User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2010, 14:26   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Wink Round 36 predictions

Here we go... Dish out the far fetched predictions and the juicy gossip pls.
Whos gonna dominate next round? Who's gonna be bedpartners with who? Who's gonna outcrash the rest? Who's gonna seek revenge?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 14:30   #2
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 36 predictions

Will CT get a t100 planet next round?
Which alliances will play for #1?
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 21:16   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I'll put in my prediction early before i even know the shape of alliances or politics.
Asc/Apprime or a new alliance with most there members will finish #1 and likely dominate the round.
Vision will remain a small alliance but will probably grow in size to compete with DLR. I suspect that Vision will get more involved in politics and wars next round rather than fencing.
CT will fence, lol ( http://pastebin.com/fjsTDWDq ) <-- do there members ever learn?

Cant go any more specific than that at the moment.. 2nd/3rd/4th will just depend on weither a block forms and who joins which side.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 22:00   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CT might show a complete and utter resilience to learn anything
Unread 27 Feb 2010, 23:22   #5
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

At least CT admits how much they suck without fencing possibilities. Lets hope their members understand that their leaders only lead when they need the alliance to flagship them.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 06:34   #6
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I predict Light won't manage to finish the round in the alliance she started in.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 11:14   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict Achi will come back to Ascendancy!

A man can hope.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 12:38   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I predict Light won't manage to finish the round in the alliance she started in.
Ive done that every round except for 1? where i was kicked from Apprime?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 12:43   #9
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
and when you were kicked that doesnt mean anything for you?
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 15:17   #10
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

VsN will pwn, Light will bug me/us all! cardi will piss at least 10 people off. 1 rollback as we're due for one. 4 man bp's!! please?
gl all
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 15:22   #11
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

guess theres only 2 alliances capable of winning these days sharing the same playerbase..

so nothing easier than that:

either Ascendancy or Apprime wins.

gl

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 16:23   #12
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
GOOD TIMES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 02:22   #13
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
GOOD TIMES!!!!!
dont pretend, you miss me Max
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 11:06   #14
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

I predict i will win, this time ("Dream on")
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 14:00   #15
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

Round 35 is over. Was it good for CT? NO it wasnt.

Learning from past mistakes, looking for the future, you will see a whole new CT.

I joined CT to play for nothing less than victory, and i will do everything in my power to achieve it.

So expect a very competitive round.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 14:17   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict that, for the first time in a long time, something truly unexpected will happen and neither Ascendancy nor Apprime will win the round.
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 15:59   #17
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I predict that, for the first time in a long time, something truly unexpected will happen and neither Ascendancy nor Apprime will win the round.
Someone has come up with a new name eh?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 16:09   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Fury lasted 7 rounds, 1up 8, exi only managed 5 total, eight split between two alliances with a large degree of memberbase crossover seems about right.

The only difference is I convinced everyone that disbanding your alliance because you're worried you're not as good anymore makes you a faggot. Hurrah for me!
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 17:51   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're not as good any more?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 17:54   #20
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
That wouldnt count; TOOTTHEALLIANCE and STOOMTHEREVIVAL were both Ascendancy and everyone knew it.
However, for JBG to be right someone will have to step up, if the whole round is played with an absence of ambition from most allies which has been a common thing, then Ascendancy is as likely as anyone to fill the void.
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 17:57   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Apparently CT is stepping up!
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 18:20   #22
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Fury lasted 7 rounds, 1up 8, exi only managed 5 total, eight split between two alliances with a large degree of memberbase crossover seems about right.
9 ;D

i hope youre right about something unpredictable happening. im not optimistic enough to see it happening, the fact ascendancy barely played last round and pretty much all its members moved to app is still not something i entirely understand. i cant really see people going out of their way to play with different people (shitter people probably!) when theyd either stay with their friends, or gloryhunt to whatever ally is likely to give them the easiest ride that round so they can whore for planet ranks /o\

i predict i wont play
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 18:44   #23
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
the fact ascendancy barely played last round and pretty much all its members moved to app
Nonsense the Real Ascendancy was a very respectable 14th, we beat the awesome power of GROSS and the nefarious PATSA... and had Five planets t100.
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 18:51   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I predict Vsn will win next round.
nd/euph/ct will come in the next 3 ranks

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 18:54   #25
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I predict our once very exclusive club will become less exclusive.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 19:07   #26
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I predict our once very exclusive club will become less exclusive.
I disagree
I dont think anymore people would want to join the Lady Gaga Fan Club
Unread 1 Mar 2010, 21:57   #27
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yeah and you havent got kicked from VsN this round, right?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2010, 00:07   #28
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Yeah and you havent got kicked from VsN this round, right?
but i was back in vision for the end of the round which is what was said. I started in Vision and finished in vision
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:41   #29
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I predict that 100 planet tags will get shat on by the whole community because it's an absolutely moronic idea.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:47   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
I predict that 100 planet tags will get shat on by the whole community because it's an absolutely moronic idea.
No it isn't. You're a moron.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:50   #31
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no u

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:50   #32
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im not sure it matters much as most alliances have not been reaching tag limit even with a lower limit, no reason to think everyone will go on a recruitment binge just because the limit has been raised.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:51   #33
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I agree, 100 planet tags are a terrible idea. Tags should not have any limit!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:52   #34
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

I heard asc have already recruited past 100 members because they knew about appoco's changes weeks ago.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN ASCPOCCOMASTER
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:53   #35
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
What? explain why, we have had 100 man tags before and it worked ok, wtf does 'shat on by the community' mean anyway? does it mean U think that allies will deliberatly become smaller to spite the pa crew, if so thats a non issue as everyone likes more allies.

[EDIT] LOL at the Ascendancy Flash Mob Troll Squad!
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:57   #36
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Bigger is better, like mah belleh!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 13:58   #37
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Well, at least the Asc crew is out in force on the forums making sure that everyone understands that the 100 alliance limit is better for everyone.

Priv galaxys + higher tag limit + fortress style stats = a good round for Asc!

P.S. no i dont expect Asc to start out with 100 players but as with nearly all previous rounds, Asc will start of with the same amount of players but able to recruit the shipjumpers and fill up the tag as round starts.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:09   #38
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the idea with 100 ppls per tag
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:15   #39
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Sure asc likes these changes.
But priv gals allows others to make fortress or fence gals to equal ours without the effort and randomness we had to use in the past.
We probably wont recruit to 100 even with shipjumpers, we have no interest at all in victory through numbers, thats just completly boring.
And if we do acquire shipjumpers, well thats something the ships that are being abandoned ought to adress not us, we already are quite stringent in who we let in.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:15   #40
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by light View Post
well, at least the asc crew is out in force on the forums making sure that everyone understands that the 100 alliance limit is better for everyone.

Priv galaxys + higher tag limit + fortress style stats = a good round for asc!

P.s. No i dont expect asc to start out with 100 players but as with nearly all previous rounds, asc will start of with the same amount of players but able to recruit the shipjumpers and fill up the tag as round starts.
yes we are going to do exactly that.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:17   #41
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

All i was doing was congratulating Asc on a winning the round and managing to convince Appocomaster to implement everything you wanted.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:21   #42
Banned
Banned

Quote:
All i was doing was congratulating Asc on a winning the round and managing to convince Appocomaster to implement everything you wanted.
Thanks!
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:27   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I hear Ascendancy was gonna support me to a round win, and decided they needed a 100 man tag to do so!
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:29   #44
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I hear Ascendancy was gonna support me to a round win, and decided they needed a 100 man tag to do so!
Needs all the allies we can get for that too: indeed I predict we will block the whole universe, with the possible exception of Light.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:31   #45
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I heard this was the only way we could get 100 ascs in the top 100.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:31   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy hereby declare war on Light!
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:44   #47
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Ascendancy hereby declare war on Light!
I'm not saying that i'll join the war, but it might happen that i launch few fleets on her accidentaly.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 14:48   #48
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Why bother, If im high ranked by mid round.. its not like i wont screw it up somehow
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 15:03   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
I'm not saying that i'll join the war, but it might happen that i launch few fleets on her accidentaly.
I'm not saying that I agree with this policy, but I might just happen to start killing people who dissent.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 15:32   #50
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Please God in heaven, don't make the alliances try to lolfence in the private gals. If I have to spend another round as part of a five alliance block bashing our head off of well-run fortress galaxies, I will explode.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote