User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 May 2010, 04:17   #151
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm impressed that ****ing anyone actually thought I was serious.

Bar hanzi. These days I expect hanzi is frothing at the mouth any time I post on AD.
I considerered that you were probably not being serious, but i still think my response is relevant. Lets come up with 3 examples where you manipulated other alliances to do your dirtywork.

Round 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings

Round 33, Ascendancy took the back seat and somehow convinced everyone to keep hitting Apprime, even though Ascendancy were sitting on a lot more roids. They then took advantage of the block hitting Apprime, and fleetcaught a number of Apprime planets. Later that round, Apprime were forced to fight Ascendancy in order to win. A rested Ascendancy, who had a block to back them up on hitting Apprime, had no problems finishing off Apprime with superior value and roids.

Round 36, where you made a big deal about Apprime having many top10/50/100 planets. As soon as you had the chance, you jumped the bandwagon in order to secure planetranks. Round 36 planet ranks

Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies. They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.

You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it. People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played (asc only 2 lol, maybe you are the ones who have something to prove). With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.

Last edited by HaNzI; 12 May 2010 at 04:28.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 08:56   #152
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Round 36, where you made a big deal about Apprime having many top10/50/100 planets. As soon as you had the chance, you jumped the bandwagon in order to secure planetranks. Round 36 planet ranks

You may have caused a heart attack to JBG here by suggesting that he (or Ascendancy) would actually do something so that 'The Ministry' faction within Ascendancy would get 'good ranks'.
Unread 12 May 2010, 09:40   #153
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
IRound 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings
You were blocked against so badly that you barely even managed to finish with the #1 tag!

Quote:
Round 33, Ascendancy took the back seat and somehow convinced everyone to keep hitting Apprime, even though Ascendancy were sitting on a lot more roids. They then took advantage of the block hitting Apprime, and fleetcaught a number of Apprime planets. Later that round, Apprime were forced to fight Ascendancy in order to win. A rested Ascendancy, who had a block to back them up on hitting Apprime, had no problems finishing off Apprime with superior value and roids.
Regular cooperation of 1 alliance and occasional shared targeting with another does not a block make. In any case you did the exact same thing later that round when you cooperated with p3nguins and Vision.

Quote:
Round 36, in which Cardinal pissed everyone off by 1) threatening to attack them if they didn't do what he wanted, 2) lying about having the participation of alliances which he didn't and 3) going into vacation mode to avoid incomings. Honestly, you couldn't have made our job easier if you'd tried.

Quote:
Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies.
I like this rather liberal paraphrase. Here's what was really said in round 30, though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
After last night I've decided that I'm not really down with the current situation. As such if ND and omen are in targetting us tonight tomorrow we'll have a vote on which of those two we will hit for a period no less than two days longer than they spend targetting us or until the round ends. This is not a threat and it's a sad state of affairs that we've been backed into the corner where this is our only option. I'm not going to ask ascendancy to lie down for anyone and I'm not going to ask them to fight someone else's war. Unless things change tonight from tomorrow on we'll have our own war. Cheers and please pass this on to whoever in ND/omen you feel needs to know it.
As for round 31, I dug up this thread. I dare you to find quotes for "blocking is unfair" and "everyone are pussies".

Quote:
They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.
Remember this, kids: 3 out of 5 rounds. I'll get back to this later.

Quote:
You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove
Who calls Apprime that?

Quote:
, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it.
HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played
Wait, wasn't it 3 out of 5 rounds earlier in the post? Are you perhaps seeking to exaggerate a little? Just like you exaggerated (some might say "lied") when you described the rounds in which you were supposedly blocked against?

Quote:
With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.
What you should be allowed to do or say is irrelevant. If the community does not feel you have the right to threaten people, and you do it anyway, don't be surprised if they respond to your "bold statements" with harsh actions. In this case, they responded by roiding you into the ground. Play with fire, you're going to get burned.

By the way, personally, I can't say that I have anything against blocking against a superior opponent. If I did, I would be making game mechanical suggestions to make blocking harder. I was happy we blocked this round to take down an alliance that I felt deserved it and I don't hold a grudge against any alliance for doing the same. I find that many of the people who do speak out against blocking in principle, are generally those who are in alliances who have proven to be, shall we say, "politically unsophisticated". You are no exception.

That said, of course people (myself included) are going to be on AD if they find themselves in an unfavourable position like that. What do you expect, that people are just going to sit there and take the punishment? Blocking is part of the game as much as using any means available to make a block disband, including posting on AD.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 May 2010 at 09:53.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 09:52   #154
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with blocking in my opinion. I've not played a single round were there weren't huge blocks. And I've been both on the receiving end (having blocks fighting you) and on the dealing hand (being the big block).

Where are the days that 2 major blocks fight it out, one block loses and the other block then backstabs eachother to make sure they come out on top and win the round. Ahh, those were the days :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 10:39   #155
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Wait, wasn't it 3 out of 5 rounds earlier in the post? Are you perhaps seeking to exaggerate a little? Just like you exaggerated (some might say "lied") when you described the rounds in which you were supposedly blocked against?
I think he was saying that Ascendancy was in 3 of the blocks against them in the last 5 rounds, where as they have been blocked against 5 rounds out of the last 5.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 12:02   #156
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

mz / hanzi, you 2 whine way to damn much. Go do something usefull between rounds
Unread 12 May 2010, 13:02   #157
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Mz, if you're so desperate trying to diss someone, atleast put effort into reading what he meant (he said 5/5 blocked against, of which 3/5 by Asc) so that you don't look like an ass. Wait ... what?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 14:14   #158
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Its not mz being desperate its HaNzl digging a hole again he can't talk his way out of

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 14:29   #159
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Id say its a desperate attempt from someone to try make my post look foolish. Mz have not been involved for ****ing ages, so he wouldnt know what alliance hit who, unless he asks someone.
About your post, it has so many flaws i will just say this:

You have not been asking Cardi about round 33, and you most certainly have not asked me. You are bold for a scanner/covopper to try correct me about the rounds Apprime played.
I was also asc r30/31, so if you desperately need me to confirm the whinetrain towards blocks, how about logs from #ascendancy ?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 14:33   #160
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Id say its a desperate attempt from someone to try make my post look foolish. Mz have not been involved for ****ing ages, so he wouldnt know what alliance hit who, unless he asks someone.
Pointless ad hominem. A bit repetitive, too. Though if you can't argue with my points any other way, that's cool with me.

Quote:
You have not been asking Cardi about round 33, and you most certainly have not asked me.
So tell us about all those terrible mistakes I made in my post.

Quote:
I was also asc r30/31, so if you desperately need me to confirm the whinetrain towards blocks, how about logs from #ascendancy ?
Go for it. Pastebin them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 May 2010, 15:28   #161
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Id say its a desperate attempt from someone to try make my post look foolish.
lol

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 15:58   #162
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Replace "lol" with "You're doing a pretty good job at that yourself." and I'll agree.
Unread 12 May 2010, 16:16   #163
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Hanzi, your cant say anything remotly anti-asc on these forums, as you'll always get 3-5 posts from Asc members just flaming you and trolling, thats there main method of discussion.

Asc usually just posts a distored view of previous rounds and try to convey it as fact.. Then if anyone disagree's with those "facts", you get trolled by the Asc forum squad.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 16:29   #164
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

FORUM SQUAD REPORTING FOR DUTY! Wait, what? This isn't my pm with JBG!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 16:46   #165
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Epic, but not surprising. What surprises me is how Asc seems to puppeteer all the other alliances around, round after round. Some people never learn :P
Unread 12 May 2010, 17:44   #166
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think dmnts is a selfish planet/gal rank whore who deserved to end up with neither.
You need to sepperate what you think from whats a fact.

Dmnts barely wanted to ask for def on certain incs, and he deffed other members more than most(one of the top defenders). I gave my fleet to his escortservice, but he didnt even take it 90% of the time. The one time i did escort him, he told me to land with him rather than recall. He dc'd and set up attacks during the entire round and was one of VsN's 4 most active officers in that respect. If you seriously think that .intel 12:3 tells you all you need to know about a player you are far out. Dmnts in no way played more for his own planet or galaxy than any other member of vsn, with the exception of a few in random gals that we quite frankly didnt prioritize at all. I can, hands down, honestly say that i've played with 70 more egoistic people over the rounds i spent in asc.

I'd like to reclaim that you're stupid if you're gonna use the phrase that "we hit dmnts because he's a selfish fencer" as an excuse or a justification for hitting him, and thinking that anyone with a common sense will believe you. Why can't you just say it like it is? "We hit dmnts because we wanted to secure our top planet the win". That excuse/reason is much more accurate. You don't ****ing need to make up an agenda for every little thing you do jbg. If you still feel you do need to make up an agenda, then ****ing make sure you got your facts straight.

I do get that it sucks for you that you didnt get to do what you wanted this round(kill all the fences?), but taking a dump on dmnts just to "correct" your own failure doesnt sit well with me.

Ps. I never smoke weed, allthough i'm quite frequently under the influence of alcohole. Not as much as you tho you irish pubcreature.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2010, 17:56   #167
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Hanzi, your cant say anything remotly anti-asc on these forums, as you'll always get 3-5 posts from Asc members just flaming you and trolling, thats there main method of discussion.

Asc usually just posts a distored view of previous rounds and try to convey it as fact.. Then if anyone disagree's with those "facts", you get trolled by the Asc forum squad.
Well first of all mz can be an ass. But he doesn't need much help from asc when the one posting contradicts himself in one post.

Finally retired
Unread 12 May 2010, 18:30   #168
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Well first of all mz can be an ass.
Aw, shucks.
Unread 12 May 2010, 18:42   #169
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Aw, shucks.
Well i don't see you arguing my claim

Finally retired
Unread 12 May 2010, 19:38   #170
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Your statement seems factually correct to me, so why argue?
Unread 12 May 2010, 21:01   #171
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I considerered that you were probably not being serious, but i still think my response is relevant. Lets come up with 3 examples where you manipulated other alliances to do your dirtywork.

Round 32, when Asc participated in a block to hit apprime, then jumping off in order to secure planet ranks in round 32. Round 32 planet rankings
Okay, let's put this in context. In round 32, Ascendancy were a small band (effectively its core) with a chance of winning that was very small and the threat that it would be a smothered by an alliance with a full tag. It's not that we were a bad alliance - round 32 is one of Ascendancy's finest vintages, but the maths to make us win was so ridiculous, playing any other way just wasn't worth it.

Yes we did participate in a block to hurt Apprime. The alternative was to let Apprime grow and basically walk all over us. In the end we put Apprime in a position where it was either work with us or face days out of days of pretty dull until you all quit. Given the choice that Apprime made (which was to win the round and give Ascendancy the opportunity to cap ****tons of roids), I don't see what the issue is here. The alternative was a Vision style r36 victory for one of the other alliances and you seem to utterly hate that.

This was a clear issue of ensuring our survival and getting the best possible individual and galaxy rankings because these were the only ones we could win. I cannot see how this is an unreasonable strategy in the circumstances.

Quote:
I was hideously inactive in round 33, but I don't see how you can ever complain at one of your direct rivals playing politics to beat you. My only response is that you need to get some better politics.

Quote:
Interesting thought right there. In the end Apprime dug their own hole for a number of reasons ranging from fencing that limited your target base, NAPs that secured the position of your rivals and a habit of alienating rivals with threats you were never going to back up. We did act to secure the #1 planet, as we had our own contender and we weren't prepared to pass over the chance of ****ing over a planet with the political track record of dmnts.

Quote:
Ascendancy made statements in round30 and 31, about how unfair blocking was, and everyone were pussies. They did the same thing to Apprime 3 times the last 5 rounds. But hey, as long as Ascendancy was in the block, it was ok. Hypocrite.
In round 30 we pretty much fought our way out of a hole with one of the finest all round Planetarion performances you will ever see. From taking on our most difficult opponents at a massive cost to our growth early on, to taking a hit from the whole universe, to outroiding everyone at a phenomenal rate, to exploiting the political and score situation in the closing stages to achieve a famous victory. I don't see how any of this is bad, or indeed unreasonable when you are trying to win.

In Round 31, we pretty much admitted defeat, napped xVx and everyone else pretty much decided to hit xVx and gift us the win. We were pretty ****ing complacent and I take little pride from r31, but what the **** do you want us to do if the opposition win the round for us? We didn't ask for it and quite honestly, winning was pretty embarrassing.

Quote:
You may keep calling Apprime the little brother who have something to prove, but atleast we will never make a block to kill one alliance, or let planetranks decide our politics. We may have a big mouth at times, but in most cases they certainly deserved it. People should try imagine how its like being blocked up against in 5 out of 5 rounds played (asc only 2 lol, maybe you are the ones who have something to prove). With a record like this, we should be allowed to make bold statements. Fact is, everyone except apprime have at some point participated in such a block.
If being able to win through methods other than crushing levels of activity is a crime, guilty as charged. You may dislike our strategies, but I don't see how bludgeoning your way through the universe is a worthwhile thing to be repeating round after round.
Unread 13 May 2010, 17:24   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We joined the block to prevent apprime from dominating the universe. We left the block because we felt this was achieved. I, in particular, urged people to join up with apprime as I felt that I owed apprime, and specifically cardinal, a chance of winning the round.

Quote:
This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most inaccurate summary of a round ever. There was no block hitting Apprime. At all. I don't even know who you could accuse of being in this block it's so ****ing laughable. It certainly wasn't us as we had an informal agreement during the early half of the round to not hit each other. It certainly wasn't anyone else as nobody was ****ing interested. This is, in fact, an outright lie. I seriously don't know how you can remember there being a block against Apprime that round. The only thing I can think of is the fact that that round you were much more spread out than we were and perhaps receiving less incoming due to people avoiding our xan-dominated gals.

As for having more roids, again, an absolute bare-faced lie.

http://ascendancy.tv/~andreaja/graph...ances_size.png
http://ascendancy.tv/~andreaja/graph...nces_score.png

These are the graphs showing tag size. We had a couple, as in one or two, planets out of tag who boost our average slightly and mean we overtook you slightly before that graph implies. Nonetheless we basically overtook you about 1/2 days before we went to war, such as it was that round. This being the main reason cardi decided to kick things off.

As regards fleetcatching the only planet I remember that we fleetcaught that round was you, which happened after we went to war.

In summation. No block. No fleetcatching. And certainly no roid advantage while we convinced a block to roid you while we fleetcaught your planets.

Quote:
No, we happened to end up with the top planet ranks. I'd have been perfectly happy with anyone filling them as long as it wasn't apprime this round. I was barely even involved in the block creation this round anyways but I'm pretty sure it went like this

"hey 8.3 has never been roided, let's **** them up"
"okay"
"hey 8.3 went vac mode to avoid us hitting them and now cardi is pming everyone trying to get them to either back out and join apprime or apprime will hit them"
"that cardi's a bit annoying this round, and for that matter so is most of apprime and they have lots of roids"
"let's hit them until 8.3 re-emerge then?"
"okay"

Quote:
I'm going to require at least one quote of me saying something like this. Just one and I'll be happy. You know why? Because I don't think blocking is unfair and I never have. Sure it's "unfair" in the basic sense that being outnumbered is unfair. However this is a war game. If you find yourself in a dangerous political situation by virtue of actions you did or did not take it's your fault.

Quote:
You need therapy. And possibly a hobby.
Unread 13 May 2010, 17:33   #173
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
You need to sepperate what you think from whats a fact.

Dmnts barely wanted to ask for def on certain incs, and he deffed other members more than most(one of the top defenders). I gave my fleet to his escortservice, but he didnt even take it 90% of the time. The one time i did escort him, he told me to land with him rather than recall. He dc'd and set up attacks during the entire round and was one of VsN's 4 most active officers in that respect. If you seriously think that .intel 12:3 tells you all you need to know about a player you are far out. Dmnts in no way played more for his own planet or galaxy than any other member of vsn, with the exception of a few in random gals that we quite frankly didnt prioritize at all. I can, hands down, honestly say that i've played with 70 more egoistic people over the rounds i spent in asc.
It doesn't matter what he did that was good. He broke his own alliances rules to save a galaxy mate. He prioritised his galaxy ahead of his alliance. This is a fact.

Quote:
I'd like to reclaim that you're stupid if you're gonna use the phrase that "we hit dmnts because he's a selfish fencer" as an excuse or a justification for hitting him, and thinking that anyone with a common sense will believe you. Why can't you just say it like it is? "We hit dmnts because we wanted to secure our top planet the win". That excuse/reason is much more accurate. You don't ****ing need to make up an agenda for every little thing you do jbg. If you still feel you do need to make up an agenda, then ****ing make sure you got your facts straight.
You see this would make sense if I hadn't been in exactly the same situation before. In round 31 I didn't like the fact santa was winning at all. Elviz had escorted him, he'd gotten DLR to hit achi (pretty sure the reverse was true as well in fairness). Did we break the NAP with 2 days to go to get achi a win? No. In fact I actually got a bunch of people to launch on him with fake attack missions on the last tick just to troll everyone. Because while I was unhappy that santa was winning ahead of a good friend of mine I didn't think he'd done anything that justified us actually ****ing him over for #1. In dmnts case however I felt it was well deserved.

Quote:
I do get that it sucks for you that you didnt get to do what you wanted this round(kill all the fences?), but taking a dump on dmnts just to "correct" your own failure doesnt sit well with me.
Do you seriously think I'm genuinely unhappy that we didn't manage to actually kill like 50 ****ing galaxies? I'd have to spend every single waking minute of my life playing PA with 99 other like-minded individuals to accomplish that. Tell you what, my goal for next round will be rank 1-100 ascendancy planets. If we don't achieve that you can blame my taking whatever political actions I do on that!
Unread 13 May 2010, 20:19   #174
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I find it quite amusing that certain sections of the community are attempting to justify leaving tag to hit a napped planet to ensure one of their planets wins.

Lets stop making up stupid excuses like "he's a fencer" or "he broke alliance rules" and see this for what it was cos I'm pretty sure no one else is actually buying it. Dimentus would have been a more than worthy winner of PA, one of the nicest, honest and more deserved PA winners of the past 10 rounds at least, lets not kid ourselves about the character of said recent winners in comparison please.

Ascendancy, and disappointly so, since I had always viewed agreements with Ascendancy, and personally JBG (i was surprised to see that he actually supported this move), as reliable and trustworthy, have shown that they can no longer be trusted to follow through with simple agreements and will have to bare the responsibility for that in future rounds.
Unread 13 May 2010, 20:51   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Ascendancy, and disappointly so, since I had always viewed agreements with Ascendancy, and personally JBG (i was surprised to see that he actually supported this move), as reliable and trustworthy, have shown that they can no longer be trusted to follow through with simple agreements and will have to bare the responsibility for that in future rounds.
Like when you agreed to hit CT with ascendancy and ascendancy with CT and backstabbed CT on the final night of r27 am i rite?

I think it's pretty ****ing obvious at this stage that it goes beyond "we wanted one of our planets to win" given the example concerning r31 that I outlined.

Justification is a poor word really. It implies that you need to justify something to someone. Even if we broke every agreement we had every round we wouldn't need to justify it. These are just our reasons for doing so. We didn't think someone who broke his own alliance rules to try and get his gal #1, and ****ed us over in the process, deserved to finish ahead of dedin. That's it.

That said given the fact I don't think you read any of the preceding posts in this thread this probably a fairly pointless way to spend 3 minutes of my day. I'll put the next bit in bold and caps so everyone will read it though:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE DID YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND US NEXT ROUND.
Unread 13 May 2010, 23:05   #176
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

However hard you've tried JBG, Game still couldn't get #1 so I'm cool with that.
Unread 13 May 2010, 23:38   #177
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

I going to say something and never look back on this thread. I never expected asc to do such a dirty trick. I even helped you guys out where i could. I did that b/c that is the kinda player i am. I dunno why you are defending your actions. It was a retarded thing to do. Plus the pl'ing defence like you expect vsn to react as low as you?? please. I play this game for fun, i don't need to ruin the game for others to feel good about myself at the end of the night. I had made my mistakes and i won a round, people played dirty for me to do it. I regret doing that. JBG honestly i've always respected you, you were a great hc. You and asc were better then that.
Life goes on...
Unread 13 May 2010, 23:41   #178
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
It doesn't matter what he did that was good. He broke his own alliances rules to save a galaxy mate. He prioritised his galaxy ahead of his alliance. This is a fact.

You see this would make sense if I hadn't been in exactly the same situation before. In round 31 I didn't like the fact santa was winning at all. Elviz had escorted him, he'd gotten DLR to hit achi (pretty sure the reverse was true as well in fairness). Did we break the NAP with 2 days to go to get achi a win? No. In fact I actually got a bunch of people to launch on him with fake attack missions on the last tick just to troll everyone. Because while I was unhappy that santa was winning ahead of a good friend of mine I didn't think he'd done anything that justified us actually ****ing him over for #1. In dmnts case however I felt it was well deserved.

Do you seriously think I'm genuinely unhappy that we didn't manage to actually kill like 50 ****ing galaxies? I'd have to spend every single waking minute of my life playing PA with 99 other like-minded individuals to accomplish that. Tell you what, my goal for next round will be rank 1-100 ascendancy planets. If we don't achieve that you can blame my taking whatever political actions I do on that!
If he deffed gal against incs from napped planets he only did whatever 90% of ypour own ally has done over the past 10 rounds, and every other member of a major ally for that matter. Don't make it sound worse than it is just because you don't like the guy by default. I didnt play r31, so wont comment on that. As for your political agenda; no, i dont think not killing 50 ****ing galaxies bothers you at all. I do however think it bothers you that you werent even able to kill more than 1 fenced galaxy, and that was with the help of 3 other allies. The point i were trying to make is that you dish out all this shit to help cover up that you spent an entire round doing nothing at all of importance, except securing top planet ofc. Oh and yes ofc, you didnt play to do anything of importance as you stated preround...

Just because you were shit, you don't have to try to make everyone else seem as shit as you.

* We do not exist *

Unread 13 May 2010, 23:46   #179
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

oh and b4 i forget.
We never backstabbed apprime. We would not allow nd to hit apprime in gal i even told my members they could defend. We took incoming from dlr/asc so that nd could hit apprime. Soon as incoming on apprime stoped they roided a vsn top 10 planet to under 900 roids. Then tried escorting waves on 2 more the next night. When i talked to cardi about it he threatened that if i didn't hit asc with apprime the whole universe wanted to rape vsn and he would help. I don't deal with terrorist. He threatened us so we sided with asc. That is that...
Unread 14 May 2010, 03:04   #180
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
In round 30 ...., to taking a hit from the whole universe, ....

Right, at what point did asc get a hit from the "entire" universe in r30?

Tell me, or forever stop posting lies on AD. TY!

God man this post made me fume cause its so untrue

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 May 2010 at 06:37. Reason: moved the quote
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 03:21   #181
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

such an amusing thread.

everyone seems to have been having the same arguments in PA for ever.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 03:25   #182
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most inaccurate summary of a round ever. T
Read lokkens for r30 and you might change ur mind.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 06:41   #183
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Right, at what point did asc get a hit from the "entire" universe in r30?
I for one remember that at one point there were 4 top 5 alliances targetting us.
Unread 14 May 2010, 06:47   #184
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
If he deffed gal against incs from napped planets he only did whatever 90% of ypour own ally has done over the past 10 rounds
This is an outright lie. And a retarded one at that.
Everyone knows Asc plays with fortresses, and we do that for two reasons:
1) It's more fun playing with friends and people you can rely on
2) We know we can always defend each other and expect defence

The issue with Dimentus isn't that he was defending against NAPd incomings; it's that he was actively instructing his alliance to NOT defend against NAPd incomings, and then proceeded to do just that for his own galaxy.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 10:29   #185
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

The only thing fitting to all of this is

:crymeariver:
Unread 14 May 2010, 11:05   #186
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
The only thing fitting to all of this is

:crymeariver:
that is an outright lie! please stop posting forever.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 11:16   #187
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
This is an outright lie. And a retarded one at that.
Everyone knows Asc plays with fortresses, and we do that for two reasons:
1) It's more fun playing with friends and people you can rely on
2) We know we can always defend each other and expect defence

The issue with Dimentus isn't that he was defending against NAPd incomings; it's that he was actively instructing his alliance to NOT defend against NAPd incomings, and then proceeded to do just that for his own galaxy.
Now this is an outright lie. Yes, Asc has played mainly fortress when the game mechanics has allowed it, but for the countless random rounds and several fenced players you've had over the past years you are wrong. I remember elviz and cardi from the top of my head being flagged by asc in serious fence gals, and thats just from the few rounds i've spent with you guys. You know as well as i that asc has never had 100% fortresses, be the round random or privat gals. Dmnts never told ally how to def or not def. Stop assuming/making up shit just to validate a lie.

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 May 2010, 11:28   #188
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Now this is an outright lie. You know as well as i that asc has never had 100% fortresses, be the round random or privat gals.
Can you point out where he said asc went 100% fortress, cause that must have been blurred out on my screen. thx in advance
Unread 14 May 2010, 11:33   #189
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like when you agreed to hit CT with ascendancy and ascendancy with CT and backstabbed CT on the final night of r27 am i rite?
Actually, yes, and that's why we couldn't get a single ally to stop hitting us in r29. You live and learn. I hope the same thing happens to Ascendancy next round.
Unread 14 May 2010, 11:50   #190
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
A lot of crap
First, Cain makes a good point in regard to your 100% figure.
Second, we're not talking about flagshipping here, we're talking about defending against NAPd incomings, and more importantly doing that while telling the rest of your alliance not to.
Unread 14 May 2010, 12:06   #191
Mzyxptlk
mz.

What I still don't understand is how what Ascendancy does is a standard that people keep applying to every single person who's ever been in Ascendancy. Hanzi did it earlier in this thread when he threatened to post #ascendancy logs (still waiting for that, by the way) and DrunkenViking did it to call JBG a hypocrite. I for one would object to having my playing style compared to elviz or Cardinal, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

And obviously that applies to other alliances as well.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 May 2010 at 12:15.
Unread 14 May 2010, 12:10   #192
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
oh and b4 i forget.
We would not allow nd to hit apprime in gal i even told my members they could defend.
Sorry, but not totally true. Chimpie/coolkat weren't allowed to def against my ND/Asc incs (taking coolkat words).
That was the night i lost > 1k roids, not the one i got FC.
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2010, 12:35   #193
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
First, Cain makes a good point in regard to your 100% figure.
Second, we're not talking about flagshipping here, we're talking about defending against NAPd incomings, and more importantly doing that while telling the rest of your alliance not to.
Cain makes no point worth taking notice of. You're the one that used "asc plays with fortress" as an argument against my statement that 90% of asc has deffed vs napped incs over the past 10 rounds. Ffs, i even know of several occations where asc members deffed out of ally and out of tag against napped incs.

And yes, we are appearently talking about flagshipping, since thats how you try to portray dmnts. Dmnts didnt tell ally whom to def or not def against. You're a liar. Only SantaCruz instructed who we were gonna def or not def against.

Mz, i only speak of what i've experienced. And tbh, JBG is a hypocrite if he uses "he's a fencer that puts planet before alliance" as a reasoning for taking down dmnts, given the support said ex-asc members had in asc when they were flagshipped to the top. He would benefit, in my book, from not spreading shit like that. But then again, my book has been proven irrelevant.

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 May 2010, 15:42   #194
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I think you're missing the point
Unread 14 May 2010, 16:36   #195
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I think you're missing the point
Do love those typical ascendancy responses "your missing our point".

Finally retired
Unread 14 May 2010, 18:37   #196
ellonweb

Quote:
You're the one that used "asc plays with fortress" as an argument against my statement that 90% of asc has deffed vs napped incs over the past 10 rounds.
Yes, I did. What's your point?
In the random rounds, when there were a few non-Asc members in the Ascendancy fortresses, in a war scenario, they will not have been defended by their Asc galmates from NAPd incomings.

Quote:
Ffs, i even know of several occations where asc members deffed out of ally and out of tag against napped incs.
I'll go ahead and assume you mean out of gal and out of tag here. We're actually talking about defending your galaxy here, so this is kind of missing the point (lulz), but I'd love to see what examples you have.

Quote:
And yes, we are appearently talking about flagshipping, since thats how you try to portray dmnts.
Where did I say that?

Quote:
Dmnts didnt tell ally whom to def or not def against. You're a liar. Only SantaCruz instructed who we were gonna def or not def against.
I'll admit here that I don't know who was sending the messages - I've been told it was Dimentus but I don't know that for sure; I'd hope someone else can back me up here, JBG for one has already posted such. To the point though: it doesn't matter who was sending the messages, Dimentus still broke the NAP rules set out by his alliance. And if it was him sending the messages, the hypocrisy is quite astounding.

Quote:
given the support said ex-asc members had in asc when they were flagshipped to the top
Again I'm not 100% sure on what I'm about to say but I'd expect that others will back me up on this: Ascendancy has never actively flagshipped anyone throughout a round. (The last week of a round that's turned into a dull roid racing competition hardly counts as flagshipping.)

And again, I'll remind you: I'm pretty certain no-one is trying to claim VsN flagshipped Dimentus - Ascendancy has no issue with the way Vision played (flagshipping is the activity of an alliance, not an individual, and you're the one talking about flagshipping), people are taking issue with how Dimentus as an individual played.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 May 2010 at 19:39.
Unread 14 May 2010, 19:24   #197
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Again I'm not 100% sure on what I'm about to say but I'd expect that others will back me up on this: Ascendancy has never actively flagshipped anyone throughout a round. (The last week of a round that's turned into a dull roid racing competition hardly counts as flagshipping.)
On occasion hostile actions did in the past create a situation where it was beneficial to effectively flagship a few planets, mainly since it focused all incomings in one place. However I'd agree that I haven't really seen active flagshipping of players/galaxies going into a round in Asc, it's usually whomever plays the most active and becomes the biggest and thus gets targeted the most who gets the most support in dealing with their incs.
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:03   #198
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince View Post
Sorry, but not totally true. Chimpie/coolkat weren't allowed to def against my ND/Asc incs (taking coolkat words).
That was the night i lost > 1k roids, not the one i got FC.
That would have been after apprime raped nitz then. Or they choose not to. It was in topic that we couldn't defence again ND incoming unless they are hitting app.
Unread 14 May 2010, 22:22   #199
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, I did. What's your point?
In the random rounds, when there were a few non-Asc members in the Ascendancy fortresses, in a war scenario, they will not have been defended by their Asc galmates from NAPd incomings.
Actually, I remember one time where they did defend against NAP'd incomings, which I brought to a HC's attention, the reply being 'everyone in Asc can do whatever they want'. They did it because the NAP'd alliance wouldn't dare break it over a few roids anyway.

Also, while I wasn't involved in politics for Vision and do not know the details, I did receive this mail. So there actually was a mail saying not to defend Apprime, whether or not that was in the agreement I don't know.

(ps. line #12 should say "now asc" not "not asc" - I left it in so you could all experience the horrors that were Santa's mails!)

Last edited by Patrikc; 14 May 2010 at 22:28.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 03:14   #200
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can you please point me towards an Ascendancy HC please, I've been there in and out since round 26, can't seem to talk to the ****er.