User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2004, 04:46   #1
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
for those wanting an excuse not to go to church...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4026537.stm

" i cant come , i might get cancer "
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 10:05   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: for those wanting an excuse not to go to church...

I don't exactly need an excuse not to go to church but this is brilliant! I wonder if the Scottish Parliament will introduce a 'No candles in public places' ban

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:56   #3
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

read it again. notice the spelling mistake.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 12:28   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

This is the compensation for the "no condom" policy of the vatican.