User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 21:31   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who works at Maplin?

Was it Dace or Deffeh?

Anyway, do that store sell copper wires?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:23   #2
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
no one ha ha
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:29   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
it was Deffeh
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:54   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it was me, and yes.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:42   #5
Pavil

I'm going to come into every Maplin store in Scotland saying that I met a guy called Deffeh on the internet who wants to **** me.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:31   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
thats 2 or 3 then
i cant be bothered reaching for the catalogue to see
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:37   #7
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna make a fool of maplin.. bwAahahahahaha

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:56   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
I'm going to come into every Maplin store in Scotland saying that I met a guy called Deffeh on the internet who wants to **** me.
good luck with that, you have eight days. Ive handed in my notice

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:21   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
good luck with that, you have eight days. Ive handed in my notice
You were complaining about the ****ness of the job, no? Wise decision!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:23   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i am a lazy bastard mind, and i do tend to complain about everything, so it probably wasnt that bad really. Its just its all ive ever known in the working world.

Its more the fact that ill be living in Stirling and working in East Kilbride if i dont quit. A tad.. ridiculous for a part time job

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:27   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i am a lazy bastard mind, and i do tend to complain about everything, so it probably wasnt that bad really. Its just its all ive ever known in the working world.

Its more the fact that ill be living in Stirling and working in East Kilbride if i dont quit. A tad.. ridiculous for a part time job
Those place-names don't say me anything. Is the distance too big?
I haven't worked for over a year too (excluding my internship period) and I like it this way. I don't feel like being a supermarket employee if I can do fancy things with computers.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:58   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Stirling is "the portal to the highlands", the most northern city/town of the central belt

East kilbride is about 30-45 mins south of glasgow.

Between them id say is a good hour and a halfs driving with minimal traffic. Hardly convenient for a ****ty little part time job

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 04:04   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who works at Maplin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Stirling is "the portal to the highlands", the most northern city/town of the central belt

I hate bumping old threads but i have to in this instance.

DUNBLANE IS 'THE PORTAL TO THE HIGHLANDS' AND IS THE MOST NORTHERNLY CITY IN THE CENTRAL BELT.

Just so people dont have wrong info :)
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 08:35   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to east kilbride tomorrow.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:24   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I hate bumping old threads but i have to in this instance.

DUNBLANE IS 'THE PORTAL TO THE HIGHLANDS' AND IS THE MOST NORTHERNLY CITY IN THE CENTRAL BELT.

Just so people dont have wrong info
dunblane is a city?

Either way, Enjoy EK MrL. Its a dump, and the only place to go is the shopping centre (its ****ing huge though, one of the biggest in europe eh)

I dont work in Maplin anymore because im too busy being an unemployed bum full time.

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:31   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to the cinema. I'm telling people what to do with a car.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:33   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the cinema is part of the shopping centre ;/

Youll notice that East Kilbride is for some reason rather cold. Even colder than your average scottish town.

Dont know why, it just is.

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:34   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Do you want to buy a fiat punto?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:35   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

probably not, how much is it going for

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:36   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

However much they cost new.

You could get one in 'Broom Yellow'!
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:38   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

!

i may have to pass.

I dont think my student loan minus my drinking habit = a car

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:39   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Coming from Glasgow + Drinking Habit could = a car though.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:41   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Thats not really a cash transaction though.

Have i ever mentioned how great my uni timetable is btw?

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:42   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

also, i have to say, this conversation would be a lot more free flowing if CGI clients were allowed on IRC.

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:42   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I get to go to work when I feel like.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:45   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
also, i have to say, this conversation would be a lot more free flowing if CGI clients were allowed on IRC.
They are...?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:49   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They are...?
even in forums?

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:38   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
even in forums?
yes.

ps. uni space + mirc install + port 8080 is the win.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:12   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
dunblane is a city?

Has been for (8?) hundreds of years.

It has to do with it having a Cathedral.

Stirling on the other hand was a Town until only a few years ago.

Also the gateway to the Highlands thing has to do with the A9 (the road for the Highlands).

Used to be you had to travel through Dunblane on it (literally making Dunblane 'The Gateway').

Now we have a bypass but still.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:28   #30
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Has been for (8?) hundreds of years.

It has to do with it having a Cathedral.
Actually, no, it isn't, and it doesn't.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote