User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 21:56   #51
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
Going away

*Eath heads to his room. Upon reaching it, he puts his pipe out and restores it to it's pouch, heads inside and locks the door. Eath removes his belt and all the pouches along with the holster, and drapes it across a large armchair. Eath lays down for a nap, and is soon asleep*

[ooc]Going away for the weekend, I'll wake up sunday night when I get back.[ooc]

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 00:11   #52
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

Io Cor is infamous around these partsIo Cor is infamous around these parts
Re: Ship on the Rim

*slides in his tactical suit after changing into some more casual clothing, but the pistol remaining at his leg holster, he then returns outside and heads back to the lift*

"I really really need something to eat..."

*pushes the 14th button, knowing that he saw a bar-ish type thing in the main lounge area*
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 00:41   #53
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

[ooc] Ok the Eath. Well be waiting. I'll try not to let it get too fun while your gone. [/ooc]

"Good. Keep our passengers safe flapjack, and don't be afraid to ask Bakan for firing asistance. Bakan, keep up your firing routines, keep our side from taking a hit."

*Wo2 noted that Acidk had blinked in*

"Welcome back. How did it go with our new chief of security and the Marine commander?"

--- In the "Rim Rum" Bar ---

*The bartened turned to Io cor and smiled.*

"Hello sir. I hear your gonna be staying with us for a bit. Can I get you something to drink? Oh there is a limit to how much achohol ship personal can drink. Anythig else has no limit."
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 00:53   #54
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*finally has a glimpse of a smile as he has a thought, not being -personel- really, but more of a passenger! ^.^*

"I'll 'ave a whiskey please..."
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 01:54   #55
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK nodded to Wo2 in thoguht.*

They seem to get the jist of things. I have my faith in their abilities, no doubt. Hows the ship's crew, sir, it has been some time since the SotR flew with a full crew.

*AcidK pulls out a cigar, rests it in the side of his mouth and rests himself back, not bothering to light the cigar yet.*

I've given them my old security force's lot from when I used to by Security (for all of three days, as I remember).
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 13:02   #56
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Slick carries on looking around the room and starts to look at his weapon checking for malfunctions, as a plasma slug in the face is not only deadly but highly stupid. as he sees no problem he walks around and looks for his room, on the giant map being shown by the computer.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 16:45   #57
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

"with these shields we could probably take several direct hits from those asteroids without damaging the hull, so no worries about the passengers sir."

*as Wo2 talks to Acidk, flapjack steers the SOTR out of the asteroid field and into clear space again, now heading towards the vulcanic planet at full speed*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 22:34   #58
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

--- On the other side of the Volcanic world ---

*A dark and menacing ship orbits the world slowly. It has most of its power shut off so it's new prey won't detect them. A man walks into the ships bridge and speaks.*

Man: "Captain. Our probe in the asteroid belt has detected a passenger vessel. They could care some valuable things on them, this could be the break were looking for.:

Captain: "Good, keep us in silent running until the ship is close to the planet, then charge all systems and jump them."

Man: "Aye sir."

--- SotR ---

"Well Acidk, the crew seems to doing fine. I manged to dig up some of our old personal and they seem quite happy teaching the younger members. I just hope I haven't made any mistakes in choosing our crew, but they should all be fine."

*The SotR pulled near the planet and began its 1 orbit, to give the passengers a good view. The planet was a spectaclular view from obrit and some of the volcanos even erupted, giving the guest's a spectacluar fireworks display. It was at this point that the ship deicided to spring its trap. Coming out of hiding at full speed, it use a lower orbit and made use of the sensor static the erputions would make. In seconds it had closed the gap between it and the SotR. The comm beeped and the captain of the vessel came on screen.*

Captain: "This is pirate captain Darius to passenger liner. You will power down your shields and prepare for our boarding party or we will force our way on."

*Wo2 thought fast in the limited time given to him*

Wo2: "I am the captain of this vessel and you sir may go to hell."

*The pirate captain was taken by a red coulor to his face but before he could make any threats, wo2 had cut the transmission.*

"Acidk. Get a weapon and see if you can bring down their shields from the inside. We'll work on it from here. Keep in touch, either use your comm or contact me mentaly, whichever suits your situation."

"Flapjack. Go into evasive action. Keep us close to them though. If we try to run it'll be easier for them to hit us.'

*Wo2 hit the comm on his chair*

"Slick, prepare our men for Boarders. Patrol the ship, if they get desprate enough they could try to boar through the hull rather then the air lock."

*Wo2 hit a few buttons to bring up Io Cors comm.*

"Assmble your men for a Boarding opertaion. You being the boarders."

*Wo2 switched off the comm and turned to Bakan*

"When their shields come down target their engines and weapons."
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 23:10   #59
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

"Ohhhh, a enemy ship, threatening us, pointing what appears to be BIG guns at us."

*Bakan smiles.*

"Time to play."

*Watching the sensor monitors, Bakan's grin wavers. The sensor interference was still somewhat scrambling the targetting sensors. Plus earlier, Bakan had only some of the weapons charging. Sighing, Bakan fires the 5 Point Fusion Cannons. The cannons, shooting out energy blasts, for the most part missed. However those that managed to hit the evil pirate's ship cause it's shields to flicker nicely.*

*Cursing while the rest of the weapons took their own sweet time warming up, Bakan continued to fire the 5 point fusion cannons.*
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 08:21   #60
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

Analyzing threat. Pirate ship. Passanger liner. Confrontation eminent. Awakinging overseer for input
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 13:24   #61
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK nodded to Wo2.*

It will be arranged, Bakan, keep them busy until the sheilds are down, then give them hell!

*AcidK lifted himself out of his chair, himself being a weapon on his own, and leapt forward into the veiwscreen. What normally happens is that people stop abrutly, what happened to AcidK is that he molded straight hrough the screen, out of the bridge and suddenly into space. AcidK knelt on the hull as he looked at the pirate ship, crouching low a little so as not to be picked up on the sensors. He waited, patiently, until the weapons began to flare. AcidK leapt as this was happening, he would only be picked up as a missile, type unknown. Suddenly he landed, rolling over onto the hull as the sheilds began to try and repel him.*

This is AcidK, sheilds will be weakening hopefully soon.

*AcidK let that telepathic transmission out to Wo2 before he closed his eyes, knelt down low and began to absorb the sheilds power into himself and letting it loose as high-voltage energy onto the sheilds, lackening it and bashing itat the same time.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 22:28   #62
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*finnishes off his drink and smiles as he slides a few credits onto the bartop, he stands and heads to the lift*

"man...what a day..."

*Cinic reaches down and hits the floor button that he has to go to so then he can walk the rest of the way to his quarters*
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:16   #63
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly pulled the ship down lower into the planet's atmosphere where the sensor interference would certainly mess up the enemy's targetting as well, then suddenly turned the ship around and thrusted straight at the much smaller tough more heavily armed pirate ship, which only at the very last moment managed to dodge and thus completely bodge its shot, missing the SOTR by more then a mile as the it went into evasive maneuvers, wildly pulling from 1 side to the other while sticking close to the pirate as ordered*

*In the meantime a small corvette in the SoTR's hangar bay suddenly powered up, coming just slightly clear of the ground before activating shields and charging its weapons*

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:56   #64
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK had almost absorbtion/battered the sheilds to ahalfway before the pirates had noticed him. Although it didn't really concern him much, he thought it would be best if they couldn't find him at all. So, instead of absorbing, AcidK ducked down to a crawl underneath the sheilds and began to scutter his way to the sheild generator itself, powering himself up ready to increase his muscle-strength.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:03   #65
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*finally reaches his quarters, when abruptly his Corporal bursts in*

Corporal "Sir!, there is enemy spacecraft out there, it's reported as a pirate!"

Lt. Cinic "Alrighty then, put every man at alert, medium armor required, standard gear, but be prepared incase they are heavily armored, send notice to the generous Captain that we shall be at his disposal..."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 05:04   #66
Wo2
The Janitor!

*wo2 was watching the whole battle from his chair and noted a steady drop in the pirates shields.*

"Keep it up my friend. Flapjack, your doing good keep up this pace for just a little longer."

*The pirate vessle continued to fire on the SotR, but thanks to the grace of the helmsmen, most shots missed.*

"Bakan, Once you knock out their engines, i'd be thinking they'd be getting desprate, so stay alert for aything funny.*

"Wo2 reached down to his comm*

"Io Cor, asemble your men near the port airlock and get ready for a fight...." , wo2 switch off his comm "Well the pirates will no doudt be a threat to other ships passing through this area. I suggest we reneder the problem... useless."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:40   #67
flapjack
crashed computer

"May i suggest the application of brute force on their primary reactor for nullification of the problem, i feel absolutely nothing for docking this ship with that pirate ship, what if they decide to self-destruct?"

"I could pilot over my corvette, loaded with marines, that way we don't risk getting boarded and if they trigger the self-destruct and i can't get away, unlikely but still, the emergency transporter should save my neck and that of anybody else on-board the corvette."

*right at that moment the pirate ship made an unexpected turn to port and directly on a collision course with the SoTR, flapjack quickly reacted but the SoTR was by far not maneuverable enough and a collision seemed inevitable*

"BRACE FOR IMPACT."

*with a quick movement of his hand flapjack slammed his hand into the control for the emergency impact shielding, which flickered on with a hum audible throughout the ship, coming online in mere moments before the 2 ships collided, violently rocking the SoTR and ripping the shields off the pirate ships, saving it from any serious damage as well*

"Idiots, the first collision in my carreer as a starship pilot, I WANT REVENGE !"

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:50   #68
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

To catch up:
Slipping out of the shuttle amond the stragglers, Serene blends into the crowd, knowing her partner follows close without looking. An air of wealth about her mixing well with other guests. Her attitude disguising as her outward cat-like appearance makes her stand out: an unusual species, seen only by a few in the last hundred years when the Cath'lan world faced it's end. Stopping quickly to grab their room key, she heads swiftly to her room, having memorized the layout of the ship.
As she unlocks the door, she turns around and smiles at her partner and slips inside.

Somewhat Present:
Serene stretches slowly from the journy, her arms reaching up before dropping to the floor in a cat like fashion, her forearms before her, her back sloping down and out. Standing once more she reaches to her rope like belt around her skirt, pulling it lose, revealing it to be a whip. reaching under her vest, she starts removing a few vials and placing them gently on the bed. Finally she reaching to her neck and releases a thick cloth necklace like accessory with a medallion at the base. Flipping it over she examines the shurikens sewn into the fabric. Concentrating, she is brought back to reality by a commotion outside in the hallway. Quickly tossing her vest atop the weapons she looks up at Arawn with fear in her eyes.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:08   #69
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Arawn quickly presing himself clsoe to the wall, slding his body across to the door silently. Reaching for the lock release of the door pressing it the button soflty, his slender finger coming up to his lips signaling Serene to be quiet politly as posisble.

Reading his hand carefully besides his bhidden side taking a glance descritly outside the room, the patteirng of footsteps ringing down the corridors as security guards march in an ordely fashion down them. Oblivous of his prying eyes.

Releasing a relived sigh as tension dispated in taht moment.
"Nothing to worry about for the moment"
The door shutting with whirring of a lock as Arawn takes a look at the relived Serene expression.
"Looks like the security forces are mobalising and well armed as well. I doubt this is a drill of any kind, my only other guess would be hostile intrudes."
A light purr in his voice as he speaks relaxing his stance to passive slump, decorated in a finaly crafted looking long sleeved shirt and trosuers of some kind, no doubt the lastest fashion craze somwhere.

"Still its a possible opertunity to take a look about the ship, decritfully of course."
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:06   #70
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Eath, thrown off his bed upon impact, curses under his breath. As he wakes up, Eath realises that the ship must have hit something.*

That couldn't have been an asteroid, could it?

*Getting dressed and making himself look decent, Eath turns on the vid screen in his room, and spies the pirate's ship, slowly recoiling from the shield collision. Eath scans the skies for other ships and spies none.*

Hmm.... pirates, I believe...

*Leaving the vid screen up, Eath removes his weapon and checks it. He then heads to a large trunk and opens it. Hitting a concealed button, Eath reveals a Talosonian model Plasma Assault Rifle, a moderately large automatic weapon with a controllable blast strength, laser sight and scope, and CPU, able to interpret targets and even adjust a cloak when used in conjunction with standard Talosonian Battle Wear. Eath checks the gun's energy source, and is pleased to see a full charge, enough for quite a long fire fight if the need arises. Eath then removes a sheath containing a large knife, and pulls the knife out halfway, to check the blade. Laying the weapons out on his bed, Eath watches the vid screen for further news*

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:58   #71
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK finally found the sheild generator and his wide grin began to beam in the void of space.*

Captain, prepare for imediate shut-down of their shields. Without these around a plent like this, they'll be vulerable to even small asteroid impacts. They will get desperate, so prepare to either shoot down escape pods to beam them aboard and deal with them up front.

*AcidK looked at the sheild generator and smirked. It was a modified generator for resistance against vurtually anything. Problem was that it is the only sheild generator on the entirety of the hull and defended by no little laser defences, no sensetive trips... a definate sign of a pirate ship, no doubt. AcidK's fist suddenly burst with energy, the sheilds themselves began to wrap around his clenched fist in a spiral or sparks. AcidK let out a yell, heard only as a silence in the voids of space, and then hit the sheild generator at the fastest speed he could pump himself up to in his drained situation.*

*The generator shattered, the energy compansators within melted as AcidK's fist began to overload the backup generator, and shuddenly everything around AcidK became a huge explosion of escaping air from the impact reducers. AcidK was suddenly engulfed by it all and was soon lost from all forms of scanners. When the strange-coloured gas blobbed up and spread out a little, AcidK was no-where to be seen, but the sheilds were completely obliterated.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 03:54   #72
Eek

*As the impact rocked the ship Eek bounced off one wall then directly across through the door of his suite. Inside, buroeus and shelves had fallen over. All of Eek's things that hadn't been put away were laying all over the floor.*

"What is going on!"

*Eek runs to the window and glances outside.*

"Pirates..."

*He clenchs his fists and trys to hold in the rage.*

"I'M ON VACATION!"

*Eek hurridly runs to the closet, smashing it open and grabbing his sword. He tosses the decorated sheath down and runs back out into the hall, almost impaling Jerome.*

"So sorry sir!" he says.

''No apology necissary, just arm yourself and kill anyone without a ticket!"
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 04:05   #73
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Good the shields are down. Now to prepare to finish them."

*The pirate ship then made a unexpected move, it fired its grappling hooks to the SotR. The modified alloy of the claws, passed through the shields and slammed onto the hull. The pirate ship then began to pull itself closer. The SotR's shields were overloaded by the bulk of the ship trying to pass through it, although the energy did strip off a few layers of armour. This didn't discourgae the pirates, soon their docking port was latched firmly to the SotR's hull and sounds of energy torches could be heard.*

"Well thats counts as a desparet move. Slick, move your men to the breach area and hold of the boarders. Io Cor, get your troops to flapjacks Corvette and prepare to enter the pirate ship from the othe side, your mission will be to find and deactivate the ships Self destruct systems, and if possible, sabatouge their engines. NOW MOVE!"

*Wo2 turned to Bakan*

"Try to blast off those grappling hooks, I don't care if you have to go EVA with a plasma rifle, just get those hooks off. If those pirates trigger a self destruct, we could be toast." Turning his head Wo2 addresed Flapjack, "Make sure your corvette makes it safely, I want you piloting it, wether by remote or on it."
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 04:23   #74
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

--------Few minutes Ago--------

*Grabbing the console as the shields take the impact of weapons fire, Bakan swears and fires the fusion cannons again. The blasts splashed against the shields of the enemy ship even as it turned to fire another volley. Finally seeing a panel flash green, Bakan smiles and targets the Quad-Pulse Phaser Turrets.*

"Eat death bitches."

*Pressing the firing button, both turrets, each with 4 emitters started firing machine-gun like pulse phaser blasts. Even as temperature readings rose as the turrets fired past their recommended length of time, the shields on the pirate ship glared, crackled then imploded. The blasts, no longer being stopped by shields, tore right into the engines.

"WooHoo!!"

*Then the pirate ship grappled itself into the ship of the rim.*

"Oh crap!"

--------NOW--------

*Swearing as he pulls on a vacume suit, Bakan rushes through it, a large pile of heavy weapons resting against the far wall. Sealing off the gloves, Bakan puts on the helmet. A heads up display lights up, showing his suit integrity. Seeing everything in the green, Bakan smiles and starts strapping the various weapons onto himself. Satisfied, Bakan steps through the airlock, and engages the cycle.*

*As the outer door opened, Bakan jumped out into open space. Letting himself spin in position for a moment, Bakan orientates himself, then using the suits jets, directs himself towards the pirate vessels nearest grapple hook. Reaching it, Bakan pulls out a plasma torch, turns it on and starts burning through the dense cable.*
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 16:25   #75
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly took a small device and set it on the helm control console, which promptly started recieving commands as flapjack hit a small commbadge and disappeared, together with Io Cor and his boarding party*

*exactly 15 milliseconds later flapjack sat at the helm controls of his corvette, Io Cor and his boarders standing in the passengers/cargo area and most of them quite surprised at what happened, flapjack quickly jumped through what remained of the pre-launch sequence, he'd done most of it remotely, and remotely opened the docking bay doors, less then 90 seconds after the pirates had latched, flapjack's corvette had latched itself onto a piece of the hull that appeared heavily damaged and flapjack jumped from his seat, throwing him around and jump/running through the cargo area, grabbing a pulse rifle a small device of unknown design and yelling at Io Cor to follow him as he ran into the airlock and switched it to atmospheric link, then pointed the device at the hull of the enemy ship and fired, blasted a 2m by 2m hole through several layers of reinforced tritanium/duranium alloy and giving the boarders free passage into the engine room of the pirate ship*

"Now get them will you, but save their helmsman, he's mine !!"

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:23   #76
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*Cinic charges in, his rifle aimed up, his men piling in by him, he turns down a corridor as the engines are being blasted to smitherines, he mere, as calmly as possible, hurries to the bridge of the vessel, not only to kill the captain, but to deactivate the SD system*

Last edited by Io Cor; 28 Jan 2004 at 17:28.
Io Cor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:24   #77
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

(on a note, no one does anything with -my- troops, as I will not do anything to your things, such as flying -your- ship...but I'll get rid of the post that I just did, please do not control my Character or his men, it isnt your right, if I dont respond in time, just assume that the message didnt get through over the comm, or my men arent in battle condition at the moment, think up something...thats all)

Last edited by Io Cor; 28 Jan 2004 at 17:38.
Io Cor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:39   #78
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ the only thing i did with your troops is teleport them onto my ship, completely out of your control and without any action of your troops. It only safe to assume that in a world that rarely uses transporters, a group of troops that suddenly moves from 1 place to the other is at the very least dazed /ooc

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:40   #79
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath, noticing the pirate ship getting closer and spying the hooks, realises that there will be boarders on the Ship on the RIm soon. Eath slides the hunting knife sheath onto his belt, and swings the assualt rifle up onto his back and slides the strap for the weapon acros his shoulder. Eath heads out the door down the hall towards the nearest airlock, and finds a spot with good cover. Eath spys some nearby coffee tables surrounded by armchairs, a sort of mini lounge area. Eath drags the tables and chairs into the path of the airlock and knocks them over randomly, and uses a table as a wall to hide himself from view from the doorway he is crouched in. Eath removes his assault rifle and waits.*

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:49   #80
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

(and the authorization for transport was given by whom?)

*Cinic moves by the pile of bodies and cautiously steps into the bridge, where the captain is cursing his mouth off, Lt. Cinic lowers his rifle, and un-sheathes his long knife, he walks to the nearest man from behind, grabs his mouth and slits his throat, he then, quietly, and without the notice of the four other people, slides him into the corridor, he then returns the knife into it's sheath and returns to his rifle, he steps in again and aims at the nearest guard, he fires, the man drops, the other four, including helmsman and captain, turn, the guard raises his gun, but Cinic made a quick job of him, the guard drops and the Captain is next up, he pulls out his lil' pistol and aims it at Cinic, the Lt. dives as he is shot at, the helsman stands to pull his gun out, Cinic jumps up and lets out a stream of bullets, the Captain drops, too many holes to count, and the Helmsman drops his gun, Cinic runs over and kicks the back of his legs, the helmsman drops to his knees, Cinic aims the rifle, and the man is now headless, Cinic grumbles as he walks over to the Captain, he pulls out a knife, and cuts the head from the body, he drops the head into a bag that he had with him, he stands and looks around for the buttons*

"...I recognize this class of ship...this shouldnt be this far out!...."

*Cinic knows exactly where to go next, he heads to the Captains chair and flips open the command panel, he pushes a few buttons and the SD system shuts down*
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 18:27   #81
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ the captain said to move, now, so he in essence told me to get the corvette and boarding team the heck over to the pirate ship, the fastest way i have, is the transporter /ooc

*Flapjack quickly out of his corvette, the corvette's internal defense sytem blowing a pirate apart as he attempts to enter, within a minute flapjack finds himself on the bridge, just in time to withness Io Cor shooting the helmsman's head off*

"Oy, that guy was mine i said, oh well, do we happen to have a respawnatron aboard the ship?"

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 00:23   #82
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK was suddenly spotted on the scanners, floating in mid-space and nothing more. There was a lifesign, if you could call AcidK a lifesign, but his mental status was dropping rapidly, his heat rating dropped vastly and, to all that saw this, hope looked minimal. The mental state suddenly stopped to a steady current, something was going on in that mind.*

You know there is no hope for you out here...
I will not be subjected to letting you loose!
You have no choice, either me or death.
My death or theres, I choose mine.
Do you think you can resist me?
I know I can resist you enough!
You can use all that is left of your mind to resist me... it will only mean death. I do not die, I will find a way around it and dead although you will become, I will never die.

*AcidK's body jerked a little, his now-brittle body cracked and began to shatter a little.*

I... Will... Not... Let... You... Take... Me... Again!

*AcidK's eyes burst open, his body temperature suddenly rose and his mind exploded back to life. He turned to the pirate ship and suddenly burst in energetic flames. Suddenly AcidK burst towards the pirate ship, his katana appearing in his hands and began to chop the grappling hooks out of place. As he began chopping, more grapple-hoks burst out to collide with the SotR, only few did AcidK chop in mid-flight.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 00:36   #83
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

(still not enough authorization...not unless Wo2 actually says so...case closed, and the name is -Cinic-, not Io Cor, if you'd of read the posts...)

*Cinic turns and looks to the SotR helmsman, he grumbles and heads out of the bridge and down, past the pile of pirate bodies, towards his men, who are waiting in the engine room*

"Aight' men...pillage, plunder and loot whatever these mongrels got...but make it quick, we need to get back!...oh!....and my the way..."*Cinic pulls the head out of the bag, the pale face quite bloody and messy* "...we've got another trophy! we can add another pirate kill to the basket!"

*Cinic smiles as his men cheer and then head off*
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:59   #84
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Well Sorry for not being more specific! So quit your whining. No i'm not in a good mood Thanks for asking! Oh and flapjack, he was right about the name thing. [/ooc]

--- Little early ---

Sensor Officer: "Sir the corvette has docked, Cinic and his men are already on route. The pirates have breached the hall, there on decks 5, 10 and 19... THATS one deck under us!"

"Well thats pleasent."

*Wo2 reached down to his chair and hit a quick number of commands. Seconds latter a panle slid open, in the floor in front of his chair. He reachd into the opening and whipped out a shiny new repeater particle rifle and a stasis cannon. Slinging the statsis cannon over his back he choose the repater rifle.*

"Bakan. Theres more weapons in there. Hand them out then help me out."

--- Now ---

*Wo2's comm beep as his sensor officer called him."

SO: "The Self Destruct if offline... and... we've found Acidk.... It's happened again"

"Damn.... At least we know he's alive, but were gonna have to find some way to keep us both that way. Conntact me with any new addvents, if I don't answer i'm either dead or shootting someone."

*Wo2 turned around his barricade againg and gave another pirate boarded a permanate ulcer. He quickly with drew his body as one of the boarders fired a few more shots at him.*

"Surrender, Well let you live."

Pirate guy 1: "NO CHANCE IN HELL!"

Pirate guy 2: "I will."

Pirate guy 3: "Get down you idiot!"

*The secnod pirate stood up and began to put down his weapon when and man in full combat armour rounded the corridor, rasied a heavy assualt cannon and calmly, removed the mans torso.*

Man: "I don't Tolerate desserters."

PG1: "Bout time..."

*The man gave the pirate a cold look and the pirate quickly shut up. Wo2 reached to his comm*

"Flapjack, Cinic get back here now, we've got pirate boarding partys on 5 decks now, and I think I have the boarding party commander here. There trying to reach the bridge."

*wo2 switch off the comm and whipped out his stasis cannon, he then stood up and fired a round at the two supprised pirates and one shot at the commander. The two men were encased in bubbles and frozen in place, their guns pointing at wo2. The shots hit the commanders armour but merly dissapated on impact.*

Commander: "Oh come now... Surely you can do better then that."

*The commander rasied his weapon and filled the corridor with shots, two of the secuirty personal with wo2 were blown off their feet and left to die while they lost there fluids. Wo2 though fast and turned his stasis cannon on the two dieing men and incased them in the statsis field.*

"Now you'll live until this is over."

Commander: "Very noble... Now come out and die. I want no prisoners."

Last edited by Wo2; 29 Jan 2004 at 19:28.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:04   #85
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

(*shrugs* there...settled...)

*Cinic follows his men back onto the Corvette, carrying a few things with him, supplies, weapons and such, he notices his men doing the same, Cinic chuckles lightly as he steps onto the Corvette, he looks around and heads to the Corporal to wait with him until they return*
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:31   #86
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack again hit his small commbadge like device and was teleported across the pirate ship and into the corvette, where he quickly pressed a button that undocked the corvette and set it to dock with SoTR, then slammed into his commbadge again and yell something incomprehensible at it, a few microseconds later flapjack was standing directly behind the pirate commander, who obviously had no idea of his impending doom, flapjack quickly grabbed a small EMP weapon and blasted the commander, who fell back immediatly, his armour immobilized for the moment*

*Flapjack then realized he had nothing that could actaully penetrate the commander's armour, thus flapjack jumped behind the cover Wo2 was sitting behind and gave another set of commands through his commbadge, teleporting Io Cor and his boarders directly onto the bridge of the SoTR*

"pirate commander, there, strong"

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 00:17   #87
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Don't go over board flapjack... He should have controll of his troops. I'll wait for more posts. [/ooc]
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:25   #88
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

*Eath listens to the sounds of the airlock getting blown backwards, and pirates filling the hallway. Popping his head out form the doorway, Eath grabs his pistol and fires a plasma burst into the group, ducking as a bright flash incinerates all the pirates in the immediate area, and blinding the ones who weren't shielding their eyes. The screams of the living let Eath know he isn't clear yet, so he grabs his plasma rifle and rolls out from the doorway behind the table, kneels, takes aim and fires a shot through the closest pirate's forehead, splattering his brain and skull all over the pirate standing directly behind the poor fellow, who runs into a wall screaming about the skull bits sticking out of his face and eyes. The pirates spot Eath, and begin to charge him, knock aside bodies and tables, and stumbling over chairs. Eath stands to fire a volley of plasma fire into them, but is stopped as a near miss incinerates the table he was hiding behind. *

Hmm... T'would be best if I took my leave.

*Eath begins to run backwards down the hallway, firing a burst of plasma from his pistol, and leaps around the corner as it goes off in the next wave of pirate's faces.*

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 02:00   #89
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

(Again you go against what I said flapjack, you have no control over it, and for the last time...the character name isnt Io Cor...it's CINIC!!! But I'll let it go for now...and only now)

*Cinic, before he and his men are transported, quickly activates a dampening field around him and tell his men to do the same with their suits, he is back on the SotR, but cannot be transported anymore, he heads over to Flapjack and pushes him lightly*

"hey! listen here you pompus nose ring punk! you have no right to transport me or any of my men at all, if it happens again, I'll be sending away for your immediate execution! it may not seem that bad to you or anyone here, but where I come from, what you did was illegal...and punishable by court marshal and most likely death!....now...Captain...I appologize for this, from now on, only you and I shall have the key codes for the dampening fields on my men and I...so if you need to get us in a hurry, you'll know how"

(as it says, no teleporting, transportation, shoving with a pointy stick unless yah got the codes to get through the dampening field)
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:09   #90
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ my corvette kinda undocked from the pirate ship with only a couple of you guys on board remember, if i hadn't teleported you, you'd have had to find the holes the pirates made to board the SoTR and come in through there, which would mean a long bit of travelling to be done before you get to the bridge where you're needed /ooc

*flapjack watched as the idiot commander of the space marines stood in the middle of the line fire and upright, amazingly nobody took use of the oppertunity to execute the guy*

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 13:44   #91
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Sitting in his quarters pulling up the sleeve of his shirt, taking the small vials hekld within a belt and fasneing it around his arm, its length easly covering twice the tough leather serving as protection agaisnt falls. Flexing hand into a tight fist, a slight dim glow for brefiest of seconds from dome shape orb on his palm connected to his gantlet covering his wrist easily.
"It sounds as though there is fighting going on this may be a opertuntity to gauge the effectivness of the ships forces, from a distance lest we underestimate them"
The noises outside increasing somthing not right about the atmophere right now, his senses as sharp as his mind.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 17:20   #92
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK chopped the last grapple away, his eyes literally glowing red with his inner rage boring it's way into AcidK's main mind. AcidK turned to look at the pirate ship and grinned an evil grin. Then he started to glow dimly, then the glow turned to a noticable flare and, suddenly, AcidK bursted into a light that penertrated even light-blocking visors. The light stayed for ten seconds, getting a little brighter each time, and then it was gone, left instead by a line of disapating light, running through the pirate ship. The pirate ship moved abruptly at the same second, a ripple of psychic energy rushing across it's hull that suddenly exploded on both sides that the dimming light had passed through. AcisdK had disappeared, obviously the light showed his devastating projectory.*

*It was at least three seconds later that the shockwave hit the SotR, shifting it back a little in the sudden power unleashed like that. Then, in the distance, a new star began to glow out of nowhere, on not listed on any form of nav-chart and seemed to appear out of nowhere.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 20:42   #93
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Relaxing, Serene sighs as she reattaches her whip to a loop off her skirt.

"I was so hoping to have a moments relaxation before we set about to work..or at least have time to have a little fun. Did you see those golden pillars! Imagine all the loot that could disappear on his ship"

Loosing the ties around her shirkens then reaching to pull her hair back, sharp, small, claw like daggers trailing to the base of her hair off the tie. Slipping a last comb in her hair above the tie, the razor sharp decorative edge glistening in the light.

"Well i'm ready if you are."

The ship pitching then, but Serene's cat like balance keeps her on the feet, riding the rocking. Turning to Arawn she purrs with a grin.

"Okay, that was fun, hehe."

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 20:52   #94
Darkling

Unable to supress grin at her reactions
"We shall see about if we can get any surplus profit of this after, first we better scout the territor we shall eb huting in"
His grin still there as he pulls his trial hair backwards loopign it into a ponytail tieing a glinted object into its end hiddne underneath his dark hair. Adjusting his cloths a flciker of excitment shivering across his fur as it always did before a hunt.
"All set, good"

The door opening into the corridor the ship suddering a little from something, easly adjusting his way to stay standing making silent strides out into the walkway.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:11   #95
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Flapjack and "CINIC" that'll be enough outta you too. If your gonna complain do it ooc and not in the thread. Heck have a argument using the PM system, just stop trashing my thread! and "Cinic" I though we disscused this already, you got the point across so now be nice to flapjack, and flapjack you be nice to him, or i'll have you both shoved out the nearest airlock!! [/ooc]

"Bout time. Cinic, sit down before someone removes your head. Some marine you make..."

*Wo2 looked around the corner to see the commander still there but mosty of his friends weren't. It was at that time that the shockwave hit the ship, the pirate commander was blown off his feet. Wo2 was thrown against the wall. As he came up he saw his oppurtunity. Reached out and grabbed cinics sidearm, then rolled into the corridor. He came up into a leap and landed right on topp of the commander. Be fore the man could react, wo2 had the muzzle of the pistol shoved under the mans helmet and had pulled the trigger. A faint flash could be seen from the visor of the helmet and then red began to trickel out of the suit.*

"Well thats him gone." Wo2 pointed to the two pirates incased in stasis fields, "Take these men to holding cells and then deactivate the fields. Flapjack, were going back to the bridge, we need to get on the move. Ah but one more thing."

*Wo2 reached for his comm and activated ship wide broadcast.*

"This is the captain to all aboard the ship, if you've been injured, please seek the nearst medical officer. If you have a pirate in your area, contact security, we kinda want them alive. We'll be returning to our normall corse soon. Have a nice day!"

Last edited by Wo2; 30 Jan 2004 at 22:05.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:29   #96
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly called 2 medical officers for the guys in stasis with wounds, and some security personell for the pirates in stasis, flapjack then ran back onto the bridge and took the device off the console, a few moments later flapjack had plotted a course to the nearest friendly stardock to have the minor repairs done and the pirates delivered to the authorities*

"Slipstream drive charging, target set, computer plotting course, 1 minute till jump, moving out of planetary orbit."

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 22:36   #97
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Following Arawn out the door, slipping silently into the corridor, Serene looks around, her hand at her waist, ready to use the whip in a instant. Spotting no one of consequence, she nods at Arawn to continue. Changing her mannerisms to play the confused and frightened passangers, they continue down the hallway, mentally mapping their route on the map she memorized. Reaching an intersection she glances down the hallways, quickly pulling her head back. Turning to Arawn, she grins slightly, a series of purrs and growls emanating from her throat.

Unread 31 Jan 2004, 01:20   #98
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*Cinic grumbles as he reaches up and starts firing at the commander, he watches the bullet count decrease at an amazing rate, soon, his clip runs out and he retreats the weapon back down to cover*

"Yeah!..some marine indeed......wait...I got an idea...I hope yah dont mind me using your comm systems...cause if I'm right, the ship we just ran into, was just a patrol, there should be a larger group nearby..."

*Cinic dives towards a panel, a few shots just missing him, he taps the panel here and there, a fuzzy and unclear channel opens up, a dark voice comes on, speaking an unknown language*

"to heela Daelur kefra barrgeo!!"

*Cinic hits a few more spots on the panel, and the comm channel closes, he quickly rolls back to Wo2*

"We wont be picking up that passenger that I asked for, he'll be picking us up, or at least coming to the aid of this ship and ward off the pursuing pirates..."
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 12:13   #99
Darkling

Nods back at Serene taking a glance around corner himself to catch sight of pirate down the corridor, a security offcier seeming to have them at bay for now.
"None of our concern lets move on"
Without another word takes a leap into past the bend, landing gracfully on his feet woithout a sound taking a few looks around carfully before stepping forward to wait for Serene to follow asomber expressionon his face.

Last edited by Darkling; 31 Jan 2004 at 12:26.
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 13:52   #100
flapjack
crashed computer

"Slipstream drive charged, target coordinates confirmed, course plotted, drive activating, jump in T-minus 10 seconds."

*flapjack quickly makes the final course corrections as the Slipstream drive comes online and begins tunneling through subspace, a deep blue tunnel appearing in front of the SoTR*

"Tunnel opened, entering slipstream, time to arrival on target 5 minutes."

*With that flapjack pushes the ship carefully into the slipstream tunnel and out of normal space*

"Okay, stand down shields and weapons, we're safe now."