User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:50   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Would you allow yourself to become involved with a co-worker?

On a romantic level?

What if he/she was exactly what you were looking for?

I have a dilema
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:52   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would you allow yourself to become involved with a co-worker?

of course.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:52   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

short answer, yes.

long answer, yes.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:55   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Would you allow yourself to become involved with a co-worker?

Go go gadget office sex.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:55   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I've the exact same dilemma, well, most likely.

She's a boyfriend of seven years at the moment, but they're having issues.

I think I'm falling in love with her too, but because love has no reference point, no one is ever sure whether this is true.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:55   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes of course, but I'd be warey of the risks.
But it's easier to get another job than it is to find a perfect partner.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:56   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
She's a boyfriend

**** me Skiddy, you're heading into troubled waters, I can tell you that now.
Although feel free to carry on and tell GD all.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:59   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
I've the exact same dilemma, well, most likely.

She's a boyfriend of seven years at the moment, but they're having issues.

I think I'm falling in love with her too, but because love has no reference point, no one is ever sure whether this is true.

Do you guys go out and hang out a lot? Whats your deal? Are you the person who she is running to when she is having the issues with the b/f?
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:00   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gd Needs Details!!!

Deatails I Tells You
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:03   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't know, the idea of having a girlfriend around you for basicly 24 hours sounds like ****ing trouble to me. Especially at work, somehow I would think twice about such thing. I mean, when you expect things to become really serious.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:12   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
Do you guys go out and hang out a lot? Whats your deal? Are you the person who she is running to when she is having the issues with the b/f?
Yeah, I'm the person she tells. We hang out at work and chat on the phone. I've spent seven hours on the phone to her over the past weekend. We're always texting eachother and I know things aren't going smoothly with her boyfriend.

For once in my life though I'm not being a selfish ****. I've realised all that I want is for her to be happy, without any troubles, because she's perfect and she doesn't deserve anything bad.

I've also realised that these lyrics relate to my feelings towards her.

She's just sent me a txt stating that she's only happy when she's texting or speaking to me.

Damn it, I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry Alias for partially hijacking your thread, but I'm feeling your pain
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:15   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm the person she tells. We hang out at work and chat on the phone. I've spent seven hours on the phone to her over the past weekend. We're always texting eachother and I know things aren't going smoothly with her boyfriend.

For once in my life though I'm not being a selfish ****. I've realised all that I want is for her to be happy, without any troubles, because she's perfect and she doesn't deserve anything bad.

I've also realised that these lyrics relate to my feelings towards her.

She's just sent me a txt stating that she's only happy when she's texting or speaking to me.

Damn it, I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry Alias for partially hijacking your thread, but I'm feeling your pain
you are what girls call a 'safety'.

she will never come to you. she will always stay with him.

you are something to be used for comfort, something to be laughed at with hindsight when she has decided she no longer has any problems.

the whole lyrics thing just compounds your weakness.

perhaps next you and she will eat ice cream together and bitch.

only lesbians want another girl.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:20   #13
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

you are something to be used for comfort, something to be laughed at with hindsight when she has decided she no longer has any problems.

And this is why you're a fag.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:21   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

This is bullshit, don't listen to him. I've seen it happen around me several times. One of my ex's left me in your situation as well. Friends at work, someone who listens to her while i was too busy playing PA and now she got a child from him. And he really is a ****ing doormat. Have to say she oftenly calls me to complain about her doormat.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:24   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Damn playing PA
Damn getting texts in the middle of the night, waking her up, then clambering over her, being noisy and creating light
Damn playing PA
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:26   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
This is bullshit, don't listen to him. I've seen it happen around me several times. One of my ex's left me in your situation as well. Friends at work, someone who listens to her while i was too busy playing PA and now she got a child from him. And he really is a ****ing doormat. Have to say she oftenly calls me to complain about her doormat.
of course if the original boyfriend is really shit then my rules don't apply...
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:27   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I don't regret anything, especially the last year with her I was so bored that I was living with my INTERNET basicly.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:29   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I don't regret anything, especially the last year with her I was so bored that I was living with my INTERNET basicly.
no one misses a fat girl
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:29   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
of course if the original boyfriend is really shit then my rules don't apply...
I was rather shit yes. But I just shouldn't have stayed with her for so long as she bored the hell out of me which I didnt want to realise. I am older now, more sexier now and a lot more wiser now

Yesterday that particular ex told me that in the end, she had more support and love from me then Mr Doormat.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:31   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
no one misses a fat girl

She was rather attractive really, half Dutch, half Indonesian, cute face and a great body. Nowadays though, after giving birth to her daughter it became a bit less, but still quite good looking.

Might post a pic a day when I can be arsed to scan one.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:32   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
She was rather attractive really, half Dutch, half Indonesian, cute face and a great body. Nowadays though, after giving birth to her daughter it became a bit less, but still quite good looking.

Might post a pic a day when I can be arsed to scan one.
caesarean i hope.

i know about these things.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:48   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AliasX - Yes, go for it.
Do you work in a very close environment? Or is it a large workplace?
Check your priorities, what's the worst that can happen?
As Stew said "it's easier to get another job than it is to find a perfect partner."

Oh and Skiddy - I've fallen for one of my female friends... unfortunately she has a boyfriend and they are in a very happy relationship (despite him being in New Zealand at the moment) oh, and i've got a girlfriend too...
It may have to get to the point where you tell her how you feel and see where everything falls. If you don't try you don't succeed...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:50   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

In caucasian you mean rooted from the non-black indonesians?

If so, yes, her fathers roots are in Java, not in New Genea or something. Mine are by the way, but my mother was born in a 'black' area while not being black herself, she's caucasian.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:52   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In caucasian you mean rooted from the non-black indonesians?
no - he said caesarean.
Meaning the baby was cut out not given birth to naturally.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:56   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh lol

Nah, she gave birth to her daughter the regular way.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:57   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
no - he said caesarean.
Meaning the baby was cut out not given birth to naturally.
quite.

and more importantly, not allowing certain muscles to stretch far beyond capacity thus ruining their elasticity.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:59   #27
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
AliasX - Yes, go for it.
Do you work in a very close environment? Or is it a large workplace?
Check your priorities, what's the worst that can happen?
As Stew said "it's easier to get another job than it is to find a perfect partner."

Oh and Skiddy - I've fallen for one of my female friends... unfortunately she has a boyfriend and they are in a very happy relationship (despite him being in New Zealand at the moment) oh, and i've got a girlfriend too...
It may have to get to the point where you tell her how you feel and see where everything falls. If you don't try you don't succeed...
Finding another job isnt an option for me since this is where I have to be. Large work enviroment plus we don't work the same shift, if anything we overlap fo maybe a few hrs. I'm going for it either way, I just wanted to see everyone eles opinions
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:00   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Actually it's more her hips and ass that holds a bit more fat then before she got pregnant. Still 2 years after giving birth to her daughter. I like skinny girls, I can imagine a lot of guys do not consider her chubby.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:04   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Actually it's more her hips and ass that holds a bit more fat then before she got pregnant. Still 2 years after giving birth to her daughter. I like skinny girls, I can imagine a lot of guys do not consider her chubby.
once again you may have missed my meaning.

marry a nice girl. have children with her. let her have a 'natural birth'. then you'll understand.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:06   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

So, explain me now please as I am not planning to get a baby for the forthcoming years.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:08   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
So, explain me now please as I am not planning to get a baby for the forthcoming years.
honey its not complicated.

if you don't understand then i have no intention of bespoiling a child.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:10   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

"loose"
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:11   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
"loose"
quite.

thank god someone gets it
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:14   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Aha

' loose'

Well, I've had an ex who had a kid as well and she gave birth the natural way which never was a problem in that department.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:16   #35
Ste
Bored

Silversmoke in "waving a stick in a cave" Shocker!

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:17   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Aha

' loose'

Well, I've had an ex who had a kid as well and she gave birth the natural way which never was a problem in that department.
'problem' is a subjective thing.

'change' now that's objectively true.

i am trying desperately hard not to be vulgar.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:27   #37
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Skiddy: i can often find lyrics that describe my feelings but posting them up on an internet forum is another thing. Especially if that forum is GD. I usually find the lyrics are to a slow song if its about love but if im angry its a powerful song.
Music is a strange but wonderful thing.
Oh and about the girl at work, bend her over backwards on the desk and shag her like the dirty bitch she is. Im sure she wont mind.

AliasX: You do the same.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 06:29   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

-if you love your job = dont ****ing do it
-if youre so postive that this is the one, and if youre confident that youll find another job that pays the same (or more) just in case you get in trouble by getting caught banging her in your office or in your office building's bathroom, or when it comes to a point where she's affecting your job performance and you get fired for it, OR if you want to risk that chance of you breaking up and the office all of a sudden becomes a frighteningly threatening place to work in, then = **** no! dont do it!!

..besides, like JBG said, would you want your girlfriend to be around you everday of every week of every month of every year?!??? *shudder* - maybe you should just quit your job to make it work

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 17 Jan 2005 at 06:36.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 06:33   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
And he really is a ****ing doormat.
man, that line is priceless.. im gonna have to steal that line for future reference hehe

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 07:15   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
..besides, like JBG said, would you want your girlfriend to be around you everday of every week of every month of every year?!??? *shudder* - maybe you should just quit your job to make it work
As shaggy would say "it wasn't me".
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 08:33   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I actually picture Jonny to be a little like Shaggy actually.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:12   #42
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Answer: Go for it, what u got to lose???? i mean yeah, u could lose your job, but if they don't think your happiness is good then they're a bunch of asses. its the old old story, man goes to work, man sees fit and funny girl at work, man tries the sensetive angle, man win! man finds out she has boyfriend, man txts her more, man gets her attention, man wins girl! long story short, take her to dinner as a "treat" to her, then play it on, like butter in your hand!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:35   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well...go for it. No point having regrets about something you missed out on later in life.

A chance at happiness is worth much more than some pissy concerns about work. After all, no-one lies on their death bed wishin they had spent more time at the office.

Oh and...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Silversmoke in "waving a stick in a cave" Shocker!
You bastard, you made me laugh really loud in the middle of work...utter bastard

AND
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
take her to dinner as a "treat" to her, then play it on, like butter in your hand!
Like butter in your hand?! You mean slightly squishy, oily, partially melting and leaves a permanant stain on cotton clothing?!

You mean 'putty in your hands'?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:46   #44
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I despise this philosophy. It is possible to regret things to regret thing you have done as well as things you haven't done. It is not that its not appropriate for this particular occassion but with every relationship (or whatever) there will be positive things and less positive things.
What I mean is, from a personal perspective, I would prefer to regret something I have done than something I haven't.

Whats the point in torturing yourself over "what could have been". It's happened me. What if I had just told that girl how I felt. What if I'd just stuck up for myself. What if?! etc.

I don't find it nearly as torturous thinking about things I've tried. I mean, if I asked a girl I was obsessed with out and she rejected me, fair enough.
Even if I totally ****ed up the sitauation, at least I gave it a shot.

I don't lie awake at night worrying about all the chances I've taken no matter what their outcome.
It's a different story thinkin about what could have been.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:49   #45
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

OK! FINE, but putty is stupid and it sticks to your clothes and you have stupid bits of playdough in your clothes and you look like 3 yrs old... Rant over!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 13:00   #46
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
OK! FINE, but putty is stupid and it sticks to your clothes and you have stupid bits of playdough in your clothes and you look like 3 yrs old... Rant over!
You forgot to include that butter tastes better too
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 13:03   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
OK! FINE, but putty is stupid and it sticks to your clothes and you have stupid bits of playdough in your clothes and you look like 3 yrs old...
or a glazier
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 13:31   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i told a girl i liked her
she said she wanted to be friends
i stayed friends and pulled her friend
she then came back and said she wanted to be more than friends

plant the idea in her mind, then work on that, she either says yes or no what is the worse that can happen, ffs m8 ure not at primary school anymore.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 13:45   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ffs m8 ure not at primary school anymore.

Then please stop using retarded internet abreviations, it makes you look like you are.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:47   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Unlike your mum! etc
unlike ur mum! thanks