User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2011, 09:15   #1
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
I want to congratulate Apprime

Not for winning the round, as there´s still another week of fun, and 20+ ppl already paved that road a hundred times here at AD.

No I truly want to congratulate them on making this game a lot more fun to play, and for putting up a decent fight. This last week have been great, plenty of action, mutual launches, counter attacks, lolwaves.

Another week to go, keep it up Apprime, i´m starting to remember why this game was fun to play in the first place.

On a sidenote, all you alliances farming mid/low tier alliances/tagets, idling in general - and just hanging about - you´re seriously missing out on something. That something being what this game is all about - WAR.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2011, 09:05   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: I want to congratulate Apprime

If you mean with war, fleetcatching alliance-less planets I think you have a weird definition of war.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2011, 09:07   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Not for winning the round, as there´s still another week of fun, and 20+ ppl already paved that road a hundred times here at AD.

No I truly want to congratulate them on making this game a lot more fun to play, and for putting up a decent fight. This last week have been great, plenty of action, mutual launches, counter attacks, lolwaves.

Another week to go, keep it up Apprime, i´m starting to remember why this game was fun to play in the first place.

On a sidenote, all you alliances farming mid/low tier alliances/tagets, idling in general - and just hanging about - you´re seriously missing out on something. That something being what this game is all about - WAR.
Is this Max's gimmick account or something?
Unread 13 May 2011, 10:03   #4
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
If you mean with war, fleetcatching alliance-less planets I think you have a weird definition of war.
He had it coming and war thing dwindled a bit so there is time for such things

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2011, 12:37   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Sadly it isnt, we could not afford a better PR person than Killeah so he just roams around on the forums insulting everyone he feels like
Unread 13 May 2011, 14:52   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Sadly it isnt, we could not afford a better PR person than Killeah so he just roams around on the forums insulting everyone he feels like
Who opened the cage and let the Kargool out ? Come'on lock him back into his cage.

Round is not over till the fat lady has sung and I think someone killed her so lots of playing time left.

Plus a round is not officially over until the lemming run begins. Since none has started yet .....

That is all, cya guys at the cliff's edge

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2011, 11:00   #7
Skydivenaked

Skydivenaked is an unknown quantity at this point

im just curious..

im not playing, but im watching sandmans now and then to see how things goes.. apprime has recently removed 6-7 players or more..
is this a tactic used to seem less competetive "and get a break sorta way" only to readd these members just before roundend,
to fill the tag and hopefully sneak past #1 ?
the timing fits pretty good for that.. or are they in general kicked due to not following app`s harsh command style?

any1 got any ideas? if its the first scenario i mentioned and it works, hats off for apprime.
they are pretty much the only ones using taccs towards these matters atm. oh and.. who`s attacking who atm?
Skydivenaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2011, 11:11   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydivenaked View Post
im just curious..

im not playing, but im watching sandmans now and then to see how things goes.. apprime has recently removed 6-7 players or more..
is this a tactic used to seem less competetive "and get a break sorta way" only to readd these members just before roundend,
to fill the tag and hopefully sneak past #1 ?
the timing fits pretty good for that.. or are they in general kicked due to not following app`s harsh command style?

any1 got any ideas? if its the first scenario i mentioned and it works, hats off for apprime.
they are pretty much the only ones using taccs towards these matters atm. oh and.. who`s attacking who atm?
you loose all score contributed to ally when kicked. so readded members would not add any new score cept the new score they would genereate AFTER being readded.
Last night was emofest in apprime. zeans called henrik for fun or something, henrik kicked him from tag. then cardi got phoned on by qerr, got pissed and then kicked quite some people

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2011, 19:10   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good job, CT!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2011, 20:05   #10
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Good job, CT!
good job idd. CT outsmarted their competition (omega/ND) and strategetcically manouvred themselfs which got them this position. I know every1 says they dont deserve the win or APP gave it to them etc. But look at facts that happened. This was a fight between omega/ct/nd. APP made it clear it will play this round with a small tag and NOT for a roundwin. We want this round not to end in 300 ticks and keep it interesting.

Omega decided to go after APP annd gather support. Omega NAP'd ND and kept asking CT to join them against app. Look what happened to omega or ND and where CT stands now. This means CT polotical decisions were better then their competition and they desereve credits for that. Thats the reason they are #1, no1 gave it to them, they just outsmarted the rest. why would they help their competition and in the end getting backstabbed? makes no sense

so to everyone, dont downplay their victory. they earned it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2011, 20:11   #11
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Paisley pal: if some1 want to congratulate app for how they battle let them do it. as long as they dont congrats app for winning this round, coz app isnt and i dont want to repeat myself over and over.

dont be jealous pls, many ppl admire how app plays and how we always are true in our words. we never backstab any1 or bully small alliances. even when we are outnumbered we fight till the end without whining about it. our friendship is as strong as our hostility

peace out bruvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2011, 20:59   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
peace out bruvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barack Obama

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his ****in mouth
'cause real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
'cause real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
'cause gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
'cause real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep

And all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, cocksuckin', pussy-eatin' prankstas
'cause when the fry dies down what the **** you gonna do

Feedin' the poor and hepin out wit they bills
Although I was born in jamaica
Now I'm in the us makin' deals
I mean one that you don't really know
Ridin' around town in a drop-top benz
Hittin' switches in my black six-fo'
Now gangsta-ass niggas come in all shapes and colors
Some got killed in the past
But this gangtsa here is a smart one
Started living for the lord and I'll last

Now all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, pussy-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas
When the shit jumps off what the **** you gonna do

A real gangta-ass nigga knows the play
Real gangsta-ass niggas get the flyest of the bitches
Ask that gangsta-ass nigga little jake
Now bitches look at gangsta-ass niggas like a stop sign
And play the role of little miss sweet
But catch the bitch all alone get the digit take her out
And then dump-hittin' the ass with the meat
'cause gangsta-ass niggas be the gang playas
And everythings quiet in the clique
A gangsta-ass nigga pulls the trigger
And his partners in the posse ain't tellin' off shit
Real gangsta-ass niggas don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast
And real gangsta-ass niggas don't run for shit
'cause real gangsta-ass niggas can't run fast
Now when you in the free world talkin' shit do the shit
Hit the pen and let the motha****as shank ya
But niggas like myself kick back and peep game
'cause damn it feels good to be a gangsta

And now, a word from the president!
Gettin voted into the white house
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
Like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
'cause now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Unread 16 May 2011, 21:29   #13
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Great post JBG I didn`t know your so gangsta! Max almost came while reading it!
Unread 16 May 2011, 23:47   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Paisley pal: if some1 want to congratulate app for how they battle let them do it. as long as they dont congrats app for winning this round, coz app isnt and i dont want to repeat myself over and over.

dont be jealous pls, many ppl admire how app plays and how we always are true in our words. we never backstab any1 or bully small alliances. even when we are outnumbered we fight till the end without whining about it. our friendship is as strong as our hostility

peace out bruvv
Apart from emokicking players for doing silly things?
Unread 17 May 2011, 08:54   #15
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

There is no way to avoid random kickings in app. Best way is to remain calm. Im very PR sad to see this happened in the time i have been away to fix my house in the ghetto but thats life. Peace negros