User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:24   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
3 years... almost three years...

Who would have thought that... I was introduced to this game almost THREE years ago, the year 2000, and I'm still here, as an active member of the community. I came to GD a few months after I joined PA.

Isn't that weird, that a virtual community, clique even, can last that long? That people still come here on a daily basis after three years? And that some people have known eachother for three years?
And that there is so little hatred between the people in the community. Ofcourse people spill their sarcasm sometimes, but there aren't real tensions.

You know... when Matrim said he wouldn't mind scrolling down GD ten years from now, I hoped it would actually come that far.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! GIVE ME A HUG!!!!
** wipes away a tear **
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:25   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
and it only took you two years to spell your own name right

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:26   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a Dec 2000'er too
I can honestly say in nearly three years i've contibuted nothing to this exciting community.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:28   #4
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i messed up the tables a bit.
I CARRIED YOU ALL.

( i cant even do that on the new forums,how wrong is that??)
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:28   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
and it only took you two years to spell your own name right

See... that's what I mean... Ragnarak even remembers that I had two spelling errors in my name for about two years.
I bet no one on SA would have ever noticed/mentioned that.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:31   #6
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
31 months.

Close enough.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:32   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*hugs Structual Intigrety*

I've been here for nearly 3 years as well. It's like a home away from home, only is it actually in my home as I'm sitting here. I don't want this place to go either :/
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:34   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
29 months or so.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:35   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i beat everyone in this thread
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:36   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not anymore.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:36   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember once i left a university-preparatoy class to take good care of my account =(
and now im in the middle of my uni
it was on october 2000

crazy right?
i only regged on the forums to express my anger towards the pay to play motto

it was my sig for a long timeh too...
=(

im pretty sure i received a lot more than i have contributed here... you may be surprised but my english was a lot worse when i first came in...
and it improved thanks to you people =(

and so many other things....oh... thank you all

and it may sound strange but the most intellegent people i met over the net are on this forums =(

Last edited by Muslim; 23 Sep 2003 at 20:47.
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:38   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
i beat everyone in this thread
just cos my date says oct doesn't mean that's when i was first here

february 2000 \0/
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:39   #13
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you ever get laid in the end?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:42   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
not anymore.
bastard,

Ragnarak - likewise
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:43   #15
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
you ever get laid in the end?
guess
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:43   #16
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I'm a Dec 2000'er too
I can honestly say in nearly three years i've contibuted nothing to this exciting community.
n00b
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:44   #17
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
just cos my date says oct doesn't mean that's when i was first here

february 2000 \0/
they didn't have UBB runing in febuary. they had those forums that looked like the in game message boards. those were the days. :-)
-Masterplan
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:45   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
after over 3.5 years i go for an improved version of SilverSmoke on SA dudes! One that will attract a lot of LOLS and PLDS!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:46   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
they didn't have UBB runing in febuary. they had those forums that looked like the in game message boards. those were the days. :-)
i know

Fudge's own message board type thing rocked
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:47   #20
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
29 months or so.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:50   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov

We used to talk more back then. However you went inactive :(
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:53   #22
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Hi.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:59   #23
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
We used to talk more back then. However you went inactive :(
those were the days!

I just cant motivate myself to post as much any more. I'm so lazy :(
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:09   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
No matter how long we were here, it doesn't change the fact that some people were still undeniably shit.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:26   #25
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
2.5 years for me or so (don't look at my re-registration date - that's what happens when you don't come here for a month or so )
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:36   #26
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
No matter how long we were here, it doesn't change the fact that some people were still undeniably shit.
this is so fight club like.... but i prefer this quote
Quote:
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering
God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh1t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
replace "fight club" with GD
=(
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:45   #27
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
That is true.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:47   #28
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
must have been a little more than 2 years for me. i joined in the middle of the last round that was for free (i think round 4?) i never especially like the game itself (maybe it was because i just sucked at it ), but i always liked these forums.
back then there were so many people, you be discussing in a thread a whole afternoon and get 2-3 replys in the time you reply to something. that was nice. But now, its still nice here (thats why i keep beeing here), but there are far too few people.
when was the last time someone really new came here? i mean REALLY new, not some poor gimmick account ?
as much as id like to be scrolling this forum in ten years, i doubt there will be much left by then
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:51   #29

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
i am new here but you have been nice to me, three years is a long time
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:34   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

3.5 years for me.

Too long I'm thinking... :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:38   #31
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
41+ months thx. My Sub account was April 2000, but I'm sure I was here a while before that with a different account.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:44   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like my April 2000 date. I'll miss it

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:51   #33
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

20char just isnt enough
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 23:57   #34
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
yep nearly three years here too.

YOU ARE ALL WANKERS SO **** YOU ALL :-)
apart from those registered in 2000 anything after just sucks
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 00:00   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
45'th month here
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 00:10   #36
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
3.5 years for me.

Too long I'm thinking... :/
only if u check the boards more than 4 times a day..
-Masterplan
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 01:22   #37
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
You bunch of old sentimental farts!!

Served my time, did a little bit here and there with happy & sad times. But if I was asked "would you do it all over again?" the answer would have to be a resounding "YES! - But without the mistakes!"

Online Communities - does exactly what it says on the tin. Game aside this was a HUGE community and many still strive to keep it.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 01:24   #38
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
i've been here since the beginning... well, almost...

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:08   #39
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I started PA in December 2000 and got a forum account I never used more than a few times on PD. It took me another year and a half to get an account I used regularly here (banned ofc).
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:32   #40
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
December 2000 I started playing planetarion and reading these forums

And I was actually thinking about this a month or so ago, all internet forums pale in compare to GD, would be crap if it'd go.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:41   #41
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I started PA about a month after it's inception.

I can still remember my round 1 coordinates. (6:1:6)

I got the Mirai Trunks board account shortly after the vB boards came into existance (and promptly never used it), but I had posted a few threads on the old boards.

I got this account about a year later after the #lounge crew yelled at me enough for not having an account.

Sigh. Good times. Good times.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 05:19   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
You bunch of old sentimental farts!!
in the words of a great man..

Quote:
<CrAzYcHiKn> zeus me ole brass fiddler!*
I thought you disappeared off the radar

Indeed this place is just hard to get away from.. I'm starting to sound like an old man but I do agree things were much more fun back in the day.

=[DJ Bass]=

* can't say I ever understood that, but it's catchy
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 09:10   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember when all this was on Spinner's* bedroom floor.

*Fudge

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:13   #44
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
:'(

This thread makes Cheek sad

:'(

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:33   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I started playing in November 2000, had one forum account for about a month or so before this one.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:58   #46
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I started playing August 2000 ish ish but didn't sign up for the forums for a couple of months. Silly me. Me and Jolly Meat are ok though, we had already wasted our youth before we came here :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 11:03   #47
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Spinner's* bedroom floor.
living room innit?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:55   #48
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
29 months or so.
Ditto......um including various bans and new accounts

I wonder if we Hijack this thread for old times sakes.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:09   #49
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I signed up my first forums account in April 2000.

I played Round 1.

19:40:4

My GC was called Cat.

I didn't have a clue what I was going.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:14   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
I didn't have a clue what I was going.
DOn't worry, I've been just as long and still have no clue what I am going.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote