User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2011, 22:20   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Instant Recall of Fleets

A rather odd thing happened this evening:

A Planet was attacking into one of ours he was eta 2 or 3 doesnt really matter what, and also had an incoming attack that was eta 1 and a free land as long as the targets fleet was out.

Approximately 10 minutes before the landing the Attacking Fleet he sent out disappeared from his intended target, it was not recalled, as there was no news of it at all, it simply ceased to be there.

A JGP revealed it was NOT returning, and an AU scan showed the fleet still intact.

Conclusion, it had been recalled by the game Admins or Multihunters, yet the planet was not closed (fleets are returned to base upon closure of a planet)

So off I went to ask the MH's for some idea of what was going on, but as usual "no comment"

What concerns me, is the why it was done?

Was it done upon request by the player?

If so how come he/she gets this personal service?

Is this service available to all players?

Was he closed and re-opened?

It all seems to smack of something fishy but with nothing coming from the MH's and Admins, it just stinks.

Last edited by Markb; 13 Dec 2011 at 12:54.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 22:22   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Instant Recall of Fleets

It's the Illuminati. Alternatively, it's just another paranoid thread on PD.

I'll leave the choice to the reader.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 22:36   #3
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's the Illuminati. Alternatively, it's just another paranoid thread on PD.

I'll leave the choice to the reader.
Just because I am paranoid does not mean they are not after me!

Unread 12 Dec 2011, 22:50   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post

So off I went to ask the MH's for some idea of what was going on, but as usual "no comment" and then the idiot Kargool chirps up with his useless comments. (but that's a whole other problem).
I was busy counting my unmarked 40 dollar bills.
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 23:28   #5
Judge
Doh!

It seems to me that this merits at least some explanation.

If fleets are recalled or returned to base upon request, where does that leave everyone else, and how can we depend on the game to run correctly?

I am not asking for chapter and verse, just an acknowledgement that it was done, and for legitimate reasons?

Or is there a bug in the game?

I am not asking for "secrets" to be revealed, just at least a minimum acknowledgement of the issue?
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 07:16   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

You wont get it tho Judge - no one will say anything and it will be ignored until you give up - or alternatively Ace will change the rulebook to make it legal after the event and Jagex will reserve the right to do so

Last edited by Markb; 13 Dec 2011 at 12:53.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2011, 12:41   #7
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
You wont get it tho Judge - no one will say anything and it will be ignored until you give up - or alternatively Ace will change the rulebook to make it legal after the event and Jagex will reserve the right to do so
Indeed you are probably correct.

Last edited by Markb; 13 Dec 2011 at 12:54.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 04:23   #8
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Ace is still head multihunter right?

Can you pm me planet coords or the nick of that guy? It's always interesting to check stuff like that...

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 04:29   #9
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

and as pa community we should make some pressure on this case as it is relevant to every player...

And...

Unread 14 Dec 2011, 10:18   #10
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

No, it really isn't. Only those who have a grudge against the pateam due to them having been caught breaking the rules give a toss.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 20:40   #11
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
No, it really isn't. Only those who have a grudge against the pateam due to them having been caught breaking the rules give a toss.
Why isnt it? I think it's important to know there is either

- a bug
- a special service from PA Team on deman
or
- blatant cheating with MHs help

I very much think this touches every PA player. And yes, I have a grudge on Ace as 90% of all players who ever dealt with him. But yeah.. Ace is cool, the 90% are just idiots.

I am really curious about this case

And...

Unread 23 Dec 2011, 00:34   #12
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I was busy counting my unmarked 40 dollar bills.
wtf? you charged me 60 for this little 'service'