User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:03   #1
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

That’s the population of Iraq according to the CIA’s latest estimate. Now I’ve calculated that between the US army and the random terrorists rampaging around the country mincing the local population, by July 2009, everybody in Iraq will be dead.

Think about it, what if you decided to move there? There wouldn’t be much to do. You could watch telly I suppose, but what happens when your TV develops a fault? You could phone the repair company but you might get a recorded message – “Sorry we are unable to undertake any repairs as all our engineers are dead. So am I”. That wouldn’t be very helpful would it?

So you could go out to watch a local football match, getting in would be free as there would be nobody to make you pay for a ticket. But to what use? You could sit in the stadium for 90 minutes twiddling your thumbs but that’s about it, because the referee would be dead. And the players on both sides. Dead United vs. Dead City. Still, you could throw coins at the opposing fans and taunt them as much as you like, it wouldn’t matter because they would all be dead. Maybe you fancy a pint after the match so you call into the local pub. Great, all the customers are dead. You’d think you were at a GD meet. Thinking about it though, none of this would matter, because you would be dead too.

It’s quite sad really
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:05   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 26,074,906

**** you GD meets are great.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:05   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Brains
Think about it, what if you decided to move there? There wouldn’t be much to do. You could watch telly I suppose, but what happens when your TV develops a fault? You could phone the repair company but you might get a recorded message – “Sorry we are unable to undertake any repairs as all our engineers are dead. So am I”. That wouldn’t be very helpful would it?
The TV repair helpline will probably put you through to a guy in India. If you are extremely lcky you might get one that can spak English properly and who can tell you oer the phone how to fix your TV! There may still be some hope for you all alone in Iraq.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 17:30   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

15,000 per day should do the job but they need to start with the pregnant women or births could throw off the time line.

Last edited by dda; 30 Sep 2005 at 17:32. Reason: oopsie 2
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 01:06   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Posting in appreciation of this unappreciated thread.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote