User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 May 2010, 03:44   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A small petition.

Some people on these forums are stubborn, flame, troll and provocate. I can handle that. However for the past 2 years gm (forum nick: [ddk]gm) has been posting so much nonsense, unconstructive and unsupported and unproven crab it has come to a point where I ask myself: why do we let such a person in our posting community. You can ignore him ofcourse, but a better solution would be him shutting up or improving.
This petition calls for the latter. He should or shut up or improve. I hope that if people sign this, he will actually come to a conclusion that his method of posting in which he propogates points and issues without backup and dismisses other points with the same lack of data and logic.

Signed,
Theam
Unread 23 May 2010, 04:41   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: A small petition.

I honestly think you care too much theam, and actually care who cares about what you think. Sorry, but its true. I couldnt give a shit what he has to say, free will an all that. He has his own opinion as do you, but you honestly look like a complete mongchop making this thread.

Some of better threads on this forum wouldnt have been what it was if it wasnt for idiots posting, creating discussion, bringing people into the discussion who normally wouldnt have before. I'll be honest all I usually see you do is reiterate other peoples points, pick up on what your bumchums have said and back them up by repeating exactly what they have said, but seriously its tiresome, its old. Stop.

Signed
Alki
Unread 23 May 2010, 08:13   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Theam just got pwned!

Tbh its a bit of pot calling the kettle black isnt it?

Your a notourious forum troller who irritates a vast amount of ppl who use this forum - i have no problem with flamers they can increase discussion and add another element to a thread - but you trollers drive me mad, derailing every half decent discussion on these boards just to look cool infront of your mates
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 08:26   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Signed!
Unread 23 May 2010, 08:39   #5
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

As long as you're free to post so should the others. But feel free to create your own "elite" forum.
Unread 23 May 2010, 08:40   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Tbh its a bit of pot calling the kettle black isnt it?

Your a notourious forum troller who irritates a vast amount of ppl who use this forum - i have no problem with flamers they can increase discussion and add another element to a thread - but you trollers drive me mad, derailing every half decent discussion on these boards just to look cool infront of your mates
To be fair, even though Theam does sometimes troll a bit he also makes some very insightful and/or helpful posts now and then, something I doubt gm is capable of.

Theam: I am still waiting for your next installment in the "pa school" series or wtf it was called!
Unread 23 May 2010, 09:55   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread makes me laugh. That is all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 13:20   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I ll change the name gm with Light, and sign it cause I love her and want her to improve <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 13:33   #9
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Light actually makes sense occasionally. gm's posts are just filled with rampant idiocy though
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:00   #10
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Let's all just agree that the general way points are argued on these forums is at times despicable, and more attention should be put towards true and honest debate, and less towards trolling and flaming.

However, I fear many times we are also too quick to accuse our opponents of trolling or flaming, simply because it's easier than to regard their arguments in a thoughtful manner. There is a difference between the intentional derailing of a discussion, and the rhetorical devices sometimes employed during a heated debate.

I feel a urge to go into detailing all the logical fallacies which run rampant around here, but this is neither the time nor place, and as such, I'll end it thus, abruptly.
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:34   #11
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Only the last 2 years Theam?? well at least i care. so i guess this meens you agree with the 50/100 alliance limit setup and the random gals being 26 planets in size. how the fck can that be a good thing for the smaller alliances!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:37   #12
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

@theam starting this thread, how "lol" it might have looked by you, and i think most in PA will agree with me.

This makes you look like a fagot

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:40   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I find it mildly amusing that a personal attack like this actually gets the support of a forum moderator.

If you think someone is doing something wrong in ways of posting, take it up in pm or on irc.

Public shitfests like this is only riduculing both the participants and the forum itself.
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:42   #14
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

hint kargool, they are all asc fanboys!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:44   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
hint kargool, they are all asc fanboys!
Uh.. Yeah, evil Ascendancy strikes again
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:47   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I find it mildly amusing that a personal attack like this actually gets the support of a forum moderator.
I think you may want to take up some reading comprehension classes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 14:53   #17
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Only the last 2 years Theam?? well at least i care. so i guess this meens you agree with the 50/100 alliance limit setup and the random gals being 26 planets in size. how the fck can that be a good thing for the smaller alliances!
At least the first of those points has been explained a few times over, why it is good for the game and the alliances in general. The second one has little bearing on how many members an alliance has.
Unread 23 May 2010, 15:05   #18
WesseH
Big-shot in my own mind.

WesseH is on a distinguished road

The idea alone that people should "improve or shut up" goes against everything the free world stands for Theamion...

Secondly, who the fck are you to claim that someone else needs to improve?
Try looking in the mirror, and ask yourself how perfect you are... And then consider that even if you are perfect THAT in itself is your flaw. In a world of imperfection perfection is the only thing that will never find its place.

Just because 'the way other people are, express themselves, and do, or do not provide reasoning&proof to their claims' annoys YOU that is no call to draw this much attention to your own defects imho (Which is my personal opinion of what you are doing here, obviously)

In the end... it is YOU that has a problem... and while people may agree with you, clearly others do not. While posting here may make you feel 'proud' 'relieved' or whatever, it is also causing a lot of people to lower their respect for you simply because this type of confrontation is exactly what you claim to be so sick of...
Dont become what u dispice... but if u do... kill urself, coz the only other 2 options are lasting unhappiness with yourself, or hypocracy for denying that you do exactly what you claim to hate.

Such elitism as you claim ("should shut up or improve" = you feel you are superior & added to that, you feel those who are 'less' do not have the same rights) makes me think of people like Hitler, Wilders, fundamentalist muslims and the American government... Each of which sought or seeks to dictate its own values to the entire world, except you seem to be too busy with mere individuals... or incapable of thinking that big...

If anybody should be restricted the right to post in public forums, or should be ' forced to improve' such as per your suggestions, then it should be those who seek to impede the liberty of others in expressing their opinions.

Lastly, what is proof anyway? because anything that is absolutely true to humanity only exists within parameters WE SET/DESIDED in the first place. (obviously the PA universe is completely man-made, and therefore could provide truths and proof for them, but then still ' not in regard to hypothesis' .)
WesseH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 15:12   #19
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

In before JBG's "I am perfect and everyone but me should stop posting" reply.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 15:35   #20
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Godwin's law wins already at post 18. Very impressive.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 15:54   #21
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Some people on these forums are stubborn, flame, troll and provocate. I can handle that. However for the past 9 years theam (forum nick: Knight Theamion) has been posting so much nonsense, unconstructive and unsupported and unproven crab it has come to a point where I ask myself: why do we let such a person in our posting community. You can ignore him ofcourse, but a better solution would be him shutting up or improving.
This petition calls for the latter. He should or shut up or improve. I hope that if people sign this, he will actually come to a conclusion that his method of posting in which he propogates points and issues without backup and dismisses other points with the same lack of data and logic.

Signed,
Psi
Fixed
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]

Last edited by Psi_K; 23 May 2010 at 16:10.
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 17:25   #22
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

lol Theam needs therapy
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 17:53   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

don't know if therapy can solve this kind of obvious sexual frustration.

Maybe he can become a priest?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2010, 21:05   #24
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdallr View Post
this makes you look like a fagot
qft
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2010, 00:45   #25
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
In before JBG's "I am perfect and everyone but me should stop posting" reply.
JBG is not perfect, he is not german.
I AM GERMAN!!!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote