User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:02   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This happened at work today.

• A very sexy girl at work tells me I'm fat around the abdomen
  • The very same girl "accidentally" 'brushed' my bum.
  • Throughout work, she wanted to 'feel' my rather "large" belly

Is she hitting on me? Do you think I should start losing the belly? I don't want to lose weight as I weigh 10 stones (which is average for my age).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:06   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: This happened at work today.

Ehm I don't know exactly but my first thought was she might be an attentionwhore who takes an easy target to fortify her ego. Yeah I am a negative creep like that deep inside me.

Also, I used to be a bit fat as well, I can tell you losing your fat will make you a lot more wanted by the ladies. Yes it's shallow, but so is life.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:08   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see what age has to do with anything Blasto. Did you mean average for your height?

You didn't seem fat when I saw you last though...

Although, just do 50 sit-ups every day or something. It won't make a blind bit of difference but you'll feel better for it, probably.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:15   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, height. Typo error.

But anything could have happened between September and now. I blame the new doughnut range at Tesco Goodge Street.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:22   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps she's checking to see if you have some humility, some guys are jerks and would react badly to that.

Anyway that said it's much easier to maintain a healthy body than bury it under rubble and try and recover it again, when you get a 6 pac it takes less work to keep it week in week out than letting it go and going back for it again.

Just watch out for when your friends start saying "Jesus blasto you've piled on the beef" then perhaps you've err'd too far.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:52   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Tesco donuts are nothing compared to the Sainsburys cookies.

I blame them for putting on a stone. I really do.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:58   #7
Blastoderm
________

Tesco has the Krispy Kreme range. Apparently it's American.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:59   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I shall investigate.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 02:19   #9
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Krispy Kreme.
It's American, it's fatty, it's sugary, it's lovely.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 02:50   #10
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Krispy Kreme is evil
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 03:38   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they are opening up a krispy kreme diner near where i live...droooooooooool
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 13:32   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i reckon

she kind of fancies you but thinks you are too chubby
and is hoping you will take the hint and start exercising
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 13:45   #13
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at the pub the other week, owned by a guy who i used to work for in another pub as a student. He's the daddy of publife in Gent. He's also very much in his midlife crisis atm.

Every time i'm in there i see lots of girls rub his ever growing beerbelly affectionately.
They think he's the summit of teddybearness.
He gets even deeper into his midlife crisis thinking he has but to pick one for his pleasure.

heh

I'd be weary of belly-rubbing girls, never struck me as a very potent 'I want you badly'-signal.
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:37   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

10 stone is fine, you aren't overweight at all.

She's probably just teasing you, fooling around. Give as good as you get (but obviously don't be rude and see what she says back).
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:52   #15
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

From her teasing you it would be easy to tease her back then turn it into flirting
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:03   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tell her that her ass looks big. then give it a rub

SEE IF SHE LIKES IT.

and if she does
then you know what to do!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:09   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
tell her that her ass looks big. then give it a rub

SEE IF SHE LIKES IT.

and if she does
then you know what to do!

Punch her in the tit?!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:10   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

your tit is fat lol
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:45   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone know where i can get the Boston Kreme type donuts that Dunkin Donuts used to do?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:38   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Krispy Kreme has gone tits up here, they are in massive troubles thanks to Atkins and the fact that their donuts are a bit shit compared to Tim Hortons (that is also across the northern american states as well), I remember they reported a LOT of financial troubles this year and that their new lines were failing fast.

Sounds like some desperate reaching out into the market to make the brand survive atm.

Krispy Kreme does kinda suck though, had MUCH better over here.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:39   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Tim Hortons
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 23:43   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Eat doughnuts.

Get fat.

Die.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 23:51   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Eat doughnuts.

Get fat.

Die.
Drink Beer

Eat Pizza

Die
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 23:55   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Punch her in the tit?!
I watched Mallrats last night. Jeremy London is my hero for punching that whiny, annoying, crab faced cow Joey Lauren Adams in the tit, hard, during the course of that movie.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:01   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I watched Mallrats last night. Jeremy London is my hero for punching that whiny, annoying, crab faced cow Joey Lauren Adams in the tit, hard, during the course of that movie.

I was thinking of that when i posted my ... errr ... "post".
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:34   #26
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i reckon

she kind of fancies you but thinks you are too chubby
and is hoping you will take the hint and start exercising
I've had this theory where she's experimented guys with a six-pack and now wants to experiment lads with a fuller belly.

P.S. I started exercising this morning. For the first time in 2 years. It will go on for as long as the belly goes down. Frankly, I'm a bit afraid about my belly size at the moment because I can't button up my 34in trousers. :scared:
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:55   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Sue her for sexual harrasment.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:56   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
P.S. I started exercising this morning. For the first time in 2 years. It will go on for as long as the belly goes down. Frankly, I'm a bit afraid about my belly size at the moment because I can't button up my 34in trousers. :scared:
How are you only 10 stone then? Are you five foot one?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 00:57   #29
Blastoderm
________

5ft 5.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:07   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
5ft 5.
Today we have a new resident forum midget.

Kura you have been usurped.

Hi Blastosquirt!
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:08   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How tall is Kura? 5ft 6? 7?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:10   #32
Blastoderm
________

You're entitled to your own opinion Sunday. It doesn't necessarily means it's correct.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:11   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
You're entitled to your own opinion Sunday. It doesn't necessarily means it's correct.
*looks around blankly*

hmmm

*looks down*

AHHHHHHHHHhhh

Now we know how short you are we can properly prepare our love advice for you.

Is she taller than you? if so you have no chance.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:19   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
5ft 5.

"size isn't everything"

Has she said that yet?

She will.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:21   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

WOW!

How could i have not realised this earlier.

You're short.

You have a pot belly.

"Is the girl really heavy into LoTR? Do you think she thinks you look like a Hobbit?"
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:27   #36
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
*looks around blankly*

hmmm

*looks down*

AHHHHHHHHHhhh

Now we know how short you are we can properly prepare our love advice for you.

Is she taller than you? if so you have no chance.
My height. Exactly. And I generally go for a girl around either an inch taller than me or the minimum of 5ft 2.

And who said short guys can't date/go out/shag fit tall girls?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:38   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
And who said short guys can't date/go out/shag fit tall girls?

cosmo
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:40   #38
Blastoderm
________

**** off.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 01:59   #39
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
cosmo
Quoted for truth.

At least we know Blasto is honestly looking upto us for advice.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:03   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

So what if he is short?
It shouldnt stop him from making a sexual harrasment case!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:10   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So what if he is short?
It shouldnt stop him from making a sexual harrasment case!
You are making me think of another famous short ass here, Michael Douglas.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:13   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You are making me think of another famous short ass here, Michael Douglas.
With my 1.87cm I feel really offended and hurt by your comment.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:43   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
5ft 5.
I feel so tall right now
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 09:10   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
cosmo
And we all know how accurate Cosmo is.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:17   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

im 6ft 3 and weigh about 12 stone...avergae weight for my height i guess

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:49   #46
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

hey leave blasto alone, i'm only 5'6 and i've gone out with tall girls....

Advice: she's being playfull to see how you react. if you react in a good way, she will start to flirt properly. i say smail and enjoy it!

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:57   #47
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

funny... TYPO..... Smile then mr padantic.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:15   #48
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

how much is a stone?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:19   #49
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
how much is a stone?
one stone = 6.35 kilograms
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:27   #50
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

ok, that would make me weigh almost 12 stones then. for 1.88m (whatever that is in ft. i just dont get along with your units) that more or les normal, isnt it?