User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 May 2011, 22:11   #51
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliances I would consider playing for

I'd rather have Yoshika than Kai tbh.
Unread 29 May 2011, 23:04   #52
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Such a liar Kargool - you know id play for 7 whole weeks instead of dissapearing to 'hospital' for 2 weeks after i got roided teh first time like Yoshi

Plus i have never played PA properly as just a member - always had a role or a duty taht has made my planet less important than my alliances needs - who knows what i could have done if i actually cared about my planet for a round
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2011, 13:08   #53
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Such a liar Kargool - you know id play for 7 whole weeks instead of dissapearing to 'hospital' for 2 weeks after i got roided teh first time like Yoshi

Plus i have never played PA properly as just a member - always had a role or a duty taht has made my planet less important than my alliances needs - who knows what i could have done if i actually cared about my planet for a round
Sooooooooooo many excuses
Blue_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2011, 11:10   #54
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

who cares
Unread 1 Jun 2011, 07:57   #55
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Ascendancy and hirr are the only alliances who would motivate me enough to play
Unread 3 Jun 2011, 11:08   #56
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Denial.

hi old friends o/.
Unread 3 Jun 2011, 13:21   #57
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Denial.

hi old friends o/.
You have friends?
Unread 3 Jun 2011, 14:44   #58
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I'd play for Asc and any decent alliance pre r13 that I never had a chance to work with.

Other then that, if AndroX brought VsN of round 19 back I'd be there (or at least seriously consider playing for them)

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2011, 15:47   #59
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Since everyone else are mentioning alliances no longer playing...
eXcessum - if Mitre feels like playing an active round again
Omen - if I end up in an accident, and cant move outside for a couple of months or something..

Playing alliance would be Apprime.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2011, 23:40   #60
Firebird

App,HR ODDR one of those 3 would be where i would go possibly CT but doubt i would be allowed in their
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 14:12   #61
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

The question is which alliance would recruit me! I tried joining nd the last 5 rounds but they always reject me
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 15:02   #62
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Hunter, doubt xVx would take you since apparently last round you ran all CT's attacks and we attacked them a lot!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 17:00   #63
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet xVx would rather have him then someone who gets FCd returning from def, even thou awake...
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2011, 17:03   #64
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

ouch
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2011, 16:23   #65
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

app ofc

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2011, 21:51   #66
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

+ xVx (ALWAYS)
+ Rock
+ Apprime (on a non hardcore round)

- NewDawn - No hate, I just don't like their play style
- Any 1 round alliance
- HeX - for giving me a hard time when I played at horde :P (FU Kaiba)
- ASC - see the blue part of my sig below

I'm pretty neutral to the rest but I'd prefer always to play in smaller alliances if the top alliances decide to block the crap out of a round.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2011, 15:59   #67
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I'd play for Asc and any decent alliance pre r13 that I never had a chance to work with.

Other then that, if AndroX brought VsN of round 19 back I'd be there (or at least seriously consider playing for them)
you will play for whoever i tell you to play for
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2011, 16:04   #68
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inforza View Post
true i sold my soul to cardi.. but its worth it..

dont think i would leave apprime for any other ally
sorry infy now that you have a job APP wont be giving you any welfare to play nub!
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2011, 22:06   #69
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

If a few people were to ask me to play a round, I might... Just off the top of my head a few of them would include Poppa, Lantador, Kaifux, and Rabbagast. I'd consider playing for Ascendancy if some of the guys from the earlier rounds of Ascendancy came back... I'd probably consider other things too, but short of people I know well, I don't think I'd be inclined to play.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 11:05   #70
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

i still miss ya nitina

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2011, 22:52   #71
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
If I'm honest I'd have Kai, nothing against Paisley as I don't really know him but Kai even though we don't see eye to eye you know what ya get with him, a dedicated sometimes annoying player who has the ability to motivate even the dumbest of players into playing well. Never a dull moment when kai's around that's guaranteed hehe.

Is there anyone you haven't played for demort. Come back.

I think all the alliances have good and bad points. Depends on what you want.

Mindless play
Idle to your hearts content
win at any cost including having no real life
attack anything that moves but never win
back stab everyone for the sake of fun
gripe, complain and hate everyone and they hate you
enjoy a group of people and maybe even enjoy a real life too

I'm sure there are other types, just can't think of em.

If I fit any of em I hope it's the last one.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote