User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 1 Jun 2009, 16:48   #1
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
what happened to pbot?

Came across this on google and i remember using it back in like r3? or something along those lines in a small ally i created

http://pbot.relle.me.uk/

Did it simply cease to exist after the ppl running it moved on? IMO its a nice addition to have for those who cant host tools themselves / have the tech to write the necessary stuff.

Any chance of something like this coming back?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2009, 00:00   #2
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: what happened to pbot?

sn0w or snow? (who's snow?). If it is sn0w, then wow... didn't know he was a codefreak.

And back on topic, yeh I agree, a bot like that would be cool. PBOT was all the rave back in my noob days.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2009, 00:15   #3
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I remember a snow, better half of Jas.. that's going back a bit now. He vaguely struck me as a codefreak, could've been the same guy.
Unread 2 Jun 2009, 00:36   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I remember bragging about getting Pbot in our alliance channel back in r2 i think. Boy how proud we were.
Unread 2 Jun 2009, 00:40   #5
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Aren't sites such as Sandmans usually more useful these days? When the IRC bots were one of few means of searching for targets it was useful, but surely sites are far more flexible?

If it was really that popular then I'm sure you'd still see it today...
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2009, 09:34   #6
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

woah PBOT! that's bringing back memories.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote