User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 May 2003, 00:37   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
F**k Buddy

If a guy has a f**k buddy, is he considered god or an asshole?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 00:44   #2
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
if he have a **** buddy.. then he is gay!

Anyways: nothing wrong with having sex is it?
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:28   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I have one.

Basically shes a carpet muncher, just wants a bit of penis on the side, who am I to say no?

As long as you both understand the situation, ie, its just pelvis bumping, and nothing else, why would you be an arsehole?
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:25   #4
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I see nothing wrong with that.
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:42   #5
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: F**k Buddy

asshole
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:20   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
asshole
jealous?

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

damn, there it is again. twice in one lifetime. when you're hot, you're hot.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:27   #7
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
jealous?

No. Are you?
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:29   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
No. Are you?
nope, I don't care tbh. why do you think he is an asshole then?

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:38   #9
Danae
loved

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
why do you think he is an asshole then?
Meaningless sex.
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:40   #10
Radical Edward

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

what is wrong with meaningless sex?

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:42   #11
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Explain what is wrong with that, without using the letter 'e'.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:17   #12
Danae
loved

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
what is wrong with meaningless sex?
Nothing probably :)

It's just not my kind of thing.
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:47   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
people have different values in life

personally its one of the greatest dissapointments in my life so far to find out the majority of people are rather crap when it comes to morals :-(((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:50   #14
Radical Edward

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
Nothing probably

It's just not my kind of thing.
done without an e, too. hand that man a cookie

incidentally I agree with you and RammyRim.

Unread 5 May 2003, 22:39   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ok. So it seems the guys that always say god & the ladies say asshole.

God
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:04   #16
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
I, Personally, say GO FOR IT.............

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:48   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
asshole
Still single i see.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 00:14   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: F**k Buddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
If a guy has a f**k buddy, is he considered god or an asshole?
Just as long as you - sorry, he - doesn't stop being a f**k buddy and start being a house boy, I don't see a problem.

sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 09:00   #19
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure everyone has shagged their ex after they've split up.
That's an extention of fcuk buddies.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 09:54   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I wish i still HAD a **** friend. Its nothing wrong, as long as both understand the situation completely.

Oh, and Edward, that's not very much
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote