User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 10 Oct 2003, 22:34   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Bounty Hunter

Its a room, and not just a little room, like one of those little toilet rooms, its a giant room. it has a bar and those stupid swinging doors at the entrance.

This bar is no ordinary bar though, it is themeeting places of all the most evil or dangerous scum of the universe, it holds every bounty hunter worth its salt and even those who wish to train to become one.

This room has two areas,a social area and a large training area. The training area is obviously an area for training, but it is also the only room where you are allowed to recruit or fire bounty hunters.

You must tell me, the barman, of who you are and if you are for hire or are on a mission.

Like this, my character

Name: Slick

So just post and i will add the details later....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 14:18   #2
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Bounty Hunter

name: Remy 'flapjack' Redert
history: at a young age flapjack was discovered to be a potentially powerfull psycher and was quickly brought to the psy academy where he was trained primarily in the arts of telemorphics, he has some skills with telekinetics but is mostly inexperienced with the other types of psy abilities, he is the youngest ever to be gaven a K8 AAI. He decided to become a bounty hunter quite recently and tough skilled with rifles and some heavy weapons he has no experience with tracking people down

*flapjack entered the bar, the doors swinging open in front of him, he walked straight towards the barkeep and asked for a drink, something simple, he then added he was there looking for a job, almost magically a little card appeared in his hands which he quickly handed over to the barman, on the card was his info*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 22:51   #3
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

*slick hands the new arrival an ale and sits down, flapjack follows, where he shows him to a chair in the training room.*

"do you wish to train?"

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:02   #4
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, i'd like to train my tracking abilities, but i need not to train my other disciplines

*flapjack demonstrates by melting 3 of the targets into water, then restoring them to their previous state*

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:30   #5
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

Name: AcidK

History:
AcidK is not widly known in the galaxy, but those that do know him face to face don't last long. He keeps himself to himself and accepts jobs from anyone willing to pay his extortionate fee (Which he calls 100% Guarantee Fee). Weilding various weapons, AcidK doesn't hunt bounties as such, but when someone offers him a deal, he is always listening.

*AcidK sat by the bar, keeping himself as away from others as possible. He was dressed in a long trench coat that almost dragged on the floor, along with a large-brimmed hat, covering his eyes from veiw.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:47   #6
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
name: gorian 'the wolf' highlander
history: was discharged from the british special forces for stabbing his commanding officer to death with a founting pen (which he stil keeps today, and uses to sign any contracts). After his discharge he made a living performing hits, but discovered that his tallent for tracking and bloodlust (that and his yellow eyes earning him his alias 'the wolf') could be better used hunting people down for a hefty price, however, since his temper flaired at a prior imployer, who was foolish enough to comment that gorian 'had a temper probem' (the man won't make that mistake again, highlander cut out his tounge), the wolf has had to return to the underground to avoid certain death from lesser hitmen. It is for this reason the wolf finds himself in the bar.

the wolf stides into the bar, a grim purpose set on his unreadable face, yellow eyes reflecting all available light in the room, blond hair to his sholders suggest that he has been unabe to visit a barber in some time. visible under his opened long leather jacket at his left hip is a plasma sword, just under 4ft long, and seemingly made for someone slightly less well built than Gorian. At his right is a plasma aurorifle, fully automatic, and one of only a few of its class ever made. as the wolf reaches the actual bar he unsheaths the plasma sword and places it on the bar, addressing slick he says "I need to learn to use this, and quick", the wolf gives slick a smile, hinting his slight insanity and great bloodlust "I've been told i'm not a patient man."
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 08:38   #7
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

"Right, Flapjack and gorian please follow, " Slick leads them down several flights of stairs to his "Safe" house, and he gets out his reaver and says, flapjack, to learn to track, you must always feel you are the victim. You are the one fleeing from you to be exact, many a time when i was a rookie, did i have to surrender to my instict of thinking he was "just in the shadows" but you must refrain, and know all about him.

"gorian, your request, is slightly harder.... so istead of telling you, i thought i would show you." Slick removes his material reaver from his jacket, looks at it aweingly and holds it in his hand. "so.... Attack me, if you can"

Unread 13 Oct 2003, 16:47   #8
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

*gorian slowly picks up the weapon, obviously slightly uneasy about it, having spent his time training with guns, and follows slick. once they reach the target area, having recieved his instructions, gorian swings the weapon like a baseball bat, aiming for slicks head, and putting his full body weight behind it.*
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:52   #9
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick easily defends aginst gorian what wityh his years of experiance and starts to fight harder against gorian

"the only way you will ever learn to swordfight is to listen to your instincts"

Slick fights harder, beggining to push gorian into a corner, also watching for the turn of rage, where instinct kicks in

Unread 13 Oct 2003, 21:30   #10
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ hmm, strange, i'm pretty sure instincts are the quick road to defeat /ooc

*flapjack looks around a little on the training grounds, quickly figuring out that there was even a simulation room of huge proportions*

hmm, a sim, might be usefull

*flapjack quickly connected his portable computer into the primary computer controlling the simulation room, overriding the normal authentication protocols and accessing the database controls, he then built a new file and dumped a simulation he'd made into it, quickly modding it to what he wanted it to do*

*when he finished he went inside, the systems coming online with a low hum*

let's see if what you said works against the computer slick

*flapjack quickly pulled out a small energy blade, the blade glowing in the darkness of the alley he was now in*

Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:40   #11
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK enters into a dojo area that was seperate from the training area. It was a practice dojo where assassins could make sure they are up to track on what they know already. AcidK pulled out two pistols and held one at an equal hieght to his wait whilst the other was over his head, his arm arched backwards as the pistol pointed forwards.*

*AcidK them moved, bringing the pistols in so that they pointed left and right. Then spun, moving his arms again so that one pistol was pointing to his left whilst the other was pointing in front of him, the arm holding the pistol to which was pointing left was in an angle, up and other his head. AcidK continued to move from stance to stance, each of the Pistol Kata techniques was used, step by step, until he was left standing, hands in a verticle lift in front of his stomach, the top hand holding a pistol pointing upwards, the lower holding a pistol pointing downwards.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 23:48   #12
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nightmare
History: A man wanted to live forever. he knew he could not. however he did know that he could create a machine that copied his exact brain functions for its core logic system so that it would act exactly as he would, he made two such machines the first was destroyed soon after its creation. The second was not a total success, the brain waves had been slightly altered between the time the first and the second machines were built. the second was more aggressive and had been given an advantage that the first did not own, it was intuitive it and it made weapons. with training it became very formiddable in close combat and was a perfect shot with many makes of guns. then it was given a programming "tune up", the origonal program resisted and the robot got free it massacred the man and the lab's personnell. it continued on to become a mercenary and now a bounty hunter it has made various "improvements" to its design.

Enters the bar in a black trench-coat, black leather gloves, combat boots and one of those old gangster hats (black). scans the room taking all into account and walks to the bar
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 16:59   #13
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Name: Triolus
History: Triolus tatined for many years as a ninja, in an academy hidden by dense forest, and showed exellence in all his training. But he was power hungry, and ecided to attempt to take the school from his master. after a bloody fight Triolus used his training and a natural affinity he seemed to have with the forest to escape, hunted constantly by the ninjas he betrayed.

Triolus enters the bar silently, taking advantage of the door blowing open to hide his approach, he keeps to the shadows, examining the gathered bounty hunters, when he is satisfied that none have reason to kill him yet, he walks up to the bar and askes for a jug of hot water, which he takes to a table in a dark corner and adds a mixture of herbs to, leaving it to stew for a few minutes.
(edited for spelling)

Last edited by Flaag; 3 Nov 2003 at 21:50.
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 14:22   #14
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick watches over the bounty hunters that are training and starts to make a makeshift training sign.

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:11   #15
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

the sudden movement causes Nightmare to look up and switch to infared vision a small turret pops up from his shoulder and points at slik he narrows his eyes and looks at the new comer the turret follows his eyes
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:51   #16
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick removes his reaver from its protective sheath and watches the robot with close eyes....

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:55   #17
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Triolus turns to nightmare,
"you have no reason for suspicion, i am here for the same reason as you, i require money, and for that i need a job. Our methods are different enough that we are unlikely to be conteding for the same job, so what is the reason for your caution? nice coat by the way"
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:04   #18
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK nods and appears suddenly behind Slick, his K5 Katana pointing at his spine, charged and ready, and a pistol now aiming at Mad Cat.*

now, this is what we call a sudden stalemate. Put the turret away, sheathe that sword and let us calm down before I get mad.

*AcidK, his cigar in his mouth and lit, begins to make telepathic predictions of all the outcames and begans planning ahead.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:45   #19
Mad cat

ooc- hmm i guess my "turret" needs explenation its about one and a half times the length of an exacto knife, bah! if youv ever seen predator its basically like the shoulder cannon but less lumpy same sort of projectile too. heh acid cannot read my mind -ooc
looks at acid and grunts in almost amusement
i am not particularly worried about the bar tender although he may be usefull in future nor am i worried about your little pistol, however your tactics are to be commended. and to you sir,
looks at Triolus
we all have reason for extreme caution and suspition each and every kill brings a new enemy a new threat usually many if you have killed someone like a gang boss or politician. people do like what is known as revenge... they hire people like you and me to kill people like us, and then there are the authorities,
chuckles
they are too incompitent to be much of a threat

the weapon dissapears

you have much to learn but i believe i can trust you, at least untill you leave this building, as with you my friend with the sword, oh and by the way, thank you
gives a slight nod
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 12:16   #20
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
Telepathy in the Academy is not all about reading minds, it is about prediction using neural logic and knowing movements before they happen.
-ooc-

*AcidK smiles.*

This is no 'ordinary' pistol. Kylithium-built bullets, enough psychic explosives in each shot to level half a building.

*AcidK slowly places down the pistol and the katana is, suddenly, sheathed away.*

The life of mercinaries is a complicated one, assassins also. But bounty hunters have their own bounties, but are not easily taken down. Not many people dare to kill a bounty hunter without a lot of thought on what they are trying to do.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:11   #21
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack slowly tracked trough the simulation, quickly picking up the pace as he moved into more densly populated areas*

hmm, a simulator giving me a hard time, think not

*flapjack decides to give the simulator something to really work on, quickly morphing into a tiger, having already picked up the smell of his target as he started running trough the simulated city, within a few minutes he heard the police sirens behind him and noticed his prey*

*flapjack jumped up, barely dodging a bullet that came soaring from the police car that was now only a few meters behind him, morphing in mid-air as he went and throwing a small energy knife into the police car, instantly killing the driver when the small blade impacted with the head of the unsuspecting policeman*

*now flapjack came down towards his target, using several small devices and his very limited knowledge of televelotics to increase the speed at which time flows around him, speeding him up and slowing the world down as he did*

*the impact with his target sent the unsuspecting target flying into the wall of the building only a few meters away, flapjack was right behind him and quickly drew his shockblade, a single strike capable of killing nearly every known being and swinged it forward, tearing through the knife that his target had drawn and cutting into his chest, an immense energy discharge immediatly killing him*

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:01   #22
Mad cat

ooc- you char exist every where at once dont he? and how u get psycic splosives? -ooc

youd be surprised, ive been all three and then some and about your, bullets, i should like to see one sometime in a slightly more, private meeting

looks around and notices everyone in the bar looking at him acid Triolus and the bar keeper and chuckles

what? havent you all seen a small encounter before in your life? you all look like we had several antimatter bombs strapped to our backs and had our thumbs on the detonators! get back to whatever you were doing

with a whir of machinery he expands and begins shrinking into a sphere the size of a basket ball the coat and hat have dissapeared the ball rolls up to acid a panel opens and a small chip pops out the ball rolls back to its origonal position and unfolds then gives acid a nod
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:17   #23
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK doesn't avert his gaze, but his second sight looks a little more carefully on this chip. Wondering mostly what was on the chip, AcidK looks up at Mad Cat. He's been in enough traps in his life to not trust most people.*

What is this?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:21   #24
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack comes back upstairs and notices that there is a lot of commotion about what just happened*

*flapjack walks up to acidk*

so, err, what did happen ??

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:51   #25
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK looks to Flapjack, his senses still focused on everything around him.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 17:54   #26
Mad cat

a way to contact me,

glances at flapjack

who is this? a little friend, helper, minion, sidekick? it does not seem much like you
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 22:46   #27
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack stares angrily at the robot*

me, a sidekick, helper, LITTLE friend ?? hmm, perhaps you should take a look in the simulator, i think the scenario i ran is still on

and no, i'm half-elf, half-dragon and he is, well, i'm not sure what he really is, but he is bigger and smaller then me, stronger and weaker and in all states weaker at magic but stronger at physics

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:20   #28
Mad cat

ooc- flapjack i wouldnt go into such things because of breeding problems, genetics ect unless your a genetic experiment which you havent said in history but ill run with it (i still need convincing)-ooc

such may be but your demeanor towards him suggests your being a little helper or even an errand runner

goes up to the bartender

give me some twelve volt batteries

while waiting he turns to acid

you should probably come out from behind there before this guy gets pissed off
motions at bartender

Last edited by Mad cat; 6 Nov 2003 at 00:35.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:35   #29
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
I'm always a genetic mishap of psychic experimentation. Hence my name

anyways, I get my hands on Psychic equipment because, well, I more or less own the psychic vault . It's mine and PK's our use as neccessary
-ooc-

*AcidK frowns and places the chip into a small filing system hidden in his jecket, moving out of the corner and sitting carefully at the bar, although not too close and not too far from anyone.*

I do not need help, I am capable of defending myself. Those whom defend me only get in my way.

*AcidK clicks his fingers, a Myst Breaker appears on the bar.*

Besides, not many people have fought me and lived, stalemate or otherwise.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:37   #30
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trisk

History: Trisk learned computers since near birth, he had beguns coding games at a young age and when he tuyrned 10 a computer wuiz he met taught him the secrets oif hacking, Trisk loved it and begun training his entire life hacking to find challenges, he always keeps his pocket PC on him and a weapon weather it be melee or ranged, ussualy both which he trained part time

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 04:27   #31
Mad cat

ooc- heh emeriments gone wrong, fun-ooc

gives acid a disgusted look

dont be foolish! i never offer help to people especially when they are of my own kind, it is simply a way to communicate, ussually for buisiness matters

taps fingers on bar while waiting for batteries
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:50   #32
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ my character had a little magical mishap in his early days, the 17 years started when he joined the psychic academy, before that day he was the archmage of the academy of nexus (and still is). As for the magical mishap, well, he tried to summon a dragon and instead of summoning it, he merged with it /ooc

i'm a teacher at the psychic academy, acidk is the headmaster and teacher of several disciplines at the academy.

and acidk, actaully if you count the numerous occasions of students challening you, there are quite a lot of survivors

and i once managed to get a stalemate against you, when we both started getting wounds and you killed everyone else in the room with the M-virus

i'm also 1 of the few people that can get close to you when you're fighting, not so much because i can fight as good as you can, but because if/when you get wounded, i won't die from the M-virus

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 13:36   #33
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
I seem to recall most 'survivors' heading to medical rooms afterwards
-ooc-

*AcidK stares carefully at Mad Cat.*

I was not refering to you...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 17:46   #34
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, that was before i was there, after i was there most of them fell into the medical room that was dead below the arena

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 18:27   #35
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Yes, the medical room was hardly ever used, it was more a psycriatric centre than anything else. If a mind goes corrupt, well... everyone knows what happens usually when Hewitt has his flashbacks...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 22:15   #36
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

(stupid schoolwork, no time to post)
Watching the conversation unfold, Triolus heads off to the training room, he starts up a simulation of a busy city, with towering buildings, programs a target in a skyscraper 5 blocks away, and randomizes the buildings inbetween, then enters the room.

The city towers above him, he is in a small park, hidden by a hedge, a few meters from a back alley. there are few people around, he quckly darts into the alley, pausing once he is hidden to check there is noone else in there. he then simmies up a drainpipe, bracing himself against the corner of the alley. Halfway up the drainpipe cuts off where it has not been repaired, but there is an open window leading to a small flat.
(out of time, will finish later)
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 11:58   #37
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

Slick stands watching over the shown bounty hunters and suddenly Slyly grins and removes his reaver and watches mad cat. "trust me, mad cat, i am something to worry about....."

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 15:26   #38
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack quickly draws his double powerblade*

i tought you said no fighting

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 21:20   #39
Mad cat

i asked for batteries and i was not talking about you as a threat, i was and still am not worried about you getting killed
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 23:43   #40
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick stares at mad cat fpr a week waiting for a reply but gets none, so carries on with the work at the bar

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 22:22   #41
Mad cat

ooc- what? read above post i make reply -ooc

glares at the bartender

i asked for batteries?
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 00:46   #42
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

hands u batteries

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 13:25   #43
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK points and laughes at Slick, tapping his hand on the counter, trying to recouperate himself.*

My god, yur awful.. bwahaha... threaten, back down, forget, reminded...

*AcidK stands up, some laughter still inside.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 00:35   #44
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

do not mock the elderly.....

*brings a giant converted shotgun and aims for acid*

Unread 1 Dec 2003, 05:01   #45
Mad cat

begings laughing

you really expect to do something with THAT??? it would hardly leave a scratch on me, now for the last time give me batteries! or you could succeed in pissing me off
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 15:14   #46
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ mad cat you already have batteries and the gun is aimed at acid /ooc

*flapjack quickly turned around, his energy blade still in his aimed, and looked towards slick*

you know, you really shouldn't do that, i think he's older then you and a lot stronger then a measly little shotgun

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 13:21   #47
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK couldn't hold it in for any longer as the shotgun was pointed at him. Within half a split second, AcidK had grabbed Slick's arm, twisted it out of place and took the shotgun out of his hands, twisting it.*

If that is true, then NEVER mock me, for I out-age all you you in this place added together.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:44   #48
Mad cat

ooc- i am blind i always miss very obvious things-ooc

watches acid disable the bartender and gives a golf clap

splendid! jolly good show, i was waiting for someone to do something like that, youd think he'd have leared not to do shit like that

turns away and starts fiddling with the batteries puts them on a table and grabs a few large capacitors a small plastic tube a circuit board and a thick spool of wire. wraps the wire around the tube in six seperate sections and attaches the loose ends to the circuit board, connects the batteries and flips a switch

yup its working

fiddles with the circuit board and flips the switch again

there, perfect

places a screw in one end of the tube points it at a wall and flips the switch, a whoosh and a crash is heard and mc walks to the wall to find the screw deeply embedded in it

exelent! right who wants a mass driver?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:10   #49
flapjack
crashed computer

no thanks, my quantum pulse pistols, energy blade and pulse sniper rifle will do just fine

perhaps you would like to do a training session?

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:29   #50
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

I'll stick to my K5 Katana, FIDO explosives and Emotion Tranquilisers.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.