User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 10:45   #51
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
Re: Refuge for Rookies

GG receives a message to keep the fight going, shakes his head, and wonders on who is running the place.

He breaks Creatior, Flapjack and AcidK up with a very large brain discarge from a wall-mounted machine rented from AcidK's sort. It sets all three of them onto the floor, holding their heads in their hands, quite unconscious.

'I have bills to pay, no more damage please, and keep that bar peacekeeping!'

And when they wake up they are all in a line against a wall sitting there, with sparkling birdies tweeting round their heads.

GG throws them pineapple slices in Cassini propaganda for a new exponential space race phase.

'We're all going to go on a search for who is running this place soon. I suspect we're all thought discontrolled into some explicit purpose because of the last three wars we've had here. But we're going to search for AcidK's key: who controls who. First, we need to talk to KoL!

'Get up, and form a line!'

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 10:50   #52
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

"Well, last time I checked Gal wasn't in her room, or at least the plants told me she wasn't. Oh and the plants might have a habit of lying, I think i convinced them out of that when they said there wasn't a rookie in the room."

*Flapjack slowly got up, wondering who broke all of the stuff*

"Say, who managed to do that?"

*Flapjack pointed at the upturned bar, a rather large lump of concrete presently trying to crush it into a million little bits*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:46   #53
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

I think you did, after about forty darts of Dragon-Drunk, Flapjack...

*AcidK turns to Geiger with a small frown on his face.*

My key...?
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 22:47   #54
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I didn't do anything!" protests Creatior, as he hangs from the reception desk with one hand, rubs his head with the other, and his legs are collapsed beneath him.

"Now I've got a killer headache. You'd better make this up to me later on. Can I have my key?"

*Creatior loses his grip and collapses in a heap in front of the reception desk. He tucks himself into a ball and pulls out a telescopic pointing stick to ward away anybody willing to do him any more harm.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 17:18   #55
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt pulls up into the refuge parking lot in his latest toy: the Spideron Liquidator, a large beastly looking juggernaut that looks like it was made by taking a dozen or so smaller tanks then craming them together in as small a space as possible.... in this case that space is the entire lot. The loud thrumming of the engines goes up in pitch to a whine that softly fades out as Hewitt powers down the fusion reactor and gets ready to exit his vehicle. The drivers hatch pops open, filling the air with extrordinarily loud techno dance music so loud the windows in the refuge wall lining the lot rattle from the vibrations going through the air - a few even crack. Just as it seems the point is reached where all the windows are about to give the tunes cut out. Hewitt climbs out of the cockpit wearing a colourful Hawaiian shirt, a pair of wrap around sunnies and he takes with him a single brown leather suitcase. As he walks away he pulls out his car keys and presses the security button. Several lights on the Spideron tank come to life for a few seconds as a loud Bee-bop! sound emits from it. Beaming brightly he happily hands over his modest luggage to the door man on the way in and heads straight for the front desk.*

*ahem*

"I'd like a room please... "

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 21:38   #56
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts

GG rounds Flapjack, Hewitt, and David91 together for a quest search. He bundles everyone up to Hewitt's liquidator.

'We are going to go searching for KoL's SagCorp thought controllers with all our creative might! And we will find AcidK a key . . .

'Hewitt! No time to waste! We are going on a quest and need your vehicle! Give us the keys, or drive us where we will! Can it go into space? We need to get out of this big gay creative space together!'

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 22:10   #57
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK jumped up and down, his fists going up and down int he same movement. This would look rather childish if the effect wasn't being the floor underneath him cracking and the room shuddering with every bounce.*

You're confusing me... a key for me?

*AcidK stops and scratches his head for a while in thought. It must have been that discharge, I'm not thinking straight....*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 18:04   #58
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

"Space!? Are you serious? It's a fecking tank ffs!"

*Hewitt sees this explantion is not going to be sufficient.*

"Meh, whatever... just wait a sec while I make some modifications.'

*Hewitt closes his eyes so he can concentrate on his telemorphic abilities. Soon the general appearance of the Liquidator becomes smoother, sleeker somewhat if still chunky and a pair of large ionic thrusters melt out of the tank's rear along with a number of small directional boosters in numerous places. Hewitt opens his eyes. The whole thing took three seconds.*

"Ok, done. But I'm driving. There's space for two peeps in the gunners seats and about four others in the cabin but only one other seat... should be enough however, let's go."

*Hewitt unlocks the Liquidator with a press of a button on his key chain then proceeds to open and enter the drivers hatch.*

"Main hatch is on top of the turret guys, mind your footing though I just had this baby polished."

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 21:30   #59
David91

"What kind of silly person polishes a tank or spaceship? The former would just get dirty again and the latter would have the polish burn off or catch fire."

*Reluctantly Creatior decides to get up from being a heap on the floor and proceeds to wherever the spaceship is. On climbing the ladder to the top hatch, he slips from the rungs and lands on his back on the ground.*

"Hewitt! You weren't supposed to polish the ladder!"

*Cursing and rubbing his back, Creatior finally manages to get up to the hatch, and he jumps in (opening the hatch first of course). He lands inside, beneath the circle of daylight where the open hatch is.*

"Ahoy there!"

*Creatior looks around to see if he can see the driver's cab from where he is.*
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 22:03   #60
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack takes a single leap from where he is, inside the building and in the form of a rather large dragon, and amazingly manages to land inside the tank, on the gunner's seat and in elven form*

"I really, really, really love all these neat tricks!"

Unread 21 Jan 2005, 22:25   #61
General Geiger

GG jumps into the tank also and desires to drive without a license. He is still obsessed with finding SagCorp thought controllers and AcidK's keys, whatever they are and however they operate. He slaps people's heads in a dire effort to keep up his evil force, and pokes his head up top as the Person Watching Out The Top Of The Tank. Then he notes the spaceship, and eerily heads down out of harms way.

He gets comfortable.

Last edited by General Geiger; 21 Jan 2005 at 22:31.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 00:30   #62
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK gets in the cabin, resting himself and stretching whilst there was space.*

I might as well come, just to be there when you find my key...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 07:22   #63
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

mrmao noticing everyone had left goes outside and sees the tank/whatever being borded by everyone. Just out of fun he decides to go along and finds a spot in the cabin opposite of Acidk
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 16:27   #64
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by David91
"What kind of silly person polishes a tank or spaceship? The former would just get dirty again and the latter would have the polish burn off or catch fire."
"Hey, people take baths don't they? "

*Hewitt just shakes his head as he climbs into the drivers seats and begins the start up procedures flicking switches, pressing buttons and so forth. He looks back towards the slightly elevated platform behind him as one by one David, FJ, GG, Acidk and Mao all enter the fairly compact confines of the main cabin.*

"Everyone in? Excellent."

*Hewitt activates another switch and suddenly both the driver's and main hatches slam shut filling the quiet chamber with a resounding boom. This is followed by mechanical clanking as both hatches lock themselves tight.*

*Hewitt begins flicking on a series of switches in succession.*

"*ahem* This is the captain speaking. I am pleased to announce that the present flight from the refuge for rookies to god only knows where is on time and all cleared for takeoff."

*Suddenly everything begins to vibrate from a low frequency thrumming that fills the cabin as the fusion reactor powers up. Hewitt fiddles with a couple of dials.*

"Passengers are now asked to note that the seatbelt sign has been switched on. You are all asked to fasten your seatbelts and remain seated until such time as the sign is switched off."

*The thrumming gets louder and builds into a loud and steady roar as Hewitt gradually increases the power to maximum. He grins in anticipation at what is about to happen - he's never done this before. *

"All of us a Hewitt airlines once again thank you for choosing to fly with us and we hope that your stay with us is a safe and pleasent one. This is the captain speaking... relax and enjoy your flight."

*Hewitt flicks a single switch and the extrodinarily loud techno dance music that was playing before erupts into the small confines of the tank with a renewed fury.

Then, Hewitt punches the big red launch button.

The deafing sound from outside as the recently added thrusters kick in threatens to drown out the loud music. Although no one in the cabin can see outside it is very obvious that the vehicle is rising and rising quickly. Hewitt pushes on the stick and transfers all engine power to the ionic thrusters causing the small world inside the cabin to lurch forwards suddenly then experence a few nerve racking seconds of freefall before the main drives engage to pick up the slack. Hewitt, as calm as ever, then pulls back on the stick sending the little internal world tilting in the other direction. At the point at which the tank levels out before tilting back a loud scraping is heard beneath the cabin floor - most likely treetops brushing across the bottom of the tank. As soon as the tank is right back and heading up Hewitt puts on the full throttle and for the next two minutes everyone experiences about nine to ten G's as the tank accelerates to escape velocity and leaves earths atmosphere.

After all this Hewitt brings the tank down to cruising acceleration, turns down the music and looks back towards the cabin and big "trust me" grin plastered on his draconic face.*

"So... where we headed?"

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 01:51   #65
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK only just managed to fit the belt on in time, but found it was sized too large for him. as the take-off began, AcidK was jolted about and banged his head against the ceiling and the wall behind him constantly.*

One size fits all my arse...

*As the vibration stops, AcidK morphs the wounds on his head to heal them before damage is iminant on his thought process, before looking towards the pilots seat and tried to call out over the techno music.*

At least put something I can bang my head on the walls and ceiling too!

*AcidK, groggy-looking as always, sits back and tightens the belt no the G's were not stopping him from doing so. He looked over to GG at this point with a small look of worriness on him.*

Good question... where are we heading to?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 12:08   #66
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick, Who missed the ship while it was taking off, jumps into his ship and catches up with them, he pulkls up alongside them and turns his comm on

"where are you going???"

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 14:43   #67
flapjack
crashed computer

"Say, could anybody mind telling me where we're headed? And if I can shoot that there ship flying next to us down?"

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:18   #68
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK sat, eyes closed and not unable to see anything from his position anyway.*

I doubt shooting someone that followed us from the RfR grounds itself would be a wise mood. Besides, we may need extra help...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 07:13   #69
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
At least put something I can bang my head on the walls and ceiling too!
*Switches off the music.*

"Ok then... what's your request then eh?"

Comm: "where are you going???"

"I don't know... do you know? Who knows?"

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 12:59   #70
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick hears a reply coming from the ship

Comm: I don't know... do you know? Who knows?
Slick replies with "look, i'll put you under my ship and we'll hyperspace to the last place i saw it.

With that, slick moved his giant ship above Hewitts ship and used a large claw-like apparatus to hold hewitts ship in place, with that he charged up the hyperdrive and burst away with a blue light

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 15:38   #71
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack, somewhat amazed by the fact this ship was trying to grapple them, started shouting*

"Can I shoot it now? Can I shoot it now?"

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:35   #72
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK suddenly has a comm-unit in his ear and next to his mouth. Before turning it on, he turns to Hewitt.*

Children of Boden, track name Children of Decedance...

*AcidK flips on his comm-link and begins to talk though.*

What are you talking about. We are heading to co-ordinates, we don't need anyone hyperspacing back to the RfR abruptly.

*AcidK rose a finger to FJ and turned off the comm-mic for a few seconds.*

You might want to wait before he does somethign stupid, then fire...

*AcidK turned on the mic again.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:05   #73
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack, apparently somewhat disappointed by the answer, slumped down into his chair and waited for Slick to do something stupid, then shoot him*

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:32   #74
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

"Well technically hijacking a flying tank full of crazed RP'ers could probably be classed as stupid..."

*Ponders.*

"Heh. Anywho, hmmm.... Children of Decedance, sounds promising. Let me run a search."

*Hewitt types in the song title and gets the computer to run a search through his onboard mp3 collection. Sure enough, it is there.*

"Okie doke... here goes, this is DJ Hewitt by request playing Children of Boden's Children of Decedance..."

*Starts the track and turns the volume to maximum.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:36   #75
flapjack
crashed computer

"Good, good."

*Flapjack smiles evilly while opening fire on Slick's little shippie*

"DIE, DIE!"

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 17:45   #76
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, banging his head to the fast-paced Bodon track, begins to wonder if he could get morphed a turret to help out Flapjack.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 19:38   #77
David91

"Oh AK, with all your silly telemorphics. Everybody knows it is just smoke and mirrors and nanites and remote-controlled playdough and magic and psychic abilities to change things."

*Creatior sits, happy, getting jolted about and annoyed by the music, but not as much as AcidK does, because Creatior had the incentive to tighten his seatbelt with the adjusting strap, and he chose a seat that wasn't right next to a speaker. He also feels pleased that he has found something to say that didn't involve being attacked or the subject of cheese, and that he could read AcidK's mind without telepatheticness, but in fact thought bubbles! W00T!.*

"Hahahaha! You are getting irritated more than me!"

Last edited by David91; 25 Jan 2005 at 22:05.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:22   #78
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt watches stunned as Flapjack blows a large chunk at the only thing capable of taking them out of hperspace.*

"Ahh... flapjack? I should also point out that it is VERY stupid to shoot something that our long term survival may depend on....

Not that I'm stopping you. In fact, I'll give you a quick rundown of the weapons at hand... you too Acidk as it seems you failed to notice that there is two gunners seats here."

*Turns down the music so he does not have to yell at the top of his lungs to be heard.*

"Flapjack, your presently sitting in the main gunners seat. You basically control the main turret which is armed with two photon cannons and a large suped-up power laser. There are three modes of fire, single fire which allows you to fire a single weapon only of your choice, multi-fire which cycles through all three weapons as you fire them and group fire which fires all three cannons at once and which is also judging from the big hole in the craft holding us is what is presently selected.

Acidk, you can sit in the auxillary gunners seat if you wish rather than have me morph another turret for you. You control the auxillary turret which although mounted in the rear of the main turret is more elevated and rotates independantly from it. This is armed with two rapid-fire plasma batteries mounted in the fore and a twin aft mounted anti-tank missile launcher which in this particular vehicle comes with a specially installed replicator module. Neither weapon has a recharge rate so feel free to let loose with all batteries at once... although keep a eye on the heat gauge as you do, should be no problem in space but yeah... accidents have happened."

*As Hewitt is explaining all this he does not however, miss Davids remark. Hewitt smirks mischievously.*

"Smoke and mirrors eh? Well let's just see about that..."

*Hewitt closes his eyes for better concentration and as he does so David becomes a blur for a few seconds before rematerilising as a well endowed and scantly clad lady.*

"Heh."

*Hewitt opens his eyes and grins at the result, pumping the volume back up to maximum as he does so. *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:49   #79
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

This is a friend of Mr. Mao
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:28   #80
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack momentarily pauses his firing to look at Hewitt*

"So, okay, don't shoot it now... I'll start shooting the moment we exit hyperspace then!."

*Flapjack makes sure he's aiming at something important, like the escape pods, then waits*

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 00:13   #81
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK nodded and smiled, suddenly blinking himself to the auxilery turret mount. On his way, though, he morphs Creatior's mouth shut and places a note on his lap reading:*

Nanobots are slow, morphing can be instant...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:12   #82
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick is watching flapjack target his ship while in hyperspace and sighs... "flappie and his gun ho mind...." Slick targets all his weapons onto flapjack and says "you dare"

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 15:19   #83
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK turns his cannons onto Slick. He actually morphed them into Kylithium-powered weapons instead of Plasma, making them all the more effective.*

No, but I do

*AcidK began to open rapid high-powered bursts from the K-Weapons he now had.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 15:58   #84
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack carefully targetted Slick's weapons, and morphed them into rubber duckie launchers*

"I do now!"

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:59   #85
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

"Err... I hope one of you guys back there knows how to bring us out of hyperspace once you're finished. I mean I could probably create a hyperspace module but where would the fun be in that eh?"

*Hewitt considers.*

"Hmm... actually I would need some matter to do that... hey! Do you know what I'm thinking?"

*Grins evilly at the ship holding them.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 20:04   #86
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick removes the rubber dukkie laungers and began trying to avoid the massive bolts that acidk's turret was now firing, he let go of the ship travelling hyperspace without a drive and left hyperspace leaving them there

Unread 27 Jan 2005, 23:05   #87
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack, being somewhat surprised at Slick's sudden disappearance, immediatly pulled out a small commlink*

"Don't worry, my ships might not have hyperdrives, but they have slipstream drives. So they're just get in our path and create a gravwell, we all know how good ships in hyperspace respond to gravwells."

*With that, Flapjack opened the commlink and barked some commands through it, then closed it so fast, the guy on the other side didn't even get a chance to say 'sir yes sir'*

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 05:01   #88
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Gravwells...

*AcidK buckled himself in and tightened hard so there was little room to breath. Since AcidK didn't breath anyway, this did not proove much of a problem.*

I hate hitting gravwells...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 13:14   #89
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick slows from leaving hyperspace and searches his position, looking straight ahead he notices a planet not too far away. "hmmm, wonder whats there?" Slick starts a docking orbit and heads down.

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 15:56   #90
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

Brimstone, who had been watching the current proceedings from his small cloaked ship secretly grappled to the side of slicks ship, finally makes up his mind as to which person he hates the most, and decided slick was the prime candidate, mostly being the only one within a million miles that had pissed him off.
He had been following Hewitt for some time poaching his data collection via an unguarded broadcast port, and having seen the idiot with the big hyperdrive ship appear, had decided to tag along for the ride.

Brimstone flicks a few switches, and detaches as slicks ship decelerates out of hyper space, the decelleration masking his maneuvre and rendering Slicks sensors as accurate as an MI6 intelligence report.

Brimstone selects the small precision beam laser batteries fitted to his ship, and promptly cuts large chunks of Slicks drive system away from the bulkheads. This action, surprisingly, rendering all except maneuvering thrusters and impulse engines as a large collection of floating space junk.

Wishing he had taken out his cloaked cargo ship instead, Brimstone left the floating space junk grumbling, and departed, scanning the surrounding space for evidence of large spots of inexplicably high gravity regions, hoping to continue his task of music piracy.

Brimstone
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 17:44   #91
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick sat in his near useless ship as all but three warning alarms went off at the same time with brutal ferosity. "Woah! come on girl, we've been in worse situatios! well one, but anyway," Slick slammed his ship into reverse hoping to slow the decent down but it was not working, so he pulled out his ships wings for emergency gliding and hoped that would at least give him a run up.

Slick presses a multitude of buttons and slowly his ship grinded and screached, his ship changing with all its cogs and belts into a VERY large plane, he dropped his wheels and prepared for a harsh landing. He noticed a large shipworks and headed for there

Comms: Mayday Mayday, Need emergency runway, rigfht this damn second!
Planetary control: Where are you?
Comms: Coming straight for your shipworks! In need of major repairs and a place to land
Planetary control: Head for emergency runway at 180 degrees north
Comms: roger

Slick turned his ship as best he could and as his altitde was dropping rapidly, he braced himself. His ship landed with an almighty crash bending and warping his wheels into junk and he skidded taking half the runway with him and he slowed with a scream of twisting metal and stopped.

Getting out the emergency exit, he walked to the owner and says "sorry man, pirates...." and walked off saying "fix her up will you? money is no object"

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 18:06   #92
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone
He had been following Hewitt for some time poaching his data collection via an unguarded broadcast port,

Wishing he had taken out his cloaked cargo ship instead, Brimstone left the floating space junk grumbling, and departed, scanning the surrounding space for evidence of large spots of inexplicably high gravity regions, hoping to continue his task of music piracy.

Brimstone
ooc: rofl

"Gravity w-"

*Hewitts eyes go wide.*

"Oh shit."

*Begins to hastenly tighten his seat belts.*

"If that's the course of action I want someone in the commanders seat monitoring the sensor panels now! They do heaps of stuff like provide target scans, sensor maps and so on but right now I just need someone there to tell me how bad the damage is once hit those wells-"

*Then suddenly the flying tank is jerked violently out of hyperspace by a large gravwell. Hewitt, along with everyone else, is jolted forward heavily causing him the smash his head against an upper control panel. Letting loose with a string of curse words that not even satan would repeat, Hewitt fights deperately to bring his craft back under control as explosions of sparks and computer chips fly out from a number of panels all around the tank, some bursting into flames.*

"*gasp* There's a fire extingisher in the arms locker at the back! SOMEONE GET IT NOW!!"

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:54   #93
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack at that pointed calmy reached behind him and found the arms locker was, as the name indicates, locked. Thus Flapjack produced a large, heavy, blunt object from seemingly nowhere and forcibly unlocked the locker, after which he grabbed the fire extuinisher and just as he was about to start using it, there was a solid thunk as the tank was was unceremoniously dropped on the main landing deck of the Planetoid class Super-battleship*

*A few short moments later the hatches on the tanks opened and the tank was filled with screams as the firemen quickly sprayed the insides with foam, which while containing enough air to allow a human being to breath (though not exactly comfortably) also rapidly condensed on high heat objects, quickly smothering any flames*

"I guess I shoulda warned you about the fire safety protocols."

*With that, Flapjack quickly undid his straps (which in the course of the journey had successfully been 4, 6 and 8 point straps at various times) and managed to wriggle his way out of the main turret hatch, foam piling out on all sides*

*As soon as Flapjack thought he had a firm footing and got up to jump off the tank however, he slipped in a most peculiar way, landing him headfirst into a large container of goo, which was placed next to the tank for no obvious reason whatsoever*

Unread 28 Jan 2005, 22:10   #94
David91

"Muahahaha, or so it may seem!"

*The somewhat over-morphed manakin of Creatior is crushed under the pressure of the foam while the real one is pushed out of a hatch and falls outside the tank.*

"Ow. Crap - glug glug glug splash splat ugh splash drip spatter."

*Unfortunately he lands in the tank of goo, and making the noises mentioned above, he struggles around in it for a bit before pulling himself out and dripping over the ground. He shakes his fist at the goo pointlessly, and ends up punching and knocking himself out because he is covered in it.*

"Ow. Thud."
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 03:17   #95
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK hated gravwells for one soul purpose, and wished really that he had not put the strap on so tight. AcidK morphs as a defense mechanism during overly-heavy thuds that are not directly at himself. This left him morphing, split and then unmorphed as a blob almost glued to the turret's main veiwscreen. AcidK's head dangled from one of the once-oozing goo.*

I may need a little hand reforming here...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 17:13   #96
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt sits dazed and confused for a few moments from the blow to his head before shutting down the main reactor and engaging the emergency escape procedures. Unfortunately as soon as he does this several hundred gallons of fire retarent foam from flapjack's fire systems starts pouring in.*

"God damn it."

*Climbing out of the foamy mess through the drivers hatch, Hewitt slips then stumbles onto the main landing deck in a rather unglorified fashioned. Taking a few minutes to regain his wits he steadies himself and then does a quick inspection of his vehicle, checking for signs of damage. What he finds is much what he expected and his quick search brings him to the now smoking outlets of the tanks ion drives.*

"Well, there's no real exterior damage, looks like the shock of literally beening pulled uncermoniously from hyperspace has cooked the engines however... most likely due to some kind of power spike. In a way I guess we are lucky... if it weren't for the vehicles EMP dampeners it is very likely the fusion reactor could've overloaded."

*Turns to face flapjack whom he spots swimming around in some strange vat of ooze.*

"Well... I appreciate the help getting us out of that situation FJ but I would appreciate it a hell of a lot more if you got a repair team down here quick smart to fix my baby. So like, do that now m'kay?"

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 18:39   #97
flapjack
crashed computer

*As Flapjack carefully pulled himself out of the doze, a couple of small hatches in the floor slid opening, revealing several hundred tiny repair drones, which in their turn swarmed out and began repairing the spacetank as good as they could*

"Repair team? What do you need those for? Those idiots ALWAYS mess something up, these drones have a small scale AI each and a full interlink with the ship's secondary computer system, they can repair anything in my databases, and most things that aren't in the ship's database."

*Flapjack then walked over to 1 of the doors and quickly tapped in his access codes, revealing an elevator, then stepping aside*

"All aboard, I think we have some things to go and find."

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 03:32   #98
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, at this point, managaed to slump out of the hatch onto the floor, missing some randomly placed tub of goo, but sat there as if he was part of it. He managed to morph some of the ground into him as he tried reforming. He ended up forming part of the tub with it, suddenly creating a hole and, as such, was covered in a lot of what seemed to him as radioactive goo. Be the end of it, AcidK looked down and sighed.*

That's going to take a lot of washing up powder to get rid of...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:38   #99
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack noticed Acidk's little performance and whipped out a small laser pistol, aiming it at what appeared to be a tiny dent in the ceiling. Flapjack carefully squeezed the trigger, flinging out a blast of laser energy, a few moments later the air above Acidk was filled with water as the sprinkler triggered by the laser's heat. Immediatly the goo bubbled and turned into foam, quickly washing off Acidk*

"That goo is the base for the foam, I suppose that container was there on purpose... The cleaning bots will get rid of it."

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:21   #100
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, now a walking, talking and somewhat swearing foaming mass, began to grumble.*

I knew I should have controlled that reflex...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.