User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:40   #1
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
short on cash

and i dont want to ask my parents for any more....i've spent far too much this year and they're not happy.

Was wondering if any of you guys knew what those volunteer tests are called...you know like where they pay you 20£ for medical tests, or £20 for other mental tests etc... (id prefer the ones that are non medical tbh )

so for some quick easy cash...

links?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:43   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: short on cash

GET A JOB YOU FREAK.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:44   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
GET A JOB YOU FREAK.
im a student.

i refuse to work term time.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:45   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
im a student.

stop being such a faggot and get a job
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:48   #5
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
stop being such a faggot and get a job
I'm so tempted...but JBG says no!

I only need a smallish amount of cash and little bits at a time (parents still finance me - just need to pay off past debts).

Working requires me to make effort.

Effort is a bad thing.

(Free) money is a good thing.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:50   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
im a student.

Then do what I do and become really good at poker and support yourself off that.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:53   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Then do what I do and become really good at poker and support yourself off that.
It was a temptation at first... and i have won a fair bit on ladbrokes poker. However i found i was starting to get addicted, so gave it up before i fell into the trap.

I still play table poker, but i only ever buy in my opportunity cost of a night, and i can control myself better among friends. However my friends at uni are cheap gits so i cant win much off them (as compared to back home)
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:56   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

You must have a very weak will. Nietszche would not like you.

PS It's called a home game.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:58   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
You must have a very weak will. Nietszche would not like you.
no i just (had) a lot of money, and although i was winning mostly and rarely losing, i saw myself betting more and more because of the logic...the bigger the pot the more i win.

Which is all good - but there will be a day when i lose, and lose big. I'd rather that day didn't happen...so i stopped myself before it ever could
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:58   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: short on cash

Even Hitler was able to raise some cash by selling his paintings.

Mabye the problem here is that you have less talent than Hitler.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:59   #11
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

hitler was a very talented man. I could only hope to kick the living shit out of most of europe.

Now is anyone going to help me?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:03   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: short on cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Now is anyone going to help me?
Stalin organised bank robberies to fund the revolutionary cause.

Mabye you could ask your careers advisor about that?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:03   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
no i just (had) a lot of money, and although i was winning mostly and rarely losing, i saw myself betting more and more because of the logic...the bigger the pot the more i win.

Which is all good - but there will be a day when i lose, and lose big. I'd rather that day didn't happen...so i stopped myself before it ever could
That's not logic. That's barely even coherent. You lacked self-control, in other words you had a weak will.

PS I have no experience of being a guinea pig in mental experiments. Perhaps you should set up a scam (pretend to be doing a charity run or something) and go around collecting somewhere a few miles away from you.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:06   #14
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
That's not logic. That's barely even coherent. You lacked self-control, in other words you had a weak will.

PS I have no experience of being a guinea pig in mental experiments. Perhaps you should set up a scam (pretend to be doing a charity run or something) and go around collecting somewhere a few miles away from you.
On the contrary, i'd say i have a strong enough will to give up something i enjoy because i can see the negative side-effects it could possibly cause in the future.

Im not that immoral either
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:10   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

go sell yourself for sex, its easy cash and its enjoyable

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:11   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
go sell yourself for sex, its easy cash and its enjoyable
the only women looking to buy sex are fat ugly things and sincerely ****ed up freaks.

I wouldnt enjoy it
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:13   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
On the contrary, i'd say i have a strong enough will to give up something i enjoy because i can see the negative side-effects it could possibly cause in the future.

Im not that immoral either
You could say that. And you'd be right. However you'd still have a weaker will if you could sit down at a poker table and not lose control of his rational betting patterns. It's pretty straight-forward if you consider that the human tendency is towards the perceived easier option. I can't believe I'm arguing over my troll

That's because you have a slave morality. If you look at it from a pragmatic perspective everyone comes out up though. You gain your money. A few people lose a very small amount of money (each) and gain satisfaction because they believe they've helped poor people. The poor people don't get helped but you never intended on helping them like this in the first place so there's no way you can say there's a real loss involved there.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:15   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i was in las vegas for new years eve, played flop (texas hold 'em) for 11 straight hours and lost $500 hehehe

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:15   #19
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
That's because you have a slave morality. If you look at it from a pragmatic perspective everyone comes out up though. You gain your money. A few people lose a very small amount of money (each) and gain satisfaction because they believe they've helped poor people. The poor people don't get helped but you never intended on helping them like this in the first place so there's no way you can say there's a real loss involved there.
Good theory!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:16   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
the only women looking to buy sex are fat ugly things and sincerely ****ed up freaks.

I wouldnt enjoy it
sure you would, sex is sex.. as long as you reach the happy ending - then its all the same, kinda like masturbation and get paid for it at the same time.. good stuff

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:18   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I wouldnt enjoy it
I think he was suggesting you sell your body to wealthy city bankers who like a bit of monthly sex with young boys who are fluent in economics and business finance. (They can have a shag with you and then you can update them on the Dax and Nikkei 225, you see.)

Unfortauntely I only get used occassionally as a cheap tart by Tory MP's when I'm down on my luck, so I couldn't really say much about that.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:19   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Good theory!
No need to state the obvious.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:22   #23
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think he was suggesting you sell your body to wealthy city bankers who like a bit of monthly sex with young boys who are fluent in economics and business finance. (They can have a shag with you and then you can update them on the Dax and Nikkei 225, you see.)

Unfortauntely I only get used occassionally as a cheap tart by Tory MP's when I'm down on my luck, so I couldn't really say much about that.
Don't do business finance...pure economics only.

I could talk to them about the IS LM curves and also the story about how Robinson Crusoe made love to Friday while deciding how to maximise utility.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 13:24   #24
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Become a monk.... they don't need money!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 13:43   #25
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

try the stock market, then ask me for advice, then ask me if i put any of my own money on it. if no, do as i suggest, if yes, do the exact opposite.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:30   #26
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i'm being a guinie pig for something right now, it's really not fun
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:27   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Win Big Brother.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:39   #28
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Don't need a job anymore. I relucantly asked Bank of Dad!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:40   #29
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Start up a scam site
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:42   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Don't need a job anymore. I relucantly asked Bank of Dad!
Did you let him stick his cock in your ass as fair payback?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 17:23   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And if that isn't win-win, I don't know [b[what[/b] is!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 18:13   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Any body that gets a job while a student during term time is ruining their life. I say do the testing, it might even make you a superhero.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:07   #33
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Well i got flushed with £1k. I think that deserves a deep throating.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:23   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Goddamnit, I want a dad like that
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:52   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Any body that gets a job while a student during term time is ruining their life. I say do the testing, it might even make you a superhero.
Why? Sure, working to the point where it interferes with your schoolwork is stupid, but you can happily hold down a part-time job and still do well at uni.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:03   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Poker is actually a good way to earn cash. I've just discovered that I'm quite good at it!

PS cash is easy. Steal what you need, I thought you were a rebel against capitalism? It's not theft when you steal what they have stolen in the first place
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:57   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Poker is actually a good way to earn cash. I've just discovered that I'm quite good at it!

PS cash is easy. Steal what you need, I thought you were a rebel against capitalism? It's not theft when you steal what they have stolen in the first place
nonono. he's a disaffected middle-class spoiled **** who thinks that by blaming people like the people he grew up with for the evils of the world he's somehow dangerous and cool and his opinion is of any validity. totally different thing.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:59   #38
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

"I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours."
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:48   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
nonono. he's a disaffected middle-class spoiled **** who thinks that by blaming people like the people he grew up with for the evils of the world he's somehow dangerous and cool and his opinion is of any validity. totally different thing.
So am I
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:31   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
We used to call these people 'Champagne Socialists.'

Yesterday.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:41   #41
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I don't blame any of the people i grew up with for the evils in the world. On the contrary growing up around the wealth and splendour i did gave me a sense of relief that among the more powerful and rich in the world - there is hope. There are good people!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:54   #42
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I play poker as my job, I play about 3 tournaments a night and win close to £25 a night. It works do it.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:23   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I don't blame any of the people i grew up with for the evils in the world. On the contrary growing up around the wealth and splendour i did gave me a sense of relief that among the more powerful and rich in the world - there is hope. There are good people!
a nice sentiment.

but you're middle class.

'wealth and splendour'.

indeed.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:28   #44
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
a nice sentiment.

but you're middle class.

'wealth and splendour'.

indeed.
You have no idea the kind of people i have grown up around.

And im upper middle class - thank you very much.

I'm assuming here that upper class is historical established money (i.e aristocracy) of which i am not.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:29   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar

you actually are the worst communist ever.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:31   #46
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
you actually are the worst communist ever.
You need to learn what communism is about.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:33   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I'm assuming here that upper class is historical established money (i.e aristocracy) of which i am not.
of course.
though we call it blood. not money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar

I'm so very sorry.

for you.

you know no blood, i honestly pity you.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:35   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unless your blood gives you super powers it's probably not worth going on about.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:36   #49
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
of course.
though we call it blood. not money.

I'm so very sorry.

for you.

you know no blood, i honestly pity you.
I prefer my social class. We enjoy our wealth without having these old fuddy duddy names sticking to our backs.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:39   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
I prefer my social class. We enjoy our wealth without having these old fuddy duddy names sticking to our backs.
i took the brief time to do some research.

two phrases make sense:

"short on cash" and my father gave me "£1K"

on that basis the third "i'm upper middle class" no longer makes sense.

not that it was anything to be proud of as it was.

you are charmingly funny. why seek to put yourself above your fellows? why lie to yourself?