User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2005, 20:03   #51
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What the hell? You neg reped me!

Bad powers that be! :(

[Edit: I was going to pos rep Proteus for agreeing with me but apparantly I have repped him too recently as well :((((]

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 20:30   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jonny will see to it?

Oh wait, no I won't.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 23:01   #53
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Bad powers that be!

[Edit: I was going to pos rep Proteus for agreeing with me but apparantly I have repped him too recently as well (((]
You could always pos rep dear old Ravont_lee who found his way back to posting and discovered that the rep system is just a way for the muppets to stick little red dots on you for anything but what the rep should be based on.

To be honest the whole thing is nearly overcoming the thumbs up factor of a dancing banana...
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 23:18   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so bitter
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:00   #55
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

:-( My reputation is now in tatters.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:16   #56
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: What the hell? You neg reped me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
:-( My reputation is now in tatters.
What reputation?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:42   #57
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What reputation?
:P
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:51   #58
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What reputation?
lol
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 12:33   #59
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The last 5 reputation points I've had have all been negative
AND none have been signed
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 12:34   #60
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
grey What the hell? You neg ... 12 Feb 2005 01:01 someone negged me and i guessed u

how witty
I normally sign mine with '<3 flavius' or 'f' or 'flavius'
Same here... I sign all my reps with "S/I".
Oh well...
And who neg-repped me over StarGate Atlantis
StarGate Atlantis 12 Feb 2005 01:16 Stargate = No.
Atlantis rocks!
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 14:01   #61
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

My god! I just got neg-repped by someone who didn't post a reason OR their name for this post: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...11#post2472511

Look at the date of it. What the HELL is that about?! Seriously people have some messed up problems. Neg-repping somone for a post that is almost 2 years old? Not to mention the fact that in the post I opened up and told everyone some fairly embarassing things because I thought it important that you all knew the dangers. What the hell?! Last time I'm honest about anything.

Last edited by HAL-9000; 12 Feb 2005 at 14:12.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 14:06   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wtf, someone else just neg repped me... leaving the line "someone neg repped me and i guessed you"

wtf? what is it in my demenour that suggests i neg repped whoever it was?

to my knowledge i have only neg repped twice since this damn system began, i dont like doing it. One was flavius right at the start (according to him, i cant actually remember doing it, maybe i was ****ed, sorry dude). And one was crashtester for being unutterably shit.

if karma DOES exist, i deserve to walk round the next corner and find an oiled cheerleader ready to do my bidding.

edit: not to mention that revenge is THE WORST reason for neg repping someone i have ever come across
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 14:07   #63
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

there's one individual who keeps repeating "crap" in a gramatically poor sentence nearly every post I make but doesn't sign - *sigh*
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 14:54   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And in order hal-9000 was neg-repped by yahwe, deepflow by androme2, and androme2's mystery man appears to be arbodingo.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:01   #65
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

androme

why? WHY? ((((

consider it a measure of my greatness that i don't neg rep you back now.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:44   #66
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Thanks Jonny :P

I looked at a post by several people to try and match the grammar to these comments and the resultant was you!

Death Row - 20 years 12 Feb 2005 00:12 another crap post from a crap user
Code 31 Jan 2005 12:53 oh another shit thread!
actually this rep stuff 30 Jan 2005 14:16 its coz ur threads and posts are all crap
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:54   #67
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

And you also negged me Androme? Cause I also had the line "someone neg repped me and i guessed you" in my reps.
Vengefull repping is not nice
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:56   #68
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
grey What the hell? You neg ... 12 Feb 2005 01:01 someone negged me and i guessed u

how witty
I normally sign mine with '<3 flavius' or 'f' or 'flavius'
i got that too. witty!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:57   #69
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I've given you pos. rep in the past Struct
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:59   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe people should give reputation based on quality of posts?

I can see everyone who neg reps me and I don't run around vengefully repping people with my sword of internet power +4!
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:00   #71
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

You should sign them. The negs and pos'.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:17   #72
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
i got that too. witty!
Me too
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:46   #73
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Thanks Jonny :P

I looked at a post by several people to try and match the grammar to these comments and the resultant was you!

Death Row - 20 years 12 Feb 2005 00:12 another crap post from a crap user
Code 31 Jan 2005 12:53 oh another shit thread!
actually this rep stuff 30 Jan 2005 14:16 its coz ur threads and posts are all crap
what EXACTLY is it about those that makes you think it was me

and for future reference, i sign all my reps, unlike the rest of the cowardly scum around here.

im hurt, deeply deeply hurt. Especially so if you think i'd write "coz" and "ur"
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:59   #74
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I'm sorry - I'll pos. you when I can :-)
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 14:57   #75
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Hack.net 13 Feb 2005 17:25

No comment given, I presume has something to do with re-quoting my own post, but I only did so cause I felt people had overlooked a potentially vital clue.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 15:07   #76
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Poo 12 Feb 2005 15:29 Not a particularly good argument, sonny jim
Poo 12 Feb 2005 13:22 you're wrong, and you're shit

Personally, I couldn't see much wrong with my argument, but people do so like being able to watch films without paying.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 17:32   #77
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Poo 12 Feb 2005 15:29 Not a particularly good argument, sonny jim
Poo 12 Feb 2005 13:22 you're wrong, and you're shit

Personally, I couldn't see much wrong with my argument, but people do so like being able to watch films without paying.
The trick is to join in half-way through when the hotheads have used up their rep points.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:06   #78
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I just received: "ur so ****in full of shit u shitty cock-sucker"

Presumably from arbodingo.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:20   #79
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Who the monkey is arbodingo LHC? Jonny said he gave me so many shitty comments on mine.
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:33   #80
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Apparently it wasn't him; he just PMed me about it.

I just guessed it was him because there seemed to be correlation between the reputation you received from him, and the phantom one I received.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:38   #81
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Ok, another bored neg rep.

Apparently, for my comment on My msn thread "I know this belongs in the programming bit, but i thought i'd ask" all i got was some neg rep and a comment, "Well if you knew it belonged there, post it there" , not in those words, but you know what i mean.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 07:40   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I just received: "ur so ****in full of shit u shitty cock-sucker"

Presumably from arbodingo.
Poo 13 Feb 2005 20:01 ur so ****in full of shit u shitty cock-sucker

Its nice to know i'm not alone
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 15:33   #83
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

Its nice to know i'm not alone

another \o/

thx for neg rep!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 15:52   #84
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

They are clearly from someone who does not suck the cock.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:39   #85
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

What the hell? You neg ... 14 Feb 2005 16:23 suck my cock

This was neutral. Does mean I can choose not to?

Actually, what does the neutral (grey) blob mean when someone gives you rep? How can you neutral rep? I'm confused! Sorry if this is me being thick!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:46   #86
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It means it's worthless, and has no effect on your reputation.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 17:47   #87
HAL-9000
I'm great!

What the hell? You neg ... 14 Feb 2005 16:43 At least with enemies you know where they stand, but with neutral, who knows?

This did :-( Someone considers me to be their enemy. I'm quite upset actually!

Last edited by HAL-9000; 14 Feb 2005 at 17:53.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 18:47   #88
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

- What the hell? You neg ... 14 Feb 2005 07:53 go yanks!

Stupid yank lovers. Keep negging me.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:23   #89
Androme
☆ ♥ 

neg Valentine's Day 14 Feb 2005 16:46 no comment

This one humoured me because that IS a comment and if they didn't want to comment, why did they bother typing?
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:35   #90
Androme
☆ ♥ 

neg Just thinking 14 Feb 2005 20:07 stealing avatars. whats next - LOLLYPOPS FROM BABIES?!

I made this avatar to the twat who said this :-)
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 11:19   #91
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Hack.net 15 Feb 2005 06:12 Welsh Sympathiser

heh.. this one I just found amusing, cause personally I dislike the Welsh, they talk funny (oh and despite having nothing in common with the thread either)
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 11:49   #92
Androme
☆ ♥ 

My pussy opened up 15 Feb 2005 09:11 shit post, shit poster.
Girl with X-Ray Eyes 15 Feb 2005 07:29 looser
My pussy opened up 15 Feb 2005 06:41
My pussy opened up 15 Feb 2005 06:31

Surprisingly, these were all grey
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 12:01   #93
Androme
☆ ♥ 

What the hell? You neg ... 15 Feb 2005 10:52 the quality of your posts is unbelievably crap. spare us all and dont post again

Nah
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 13:58   #94
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-ve What the hell? You neg ... 14 Feb 2005 16:23 Get a spellchecker & cheq ur name mofo

lol
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 14:04   #95
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Tis was me ;/
----------retired-------
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:22   #96
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

i got neg repped for pointing out that someone stole one of their posts (which due to being extremely funny had given them a large pos rep), then when i complained i got another 3 for bitching about the reputation system
*suddenly realises his rep is going to plummet due to this*
*really doesnt care tbh*

Last edited by Flaag; 16 Feb 2005 at 00:30. Reason: to avoid too much further plummeting
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:39   #97
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

I have been reg rep'd by two Stargate fanboys because I said SG1 had run out of steam
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 07:57   #98
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaag
i got neg repped for pointing out that someone stole one of their posts
As queball explained later in the thread yahwe never claimed to make that post up he just said he transcribed it. Admittedly I think he should have quoted a source. You could have simply done that and left it. I'm sorry someone felt the need to neg rep your first post but your second post deserved criticism imho.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 10:09   #99
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Did anyone else misread this topic as saying 'raped'?
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 22:50   #100
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

Now -114. Please remove this silly gimmick
ben is offline   Reply With Quote