User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:27   #51
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
It does of course help to view things in a positive way like I do, in order to do that.
If you have a reason to view life in a positive way, then all the extra kudos to you
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:27   #52
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You're all depressed.
Either that, or I'm abnormally euphoric.
Why am I beginning to suspect it's the latter?

The only thing that gets me down (other than the 'obvious' like deaths etc) is boredom - I've been on my own for 5 days now since everyone else in the flat has gone home and I'm not 'good' with boredom. However, it just makes it all the more enjoyable to go meet my other mates around the campus, so I still win really.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:30   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not a particularly depressed person.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:34   #54
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fine, I'm abnormal then.
I'm off to bed now. God knows what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm going to get my ass kicked down at the pool club by one of my mates tomorrow evening as usual (how is she so good damnit) but that's about it.
Gah, I just can't 'do' boredom. I'll just stay in bed till 3pm or something.

nn, peace out, go hug trees etc.

[edit]
For the record, I am not drunk.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:36   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Dunno what I'll do tomorrow yet.

I actually can't wait for college to start again next week, heh
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:40   #56
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would just like to add that I plan to live forever.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 05:53   #57
Treyjun

A reason to live ?

Why does the eagle spread its wings an ride the currents of air?

Why does the bear rise from its winters den to a new spring?

Why does the tiger stalk its prey in the jungle night?

Why does the suns light feel so warm and welcome in the early morning?

Few are those whom have the gift of life.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 06:04   #58
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
My incredible fear of death allows me to go on in life
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I would just like to add that I plan to live forever.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:35   #59
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
why i keep going?

coz i love a woman so much that all i care is to see her every day (woohoo, i manage to do it also!), too bad she's only the "i just wanna be your friend"-material.. which is driving me suicidal and nuts. funny.

also, suicide is the weak ppls way out of this world.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:49   #60
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I always answer this with some inane cliche like "the meaning of life is to give life meaning" or some crap.

I'll have to go with my girfriend aswell. She lights up my days :}
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:56   #61
menth0l
dim like a fox

the what now?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:06   #62
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Why do you need a reason to live?

I live because I exist.

I just 'do'.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:09   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Why do you need a reason to live?

I live because I exist.

I just 'do'.
Seconded.

The other reason for me living is the fact that I'm too lazy to try extinguish my life at this moment.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:29   #64
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Becky and that living is convinient
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:41   #65
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
because i really want to see how all the shít turns out. Things like sept 11, now before you all go honanny and stuff, big big news events like that, that make me feel that i am living in important times make me feel all warm and squisy inside. I swear to god if a nuclear war or massive small pox attack happened, that resulted in a billion deaths worldwide, my initial reaction would be a flying leap off the sofa, a clenched fist in the air, a scream of 'YES', no more work tomorrow!!!! after all the death and the suffering (which i would avoid ofc) id come back to a world completely different, while they were rebuilding i could squat then own all the houses of the people who died. And when everything did get back to normal, id be so happy with a nice normal life i wouldnt feel like killing myself everytime the alarm clock went off in the morning.

Big important news stories make me feel worth it.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:55   #66
Ðiscorporation

Curiosity..
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:56   #67
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
err...
Read the siggy.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:09   #68
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll.

Well, 1 of them anway.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:13   #69
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
The entire question is nonsensical to me.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:23   #70
menth0l
dim like a fox

W in "i'm smart" shocker
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:34   #71
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I was very depressed for a period, trying to get "a meaning" or a reason to live.
Then, later, i understood that life is just bollocks anyways, there is no reason, not a meaning, to us being here. We are just freaks off nature.
So, im trying to enjoy myself, just sliding. Have fun, do new stuff, learn new stuff. My love off musick, and art, also keeps me going.
Also, i try to make one person happy each day. Nothing big, just a small gesture, that lights up their day. Not neccesarily friends off mine, just random people who seems to be depressed. It gives me the nicest feeling inside.

The reason dont exist. So you have to make your own.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 20:53   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Humour.

PS People who feel imagine life as a tragedy, those who think see life as a comedy.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 20:54   #73
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I don't know my reason to live actually. I am happy with my life though, for some reason.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 20:55   #74
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
I live for chocolate orange
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 21:17   #75
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I live each day trying to see what makes people tick. Some people understand I do it for a good reason as it enables you to lose steam etc. and it's quite healthy

It's a pity other people's lives evolve around trying to be cool by actually pounding on me on purpose because their sad lives are so boring it'd make a death baby fall asleep.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 21:25   #76
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
W in "i'm smart" shocker
If I don't get it, doesn't that mean I'm stupid, not smart?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 21:27   #77
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. My friends & wife.
2. My beliefs.
3. Seeing and experiencing random beautiful people & things.
4. Hope that there is something better.
5. Being too much of a pussy to kill myself
6. Bloody mindedness.
7. The things that I like (movies, music, etc, etc)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 21:45   #78
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
somtimes its really hard to go on.
Its easier now, but there was a point where all that kept me alive was cowardice :/
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:14   #79
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
sex, drugs, rock and roll.....then more drugs and sex.

followed by my playstation 1+2.

who needs a reason to live? its not like we have a choice

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:48   #80
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
I have no reason.... i have thought of suicide but i think it would hurt too many ppl.... plus i'm a coward.....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 16:51   #81
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by W
If I don't get it, doesn't that mean I'm stupid, not smart?
You tell me
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 21:06   #82
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Reasons to live hmm.....

Raising my daughter to be a semi-decent human being. I'm not gonna bother trying to make her into some sorta modern day Saint, but as long as she grows up healthy and doesn't spit when she talks(god that's annoying) It'll be a job well done. heh.

Hmm....Bending over Nicole! It's the most fun thing to do, ever!

hmm....would be nice to live long enough to see some cool human genome project results. Like I wanna take a pill one day and turn into Lee Marvin for 24-36 hours. Or maybe I can take a syrum that allows me to grow 3 penises in 3 very convienant places. Then I take 3 seeds and plant them in the soil, pour some water on them, and 3 Exotic Brazillian Princess Babes will grow in 3 hours and I get to use my 3 new weiners!

I will live as long as it takes to be able to do that!

-p

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 23:02   #83
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
It doesn't mean anything. In the greater scheme, the big picture, nothing we do matters. There's no grand plan, no big win. I guess I kind of worked it out. If there's no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. 'Cause that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today.

I never got it. Not all of it. If there isn't any bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world.
I have no reason to live, no big win to aim for. At times my life happens to suck beyond belief, and you know what, no-one cares, you know why? Because they're all too busy with their own problems and the things that are wrong with their lives. I just deal with it and move on. We go on, we continue, we try our best to succed, ruled by our emotions and passions, simply because we don't know of any other way.

Someday I hope to find that there is a reason, and that I no-longer want to continue, but I want to live.

[/bull****]

[edit]I fully intend on living forever btw[/edit]
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 00:11   #84
Ahlul bayt
Lar de dar dar

Ahlul bayt is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm. I live to pass the 'test/trial' of this life to attain the real success which is that of the next life. By enjoying the material life yet refraining from being materialistic but more spiritual which makes me a more better more moral person so i can live in harmony with all dudes and dudettes.
Ahlul bayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 00:27   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahlul bayt
Hmm. I live to pass the 'test/trial' of this life to attain the real success which is that of the next life. By enjoying the material life yet refraining from being materialistic but more spiritual which makes me a more better more moral person so i can live in harmony with all dudes and dudettes.

If this isn't a joke you're an ace gimmick account I must admit.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:37   #86
Ahlul bayt
Lar de dar dar

Ahlul bayt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If this isn't a joke you're an ace gimmick account I must admit.
Err whats wrong with having a different opinion to "JonnyBGood"? Please, just because you don't agree with me don't make yourself arrogant, you're but an itty gritty soul with thoughts in this universe, your not 'the best' thing out here either.
Ahlul bayt is offline   Reply With Quote