User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2006, 15:43   #1
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
[Football] Ashley Cole is a faggot. (Allegedly)

Haven't posted for ages, but this story has been going on for a while now and it's pretty clear who one of the players is now. The Sun pretty much revealed it the other day with a mobile phone vibrate related innuendo apparently.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news2.shtml

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6645/idiots8oo.gif (The DJ is called masterstepz or something)

The other player is said to be Jermaine Pennant. Anyway, for some reason I find this hilarious. Surely there's no way Cole can stay now.

P.S. Cheryl Tweedy is mine.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 16:40   #2
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough
Re: [Football] Ashley Cole is a faggot. (Allegedly)

Someone told me that Sol Campbell and Lennox Lewis are gay together.......I think theyre having me on.

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:00   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this has been raging for weeks.
The amount of names that have been flung about has ranged from Alan Smith and Lee Bowyer to Sol Campbell and Jermaine Pennant.
Not discounting James McFaddon and Will Young of course. Oh and Darren Ambrose as well
I've also seen Lampard, Terry, Jenas, Ljunberg, Dyer, Matt Taylor, ETC ETC

Apparently one is a household name who has a reputation as a rebel on and off the pitch and the other is a multi-million pound goal-scoring midfielder.

Then I have also seen this:
Quote:
the two gay footballers in the news of the world are two former teamates,one plays for newcastle and one plays for man united, i will give u a clue(leeds)seen the clip on phone its going around on the internet,made me sick 2 be honist

And also

Many of you would have read about 2 Premiership Gay footballers in this weeks News of The World. One of the players plays for Man Utd, is a wide midfielder and scores goals. Enough clues.
Btw - Ashley Cole is going out with Cheryl Tweedy.

So yeh. I don't care.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:07   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
The other player is said to be Jermaine Pennant. Anyway, for some reason I find this hilarious. Surely there's no way Cole can stay now.
What, have arsenal banned homosexuals from playing football for them? Obviously there'll be some abuse from opposing fans but no matter where he goes he'll get that.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:07   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I mean seriously, who gives ****?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:12   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also thumbs up to the news of the world on doing a good job calling them all sick and perverted for being adults participating in consensual sex. No doubt the editor of the news of the world has sniffed fifteen pounds of cocaine out of a hooker's ass but GODDAMN IT AT LEAST HE'S NOT GAY AM I RIGHT?!?!?!?!
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:22   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

clearly the disgusting fags were faking it for the money! because only straight men like sport!!
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:50   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt Sol Campbell gay?

So why would Arsenal get rid of Cole if he is then :\
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:51   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Isnt Sol Campbell gay?
You misspelt insane there my friend.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 20:19   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the second link is bandwidth'd to death. could someone explain what it is?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 20:28   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Btw - Ashley Cole is going out with Cheryl Tweedy.

So yeh. I don't care.
Its all a publicity stunt as Cole is gay and Cheryl is a racist.

PR man.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 20:37   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Isnt Sol Campbell gay?
After last weeks chants about Campbell we now have this:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...echanting.html
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 20:38   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Must be Pires , because we all know the French are a bunch of rectum ramming faggots.

Am i rite?

Or am I reading the News of the World again and believing a single ****ing word that shitrag prints?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 21:04   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Also thumbs up to the news of the world on doing a good job calling them all sick and perverted for being adults participating in consensual sex.
To be fair, it sounds incredibly cheap and tacky regardless of the homo/hetero angle ("hurrr, who wants to suck my cock????"). But yeah, newspapers/celebrities/football who cares really.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 21:17   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
To be fair, it sounds incredibly cheap and tacky regardless of the homo/hetero angle ("hurrr, who wants to suck my cock????"). But yeah, newspapers/celebrities/football who cares really.
Yeah because the news of the world has never sensationalised anything ever

PS I doubt there's absolutely zero truth in it kura.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 21:40   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah because the news of the world has never sensationalised anything ever

PS I doubt there's absolutely zero truth in it kura.

Youre prolly right on that. However newspapers printing dozens of stories about "Alleged" wrongdoing , and "Hinting" at whos doing what because theyre shit scared theyll get sued (remember, this IS the newspaper that brought us "London Bus found on moon , so their credibility is always going to be a little lacking in a court case") really hacks me off. If youve got the evidence to prove something, do it. Dont give it all this second hand, character assassination bullshit from 3rd parties that your website says you pay top prices to for stories you cant prove.

Odds are, itll turn out to be an "England Star" that only got 1 cap, probably under Graham Taylor, and is now about 36 , and his mate , a burned out lower league midfielder with a drink problem, thats bumming around in a Premiership reserve team.

Purely from a personal point of view, I hate the News of the World. I truly loathe journalism that sinks to that level. To be doing stories like that indicates youve long since given up on attempting to do your profession anything but longterm harm, and youre shitting on those who came before you and worked their arses off to give Journalism a decent name.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote