User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 04:55   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
man, this bugs me

and some of you may have experienced it as well. (whay are all the good women/men always taken)

You see, I've been single for a bit over 5 years (bad, screwed up 1 1/2 year relationship), and it kinda turned me off dating(that's why I've been single for so long...duh). It's not that I don't want a girlfriend, it's just that I'm not looking...if one came along I certainly wouldn't turn and run....

So, anyways, I finally meet this 'fit bird' at college a few weeks ago, and it turns out we're neighbours so we've been hanging out quite a bit at school and home. I can't help but think that I've finally found someone 'worthy' of dating...we get along so well, tons of things in common, same sense of humor, etc.. and I really wanted to attempt persue something with her....but, I found out today that she has a boyfriend(only been together 5 months tho), but she's starting to doubt him(they don't have a whole lot in common, and he's apparently too nice), and she doesn't know if she wants to stay with him or persure another "more compatable" relationship, to which she smiled and winked at me. Then she went on to ask my advice, and I really didn't know what to say other than 'oooooh, that's a tough one'.

So, my question to you, the oh so genious populous of GD, what the **** do I do?

Last edited by Dilly_D; 18 Sep 2003 at 05:03.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 05:18   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

i reckon she wants an extra large portion of dilly_d, so just dont do anything to **** it up as it appears you are already 'working your magic'.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 05:22   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh for the love of christ, just take her own words and agree with them that she might need a more compatible relationship. That way she'll be the one in every way that came up with it and all you did is reinforce her opinion, at the same time you are confirming that you are interested in her, because, that is the question really that she asked. She just asked you 'should I break up with my boyfriend' and you have to read between the girly lines and see 'do you think we should give it a go'. Say it sincerely and don't spend too much time on the subject.

By the way, you're an idiot for needing a thread for this on GD, if she finds out she'll dump you so fast.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 07:52   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
And if you do go out with her make sure you treat her like **** cos she doesn't like nice guys apparently.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:09   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Not to let you down...

You'll end up with a compatible slut. I refer you to one of the main laws of relationships aswell as the 10 commandments: THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOURS ETC. Not for a second should you believe she would not go shopping if she ends up in a relationship with you. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:31   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I see everyone is getting well practiced at handing out the relationship advice...
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:45   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
fs just get her to dump the other boyfriend and slip her a length.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:15   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This is like will and grace.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:16   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I be the fruit?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:51   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: man, this bugs me

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
So, my question to you, the oh so genious populous of GD, what the **** do I do?
oooooh, that's a tough one
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:53   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
stay tuned for the next episiode of jenny jones
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:58   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: man, this bugs me

Quote:
...I've been single for a bit over 5 years...

...if one came along I certainly wouldn't turn and run....

...I finally meet this 'fit bird' at college...

...we get along so well, tons of things in common, same sense of humor, etc...

...but she's starting to doubt him...

...she smiled and winked at me...

I suggest you read your own post and figure it out yourself, Einstein.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:26   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Re: Re: man, this bugs me

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I suggest you read your own post and figure it out yourself, Einstein.
it's nice to see that we have such helpful, wise old men around to dish out the advice
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:35   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Erm

That little "persue more compatable relationship" with the wink was a TEST.

Women do this alot...its too see if you want a relationship too

You should have said "YES!DO IT WOMAN!NOW!BREAK UP NOW!Heres a phone"

So now you've got to make it quite clear your looking to slip her some sausage!

Or she may misinterprate or just not dump him cause she's unsure what you want to do!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:39   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
p.s. Go Dilly!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:46   #16
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
i say, meet the guy and say u hate him 2..
then she will agree.. and dump him and date u.,

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:51   #17
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: man, this bugs me

Quote:
it's nice to see that we have such helpful, wise old men around to dish out the advice
He's only bitter because he thought he was Jesus's father until the lab tests came back.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 05:24   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by slick
i say, meet the guy and say u hate him 2..
then she will agree.. and dump him and date u.,
well, she doesn't hate him....she's just not sure if she's in the right relationship, and I don't want to be the as*hole that gets them to split up so I can date her, that's just not my thing. But, at the same time...I think she wants to date me...so would I really be an as*hole if I got them to break up so her and I can get together?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 05:55   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
on second thought.. if she's 'confused' now.. i'd be worried about her being 'confused' later :\

i mean come on. you either know it's going to work, or it isn't.