User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jun 2004, 19:53   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question *** fixture list/entry form ***

Sat12 Portugal - Greece
Sat12 Spain - Russia
Sun13 Switzerland - Croatia
Sun13 France - England
Mon14 Denmark - Italy
Mon14 Sweden - Bulgaria
Tue15 Czech Rep - Latvia
Tue15 Germany - Holland

Wed16 Greece - Spain
Wed16 Russia - Portugal
Thu17 England - Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia - France
Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark
Fri18 Italy - Sweden
Sat19 Latvia - Germany
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia - Greece
Sun20 Spain - Portugal
Mon21 Croatia - England
Mon21 Switzerland - France
Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden
Wed23 Holland - Latvia
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Jun 2004 at 04:29.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 19:57   #2
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

I should be able to join in with the fun and frivolities :)
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:00   #3
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

claim place
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:04   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sup dudes what's going on in this internet paradigm
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:05   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For this joyous occasion, I shall spread my wisdom and participate.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:05   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:07   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:08   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm in, ofc
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:09   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Count me in
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:17   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
For this joyous occasion, I shall spread my wisdom and participate.
Fresh victims for my ever growing army of the undead
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:34   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Dancing. Dancing. Yeah.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:36   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im in like a priests cock to an Altar Boy
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:39   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I will enter but I go on holiday after the 2nd quarter final and won't be back till the final so if this has a chance of screwing things up then I will just leave it.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 20:48   #14
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I will enter but I go on holiday after the 2nd quarter final and won't be back till the final so if this has a chance of screwing things up then I will just leave it.
if you're still in it , you can predict in advance.

just making it clear that only 8 get past the first round, just like the real championships...
I've thought about blending all the leagues into one at that point and letting those who are knocked out continue with "3XG1" predicting but can't see any point (unless you all really really want it)
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 21:19   #15
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

If (when?) I don't get through, I want a league or I'll have nothing to do with my life and I might stop breathing or something.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 21:52   #16
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I'm in
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:01   #17
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

'post here'
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:05   #18
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

can i play ?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:33   #19
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah, I'm in.

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:58   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Count me in.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 23:31   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im in.

I also arrogantly demand to be a high seed so i can chortle at people and just basically get up everyones noses.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 23:45   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In

(If still places left!)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 00:17   #23
1-X
overtired

so far...

1-X
Non.Human
PureviL
MrL_JaKiri
Leshy
Apothos
Ragnarak
Koen
SYMM
LHC
Kurashima
midge5
Zharkov
at0mic.c0w
CoD
Red
Evergreen
Deffeh
Stew
JonnyBGood
Lokken
JC
Grimble
Lupin

expected...

Blastoderm

that's 25 already (assuming those 'regulars' play)

Last edited by 1-X; 4 Jun 2004 at 16:54.
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 00:26   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why not have everyone in main league then top 8 progress, 1 plays 8, 2 plays 7 etc.

(assumin you get too many for your way)

(Just suggestin like)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 01:15   #25
1-X
overtired

I've never insisted my way was best and will change it if others agree. It was chosen to mirror the actual competition. Also, I think groups will be more competitive, interesting just because it's different, and it amuses me that someone might be out when they've scored more than someone in another group who goes through

If we don't have a total of entries divisible by 4, some groups will have one more than others.

The scoring system for the later rounds is less defined atm. Have some good ideas for that instead
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 09:39   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

another idea would be to pick players from 'The Sun' in their fantasy league team and see who gets the most points.
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 09:48   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Representing for my niggaz.
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 15:04   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
JC
Reporting for duty sir.
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 15:19   #29
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Posting here to claim place
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 16:34   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

representing germany wohoooooo \o/
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 16:36   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I've never insisted my way was best and will change it if others agree. It was chosen to mirror the actual competition. Also, I think groups will be more competitive, interesting just because it's different, and it amuses me that someone might be out when they've scored more than someone in another group who goes through
fully agree!
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 02:45   #32
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
another idea would be to pick players from 'The Sun' in their fantasy league team and see who gets the most points.
OK I've just looked at the team selection thing on the website, but I'm not sure how we could use it. Do you mean we use their player values to pick teams and post them here? How will we know what points they award to players?

We could have a separate "dream team" competition if someone else wants to organise it
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 03:16   #33
1-X
overtired

the draw will be based on the following "pools"

Pool 1 = Zharkov, 1-X, JonnyBGood, Deffeh
Pool 2 = Ragnarak, midge5, Stew, LHC
Pool 3 = MrL_JaKiri, JC, Koen, Blastoderm
Pool 4 = Non.Human, SYMM, Apothos, Grimble
Pool 5 = Lupin, Lokken, Kurashima, PureviL
Pool 6 = Leshy, at0mic.c0w, CoD, Red
Pool 7 = Evergreen, Peace, Dace and those yet to signup...

(basically you won't be in a group with anyone from the same pool)
If we don't get any more entrants, it will be 3 groups of 6, and 1 group of 7.

I'm sure you don't want to see the details of how I decided who went where.

Last edited by 1-X; 5 Jun 2004 at 18:12.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 03:28   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, see, look what youve done. You've filled my internet arrogance bar to the max by affirming how great i think i am. I hope you're prepared for the concequences.

I'm also beginning to realise that mock arrogance doesnt work as well in any respect on the internet as it does in real life. At uni, one of my stereotypical catchphrases was "im so ****ing cool". It takes years of dedication, well timed moments of honesty, several highly exaggerated stories, terrible facial hair, and one big public show of apathy in the face of adversity to pull off, but i do it quite well.

I get lonely sometimes though .

Yeah its late.

Unread 5 Jun 2004, 14:47   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Pool 2 loveliness.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 14:52   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ME ME ME!

I was away for a while. Do I have a place?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 14:55   #37
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm

I was away for a while. Do I have a place?
looks like you're in pool 3 dude.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 14:57   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I cant believe how totally down you are going Zharkov. So many prediction leagues youve beat me by a point - whether were at the top or the bottom of the table.

In essence, i dislike you with a passion.

Unread 5 Jun 2004, 15:04   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
looks like you're in pool 3 dude.
I noticed. But I had to post to double-check.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 15:07   #40
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I cant believe how totally down you are going Zharkov. So many prediction leagues youve beat me by a point - whether were at the top or the bottom of the table.

In essence, i dislike you with a passion.

we'll see, heh.

(I bet I do shit now )
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 15:19   #41
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

token girl :)
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 16:15   #42
1-X
overtired

that makes 26, would be even if we could get two more...(somebody nag Roadrunner, Embroglio, Rids, Reidy, etc?) or two more newcomers would do just as well...)

as for Zharkov v Deffeh, it's W9 D2 L4 in Zharkov's favour (taken from the scores of every league they both entered) but the format of the competition makes it impossible for them to meet before the final anyway

Last edited by 1-X; 5 Jun 2004 at 16:29.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 16:29   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Im due.

Unread 5 Jun 2004, 16:35   #44
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Im due.
"indeed", as the pattern of those wins shown below proves (* is a draw)

D Z * Z Z D D D Z Z Z Z * Z Z

Zharkov has a run stretching back to league 13
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 16:37   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll play if numbers (and not alot of thinking) are needed.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 16:39   #46
1-X
overtired

no thinking necessary, so you're in
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 18:01   #47
1-X
overtired

I know I said I'd do the draw on sunday night but people signed up much quicker than I expected and I'm bored...

if anyone thinks I might fix the draw to give myself an easy league, then please suggest a transparent way of doing this*. My intention (if no-one objects) is to use the random sequence generator at random.org to re-order each pool, starting at the bottom, with pool 1 drawn last, posting the results of all stages.

Almost anyone is capable of a top two finish based on past results and maybe luck. I'll leave a place open for one more late signup.

*maybe someone else could do the draw for Pool 1 (I'll give them the link to the webpage) and post it when the time comes...?

Last edited by 1-X; 5 Jun 2004 at 18:18.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 18:17   #48
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Fix it if you want. I won't complain.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 18:20   #49
1-X
overtired

If you see my edit, I can't fix it if someone else does the last part of the draw
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 18:36   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'll do it if you'd like me to.