User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:56   #51
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: word up faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
To countersign a passport you need to be 'a professional' - of which the suggestions listed are, if I remember correctly, teacher, lawyer and accountant.
You're "slightly" wrong here:

Acceptable countersignatures:

* Accountant
* Articled clerk of a limited company
* Assurance agent of recognised company
* Bank/building society official
* Barrister
* Broker
* Chairman/director of limited company
* Chemist
* Chiropodist
* Christian Science practitioner
* Commissioner of oaths
* Councillor: local or county
* Civil servant (permanent)
* Dentist
* Engineer (with professional qualifications)
* Fire service official
* Funeral director
* Insurance agent (full time) of a recognised company
* Journalist
* Justice of the Peace
* Legal secretary (members and fellows of the Institute of legal secretaries)
* Local government officer
* Manager/Personnel officer (of limited company)
* Member of Parliament
* Merchant Navy officer
* Minister of a recognised religion
* Nurse (SRN and SEN)
* Officer of the armed services (active or retired)
* Optician
* Person with honours (e.g. OBE MBE etc.)
* Photographer (professional)
* Police officer
* Post Office official
* President/Secretary of a recognised organisation
* Salvation Army officer
* Social worker
* Solicitor
* Surveyor
* Teacher, lecturer
* Trade union officer
* Travel agency (qualified)
* Valuers and auctioneers (fellow and associate members of the incorporated society)
* Warrant officers and Chief Petty Officers

Scientist didn't make it onto the list. Looks like I'll need to aim for that OBE after all ;(
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 10:57   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My dad used to be able to sign them as an undertaker/funeral director. Having met quite a few "Funeral Directors", I'm not really sure why they're on the list.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:01   #53
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
My dad used to be able to sign them as an undertaker/funeral director. Having met quite a few "Funeral Directors", I'm not really sure why they're on the list.
I think it's basically anyone who can be held accountable and not someone who's going to run off. All (most?) of them are positions of responsibility in some form. Is that the definition of a "professional" as Stew's using it?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:02   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Just because he stole corpses doesn't mean he was a funeral director dude
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:12   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always thought it was only people who "knew" you, such as teachers or doctors, who could sign it.

That list is full of people I'd never have considered. Chemists?! Opticians?

Crazy.

Welcome back Andrew. Get a job, you bum.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:20   #56
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
You don't. As long as you are working in a Chartered Accountancy firm anyone can start the training. It's only recently that the big firms have started insisted on everyone having degrees before employing them.

I don't get that 2nd son comment either though and a quick google wasn't particularly useful.
I was under the impression that you needed either a degree to join ICAEW or some other accounting qualification (possibly AAT?). Having just checked the ICAEW wesite it says a degree of "2:1 or a first is recommended". I definitely remember reading this somewhere, other than from firms. Possibly it was with college?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:23   #57
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Just because he stole corpses doesn't mean he was a funeral director dude
It still counts if you bury them once you're done.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:36   #58
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Christian Science practitioner
lolling

edit: seriously, what?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:37   #59
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
edit: seriously, what?
This hardly answers the question, but : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...e_practitioner

Quote:
A Christian Science practitioner is an individual who devotes his or her full time to the practice of healing through prayer according to the teachings of Christian Science. This usually takes the form of what is called Christian Science treatment, a systematized form of prayer involving the affirmation of absolute spiritual or metaphysical Truth of the spiritual perfection of God, and by extension, man in His image and likeness.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:38   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes I know what it is, I'm just wondering why they can sign a passport when a real scientist cant.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:40   #61
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That list is full of people I'd never have considered. Chemists?!
If they're given the right to dispense theoretically dangerous chemicals to people, it's only fair they can sign you passport photo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yes I know what it is, I'm just wondering why they can sign a passport when a real scientist cant.
I think it'd probably be fairly hard to define a scientist otherwise. Especially as you can buy PhD's on the internet apparently.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:21   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: word up faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
(i trust/hope you will be back permanently now? and a history of your exploits would be nice )
Yes, I am back permanently. I hope.

I'd write a history of what has been happening in my life over the last few months, but I doubt many reasonable people would be interested in me talking about sitting at home writing/drafting pieces for a goth magazine and other such distractions whilst sitting in my PJ's drinking heavily and smoking cloves, which is essentially all I have been doing. I haven't even had a shag. (unintentionally celibate for a year and a half, mutha****ers \0/)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:36   #63
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
(skiddy has a new forum btw - see my sig)
I'd asked 'why bother?' but I already know the answer to that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i wrote a poem, but threw it away.
because words cannot describe what has happened here today.
Seriously, why do you hold me in such regard? I'm a bum and a loser and you should admire Dante if you really want a counter-culture style person to admire.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:37   #64
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes, I am back permanently. I hope.

I'd write a history of what has been happening in my life over the last few months, but I doubt many reasonable people would be interested in me talking about sitting at home writing/drafting pieces for a goth magazine and other such distractions whilst sitting in my PJ's drinking heavily and smoking cloves, which is essentially all I have been doing. I haven't even had a shag. (unintentionally celibate for a year and a half, mutha****ers \0/)
I'm interested.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:43   #65
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I know you are sweetie.

But there's very little else to write other than what I posted above.

btw, the magazine in question is Unscene Magazine and I unhesitatingly recommend it, mainly because it will have stuff by me in it in the next issue(s).

I might add that I got kicked out of my home at one stage.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:47   #66
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Does anyone actually care if they can be "officially" termed a professional?

I say this as a professional wastrel.
Stew seems to.

But then. New money always care about these things. They feel this inherent need to 'legitimise' their financial success. It's not really very surprising that accountants feel this need.

The middle classes always want to look down on others and will cheat, steal and lie to justify that superiority complex.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:51   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a professional judger of who or what is a professional. Eventually someone may question our profession and the very universe itself may end
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:52   #68
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

superiority complex you say?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 12:53   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
The middle classes always want to look down on others and will cheat, steal and lie to justify that superiority complex.
You miss the point a little, Stephen, which is that the nouveau riche always have a fear of falling back to their roots, and thus have a disproportionate dislike of the working class. They epitomise what they might become once more, should they fall on hard times.

Stew, on the other hand, is lubberly. \0/
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:00   #70
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You miss the point a little, Stephen, which is that the nouveau riche always have a fear of falling back to their roots, and thus have a disproportionate dislike of the working class. They epitomise what they might become once more, should they fall on hard times.

Stew, on the other hand, is lubberly. \0/
I'm never really that interested in 'why' new money do anything. but I'm more than happy to accept your explanation.

you may find him lovely, and no doubt he is (i am quite fond of him). Nevertheless one does not have to be awful in order to be in need of correction.

It's the thin end of the wedge if we don't stop him now he'll be claiming he's a Duke by the time he's CEO.

EDIT: or buying one of those manorial titles and calling himself 'lord' ...
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:04   #71
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
you may find him lovely, and no doubt he is (i am quite fond of him). Nevertheless one does not have to be awful in order to be in need of correction.
It's the old good cop bad cop routine.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:18   #72
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I haven't read through the thread and I haven't ever met you but you look familiar and I cannot place my finger on it. MM.

Did you date my sister at some point?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:19   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Did you date my sister at some point?
'fraid not.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:23   #74
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
It's the thin end of the wedge if we don't stop him now he'll be claiming he's a Duke by the time he's CEO.

EDIT: or buying one of those manorial titles and calling himself 'lord' ...
What a good idea!

If I donate a large sum of money to a political party and they just so happen to give me a peerage, then can I call myself Lord?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 13:24   #75
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
'fraid not.
Shush, don't be so quick to say so. We have an opportunity here.

Androme, how can he be sure if he dated your sister if we do not (er.. I mean he does not) have pictures of said sibling to see?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:12   #76
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

welcome back duder
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:17   #77
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'd asked 'why bother?' but I already know the answer to that one.
there's porn.
and betting.
and more crazy geordies.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:24   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
there's porn.
and betting.
and more crazy geordies.
It's basically a way for Stuart to inflate his ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
welcome back duder
If you know where the Falchion is in Stockton, then come there tonight and see me. (£2 door fee, yo, but it keeps the spastics out.)
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:38   #79
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there's pictures of skiddy in a pink dress...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 14:42   #80
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That doesn't surprise me. Skiddy is at heart a shy and emotional faggot hiding behind a gruff exterior of racism and Geordie-Aussie thuggery.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 15:04   #81
Marilyn Manson
Gone

p.s pm me the pics plz thnx k.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 15:55   #82
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
You're "slightly" wrong here:

Acceptable countersignatures:

DAMN YOU FOR STEALING MY PASSPORT RELATED QUESTION!!!!!!!
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 15:56   #83
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hello and welcome back btw Mary.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:05   #84
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why do all you Glaswegian people call me Mary?

Personally I think it's part of your innate Catholic desire for a strong, female figure to dominate you.

"Get in."
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:19   #85
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Why do all you Glaswegian people call me Mary?

I can't remember where/who (Mark 'n' Lard ???) but i can remember Marilyn Manson being called "Mary Manson" (ohhhh the hilarity) and any time i see Marilyn Manson i auto-think "Mary" *shrug*

Why who else does it?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:27   #86
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Pavil used to do it too.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:41   #87
Dace
so f*cking zen

ohhh well i'm in good company then
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:48   #88
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Whatever happpened to Pavil, anyway?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:52   #89
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Whatever happpened to Pavil, anyway?

i'm not sure
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 16:53   #90
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i just like your space boots man
You dirty little boot whore. Get thee to a tannery.
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 22:16   #91
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
What a good idea!

If I donate a large sum of money to a political party and they just so happen to give me a peerage, then can I call myself Lord?
:you can't help some people:
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 22:52   #92
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
i'm not sure

didnt sunday eat him?
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 23:05   #93
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Welcome back Andrew.

Re Professional / counter-signatures: I swear an Architect is a professional job? Doesn't it qualify for a counter-signature?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 23:55   #94
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Welcome back Andrew.

Re Professional / counter-signatures: I swear an Architect is a professional job? Doesn't it qualify for a counter-signature?
Possibly - it's probably most closely related to Surverying / Engineering on the list.
Unread 1 May 2006, 06:58   #95
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MM is back? Crap. Now, if I don't want people to think I am in the same town with him, I shall have to go back to adding -on-San-Joaquin every time I mention the fair city of Stockton.