User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:02   #1
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
last night, oh shit

All right, I was sitting in a pub, having a drink with this girl I'm trying to steal of some bloke I don't know (I made a shitty thread about the girl a few weeks ago). All was going fine, until she got a phonecall from her dad, telling her her bf is looking for her, and he sent him this way. What the ****. A few minutes later he arrived and I was totally creeped out. He didn't say a word to me, once in a while mumbling something to the girl (~his girlfriend). I tried to say hi and stuff but I didn't really know how to react to this. I think he must have been jealous or something After all, I am trying to steal her He basically sat there on his chair listening to our conversation most of the time
So maybe I should stick to picking up girls for newbies, before trying this kind of advanced stuff. I think I'm going to lay around sad for a while now. Last night sucked
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:04   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: last night, oh shit

Boring.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:08   #3
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Boring.
It's saturday morning on a ****ing internet forum, what do you expect?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:31   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He sounds like a real winner. I can see why she's with him, not you, when he sounds so interesting and not possessive at all.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 13:19   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
It's saturday morning on a ****ing internet forum, what do you expect?
To place the shit you're puking out in a toilet, not on this forum.
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 13:50   #6
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

well, sounds like you need to get stoned more often to me..... yeah, thats gonna solve it!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:40   #7
bl0ke

bl0ke is an unknown quantity at this point

Really bad idea "stealing" girls like that. They are not property to be owned. If you really are interested, just become friends; wait till she decides to move on.
However, this may take some time. In my experience girls kind of like having a guy, even if they really don’t like him - they like the security.
Just be there as a point of advice -but don’t become too friendly yet.

Though tbh, if you're young (16ish) just go for it. It means nothing anyway.
bl0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 05:06   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

In my country, "stealing" is a crime punished by having your hands cut off. They remove ur penis if u ask them to do so too

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 06:11   #9
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: last night, oh shit

Quote:

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 12:50   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
In my country, "stealing" is a crime punished by having your hands cut off. They remove ur penis if u ask them to do so too
That image in your avatar is copyright, thus you can be deemed guilty of copyright theft. I hereby order you to cut off your modem and never come back here again.

(Worth a try)
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 18:37   #11
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Yeah, I've been in a situation like that a few times with this girl before. Mainly after I'd given up trying to 'steal' her (aka realised it wasn't gonna happen) and we were just mates. I usually just ended up laughing at him on the inside and feeling smug as he sat there not saying much.
Eventually after mumbling a few words he made his excuses and left.
Aces.

(Altho lately I've realised just how shitty it is being on the other side.... people trying to chat up ''your girl'', but prolly would have been a bit easier if I'd actually trusted her!)
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 06:04   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
(Worth a try)
No... no it wasn't.

I do want that Al Bundy avatar though, it's sexy.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 07:41   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

You know, I kinda agree with you but coming from you makes it ****ing hilarious.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 08:24   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
You know, I kinda agree with you but coming from you makes it ****ing hilarious.
I'll just take the complimentive-objective viewpoint.
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:52   #15
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0ke
Really bad idea "stealing" girls like that. They are not property to be owned. If you really are interested, just become friends; wait till she decides to move on.
However, this may take some time. In my experience girls kind of like having a guy, even if they really don’t like him - they like the security.
Just be there as a point of advice -but don’t become too friendly yet.

Though tbh, if you're young (16ish) just go for it. It means nothing anyway.
Ah sorry for my previous post concerning your social status bloke-
I agree with you entirely on this one.
In fact, you have redeemed yourself to the extent that i'm willing to offer a whole-hearted apology!