User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:45   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You there!

Tell me some good music to download.

I'm bored.

(This is not a post whatever your playing thread (unless it's good))

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:46   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
What type of music do you like for starters...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:47   #3
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
What type of music do you like for starters...
Good music.

I really don't care. My taste in music is quite broad.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:48   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Muse - Futurism
Muse - Piano Thing
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:49   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Well the recent albums I have bought and like are:

Foo Fighters - One by One
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Death
Audioslave - Audioslave

But If you're really bored go watch 8-mile and be inspired to be a free style rapper innit.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:53   #6
Šiscorporation

A Perfect Circle - Diaria of a madman
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:57   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Foo Fighters - Generator
Hundred Reasons - Falter (Acoustic)
Manic Street Preachers - A Design for Life
Muse - Bliss
Muse - Citizen Erased
Muse - Dead Star
Muse - Feeling Good
Muse - Futurism
Muse - In Your World
Muse - Megalomania
Muse - Muscle Museum
Muse - New Born
Muse - Piano Thing
Muse - Plug In Baby
Muse - Showbiz
Muse - Space Dementia
Muse - Sunburn
Muse - Unintended
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - As I Sat Sadly By Her Side
Nirvana - In Utero - Dumb
Nirvana - Rape me
Placebo - Every You Every Me
Placebo - Special K
Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:05   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Non Phixion - The Cia is trying to kill me
Looptroop - The struggle continues
Styles - Good Times (I get high)
Smut Peddlers - One by one
Dj vadim - The terrorist
Pharaoe Monch - Simon Sayz
Gangstarr - Full Clip
Deltron 3030 - Madness
(rap)

Peter Tosh - Legalize it
Bob Marley - No woman no Cry
Luciano - If Jah
Buju Banto - Complaint
(Regga)

Weird Al - Barney's on Fire
Toto - Africa
Europe - The Final Countdown
Pet Shop Boys(?) - Go West
(?)

The Living End - Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Cover)
Dead Kennedys - Anarchy for sale
Pantera - ****ing Hostile
RATM - Revoultion
(rock)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:06   #9
Šiscorporation

The Devil went down to Jamaica (no idea who its from)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:08   #10
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Non Phixion - The Cia is trying to kill me
A man with taste, nice to see

Everything from Roots Manuva, Blackalicious, Dj Break , DJ Quick
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:23   #11
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Bloodhoung Gang: Hooray for boobies album

3.14 > *
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:26   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Rammstein
- Herzeleid
- Sehnsucht
- Mutter
- Live Aus Berlin

Apulanta
- Heinola
- Hiekka
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:09   #13
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Porcupine Tree - Blackest Eyes
Porcupine Tree - Radioactive Toy
Porcupine Tree - The Creator Has A Mastertape
Primal Scream - Loaded
Primal Scream - Detroit
Pink Floyd - Brain Damage
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
Portishead - Sour Times
Portishead - Glory Box
Placebo - Brick ****house
Pearl Jam - Red Mosquito
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:51   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Anything by At The Drive-In!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:53   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Pearl Jam - Alive

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:56   #16
Spüg

Nile - Unas Slayer of the Gods
Nile - Ramses Bringer of War
Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance
Nile - Divine Intent
Nile - The Howling of the Jinn
Nile - Stones of Sorrow
Nile - The Black Flame
Nile - Black Hand of Set
Nile - Iv Ruin
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 16:58   #17
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Rammstein
- Herzeleid (Asche zu Asche, Heirate Mich, Rammstein)
- Sehnsucht (Tier, Sehnsucht, Bestrafe Mich, Engel, Du Hast)
- Mutter (Mein Herz Brennt, Links 234, Ich Will, Rein Raus)
- Live Aus Berlin
\o/
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:17   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

Apulanta
- Heinola (Timantit, Ruhtinaat)
- Hiekka (Hiekka, Faarao)

My league of foreign bands for you ****tards.

Learn to listen to good music (Spüg already promoted my Rammstein choices there, so I promoted my Apulanta).

RUN AND LOAD MIRAI, activate your KazaaLite (I'm sure you have one).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:21   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Btw, Spüg, isn't there a demo set in Live aus Berlin that doesn't appear on other albums (yes, I am talking about Wilder Wein here).

I've got the old demo version too, but I've never found it on a Cd (authentic one), nor on a B-side of a single.

Though I think I have them all here.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:03   #20
Spüg

Quote:
Btw, Spüg, isn't there a demo set in Live aus Berlin that doesn't appear on other albums (yes, I am talking about Wilder Wein here).

I've got the old demo version too, but I've never found it on a Cd (authentic one), nor on a B-side of a single.

Though I think I have them all here.
You're just about the only person that says Spüg instead of Spug. \o/

And yea, Wilder Wein is only on LaB as far as I know.

Not that great of a song though....neither is Feuerräder, which I believe is only on the Feuer Frei single CD with a couple other remixes etc...
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:07   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

I call you Spüg because I happen to know how to write ü (unlike the most ****tards here, I could list the thousands and thousands of names they've used of me).

\o/

Yus, I know Feuerräder - though I like Wilder Wein more. Feuerräder has kinky lyrics tho

Seemann is yet one of the finest.

Somehow I just like it.
Even though it's a bit different from the other songs.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:11   #22
Spüg

Quote:
I call you Spüg because I happen to know how to write ü (unlike the most ****tards here, I could list the thousands and thousands of names they've used of me).

\o/

Yus, I know Feuerräder - though I like Wilder Wein more. Feuerräder has kinky lyrics tho

Seemann is yet one of the finest.
What is the keyboard shortcut for ä? By now I've memorized the one for ü heh.

I don't know much german (only in German 1) but yea...

I prefer Tier, but Seemann is good too...
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:16   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tier has some sick lyrics.

Though most of them do have. That's one of the best sides. I've been studying German for 6 years now.

I'm not quite sure how you score ä, but my keyboard (a Finnish model) has ä in it ready - and I can get ü by pushing the weird button just left of Enter (and down from backspace), that has ^, Ø, and ~ marked into it.

Finnish keyboards r0x0r.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:17   #24
Spüg

Ever seen Bück Dich live?

Bah Want to ship me a finnish keyboard?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 10:01   #25
Mirai

Quote:

RUN AND LOAD MIRAI, activate your KazaaLite (I'm sure you have one).
iMesh, but it uses the same network as Kazaa.

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 10:09   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Manowar - the power
Dreamtheater - through her eyes
Avantasia - sign of the cross
Infected mushroom - Dreamtheater
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:45   #27
Thiebold Axeslammer
National Village Idiot

Thiebold Axeslammer is an unknown quantity at this point
...and if you're tired of all that modern sh*te, here's some decent albums :

Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Every Good Boy Deserves Favour - The Moody Blues
A Salty Dog - Procol Harum
Who's Next - The Who
After The Goldrush - Neil Young
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Made In Japan - Deep Purple
Thiebold Axeslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:47   #28
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Audioslave
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:22   #29
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Backyard Babies - Made Me Madman
Backyard Babies - Heaven 2.9
Backyard Babies - Robber Of Life
Backyard Babies - Ghetto You
The Wildhearts - My Baby Is A Head****
The Wildhearts - Whoah ****, You Came Through
The Wildhearts - Stormy In The North, Karma In The South
The Hellacopters - I Wanna Touch
The Hellacopters - Hopeless Case Of A Kid In Denial
Rachel Stamp - Black Cherry
Rachel Stamp - Victory

I'll stop now. But anything else by them or... Dogs D'Amour, Placebo, Hanoi Rocks, HIM, KISS... Ahhh... rock 'n' roll....
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 15:32   #30
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
suppose i might as well make my usual suggestions......

kyuss - fatso forgotso
kyuss - un sandpiper
kyuss - N.O.
kyuss - freedom run
the doors - when the music's over
the doors - the end
the doors - been down so long
monster magnet - spine of god
monster magnet - zodiac lung
anything by mondo generator.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:21   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Non Phixion - The Cia is still trying to kill me + cult leader
Dead Prez - Fake Records + behind enemy lines
Beatnuts - Look Around
Looptroop - Long arm off the law + thief
(rap)

u2 - Whit or whitout you
Betong Hysteria - Snuten kommer (?, old norwegian punk)
(rock?)

Shakira - Whenever, wherever (?)
Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:25   #32
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
King Missle - The Bone China Boy
King Missle - Failure
King Missle - The Little Sandwich That Got A Guilt Complex Because He Was The Soul Survivor Of A Horrible Bus Crash.

Enjoy.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 19:01   #33
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Otis Redding's "Dictionary of Soul" (Album)
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 19:33   #34
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
Audioslave
NO.