User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:30   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question [Football] Prediction League - DS9 :rolleyes:

Apologies for the late start (and the awful title, but it is the sequel to the "TNG" league
Think of it as a punishment for mocking the mighty championship; now you're in a league with an embarrassing name too )

If any "new" people want to play, I think I have a way for teams to be taken by two people. Just claim a team and I'll add you to the fixture list.

Code:
1 Kurashima	Newcastle
2 Grimble v2.0  Birmingham
3 midge5        Middlesbrough
4 Deffeh	Liverpool
5 JC		Blackburn
6 Ragnarak	Tottenham
7 Non.Human	Crystal Palace
8 Lokken	Portsmouth
9 Lupin		Aston Villa
10 Blastoderm   Norwich
11 Apothos	Charlton
12 Zharkov	Man City
13 Koen         Fulham
14 JonnyBGood	changing random prem
15 Phang	changing random prem
16 LHC		changing random prem
17 Stew		changing random prem
18 1-X		changing random prem
19 SYMM		changing random prem
20 MrL_JaKiri	provisionally random

21 Skiddy	Newcastle2
Apothos and Zharkov asked for a random fixed team. I made sure you didn't get the same as last season (Everton/Southampton).

Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Bolton, Everton, Southampton, West Brom become the pool for random changing.

Scoring will be slightly different to last season.

G1, A2, X3... A2 will be for any draw, a general home with correct home goals, a general away with correct away goals, but no longer for correct goal difference (unless you all scream "CHANGE IT BACK!!")
HST, a point each for correct halftime score, named first scorer, and time of first goal +-3 mins.

example...
Code:
Kurashima (Newcastle)  v  (Blackburn]      JC
FT 3-0                3-1              FT 2-0
HT 1-0	              1-0              HT 0-0
Kluivert 13        Bellamy 16      Shearer 60
ATH				            G
                Kura 4 - 1 JC
A few of you have had a preview of my "predictability handicap". It's a rule I might add later. All you need to know is that predictable teams could be made harder to win with if it seems people have an advantage. Allowing people to change teams later, or join/leave the random changing group should be ok too.

If any "new" people want to play, I think I have a way for teams to be taken by two people. Just claim a team and I'll add you to the fixture list.

Last edited by 1-X; 11 Aug 2004 at 00:03.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:31   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Prediction League - DS9 :rolleyes:

this week's random teams

Code:
JonnyBGood	Everton
Phang		Southampton
LHC 		West Brom
Stew 		Man Utd
1-X 		Arsenal
SYMM 		Chelsea
MrL_JaKiri 	Bolton
You won't get the same team again until you've had a match with all the others.

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Aug 2004 at 22:46.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:32   #3
1-X
overtired

*** fixture list ***

Code:
Sat 14th August

[Tottenham]  Ragnarak v Deffeh     [Liverpool]
[Norwich]  Blastoderm v Non.Human   [C.Palace]
[Portsmouth]   Lokken v Grimble   [Birmingham]
[Aston Villa]   Lupin v Phang    [Southampton]
[Blackburn]        JC v LHC        [West Brom]
[Bolton]   MrL_JaKiri v Apothos     [Charlton]
[Man City]    Zharkov v Koen          [Fulham]
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v Kurashima [Newcastle1]
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v Skiddy    [Newcastle2]

Sun 15th August

[Everton]  JonnyBGood v Arsenal          [1-X]
[Chelsea]        SYMM v Stew         [Man Utd]
(remember FT, HT, 1st scorer + time)

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Aug 2004 at 18:48.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:34   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry, MrL txt me back to say he did want to play, but i dont think he has had time or opportunity to get online yet
when do you need him online by and i will txt him again?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:40   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I wanna play. Give me a team.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:44   #6
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
sorry, MrL txt me back to say he did want to play, but i dont think he has had time or opportunity to get online yet
when do you need him online by and i will txt him again?
anytime before saturday to predict the match I've allocated in his absence. He can choose a permanent team later if he wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I wanna play. Give me a team.
do you want me to choose any one for you, or do you have a preference?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:44   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

What can I have (Newcastle)?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:45   #8
1-X
overtired

anything but manu/chelsea/arsenal so newcastle is fine
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:46   #9
skiddy
wild one

\o/

I'll take Newcastle then.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:51   #10
1-X
overtired

the way it will work... midge5, kurashima and skiddy all predict the middlesbro v newcastle match

kura and skiddy have their scores compared to midge5's
midge5 is scored against the average of kura and skiddy (probably, there are various methods and I'll see what works best after we have some results)

if someone else signs up as middlesbrough2 then there would be two completely separate matches

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Aug 2004 at 19:38.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:16   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Chelsea - Man Utd
0-1
1-2
Van Nistelrooy
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:23   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Code:
Kurashima (Newcastle)  v  (Blackburn]      JC
FT 3-0                3-1              FT 2-0
HT 1-0	              1-0              HT 0-0
Kluivert 13        Bellamy 16      Shearer 60
ATH				            G
                Kura 4 - 1 JC
This upsets me greatly . I have never predicted us to lose and you have Kura beating me, talk about rubbing salt in the wound .
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:25   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody's ever been beaten at anything by kura. Your example is both unrealistic and confusing 1-X. Your public demands in-depth explanations accompanied by charts and preferrably a graph correlating JC's bias with kura's outright stupidity.

PS
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:38   #14
1-X
overtired

can I claim it was intentionally unrealistic to help illustrate the fact that it was a fictional example?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:40   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm still waiting for my ****ing chart here
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:49   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Blackburn - West Brom
FT: 2-0
HT: 1-0
Stead
33'
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:54   #17
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm still waiting for my ****ing chart here
There is nothing to chart unless there is a variation in possible values of JC's bias and Kura's outright stupidity. Are you suggesting they are ever anything other than 100%?
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:02   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

I like charts

PS Everton vs Arsenal
1-3
0-2
Reyes 24
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:03   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Aston Villa - Southhampton

FT: 2 - 1
HT: 0 - 0

Vassel
52'

edit: thanks LHC!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 14 Aug 2004 at 18:11.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:33   #20
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the way it will work... midge5, kurashima and skiddy all predict the middlesbro v newcastle match

kura and skiddy have their scores compared to midge5's
midge5 is scored against the average of kura and skiddy (probably, there are various methods and I'll see what works best after we have some results)

if someone else signs up as middlesbrough2 then there would be two completely separate matches
So at the moment, say I scored 4, Skiddy 6 and Kura 1. Here Skiddy would get 3 points for beating me and I would get 3 points as their average is only 3.5. While If I had 1 and Kura 4 then the 2 of them would both get 3 points.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:49   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
Aston Villa - Southhampton

HT: 2 - 1
FT: 0 - 0
'
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 22:50   #22
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
So at the moment, say I scored 4, Skiddy 6 and Kura 1. Here Skiddy would get 3 points for beating me and I would get 3 points as their average is only 3.5. While If I had 1 and Kura 4 then the 2 of them would both get 3 points.
yes, that's how it will work (unless I change it). It depends on both Newcastle predictors genuinely trying to win, and I have a sneaky feeling one of them might not do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Obviously he mixed up HT and FT.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 22:58   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Tottenham] Ragnarak v Deffeh [Liverpool]

HT : Tottenham 0-1 Liverpool
FT : Tottenham 1-3 Liverpool

Gerrard 33'

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 23:06   #24
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Middlesbro] midge5 v Kurashima [Newcastle1]
v Skiddy [Newcastle2]

FT: 2-1
Viduka 28
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 23:17   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Would have loved to have entered, but with a new full time job starting and more holidays than I care to think about coming up, I'd suck :/
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 23:59   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Middlesboro (Midge) v Newcastle (Kurashima & some Geordie alcoholic)

HT : 1 - 1
FT : 2 - 2
Shearer (13)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 00:00   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Would have loved to have entered, but with a new full time job starting and more holidays than I care to think about coming up, I'd suck :/
No Change there Then!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 00:55   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

[Norwich] Blastoderm v Non.Human [C.Palace]

HT: 0 - 1
FT: 3 - 1
Scorer: Neil Shipperley, 25
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 11 Aug 2004 at 15:17.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:18   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Chelsea] SYMM v Stew [Man Utd]

Scorer: Drogba, 14

Last edited by Stew; 11 Aug 2004 at 22:26.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:21   #30
1-X
overtired

are you cursing getting man utd for a week when they have an unpredictable match?

also , predict time of first goal. I decided to keep it, but made it harder (+-3)
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:26   #31
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Darren Huckerby, 7
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:36   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: *** fixture list ***

[Man City] Zharkov v Koen [Fulham]

FT 1-2
HT 0-1
1st scorer: Collins John (30)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:23   #33
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

FT:1-0
HT:0-0
Defoe

(Is there a problem with the lack of consistency in this prediction? If so i can change it...)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:35   #34
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
FT:1-0
HT:0-0
Defoe

(Is there a problem with the lack of consistency in this prediction? If so i can change it...)
I don't mind, but if people complain, then it could become a rule that predictions must be logical.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:55   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I don't mind, but if people complain, then it could become a rule that predictions must be logical.

Fair enough.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:33   #36
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[Blackburn] JC v LHC [West Brom]

FT: 4-1
HT: 2-0
Scorer: Dickov, 18
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 12:14   #37
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

[Bolton] MrL_JaKiri v Apothos [Charlton]

Scorer: n/a
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 13:00   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aston Villa (Lupin) v Southampton (me)

FT: 1 - 1

Beattie
25'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 13:52   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Beattie could move to Villa.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 16:44   #40
1-X
overtired

Everton v Arsenal
HT 0-1, FT 0-2
Reyes, 37
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 16:50   #41
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
[Bolton] MrL_JaKiri v Apothos [Charlton]

Scorer: n/a
while this is a perfectly acceptable prediction, and you would get bonus points for scorer and time if there were none.... you could predict a scorer + time to have a chance of points if your score prediction is wrong. Actually, it highlights why Ragnarak's prediction probably shouldn't be allowed, but as no-one seemed to mind, non-logical predictions are currently acceptable.

Can anyone remember what we did last season?

people who haven't predicted yet

Grimble
Lokken
Zharkov
MrL_JaKiri

Last edited by 1-X; 13 Aug 2004 at 20:38.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:12   #42
skiddy
wild one

Middlesboro v Newcastle

FT 1-3
HT 0-2

1st Scorer Shearer 28 mins
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 09:38   #43
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
while this is a perfectly acceptable prediction, and you would get bonus points for scorer and time if there were none.... you could predict a scorer + time to have a chance of points if your score prediction is wrong. Actually, it highlights why Ragnarak's prediction probably shouldn't be allowed, but as no-one seemed to mind, non-logical predictions are currently acceptable.
Yeah i thought about that, but i figured with my luck if i added a scorer 0-0 would be the result and i'd miss-out.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 11:16   #44
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
[Blackburn] JC v LHC [West Brom]

FT: 4-1
HT: 2-0
Scorer: Dickov, 18
Make that Yorke in the 18th minute not Dickov .
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 14:59   #45
Blastoderm
________

FT: 3 - 1
Scorer: Johnson, 25

Edit: Niel Shipperly is injured.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 16:06   #46
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Damnit, I thought I'd get back from holiday in time to predict, but obviously I was wrong
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 16:59   #47
1-X
overtired

5 out of 7 results were 1-1 :eek:

Code:
[Tottenham]  Ragnarak v Deffeh     [Liverpool]
0-0		     0-1		   0-1
1-0		     1-1		   1-3
Defoe 39	   Cisse 37	    Gerrard 33
T					     H
           Ragnarak 1 - 1 Deffeh
Code:
[Norwich]  Blastoderm v Non.Human   [C.Palace]
0-1		     1-0	 	   1-0
3-1		     1-1 		   2-1
Johnson 25	 Huckerby 16	    Huckerby 7
					    HS
             Blasto 0 - 2 Non.Human
Code:
[Portsmouth]   Lokken v Grimble   [Birmingham]
DNP		     1-1		   DNP
	             1-1
		  Savage 10

Lokken 0 - 0 Grimble
Code:
[Aston Villa]   Lupin v Phang    [Southampton]
0-0		     2-0		   0-1
2-1		     2-0		   1-1
Vassell 52	  Vassell 12	    Beattie 25
AS
              Lupin 3 - 0 Phang
Code:
[Blackburn]        JC v LHC        [West Brom]
2-0		     0-1		   1-0
4-1		     1-1		   2-0
Yorke 18	  Clement 33	      Stead 33
					     T
                   JC 0 - 1 LHC
Code:
[Bolton]   MrL_JaKiri v Apothos     [Charlton]
DNP		     2-0		   0-0
		     4-1 		   0-0
		  Okocha 11	           n/a

MrL 0 - 0 Apothos
Code:
[Man City]    Zharkov v Koen          [Fulham]
DNP		     1-0		   0-1
		     1-1 	           1-2
	          Fowler 30	    Collins 30
					     T
            Zharkov 0 - 1 Koen
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 19:34   #48
1-X
overtired

Code:
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v Kurashima [Newcastle1]
1-0		     0-1		   1-1
2-1		     2-2	           2-2
Viduka 28	 Bellamy 13 	    Shearer 13
					    XT
             midge5 0 - 4 Kura
Code:
[Middlesbro]   midge5 v Skiddy    [Newcastle2]
1-0   		     0-1		   0-2
2-1		     2-2	           1-3
Viduka 28	 Bellamy 13	    Shearer 28

midge5 0 - 0 Skiddy
Kura gets a win, Skiddy gets a draw, midge5 gets a defeat (0-2)
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 19:59   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how many minutes either side to get a T?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 20:00   #50
midge5
mmm lambs

3, it was reduced for this season.