User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:47   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
I <3 Managerleague

Currently, Game is threatening to break Sqrl with his little finger cause Sqrl is cheating and won't own upto it.

Go Go Gadget Spinner Games.

p.s. Game knows where Sqrl lives and is now threatening to come down on Sqrl's birthday to break his face.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:55   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I <3 Managerleague

They're both looking exceptionally pathetic at the moment.

Much like some pre-pubescent school boys fighting with big talk..

Heh, sad sad days when this happens - Personally I think Game will win. Should be an interesting one to watch though.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:56   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging Pavil and Rick111 to...
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 19:00   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh kevin
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 19:11   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
oh kevin
have you tried his password?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 22:38   #6
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

It was comical indeed.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 23:05   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just signed up. hooray for first-game 3-0 victory!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 23:20   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.talkaboutgaming.com/group...es/184203.html

Spinner is spamming forums with adverts
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:19   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

The latest Drama is Steve_G cheating but not as bad as crusie is and getting pwned in channel and then going postal on them all OVER THE INTERNET.

As such for idlers and nod's witty commentary it's made my sig :P
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:25   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

crusiewhore!
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:34   #11
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Onos!
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:18   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, this is does seem hilariously ****ing funny.

Where is the irc channel?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:22   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#managerleague, quite dead now, but at least people are playing and we are rather enjoying ourselves
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:36   #14
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

hehehehe i'm ***** am drunk hwedre

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:47   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Right which twat registered my username
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:08   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Kura I reckon.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:18   #17
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

its a cool game, i suggest you all go give it a try
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:19   #18
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Blame Crusie
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:20   #19
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

oh it was me
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:37   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

<Sunday8pm> spin-goose a/s/l?
<Spin-Goose> ??
<Spin-Goose> A/S/L?
<Sunday8pm> Age/Sex/Location
<Sunday8pm> nvm...
<Spin-Goose> fckff
<Sunday8pm> it's funny on the internet
<Phang> i have to ask, did i really just see spinner not knowing what asl means?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:42   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Oh btw the latest is Spinner had to come into the channel telling off the male members of the community for harrassing the women in game (I'm guessing crusiewhore lol). He's going to put in channel mods tomorrow so we might not have anymore game vs sqrl/Steve_G vs all you punk mofo's anymore.

<Phang> you guys can order eggs then?
<Phang> i cant and it makes me sad (
<Sunday8pm> eggs come from making lots of accounts with you as the referrer and donating to yourself and farming teams I hear
<Spin-Goose> lol@sunday8pm, as usual

Now for the coup de grace

SPINNER GETS MAD AT THE COMMUNITY!!!

<Spin-Goose> Why is it my games attract so many idiots early on?

<Spin-Goose> You spoiled moron brats with a need for ego-boosting and power-tripping are making a sour stage for new players

<Spin-Goose> I have seen and heard some fairly nasty lamnguage etc in here, about what you plan to do to certain girls etc
<Spin-Goose> And it stops here, or you find a new game to beta

Spinner lays the law... god this harks back to early PA sniff Sniff
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:49   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

this on netgamers irc? and what channel? :0/
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:50   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

#managerleague suprisingly enough on netgamers.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:55   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

wow inventive
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 06:24   #25
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I have a pic of game grabbing himself in a card he sent to bobzy! Its hot. I wank to it many times.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:32   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

football on the internet is a very serious endeavour.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:50   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
<Spin-Goose> Why is it my games attract so many idiots early on?
Maybe he should ban shit people? I mean I'm sure crusie is lovely in real life but some people really are inevitably dull on the internet.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:24   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

crusiewhorebitch******** should be banned, she makes things BAD
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 12:12   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe he should ban shit people? I mean I'm sure crusie is lovely in real life but some people really are inevitably dull on the internet.
Has jonny had his cornflakes this morning?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 14:09   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Has jonny had his cornflakes this morning?
Point taken.

I'm sure crusie is actually a complete and utter attention-seeking slag in real life.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 14:18   #31
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

goosegames?

oh dear
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 14:32   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Im guessing i have missed the cruise getting goosed jokes already?