User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:14   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation word up faggots

So, after several months of being distracted by - well - beer and dancing and music and all the other pursuits ('chutes' ho ho) you would associate with me, I have returned. After a stellar week at Whitby Goth, I'm settling into a nice afternoon of teh internat, and I've decided to re-establish contact with you chaps, lost so many months ago in the hurly-burly of Christmas, because you are all great and indeed I fancy many of you.

And bloody hell, but there's a world of buggery to sort out.

Yahwe is courting Rabbis, Crashtester is still posting, and Tomkat has seemingly caught bird flu after using one two many turkey twizzlers pinched from the school canteen for sweaty, nefarious and after-school purposes. Either that, or he's been bug-chasing, the dirty old teacher.

And I still haven't got a job! But I'm not on Jobseekers either, so I suppose that counts for something.

How are you lot?

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 27 Apr 2006 at 20:11.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:16   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: word up faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So, after several months of being distracted by - well - beer and dancing and music and all the other pursuit ('chutes' ho ho) you would associate with me, I have returned.
This makes it sound like your absence was from your own choosing. Surely not?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:19   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw the title of this thread and my heart fluttered.

Personally I now work in the Guinness Brewery. A career move I'm sure nobody saw coming.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:19   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: word up faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
This makes it sound like your absence was from your own choosing. Surely not?
I'm going to dodge that question, in much the same totally, jaw-droppingly unsatisfactory way that Charles Clarke has not been sacked yet.

Yes and no.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:22   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought you were dead ;/

but your not so \o/
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:22   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I saw the title of this thread and my heart fluttered.
You should stop wanking while reading GD. Combined with the alcohol poisoning, it's putting too much pressure on your system.

Quote:
Personally I now work in the Guinness Brewery.
Let me guess. Taste tester?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:24   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I thought you were dead ;/
Why did you think I was dead?!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:25   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hello Andrew.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:27   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You should stop wanking while reading GD. Combined with the alcohol poisoning, it's putting too much pressure on your system.
I thought it counter-balanced on some sort of cosmic life-judging weighing scales

Quote:
Let me guess. Taste tester?
I send kegs to other countries. Imagine! The humanitarianism astounds even myself!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:30   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I thought it counter-balanced on some sort of cosmic life-judging weighing scales

I send kegs to other countries. Imagine! The humanitarianism astounds even myself!
Could you stop sending all the shitty kegs filled with Guinness made with political prisoners' urine to the rest of the world and start sending out some of the decent stuff?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:31   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Hello Andrew.
Hello Stewart.

I missed you, you know?

Quote:
You're a latter-day Herbert Hoover.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:36   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If some post fairly soon has a

last edited by Marilyn Manson on ....
we know he is

We've missed you tbh MM, we've not had many strange new accounts to laugh at since you stopped telling us when they were forum pming you for an online autograph
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:37   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello Stewart.

I missed you, you know?
No I did not know!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:37   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can't really do anything at the moment because I've only got about eight minutes left.

I'll deal with you lot tommorow.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:39   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sounds kinky and promising!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:45   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why did you think I was dead?!
because you didnt post for like 4 months ;/
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:47   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
because you didnt post for like 4 months ;/
That doesn't mean he's dead!
Sometimes I don't post on GD for days or weeks at a time. Sometimes (just about) a whole week goes by on the whole forums when I don't post, due to RL and other issues. His was just extended more. Beer does that to people, I think
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:50   #18
pig
1up on you

ye but you come on IRC, MM didnt even say anything, nada ;/
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:55   #19
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
I send kegs to other countries.
Let me get this straight, you are responsible for exporting beer to other countries? Was this a government enforced appointment to help remedy the trade deficit caused by how much beer you were importing for personal use?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:03   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JBG is also responsible for flood control in Southern Ireland.

If floods are predicted, he increases his Guinness consumption, which consequently increasese production levels and hence river water use, which lowers river levels and thus reduces the flooding risk.

It's simple and yet genius.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:09   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm still dodging between the machinery of society whilst somehow keeping up a University degree, much as would be expected I suppose.

Nice to hear from you though
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:14   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hello

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 18:55   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Let me get this straight, you are responsible for exporting beer to other countries? Was this a government enforced appointment to help remedy the trade deficit caused by how much beer you were importing for personal use?
As DM pointed out we only export the trash and keep the good black stuff for ourselves. It's a wonderful world.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:41   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No I did not know!
Your intentional contrariness makes me angry, but you're too bootiful to stay mad at for long.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:00   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
As DM pointed out we only export the trash and keep the good black stuff for ourselves. It's a wonderful world.

Did you know this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by someGuinnessguy
Per pint, Draught Guinness has 210 calories; as a reference, one pint of semi-skimmed milk has 260 calories and one pint of orange juice has 220 calories.
It actually has LESS calories than a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Though I can't see myself drinking 8 pints of semi-skimmed milk in a night. Strange how we manage it with alcohol though.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:04   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

btw, I notice that Nantoz has apparently stopped posting, which makes me sad as he was hot and allegedly had a huge Norwegian penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
hello
Hello you beefeh hunk.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:11   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Did you know this?

It actually has LESS calories than a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Though I can't see myself drinking 8 pints of semi-skimmed milk in a night. Strange how we manage it with alcohol though.
Per pint draught guinness extends your life by an average of seven hours. FACT

PS Above fact may not in fact be a fact, per se in so far as facts are considered facts factually speaking.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:17   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Guinness is a poofs drink.

Real men drink puchine.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:18   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Poteen.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:21   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hi MM
I have a job now! And I'm finishing school!

In other words, I have become boring
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:22   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

nice to see you arent dead MM
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:27   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Poteen.
I was introduced to it through a bald, middle-aged man with a thick Cork/Limerick accent, thus I know it as puchine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
In other words, I have become boring
Don't let your job or any of that shit define you. You are not boring and you never will be.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:30   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

That is how it's actually pronounced. Just spelt different as John Kofiy would say.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:33   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ah, I see.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:12   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am now employed. I have a job. I am an evil (and very very tired) capitalist.

I missed you andrew.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:17   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I missed you too, Stephen.

Your post saga on the Rabbi was quite beautiful, and I confess that it made me cry a little.

Bless you.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:20   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only live to serve GD.

They don't appreciate it of course.

But i love them anyway.

(i trust/hope you will be back permanently now? and a history of your exploits would be nice )
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:32   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I am now employed. I have a job. I am an evil (and very very tired) capitalist.

I missed you andrew.
Exactly what is it you do now Stephen?
I read your thread about your career all the way through, and am none the wiser, though I was surprised (maybe not) that you don't consider (fully qualified) accountants to be professionals - or at least you didn't mention them specifically.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:36   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Exactly what is it you do now Stephen?
I read your thread about your career all the way through, and am none the wiser, though I was surprised (maybe not) that you don't consider (fully qualified) accountants to be professionals - or at least you didn't mention them specifically.
professionals are those who are in professions which are traditionally for 2nd sons.

you may scoff at this truth.

you may preen yourself with your 'training'.

but I ask you. If you are so keen to call yourself a 'professional' then by your own definition I would want to call a plumber a professional: and between an accountant and a plumber, i would rather have the plumber at my supper table.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:42   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

I don't really understand what you're getting at with your "2nd son" comment. Forgive my ignorance.

To become a member of the Institute (of Chartered Accountants) you need a degree to start the training, this is not the case for the plumbing qualification.

Personally, I would class a professional as anyone who has to do further professional, post-degree qualifications.

To countersign a passport you need to be 'a professional' - of which the suggestions listed are, if I remember correctly, teacher, lawyer and accountant.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:47   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I don't really understand what you're getting at with your "2nd son" comment. Forgive my ignorance.

To become a member of the Institute (of Chartered Accountants) you need a degree to start the training, this is not the case for the plumbing qualification.

Personally, I would class a professional as anyone who has to do further professional, post-degree qualifications.

To countersign a passport you need to be 'a professional' - of which the suggestions listed are, if I remember correctly, teacher, lawyer and accountant.
what on earth made you think i was interested in your personal opinion? I had already guessed it and demonstrated it's inaccuracy; mocked your motivation for it and dismissed it before you wasted my time by typing it out.

I am very very tired. I do not feel the need to hold your hand on this particular path to understanding.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:11   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wb MM good to see you again
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:20   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course plumbing is a profession

Last edited by Nodrog; 27 Apr 2006 at 22:25.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:29   #44
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My day got a little better, thank you MM
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:42   #45
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
what on earth made you think i was interested in your personal opinion? I had already guessed it and demonstrated it's inaccuracy; mocked your motivation for it and dismissed it before you wasted my time by typing it out.

I am very very tired. I do not feel the need to hold your hand on this particular path to understanding.

and your dad is bigger than his dad and his momma is so fat she was born with a silver shovel in her mouth.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:55   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i wrote a poem, but threw it away.
because words cannot describe what has happened here today.
Hold me
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 00:01   #47
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello you beefeh hunk.

(skiddy has a new forum btw - see my sig)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:15   #48
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

sup
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:30   #49
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
You don't. As long as you are working in a Chartered Accountancy firm anyone can start the training. It's only recently that the big firms have started insisted on everyone having degrees before employing them.

I don't get that 2nd son comment either though and a quick google wasn't particularly useful.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:51   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does anyone actually care if they can be "officially" termed a professional?

I say this as a professional wastrel.

edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I don't get that 2nd son comment either though and a quick google wasn't particularly useful.
I think it refers to the historic practice of one of your sons traditionally managing the families affairs/estate and the second son going into a profession. Or something like that. Father Ted makes the joke about the Irish always have their second (stupid) son going into the Priesthood and the brighter son being a doctor.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 28 Apr 2006 at 10:56.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote