User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:02   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which one of you SOB's is this?

i am recieving very very odd emails from some guy called 'james harrington'

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE READING THIS STOP IT.

1st email :

> hi james,
> how r u? r u back in aber yet?
> you probably don't know who i am... but I'd like to make friends with you.
> i hope you don't mind making friends with me.
> would you like to go for a drink when u r back? or a chat online? u got
> msn messenger?
>
> looking forward to hearing from u.
> JC
>
>

My Reply :

Who are you?
and also
far more importantly

If i dont know you and ive never met you and your not currently my
friend.....why have u emailed me? and EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY how did u get
my aber email address?????

Regards,

J

His reply :

hi james,
sorry for emailing you like this....
I've seen you but I was not brave enough to talk to you. I hope you wouldn't mind making friends with me. I know your name and hwta you studying, so I searched your email contact on uni web site.
I'm an oversea student, doing postgraduate programme here. I'd really like to have a drink with you sometime soon and we could get to know each other.
Can we have a chat or a drink, please? have u got msn messenger? if you do maybe you could chat online ?

Cheers
JC

do i continue this sharade? or do i run for the hills.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:03   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
JC is a forum user... no really!
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:04   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
BTW, I wish I was so popular... I never get e-mails from people who want to meet me.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:04   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its not JC the mod tho.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:07   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

my latest reply :

Ok i dont know you so presumably you dont actually know me. If you do know me then youve been stalking me which is erm.... quite worrying.

What am i studying if u know? And why have u suddenly decided to just email me out of the blue asking to meet? Why do you want to talk to me so much?

who the hell are you?

Regards,
J
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:23   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Well, it's a 50/50 situation. Either she wants to shag you or she doesn't.

It seems to me she wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:28   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

but the email name is "James Harrington"

although he/she signs of with JC

a quick check on the university 'blackboard' system shows noone of the name 'harrington' studying at aberystwyth university.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:30   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
ha.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:30   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
but the email name is "James Harrington"

although he/she signs of with JC

a quick check on the university 'blackboard' system shows noone of the name 'harrington' studying at aberystwyth university.
Hostmask?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:37   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

the mail originated out of a yahoo mail server.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:38   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Then you can register with whgatever you want

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:41   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Additionally; If you wait a while before answering the person if a. is either joking or b. is serious will reveal the nature of his/her attempt to contact you.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:52   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is amusing.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:56   #14
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Additionally; If you wait a while before answering the person if a. is either joking or b. is serious will reveal the nature of his/her attempt to contact you.
and b. might be very very scary
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 17:22   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Please be my friend!
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 17:39   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Poor Jammy Jim! But please keep on, it's amusing.
Maybe this guy is gay, and want to bum you? :duh:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 18:23   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
a fiver on it being sword
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:10   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
read mods board!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:18   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

'you gonna get it in the arse'

you might as well have posted that here numnuts.

he hasnt replied yet

im hoping that he is actually a she
and she is a busty 21yrold blonde from sweeden.

however i fear it might actually be a 63yr old man who wears a trenchcoat and is balding with thick rimmed glasses who likes to bum boys. :/
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:23   #20
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
arrange to meet in a busy place and get them to wear something recognisable, that way you can see who they are... if theyre a fit female, go for them, if theyre the opposite, go for them with your fists for being weird :P
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:25   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

im going to arrive in aber next week wearing a disguise

something along the lines of this...wonder if itll work.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:29   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
however i fear it might actually be a 63yr old man who wears a trenchcoat and is balding with thick rimmed glasses who likes to bum boys. :/

Why would your dad send you e-mails like that tho?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:30   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

EXTRA EXTRA

DACE PULLS A FUNNY SHOCKAR
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:36   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

EXTRA EXTRA

DACE PULLS A FUNNY SHOCKAR

Dace shoots.

Dace scores.

It's such a beautiful thing.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 19:59   #25
Dreadnought

ITS ME
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:01   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
JJ, when are you getting down there?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:43   #27
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
im going to arrive in aber next week wearing a disguise

something along the lines of this...wonder if itll work.
Nice and casual then.

Try a burka instead.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:46   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

i am being deadly serious.

if this is any of you.
stop it now because it isnt remotely funny.
i shall be ringing the police later to find out how to deal with it.
i dont like the thought of someone watching me and knowing a great deal about me and then asking to meet me out of the blue via email like a goddamn stalker.

JJ
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:48   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what makes you think that its someone from here rather than one of your mates from uni? i thought you said it went to your uni address, so how would we have that?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:51   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

your all bright and clever people.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:51   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

and noone i know would do this because as far as "jokes" go its rather lame.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:55   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you know us... your still assuming that its one of us...
(your probably right tbh, just thought i would point out that we might be innocent for once)
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:59   #33
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
JJ, I didn't think it was illegal to send someone e-mails though.

You're just letting this thing get to you too much, its just someone trying to get to you and succeeding.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 13:04   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its you!

i thought it was amusing... or have they recently sent you another "even more scary" email?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:01   #35
KaneED
Motherfracker

i know your aber email but it isn't me, i'd be in the firing line when i got there so it sin't me

and i think this guy may be genuine(ly creepy), so watch out.

are you in the seafront again did you say, because he knows yo staying there/stayed there too so i would guess it is prolly actually someone there because only people at aber or going to would want to know so he must be there, and if so he's been stalking you for a year now.

becareful
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:34   #36
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Maybe it's one of those split personality disorder things, and in your other 'persona' youre sending yourself emails?

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:50   #37
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
You wuss. Just meet the person. If it's a wacko, break his knees.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:21   #38
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
You wuss. Just meet the person. If it's a wacko, break his knees.
Or get a tazer. Or pepperspray.
For comedy effect, get one of those tear-gas things that the cops have. Those that look like those red things you put out fire whit.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:29   #39
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
She sounds about 8.

Take a toy bunny and a condom.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:10   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Here's what happens:

You eventually decide to meet this person for a drink.

You turn up at a pre-arranged place.

You wait a while.

Nobody else turns up.

You go home and think nothing more of it.

EXCEPT YOU SHOULD AS THE STALKER DID ACTUALLY TURN UP BUT INSTEAD OF SPEAKING TO YOU THEY JUST FOLLOWED YOU HOME AND THEY NOW KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEY WILL BREAK INTO YOUR ROOM ONE NIGHT AND JACK OFF ONTO YOUR PILLOW MAYBE WITH AND MAYBE WITHOUT YOU BEING THERE!

Apparantly it's what stalkers do.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:22   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Here's what happens:

You eventually decide to meet this person for a drink.

You turn up at a pre-arranged place.

You wait a while.

Nobody else turns up.

You go home and think nothing more of it.

EXCEPT YOU SHOULD AS THE STALKER DID ACTUALLY TURN UP BUT INSTEAD OF SPEAKING TO YOU THEY JUST FOLLOWED YOU HOME AND THEY NOW KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND THEY WILL BREAK INTO YOUR ROOM ONE NIGHT AND JACK OFF ONTO YOUR PILLOW MAYBE WITH AND MAYBE WITHOUT YOU BEING THERE!

Apparantly it's what stalkers do.

Dace should know. He perfected the Technique.

Hes also had to deal with his share of Bunny Boilers .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:24   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Dace should know. He perfected the Technique.

It's when you know the address, phone number and e-mail of a girl you fancy who you've never actually spoken to you start thinking "Maybe i have a problem".
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:30   #43
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
JJ, I didn't think it was illegal to send someone e-mails though.
http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/a...97/1997040.htm

I'm not a lawyer but I think conduct like this would amount to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act, and I think JJ's quite right to go to the police if he's worried about it.

[pedant]And it's 'charade'[/pedant]
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:43   #44
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i can't remember JJ's surname but i'm sure loads of you know it

with that you could easily get his address etc and stalk him
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:47   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i can't remember JJ's surname but i'm sure loads of you know it

How do you know his first name?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:49   #46
Ragnarak

Quote:
How do you know his first name?
i'll take a stab in the dark that it's James

unless of course i'm being too naive

i can't remember anyone's names anymore

Paul Rankin?

Steve McGuiness?

etc

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:49   #47
JammyJim
Godfather

it hasnt bothered me in the slightest.

its something 'on my mind' but im not going to jump of a cliff over it. its just something else i have to 'deal with' and tbh im not in the mood if it is a joke.

hopefully it is and we can all go 'hahaha' etc but if it isnt then im mildly concerned.

anyhoo.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:50   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i'll take a stab in the dark that it's James

I was actually joking but nevermind.

Oh and ...

It's 'Peter' not 'Paul' (close tho).
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:51   #49
Ragnarak

Quote:
I was actually joking but nevermind.

Oh and ...

It's 'Peter' not 'Paul' (close tho).
i thought that

then thought all you scottish lot were called paul so changed it to that heh
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:52   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

What's your real name btw Rag?

And you forgot 'Gordon Ross'.