User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 03:15   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Memory Loss

I have come to like AFI.

I watch their songs when they come on the TV (instead of flipping).

I listen to them on the radio.

I would like to see them live.

Imagine my suprise when i told my friend this and he informed me i had seen them live.

They were the support act to an Offspring concert i went to.

Sometimes i hate my brain.

Anyone with any similar experince?
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 05:21   #2
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I constantly forget peoples names
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 06:57   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I just have paramnesia. But no memory problems. Well, no memory loss problems at least. Just some extra stuff adding up into there.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 07:41   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
I constantly forget peoples names
Same here...

I also forget many other things.
For example Imagine me telling myself for 5 minutes before I leave that I shouldn't forget a book or something... then, 5 minutes later I walk out of the door, get on the bus, go to school, and halfway to school I remember I should have taken my book with me.
It's really stupid...

I also misplace a lot of things. Especially paperwork and I sometimes can't find things anymore that I had in my hand 3 minutes ago.

It's not that I really FORGET it. I just don't seem to think of it when it actually matters.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 08:41   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Same here...

I also forget many other things.
For example Imagine me telling myself for 5 minutes before I leave that I shouldn't forget a book or something... then, 5 minutes later I walk out of the door, get on the bus, go to school, and halfway to school I remember I should have taken my book with me.
It's really stupid...
I do this all the time!
The last thing i ever do before i leave the house is pick up my keys, so i have to paint a mental image of me picking up my keys and my book.
That way when i pick my keys up, i remember my book.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 10:25   #6
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
i had this problem.... but i have something to blame it on...

I'm Dyspraxic.... hey.. it's the only disability...

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 11:19   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This morning, I'm wearing a AFI t-shirt. What a coincidence to find this thread this morning.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 15:08   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I forgot to go to college this morning. :duh:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:30   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I'm horrible with names and dates...

This almost caused me and my GF to break up on our 1st year of dating... Of course I forgot her birthday and only called her late at night...

All came into focus to her the next year, when I told her it was my mother's birthday and she went to my place, congratulated my mom, gave her a hug and it wasn't my mom's bday... I had got the day right, but one month earlier...

Then she went : "Oh, if you can't remember you mom's birthday and you know her for all your life, not remembering mine is pretty acceptable..."

:eek:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:35   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
sometimes i walk into rooms to get something or do something, and then 30 seconds later when i'm in the room i have no idea what i'm doing there.

also if i'm doing something like watching TV and the programme finishes I won't remember what I had watched like 1 minute later (same is true if i'm doing something, i will forget what i did about 1 minute later)

also people will be talking to me and i'll be part of the conversation and then I forget what the hell we were talking about.

i think i'm mad
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:36   #11
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
i forgot where i put my mobile.... i never saw it again.
i can only hold one telephone number in my memory at a time.
i frequently forget where i am going or what i am doing.
i can walk from one room to the next and forget what i went in there for.
oh....

and i can't remember 2001-2002.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:37   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Try as I might I can't remember the reason why I registered with these forums or why I come back every day. It's a sickness I tell you.

None of us actually know why we come back...we just do. Dante has actually done you a great deal of harm by bringing you here, you're going to spend day after day after day logging on just to check if a really good thread that only gets posted once every fortnight has been posted.

well come to the rest of your life.

ps you lot moved yet?
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 16:46   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I keep on forgetting where I put things.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:03   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i think i'm mad
no... I got the same thing.
I'm quite easilly distracted in conversations and I often forget what the hell it's about.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:05   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I forget things like 'buy milk on way home from work', to the extent my gf started writing post-its with things to do on them, then stuck them on the dashboard/steering wheel of the car, so I wouldn't forget to get stuff on the way home..

...except I forgot to read the Post-It. Bugger.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:07   #16
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I forget things like 'buy milk on way home from work', to the extent my gf started writing post-its with things to do on them, then stuck them on the dashboard/steering wheel of the car, so I wouldn't forget to get stuff on the way home..

...except I forgot to read the Post-It. Bugger.
post-its rock! my house is full of them...stuck to my pc, ps2, tv, microwave....

i even found a few stuck to my ashtrays so i knew i would find them

the best thing to do is to make a list of everything u need to remember and stick it to the ceiling directly above your head where you sleep. that way you cant miss it

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 17:09   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
In before deffeh posts some bull**** about us being angsty goths
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 19:14   #18
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
sometimes i walk into rooms to get something or do something, and then 30 seconds later when i'm in the room i have no idea what i'm doing there.

also if i'm doing something like watching TV and the programme finishes I won't remember what I had watched like 1 minute later (same is true if i'm doing something, i will forget what i did about 1 minute later)

also people will be talking to me and i'll be part of the conversation and then I forget what the hell we were talking about.

i think i'm mad
*cough* *coupotheadgh* *cough*
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 05:25   #19
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw AFI at Leeds. got screwed out of a ticket when they toured with The Offspring :/

as for memory i sometimes pick up my house/car keys, and then go to do something small before i walk out, then think "where are my keys?" and then start hunting round the house when ive either gripped them in a hand or put them in my trouser pocket
and i sometimes hear the first part of a long speach when someones talking to me, and seem to miss the middle out entirely and not remember it
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:15   #20
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Try as I might I can't remember the reason why I registered with these forums or why I come back every day. It's a sickness I tell you.
Hear hear
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:25   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I have a selective memory, though not by choice. For some reason my sub-councious mind just decides all by itself what things it wants to remember and what things it doesn't (usually the useless stuff). On the general though my short term memory is shot.

Sometimes when I leave notes for myself and I then re-read them I can't remember what the note was in reference to.

=[DJ Bass]=