User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:43   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
MY night(s) in a police cell.

Sorry guys that i didn't post on the other thread, but i wanted ppl to listen.

I was a happy boy of 19 until this happened to me.

I went out with my m8's as susal on a sunday evening. i had got rather drunk and decided to head home. on my way home i got attacked by a gang of youths who brandished a farmers shotgun. fully loaded. ( i saw the cartridges, i knew it was loaded)

Anyway, a large police car came swerving up to them and i thought PHEW! good, i can go hame and sleep.

But no. half the gang ran away and left me holding the gun and ammo pointing at a youth who faked cried. i wanted to shove a barrel up his ass and told him so, which didn't best please the police, i was thrown to the ground and cuffed, i struggled and got beaten to the ground 4 it.

later on, i awoke in a police cell with a large man watching over me. he was ready to beat again. i left 5 statements with the police and was bailed out by my parents, who also were not best pleased.

No evidence on the contrary, no help.

It took me 7 days to clear my name, at the end of which, i just got a sorry.

Justice..... i Think not.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 21:14   #2
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
you deserve a reply.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 21:19   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
hmmmmm

You were pointing a loaded gun at a person when the police arrived. It took just seven days to clear your name?

HOW HARSH!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 21:29   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by slick
half the gang ran away and left me holding the gun and ammo pointing at a youth who faked cried.
You deserve seven days in jail for being stupid enough to grab a gun and point it at someone while the police is arriving.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:11   #5
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
You deserve seven days in jail for being stupid enough to grab a gun and point it at someone while the police is arriving.
and then for struggling while being arrested.
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 09:55   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
all you got was an apology, what did you expect money? you deserve an ass kicking
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 11:34   #7
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
At least it must have been warm and no doubt the police fed you warm food. Which is more than most people got when they got stuck in the snow.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 13:46   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
picking up a gun, how clever of you, and how did you get it off the gang of youths in the first place?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 13:48   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
OH MY GOD THE POLICE ARRESTED A GUY WHO WAS HOLDING A GUN TO SOMEBODY! That is outrageous.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:00   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Slick you are a moron
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:12   #11
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
life is like a box of chocolate...
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:14   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Slick you are a moron
Nothing new here...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:33   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to admit thats pretty damn stupid.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:34   #14
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Slick you are a moron

Candidate for the stating the obvious Award...
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:03   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
OH MY GOD THE POLICE ARRESTED A GUY WHO WAS HOLDING A GUN TO SOMEBODY! That is outrageous.
'heh'