User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 00:44   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Going for the emo/sk8er boi look

Need to buy the necessary footwear.

The ones I know from the top of my head are DC, Etnies, Vans, Converse, Hot and Osiris.

Any good suggestions?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:08   #2
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Going for the emo/sk8er boi look

Vans are dead comfy. Even though mine are falling apart now they're still comfy and can be easily worn all day
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:11   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i own some vans and some converses... <3 vans tho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:27   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Noone has asked 'why' yet.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 02:16   #5
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Why?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 02:57   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Etnies are cooler than Vans, Vans are too mainstream now.

Plus I own Etnies so you can model yourself on me, apart from the emo/skater bit
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 04:49   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante is going to be so mad when he sees this thread
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 07:32   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dante would complain about stereotyping at a fancy dress party ...
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 08:00   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure I woudln't.

Anyway, I think Converse have been blacklisted for some reason, at least so my punk acquaintences tell me. I'm not really up on brands though, especially since these types of shoes seem to be worn by short people.

Try looking here : http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?cat=2&fmt=50& (altough the first x pages are all Converse)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 08:02   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have some Globe and Reef trainers.

I'm fairly sure they're 'surf wear' but i don't pay too much attention to such things.

They're big and chunky and comfortable.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 08:48   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

get some Lakai's, they're vry cool shoes and comfortable

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:06   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Why?
To get close to 16 year old emo chicks.

They're naive and they go for blokes who also dress emo. Also it's "in" to look emo.

Besides, I need new footwear. The soles in my current ones have worn out.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:23   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Anyway, I think Converse have been blacklisted for some reason, at least so my punk acquaintences tell me. I'm not really up on brands though, especially since these types of shoes seem to be worn by short people.
Nike bought Converse a few years back.
Makes them a pretty unpalatable brand to quite a lot of people.

Vans are definately my trainer of choice. Although I bought some cheap 'trainers' from M&S a few weeks ago.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:25   #14
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I'm not really up on brands though, especially since these types of shoes seem to be worn by short people.
You see what you did there?

Besides, there are a lot of short people who wear platform boots.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:50   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vans are dead comfy, before that i had some OP's, which were also really nice
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:56   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Converse is almost only worn by fashion punks nowadays.

I dont get this "emo" look thought. I've always imagined that as a cross between punkish, a touch of golf and goth or whatever. Do they go with "skate" wear?
Ps subculture clothes/style are a way for companies to infiltrate, make money on and make those subcultures less dangerous. Punk is a awesome example of that, sadly

Oh and I have a pair of vans somewhere. They were very nice as wintershoes
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:08   #17
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Recommend you buy a pair of Adidas Rod Lavers' and start your quest to become footbag world champion.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:17   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Why the hell is everyone turning emo, I'm finding it very annoying My circle of friends are starting to 'turn' emo, so im most probably going to disown them 'COME BACK WHEN YOUR NOT A WANKER ETC'

:sadface:
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:20   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

My Trainer of choice atm

Probably because not every tom dick and harry has a pair
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:21   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe people put thought into their shoes. Especially people like dante who don't even shower or wash their clothes when they've bought them.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:21   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
My Trainer of choice atm

Come back when you're not a wanker.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:23   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My Trainer of choice atm

"I don't want to look emo so I'll look like a chav"

amirite?

White trainers ftl

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:30   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Wait, I own white runners. WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS SUBCULTURE BULLSHIT THAT LABELS ME FOR WEARING WHITE RUNNERS?

I mean really!
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:34   #24
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wait, I own white runners. WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS SUBCULTURE BULLSHIT THAT LABELS ME FOR WEARING WHITE RUNNERS?

I mean really!
white's fine for running and indoor sports.
not for casual trainers though

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:39   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
white's fine for running and indoor sports.
not for casual trainers though
What the **** **** you I'm not buying more than one set of runners.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:43   #26
Ste
Bored

Quote:
What the **** **** you I'm not buying more than one set of runners.
hold on, I interpreted runners as "running shoes".

Do you wear "running shoes" normally when heading down the pub or whatever?

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:43   #27
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Whats this rubbish. I can only wear a shoes of a certain colour if I am partaking in a specific activity?

What are you? Female?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:44   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've got 4 pairs of fancy shoes in black, white, darkbrown and lightbrown. I'll be damned if anyone finds me dead while wearing trainers anywhere else then in the gym.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:46   #29
Ste
Bored

I just don't like white shoes/trainers

I don't give a shit about 'fashion' or 'style' as anyone who's met me will testify.

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:46   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
hold on, I interpreted runners as "running shoes".

Do you wear "running shoes" normally when heading down the pub or whatever?
I don't run so I don't have running shoes. I wear a pair of white runners/trainers when I'm going anywhere except work, a nightclub or some sort of social engagement I'm supposed to look respectable at.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:46   #31
Blastoderm
________

What about this?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:47   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Whatever about white runners you wouldn't catch me dead in a pair from Canada!
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:50   #33
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Quote:
You'd be better off with the pair I mentioned above. As they are of a similar style, will not fall apart in five minutes, and look far less shit.

But if you want to look like a chav, go for it
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:54   #34
Blastoderm
________

DC have never been chav. They're aimed at skaters.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:54   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
"I don't want to look emo so I'll look like a chav"

amirite?

White trainers ftl
hardly chav like, they are not even remotely like nike shox's or reebok classics
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:15   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hahaha Jonny wears white trainers.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:19   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hahaha Jonny wears white trainers.
People who wear plastic bags on their feet instead of shoes aren't allowed in this conversation.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:20   #38
Ste
Bored

Quote:
or some sort of social engagement I'm supposed to look respectable at.
They have them in Ireland?

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:22   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
They have them in Ireland?
I'll have you know I appear in court quite regularly.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:31   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have some white Lonsdales I wear sometimes - do they count as "trainers"?

On another note Blasto (I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert but...) - emos and sk8er bois aren't the same thing. sk8er bois wear baggy stuff, big shoes, and are just generally scruffy. There isn't much difference between them and students. Emos put a LOT more effort into their appearance. Someone find me a picture of an emo to show what I mean please?

I don't get the whole 16 year old fascination. Admittedly YES they often have perter bums and sexier bodies, but their boobs often haven't developed, and you're unlikely to get much in the way of interesting conversation out of them. Plus their experience in the bedroom department is going to be limited at best. Also they'll be living with their parents which just adds to complications.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:33   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't get the whole 16 year old fascination.
Get off this forum right now.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:36   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

emo's enjoy tight black clothes
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:38   #43
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
On another note Blasto (I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert but...) - emos and sk8er bois aren't the same thing. sk8er bois wear baggy stuff, big shoes, and are just generally scruffy. There isn't much difference between them and students. Emos put a LOT more effort into their appearance. Someone find me a picture of an emo to show what I mean please?
I know. I know what they both look like.

But the mainstream think they're both the same to them.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:51   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hey i wear sk8er boi-shoes too! (that's what my brother and sister say).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:05   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Converse All Stars, vintage 2004
That ker-aaaaazeeeee Will Smith <3
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:11   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Going for the emo/sk8er boi look

Quote:
Any good suggestions?
I'd suggest suicide.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:30   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Get off this forum right now.
Dante and I may disagree on clothes and shoes but apparently we're united where it counts!
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:09   #48
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wear white trainers. And (apparently) climbing shoes, because they were quite comfortable. I didn't realise until I turned up to an exam and my friends were like ????? wtf?

Then again, I'm not known for going over the top in my appearance. My ex spent all her time trying to get me into 'nice' jeans (aka £60 'fasionable' ones that look like someone's taken a sander to them)
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:10   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

why the hell you went out with dizzie ill never know
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:13   #50
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
why the hell you went out with dizzie ill never know
It's a long story. She doesn't have the whole lack of spelling thing against her IRL.