a active playerbase could get the edge over them.
I do still think Vikings are still running away with the win, and i do still think its up to FAnG to show that they are good enough to beat em, wich is buggering me a lot, cus if Vikings win, Kaiba will be right, and i would be wrong

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 16:16   #16
TheoDD

have you ever been right?
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 16:26   #17
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think my reasons for me not wanting Vikings, or any alliance like this, to win is because of the people who are in it, and what theyve done meanwhile being TGV or any other alliances.
You have people thats been attracting too much negative attention the last few rounds.

Clouds went around trying to steal innocent Peoples gal funds, while playing the "exile game".
This clearly is not what a HC of any alliance should be doing.

Dav tried to abuse a loophole/bug ingame to cheat himself to a ranking last round when he exiled himself into c200 after initating roids.

The whole HC team of r51(?) said that they did not care if they did not win aslong as their preround block partner won, and they would not break up the block what ever happend, this being said from the start more or less.
My dealings with TGV while being ODDR also perhaps is influencing my views on it, as they thought that not wanting to kingmake em at pt400 was totaly unheard of.

Clearly there is other people in other alliances who do attract attention aswell, some even claim that alliances im in will do worse when im around cus i attract hostiles, but for me there is no-one that id like to attack more just out from diffrent views on PA/moral/ethics than Vikings.
I think it was made stronger this round when i felt the reason for Vikings NOT hitting FAnG more or less for the first 600 ticks was due to they did not fall under the "farm alliance" cathegory, wich i had never heard of before. The farm alliances job is to initiate roids so the bigger alliance can keep hitting them night after night for the 600 ticks to get ahead.
I would love to see this being a 3 alliance race, cus then i could perhaps be able to roid FAnG back after they p-targeted me with 1/4 of their alliance when i was at the highest ranking ive been this round, but clearly then perhaps Vikings would win from this, wich would eventualy be even worse. (not that i have any say in who my alliance decide to target)

Me and Kaiba had a lot of discussion why Vikings were so poor, and why i thought they would never be able to win a round.
Kaiba claimed they had the activest playerbase, and strongest team.
I said that Vikings had the old Vikings factor with them, meaning that they would eventualy start emoing/fighting among themself and in the HC team, wich would eventualy lead to someone that perhaps wernt as well NAPed or had such a active playerbase could get the edge over them.
I do still think Vikings are still running away with the win, and i do still think its up to FAnG to show that they are good enough to beat em, wich is buggering me a lot, cus if Vikings win, Kaiba will be right, and i would be wrong

Your dealings with TGV being, you offering us a deal where ODDR could hit us, but we could not hit ODDR back, not even with retals. As for us not breaking apart from app that round, i think this round sufficiently proven why not to break apart from a partner like app who had actively defended us when we were getting block incs, and vice versa. This round we decided against having such a partner, despite a commitment from FAnG to play that way, and when we then turned on FAnG we got left out in the cold by everyone else.

And tbh, we hit FAnG plenty in the first 350 ticks, they were third on our targetlist at the time, we just didn't hit their forts. But then again neither did ND, and CT barely hit their forts. But i suppose Vikings are now the darkside of planetarion, in the absense of Ultores and a strong Apprime... I seriously wonder how the likes of yourself will be enjoying the next couple of rounds with only the NAPtarion allies playing.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 16:36   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
One of the guys I spoke to was Zwanstic, who told me that the core of Ultores are just tired, which was predominantly due to block incs, and that they need the rest.
Oct 10 15:57:28 <@Zwanstic> hahahaha
Oct 10 15:57:40 <@Zwanstic> we quit cos it is to much effort
Oct 10 15:58:02 <@Zwanstic> its a full time job hcing

Quote:
And when did MZ join Ultores.. lol? I thought he was HR to be honest.
What? Huh. I guess I should get my facts straight on that too.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 16:38   #19
[DDK]gm

and expensive... hosting, sms credits...
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:17   #20
Clouds

Quote:
Oct 10 15:57:28 <@Zwanstic> hahahaha
Oct 10 15:57:40 <@Zwanstic> we quit cos it is to much effort
Oct 10 15:58:02 <@Zwanstic> its a full time job hcing
I could paste logs too, but doesn't mean It'll be factual.

I've been told one thing and you'be been told another. Both points probably contributed to why Ultores decided to 'quit'.

Quote:
What? Huh. I guess I should get my facts straight on that too.
It's called sarcasm.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:35   #21
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

LOL

Not even sure where to start. I was trying to avoid posting on AD this whole round on alliance matter stuff but I guess there goes that plan.

Butcher all you keep spouting is so much anti-viking, probably coz we would never accept you, or could be it coz of the log of you talking to me and offering me that ridicules deal? Everyone that I have talked to or read that log is of the same opinion, its so far off the wall that its pure comedy.

PS: whatever you were smoking or drinking at that time, brand it and sell it. I am sure there is a huge market for something that gives you such a weird/crazy outlook on life.

Vikings has been in a war since pretty much tick 300. First against the ct/nd/spore block and we held our own. The only alliance to benefit from that war is Fang who grew BIG time. Since we had hardly any help, we did have some from other alliances but it was very limited, we had to find a way out of the war so we made an agreement with the block.

YES THAT'S RIGHT BUTCHER we made an agreement. Why should vikings keep the block busy while Fang hits the lower alliances since they had an agreement with so many other alliances. Kinda funny how Butcher and others keep riding vikings for their agreements but not a peep in regards to fang even though they are realistically #1 with their stock/roid lead (most likely). I guess Fang manipulated things quite well since the block war distracted some of their competition, nicely done.

I find it funny that viking gets blamed for having 2/3 agreements, which are not limited to just the top alliances but to any alliances, while Fang who has agreements with the top5 alliances gets nothing in the initial stages of the round. Everyone just likes to ride vikings with our limited agreements but nobody says anything about Fang and their nap to the top. Lets face it if it werent for viking hitting fang last few days they would have had no incomings and would have won. I am not saying we are the good guys or some crusaders but give us some credit.

Viking like any other alliance tries to manage their incoming in the initial stages of the round. If you have a problem with that, well tough. Why should we not be allowed to make any agreements? We take them as 1st come 1st server basis and Fang approached us first so we made a limited agreement with them. At that time Fang was ranked 5th or thereabouts i believe.

Currently its a 1v1 fight between Fang/Vikings. Its going back and forth and who will win..... nobody knows. The PA community has been asking for a 1v1 fight for a long time and now we have one. However it appears that ND is getting ready to join fang against vikings. There goes the 1v1 fight.

In Clouds defense, not saying what he did is right or wrong, but we have also been hearing about ct joining them. So it would be ct, nd, fang vs vikings.... lovely since right now fang vs vikings is pretty even and fair for the most part. CT/ND joining Fang would pretty much mean that Fang wins. If that's to occur Vikings is seriously contemplating not playing PA next round or even ever. Whats the point in having the same people always make an agreement together. Fang/ND are like an old married couple.

Vikings did have an agreement with fang initially and we hoped it would lead to something more. But their actions have proven otherwise. Going into the round we did not have any agreements with App, as a matter of fact the only reason we napped app was to send them defense ships initially when ct, nd, hr, fang and some innuendo and other randoms hit them. That was just way too much and unfair so we got involved. If it was 1-2 alliances we probably wouldnt, but that many is just a huge gang up

Now butchers comment regarding r51... man get past that. Vikings made an agreement with App and we werent going to break it since the only one to benefit from it would be the nd/fang/ct block. Why should Vikings betray an ally who stood by us in order to hand the win to our enemy. We dont work that way. Yes we wanted to win, or at least I did, but I wasnt going to backstab app. All that would mean is that ct, nd or fang would have a better chance of winning than vikings would since the block could not be trusted to not hit either vikings or apprime once the other is dead. It has happened before where the block hit the big alliance and then turned on the other alliance after a backstab. Plus if we backstabbed app, that would make us an alliance that would not honor an agreement and as such the block would then trust us less and would have no problem backstabbing us. A lose-lose situation for vikings no matter what.

What will the last 300ish ticks hold? Who knows but in Vikings we are tired of constantly fighting everyone. It seems every round we are fighting multiple wars against multiple enemies. Maybe its time for us to leave PA and let others form new alliances. I am not saying we are on the same level as Ult, but it seems ever since Ult has left PA and then a few rounds later Vikings has become the new Ult in terms of being blocked against or getting all the incoming. We are partially at fault for that since we do make only limited agreements and we are aggressive in attacking and are very good at defense. We keep our roids and I guess that leads to others forming BIG blocks to try to take us down. But it does get tiring fighting the same war/alliances over and over again every round. I have tried very hard to not build any long lasting relations and to find new friends and new enemies every round but alas that seems to fail miserably.

Anyways that's my take for the moment. Staying up till 4am local time DCing for X number of nights in a row does take its toll on people especially if you have RL. I can understand where clouds is coming from. Its too bad that everyone is only seeing Clouds rant from their perspective. Do I agree with the words/phrases he used, no, do I agree with his general sentiment, yeah some parts of it for sure since I am of the same opinion.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:35   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Both points probably contributed to why Ultores decided to 'quit'.
No matter how hard I try
You keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through
There's no talking to you
So sad that you're leaving
Takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're going to be the lonely one, Ohh Oh

Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough,
Now
Now

What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
And I can't do that
There's no turning back
I need time to move on
I need love to feel strong
'Cause I've had time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you Ohh Oh

Now
Now

But I know that I'll get through this
'Cause I know that I am strong
I don't need you anymore
Oh I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore
No I don't need you anymore

Now
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:36   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Your dealings with TGV being, you offering us a deal where ODDR could hit us, but we could not hit ODDR back, not even with retals. As for us not breaking apart from app that round, i think this round sufficiently proven why not to break apart from a partner like app who had actively defended us when we were getting block incs, and vice versa. This round we decided against having such a partner, despite a commitment from FAnG to play that way, and when we then turned on FAnG we got left out in the cold by everyone else.

And tbh, we hit FAnG plenty in the first 350 ticks, they were third on our targetlist at the time, we just didn't hit their forts. But then again neither did ND, and CT barely hit their forts. But i suppose Vikings are now the darkside of planetarion, in the absense of Ultores and a strong Apprime... I seriously wonder how the likes of yourself will be enjoying the next couple of rounds with only the NAPtarion allies playing.
The deal i offered was a fort avoidance with you in return that our planets were not hit, a deal that we had offered your counter part that round, FAnG, wich they accepted.
The fact that i did this, and broke apart from the allie after vulgar accepted ingame nap proves exactly the oposite that i want NAPtarion.
But i guess it depends from wich side u view it...

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:40   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

FAng accepted a "We may hit you, but you can't hit us" avoidance agreement? Because that's hilarious.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 17:59   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
FAng accepted a "We may hit you, but you can't hit us" avoidance agreement? Because that's hilarious.
We had no forts, FAnG had like 40 member wich were under protection by that deal, and the fact we were gal raiding would mean FAnG would get at most 6 waves from ODDR each night.
Ult accepted the same deal with ROCK r50, and Ult had basicly no forts, so well over half their tag wernt protected by that deal.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 19:56   #26
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I
I do still think Vikings are still running away with the win, and i do still think its up to FAnG to show that they are good enough to beat em
It will require a lot of skill and effort to push that tricky "Order Ships" button.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 20:16   #27
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

OK firstly to those putting Vikings in the same bracket as Ultores, dont, just dont. Ult whilst a million times better as an alliance, always try and behave (or appear to behave) admirably.

Now, onto the point in hand.

I personally don't want Vikings to win and here is why...

Spore (an alliance known for bringing back old players and introducing new ones), were being smashed by just about every alliance. So, I was tasked with sorting some naps, with the result being we can start getting some revenge on those hitting us.

I approached someone who for some reason I thought I could have a trusted talk with, someone I go back quite a bit with. I was wrong.
What followed was this...

<Me> Can we discuss a nap
<him> sure
<me> I can talk frankly and openly with you right?
<him> yes
<me> good. tbh we are signing naps so we can smack down those who we dont nap and get some revenge for our members.
<him> omg you just declared war on us!!!

Then I get shown logs, like, 2 mins later, from APP, through clouds, of my discussion with <him>.

Then followed a sustained attack from vikings on spore.

We hit them back.

they responded by lolwaving one of our guys who hasnt played for 5 years, 67 fleets in 2 afternoons, and fleet names such as 'lol just quit' etc.

Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.

I went to app and asked for support and got told 'dont come lying to us, we know you hit vikings because they wouldnt nap you'.

So we hit gals with vikings in them when others who wanted to hit vikings did so.

When they agreed to stop, spore figured we had made our point too and stopped as well.

Frankly, it only really got sorted when a proper decent vikings hc got involved, saying he was fed up with vikings bashing and put an end to it. And it is him and him alone that has undone all the damage that clouds and co caused.

As for now, well i no longer have any power within spore hc and thus it is not my decision, but spore have no intention of hitting vikings. Should they start bashing again though, we would have no hesitation than to do so.

This has nothing to do with last time out, when they were hit for making an unstoppable and unbreakable agreement. This was revenge for bashing, pure and simple. Everyone will know by now, that if you hit spore, then at some point, we will come back and get our roids back and we will not be scared away
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 20:40   #28
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I approached someone who for some reason I thought I could have a trusted talk with, someone I go back quite a bit with. I was wrong.
What followed was this...

<Me> Can we discuss a nap
<him> sure
<me> I can talk frankly and openly with you right?
<him> yes
<me> good. tbh we are signing naps so we can smack down those who we dont nap and get some revenge for our members.
<him> omg you just declared war on us!!!

Then I get shown logs, like, 2 mins later, from APP, through clouds, of my discussion with <him>.

Then followed a sustained attack from vikings on spore.
If you are posting logs, at least post the whole log. Including the fact you said Vikings were the least hostile alliance towards you. The fact i immediately said i couldn't do a deal right then and there, and that there were Spore targets in our attack for that night that i wouldn't take down as our attack was up allready. The 'sustained' attack you are talking about was a galraid on a gal with 2 of your members in, in a time when our galraids were easily 5-7 waves.

I didn't say you declared war on us, i said you came accross really hostile (and when i showed the log to the rest of my HC team they all agreed), and that the hostile way in which you approached me certainly didn't help your attempt to get a NAP with us. But i said i would consider the NAP and talk this through with the rest of my HC team. I asked you to come back to me the next day so i could give you an answer, which you didn't. Instead, Spore targetted a Vikings fort together with CT that night.

As for the lolwaves on KillGhost, like i said in the other post, if you feel you are big enough to partake in a block, you are big enough to take any retribution. At the time KillGhost was one of your top planets and as such a valid target for a retributory attack. Instead of taking this retribution(and/or defending it, be it with the help of your block), KillGhost came into our public channel and emo-raged at one of our members. When a log of this was posted into our private channel a number of our members indeed changed their fleetnames, but this was in no way an alliance decree.

It's funny that you are hiding behind 'bringing in new and returning players', while your response to the first lolwave was an FC on an inexperienced Viking, who had just returned 3 rounds ago.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 20:50   #29
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If you are posting logs, at least post the whole log. Including the fact you said Vikings were the least hostile alliance towards you. The fact i immediately said i couldn't do a deal right then and there, and that there were Spore targets in our attack for that night that i wouldn't take down as our attack was up allready. The 'sustained' attack you are talking about was a galraid on a gal with 2 of your members in, in a time when our galraids were easily 5-7 waves.
No they weren't, you hit us repeatedly. I

Quote:
didn't say you declared war on us, i said you came accross really hostile (and when i showed the log to the rest of my HC team they all agreed), and that the hostile way in which you approached me certainly didn't help your attempt to get a NAP with us. But i said i would consider the NAP and talk this through with the rest of my HC team. I asked you to come back to me the next day so i could give you an answer, which you didn't. Instead, Spore targetted a Vikings fort together with CT that night.
You did. And App were told the same. So why should I come back to you and beg for a nap when you show private logs to both your own alliance and other alliances within 2 mins of them happening? Much more fun just to hit you.

Quote:
As for the lolwaves on KillGhost, like i said in the other post, if you feel you are big enough to partake in a block, you are big enough to take any retribution. At the time KillGhost was one of your top planets and as such a valid target for a retributory attack. Instead of taking this retribution(and/or defending it, be it with the help of your block), KillGhost came into our public channel and emo-raged at one of our members. When a log of this was posted into our private channel a number of our members indeed changed their fleetnames, but this was in no way an alliance decree.
Combined with clouds telling said guys that he would kill them off, i think we can safely say the message being sent was 'we can make you quit'

Quote:
It's funny that you are hiding behind 'bringing in new and returning players', while your response to the first lolwave was an FC on an inexperienced Viking, who had just returned 3 rounds ago.
wasnt that on unseen? who was hitting us. and was oddr with us. and why shouldnt we? you send 67 fleets at a guy in his first round back, threaten to make him quit, then complain when we retal?
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:10   #30
Influence
Finally retired

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ibtAR5RHc/edit

here, check back your own words again, ohh poo now i shared your 'private' log with the entire universe. And i was doing politics for my alliance, but that doesn't mean i made all the decisions, obviously when someone gives me a nap offer, ofcourse the rest of my HC team is gonna see it.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:11   #31
Forest

TBH i am not going to get into an argument.

the post asked why people dont want vikings to win, i gave my view. Nothing more, nothing less.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:22   #32
TheoDD

lmao, thank you for that log.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:25   #33
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
TBH i am not going to get into an argument.

the post asked why people dont want vikings to win, i gave my view. Nothing more, nothing less.
No need to get into a argument tbh, i just responded to you to disprove your statements, even if only to show other people on here my view on the situation. I am not someone who is too big to admit his own mistakes, but our actions towards Spore i do not consider a mistake.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:31   #34
Forest

Quote:
I am not someone who is too big to admit his own mistakes, but our actions towards Spore i do not consider a mistake.
And that I guess is what is the key here.

You see, you have a problem in that certain elements don't want you to win.

Then you have a possible solution, in which those people tell you why they don't want you to win.

Your next action should be saying as a hc team 'ok now we know why, what can we do to change that and how can we do things more efficiently'.

Instead you say 'well we didn't make a mistake'.

That is very big headed of you. You see, when the first conversation happened, not only were you in the lead by a lot, but it appeared you couldn't be stopped.
Now, it appears you are quitting/giving up/under heavy threat from Fang.

So, either you are not good enough to win. Or you made mistakes.

I maintain you are good enough, and so that leaves it as mistakes made as a HC.

Just my two pennies
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:38   #35
TheoDD

only reason you didnt want to see vikings win was because he showed the log of your hilarious approach to his hc team?

seriously when the logic and reasoning of players doing politics in this game is like yours Forest, no wonder this game is stuck in a dead end loop.

Only mistakes i can make out of this is:
1. You asked one of your least hostile enemies for a nap
2. You "asked" in a threatning way
3. That you keep posting your crap ass excuses

And the term enemies is for EVERY other alliance besides your own!
Incase anyone is gonna point out the word selection
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:41   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Your next action should be saying as a hc team 'ok now we know why, what can we do to change that and how can we do things more efficiently'.

Instead you say 'well we didn't make a mistake'.

That is very big headed of you.
Oh!

I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here. Don't worry, I just came in to check out this irony alarm I've been hearing. Carry on, pretend I'm not here. I'll only be a moment.
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 21:52   #37
Forest

Quote:
Oh!

I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here. Don't worry, I just came in to check out this irony alarm I've been hearing. Carry on, pretend I'm not here. I'll only be a moment.
oh dont mind me, i make plenty of mistakes, and have to apoligise to someone on a daily basis on irc

im done with this thread, gl all

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 22:29   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Sometimes it seems like most of Vikings is stuck in the world of absolute.

1. Spore ask for an imediate NAP, hitting Spore that night MAY lead ot retalls, goes for every alliance hitting.
2. Forest says he dosnt like PMs being shared with others, its a private message between person A and B, yet you decide to give this log out to not only your HC mates, but to the whole univers.

My opinion might be subjective as im currently Spore, or my opinions might suffered after spending 12 years with Forest, wich might lead me to be as deluded as you claim he is.
No wonder why you feel people dont want you to win, this is just another example of it.
You keep doing your dirty loundry/politcs in the public, and trying to make everyone look like fcking idiots.

Unread 10 Oct 2013, 22:30   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You did reply my follow up on this?

Unread 11 Oct 2013, 07:13   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I read it. Nothing to say.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 09:02   #41
Clouds

Quote:
Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[09:13] <Clouds> KillGhost
[Fri 09:14] <KillGhost> Clouds,
[Fri 09:14] <Clouds> can you tell me exactly when I threatened you during our 'war'
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> as Forest is claiming that I threatened to "have you killed"
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> which to my recollection is total bullshit
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> err
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> No idea tbh, what did he say exactly?
[Fri 09:16] <Clouds> Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[Fri 09:18] <KillGhost> He is probably refering to the lolwaves I received a few weeks ago.

If that is indeed correct, that your assumption of 'threatening to have KillGhost/others killed' is from our lolwaves, then you're a bigger moron than I originally anticipated.

As Influence has already stated, if you feel you are big enough to partake in a block, you are big enough to take any retribution.

You had hit us for 10 days solid with a block of allys, we were well within our rights to retaliate.

This is a war game, get a grip man!

Last edited by Clouds; 11 Oct 2013 at 09:26.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 09:10   #42
Clouds

Quote:
You keep doing your dirty loundry/politcs in the public, and trying to make everyone look like fcking idiots.
You do a good job of that all by yourself to be honest.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 10:20   #43
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:

Session Start: Sat Sep 28 14:11:38 2013
Session Ident: #vikings
03[14:11] * Now talking in #vikings
01[14:12] <kg|out> Could someone say Benneh I love him to?
[14:12] <Hope> no
[14:12] <Hope> go away
01[14:12] <kg|out> aaww
[14:16] <+Clouds> oh, the emo.
01[14:17] <kg|out> not really
03[14:18] * BENNEH ([email protected]) has joined #vikings
[14:18] <BENNEH> hi kg!
[14:18] <BENNEH> gonna report my fleetnames again?
[14:18] <BENNEH>
[14:19] <Hope> he has you on ignore
[14:19] <BENNEH> who doesnt!
[14:19] <Kai> Clouds
01[14:19] <kg|out> ofc not benneh!
[14:19] <Kai> got 2 mins?
01[14:19] <kg|out> and hi!
[14:20] <BENNEH> Clouds is busy
[14:20] <BENNEH> sorry.
[14:20] <+Clouds> sure.
[14:20] <BENNEH> fs
03[14:20] * Baddars ([email protected]) has joined #vikings
[14:21] <Vistion> all idle fleets launch on 4 1 1 this tick all classes all fleets
[14:21] <Vistion> all alliances
[14:21] <Vistion> everyone
[14:21] <Vistion> gogogo
[14:21] <Baddars> poor killghost :P
[14:22] <Vistion> yea just by entering public channels you take a risk. but once you talk, man anything is possible
[14:22] <Kai> Baddars
[14:23] <Kai> you sex king
[14:23] <Baddars>
[14:24] <+Clouds> losing ranks there, kg|out pal
01[14:24] <kg|out> no worries
01[14:24] <kg|out> just wanted to say hi to benneh back. Back to GTA 5!
01[14:25] <kg|out> later all!
Session Close: Sat Sep 28 14:25:09 2013

This is the entire log of my "EMO-RAGE". Benneh send a fake fleet at my planet on his own with the fleetname "4 1 1 IS A CRY BABY HAHA". I then decided to say hi back to Benneh for fun. Hence the which can be seen in my first message. So, please, tell me where I was emo, but more importantly, where I was raging?

I just want to clarify that the 4 1 1 is a cry baby refers to the earlier lolwaves I received from Vikings with fleetnames like You are a moron and just quit etc. Someone in my alliance reported some fleetnames to the multihunters team and I joined the multihunters channel for some backup.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 10:25   #44
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
[09:13] <Clouds> KillGhost
[Fri 09:14] <KillGhost> Clouds,
[Fri 09:14] <Clouds> can you tell me exactly when I threatened you during our 'war'
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> as Forest is claiming that I threatened to "have you killed"
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> which to my recollection is total bullshit
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> err
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> No idea tbh, what did he say exactly?
[Fri 09:16] <Clouds> Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[Fri 09:18] <KillGhost> He is probably refering to the lolwaves I received a few weeks ago.

If that is indeed correct, that your assumption of 'threatening to have KillGhost/others killed' is from our lolwaves, then you're a bigger moron than I originally anticipated.

As Influence has already stated, if you feel you are big enough to partake in a block, you are big enough to take any retribution.

You had hit us for 10 days solid with a block of allys, we were well within our rights to retaliate.

This is a war game, get a grip man!
Clouds, just to have the log complete.

10:16] <KillGhost> No idea tbh, what did he say exactly?
[10:17] <Clouds> Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[10:17] <KillGhost> You are talking to the person with probably the worst memory in the world.
[10:18] <KillGhost> He is probably refering to the lolwaves I received a few weeks ago

You forgot a sentence. It's just one sentence, but imho a important one. It is also possible there are other sources of info flowing to Forest. I was/am busy at work atm, so did not have time to debate anything. The fleetnames kinda said a lot as well.
[Spore] HC
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 10:48   #45
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
<SNIP>

This is the entire log of my "EMO-RAGE". Benneh send a fake fleet at my planet on his own with the fleetname "4 1 1 IS A CRY BABY HAHA". I then decided to say hi back to Benneh for fun. Hence the which can be seen in my first message. So, please, tell me where I was emo, but more importantly, where I was raging?

I just want to clarify that the 4 1 1 is a cry baby refers to the earlier lolwaves I received from Vikings with fleetnames like You are a moron and just quit etc. Someone in my alliance reported some fleetnames to the multihunters team and I joined the multihunters channel for some backup.
I stand corrected, really thought you had been in our public channel teh day before too. This bit wasn't emo at all indeed, and after reading my logs it seems the lolwave was setup because you crashroided one of our members. And out of the frustration over being crashroided some members changed their fleetnames to something unfriendly, this however was not an alliance decree. Quite frankly, i do not feel it is my job as a HC to govern someones fleetnames, we have a MH team for that. And if people feel we don't deserve an alliance win because of some frustrated members actions, then so be it.

can't seem to find a log of the fleetnames involved, but what i can find is this:
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 495 The YOURE A MORON fleet has been launched, heading for X:X:X, on a mission to Attack. Arrival tick: 502
[16:14] <BENNEH> Defend
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 495 The CRASHER GETS NO DEF fleet has been launched, heading for X:X:X, on a mission to Defend. Arrival tick: 502
[16:14] <BENNEH> Recall
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 493 The STUPID CRASHER STUPID fleet heading for X:X:X has been recalled.

All names aimed directly at the crashing imho.

EDIT 2: hmm i managed to find a jgp for that day: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9480/csxp.png

i only see 1 'offensive' fleetname there. Nothing that hints towards making anyone quit what so ever.

Last edited by Influence; 11 Oct 2013 at 11:29.
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 11:43   #46
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
I stand corrected, really thought you had been in our public channel teh day before too. This bit wasn't emo at all indeed, and after reading my logs it seems the lolwave was setup because you crashroided one of our members. And out of the frustration over being crashroided some members changed their fleetnames to something unfriendly, this however was not an alliance decree. Quite frankly, i do not feel it is my job as a HC to govern someones fleetnames, we have a MH team for that. And if people feel we don't deserve an alliance win because of some frustrated members actions, then so be it.

can't seem to find a log of the fleetnames involved, but what i can find is this:
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 495 The YOURE A MORON fleet has been launched, heading for X:X:X, on a mission to Attack. Arrival tick: 502
[16:14] <BENNEH> Defend
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 495 The CRASHER GETS NO DEF fleet has been launched, heading for X:X:X, on a mission to Defend. Arrival tick: 502
[16:14] <BENNEH> Recall
[16:14] <BENNEH> Save 493 The STUPID CRASHER STUPID fleet heading for X:X:X has been recalled.

All names aimed directly at the crashing imho.

EDIT 2: hmm i managed to find a jgp for that day: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9480/csxp.png

i only see 1 'offensive' fleetname there. Nothing that hints towards making anyone quit what so ever.
I can state for a fact that some fleetnames got changed after that, and that's just one JPG showing 18 hostile fleets while I had close to 50 fleets incoming.

I would have appreciated it, if you just kept to your original statement, instead of just trying to justify/weaken it with snapshots of some fleets.
[Spore] HC
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 11:54   #47
Influence
Finally retired

and just for your entertainment, i decided to dig a little deeper and dug up this JGP from AFTER the fleetcatch:

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1714/9x6a.png

This is the first and only mention i can find about anything relating dead, and it is clearly aimed at Spore, and holds the threat that we would hit Spore as soon as we ungrounded. nothing too sinister after being blocked against for multiple days days, including having someone FC'ed.

Unread 11 Oct 2013, 11:59   #48
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
I can state for a fact that some fleetnames got changed after that, and that's just one JPG showing 18 hostile fleets while I had close to 50 fleets incoming.

I would have appreciated it, if you just kept to your original statement, instead of just trying to justify/weaken it with snapshots of some fleets.
ohh, i will admit this is a jgp from eta 6, after some had recalled as we were through on the land. I very much doubt that it was close to 50 fleets we sent at that time tho, as we still had a major amount of fleets returning from defence. We did hit you again that night, and another lolwave the next day. And all those incs together might have contributed to a total of 70 fleets. Still nothing major when you considered it was 5 lolwaves and 3 waves of 'normal' ptargetting.

Unread 11 Oct 2013, 12:56   #49
KillGhost
1Up

Quote:
ohh, i will admit this is a jgp from eta 6, after some had recalled as we were through on the land. I very much doubt that it was close to 50 fleets we sent at that time tho, as we still had a major amount of fleets returning from defence. We did hit you again that night, and another lolwave the next day. And all those incs together might have contributed to a total of 70 fleets. Still nothing major when you considered it was 5 lolwaves and 3 waves of 'normal' ptargetting.
Ye, the 50 fleets wasn't just that lolwave. Just fleets in total over those 2 days. Could be closer to the 70 you mentioned.
[Spore] HC
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 13:31   #50
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Clearly noone here ever saw a proper lolwave.